The Foam Factory reviews

thefoamfactory@comcast.net
2018 Customer choice award

monniec
5/17/19

I can't believe this product! Everything is wonderful! I replaced my outdoor chair cushions and they look brand new. Why have I been sitting on saggy cushions that retained water? I am so so pleased with this quality and purchase.

sabrinak34
3/15/19

Today, I placed my third order from this company over a three year period. My first order was for a custom sized cushion that I couldn't find in the Boston-area - it was for a massive window seat larger in length and width than a twin mattress. That was 3 years ago, and it worked out GREAT, and is as good as new, even with all the use it's gotten. Then 2 years ago, I decided to replace the drooping back cushions on our sofa set. I got their Super Foam Cushion with the Dacron wrap option. I only ordered replacements for the sofa, and wanted to see how they'd hold up over time. Those have worked out great as well :) Today, I just placed the order for the matching love seat and armchair back cushions - can't wait for them to come!!!

Tip for consumers: You will not be disappointed!!!

darrela5
11/28/18

If you have a convention cotton stuffed futon mattress get yourself a foam replacement. I was going to get rid of my futon and after ordering a Factory Foam it's now my favorite TV watching lounger. Wish I had done it years ago. Excellent quality suede cover and workmanship.
I also replaced my RV cushions and I am completely pleased with service and quality. Price isn't bad either

mistyt16
5/21/18

I've used the Foam Factory for years for mattresses and cushions. They are always great. All my ordering is online, and it's gone smoothly.

jacobh76
3/10/18

I bought a mattress from the foam factory a couple years ago. The best sleep I've had on that mattress. I am more than pleased with it. Was reasonably priced and worth every penny spent. Came on time as the promised. I would recommend the foam factory to everyone I know, in fact I have. I'm never going to go anywhere else for another mattress or any other foam for that matter.

richardk155
1/9/18

Not only is the quality of the foam fantastic, it is also the most affordable, I was able to cover my whole studio ceiling at the fraction of the cost if I went else where. I purchased the 3 inch foam wedges.

stevenb210
1/8/18

I had bought a loveseat at Pier One. The cushion foam was cheap, and broke apart quickly. Was despairing of finding a solution. Then I looked it up online and found the Foam Factory. I followed the instructions for measuring the cushions with a higher quality foam. I was able to restore the settee to perfect condition. It was great that they were able to wrap the foam in fiber fill, as this save me a whole lot of trouble. So I got educated and I got my love seat fixed, all at the same time.

bruceb148
1/4/18

Foam Factory produced 1000 waterjet-cut foam pieces for me, all very consistent and precise. That saved me so much work cutting out the pieces by hand. And the price was very reasonable.

danp131
1/4/18

The website was easy to use. I used the recommended cushion type and had the product in my hands in three days! The pricing was very competitive. I replaced my small love seat cushion and it has life again. Very happy. Would recommend this company.

katek56
12/29/17

My husband has cancer in his spine. We bought a new mattress, but it was too firm. The 3 5 lb memory foam from Foam Factory has alleviated so much of his back pain. I just received our second topper for another bed today. Ive even made dog beds from foam that I purchased. Im happy with all purchases.

steveg192
12/28/17

Great service, need foam to replace the foam in out travel trailer.
I would order from the Foam Factory again should the need arise

davids920
12/28/17

excellent product for my project, everything as described in information section of the product. cut to exact measurements, a perfect fit in my 7 foot long trapezoid shaped window seat! the dacron wrap was definitely worth the money, a professional touch. I was actually a bit concerned how that wrap might look after I ordered, but it was great.I would definitely buy here again for any future projects. Packing, shipping, everything was great.

stevenw129
12/28/17

order was easy to place online.
when the package showed up, I put it on my platform before opening it, I opened it and cut the bands and the mattress unfolded right into position.
this is my first latex mat, it's now 2 weeks, all is good and so is the latex pillow I bought with it.
satisfied customer with the ordering process and the product.

Steve in NV

allsond
12/28/17

I have a herniated disc and needed to firm up my mattress. We bought our mattress several months ago. We thought it was firm, but it ended up not feeling so great. Of course we were out of the return policy date.

Struggling with excruciating back pain, I searched for all ways to "firm up" our mattress.
There are so many options out there - and so many reviews/claims.

I was about to spend $500 on some mattress topper that promised to do what I was looking for.

Fortunately, I found The Foam Factory! We decided that trying something for $100 was way better than trying something for $500.

So happy we did! The Foam Factory delivered the foam faster than I expected AND it did the trick!

johnh826
12/28/17

We bought our first memory foam mattress topper (2", 5 lbs density) from The Foam Factory 15 years ago. Even though the 15-year-old topper still seemed fine, we decided to replace it when we bought our new C2 sleep number queen mattress. My wife found the old 2005 receipt from The Foam Factory and we were so happy with that purchased, we bought the same thing again. It arrived quickly. We let it expand for two days and let it breathe. There was a faint chemical smell for a day or two, but it went away after that. This 2" topper makes the C2 mattress feel like the top of their line. Love it!

khristys
11/27/17

In reading reviews I decided to order the LUX 7 year warranty foam cushions for replacement in our sofa and loveseat. Using the measuring instructions per the website they are a perfect fit and although they are very firm, with time they will soften a bit..just like any new cushion. (the website states this foam is firm, if you want something soft the LUX is not for you) The shipping was fast and the product came exactly as ordered. Following a video on YouTube I was able to change out the cushions in just a couple hours from start to finish. :) My sofa and loveseat look new again!!

alicew85
11/7/17

Took in our old foam from our boat cushion, which was tapered, and wanted duplicated with new foam. Person who waited on us did not speak clear English. She was told to make exactly like old cushion. After it was cut, there were no tapers in the shape. We spoke with man who did the work, and he advised he would try taper/shape. Went back next day to pick up, and we were advised by manager that even though the man doing the work agreed to taper/shape, the manager would not allow him to do it. Manager would not take back the foam or refund our money. So we are stuck with a piece of foam that cost $181.00 and cannot use. Very poor customer service. Usually, companies will do what they can to make sure the customer is satisfied. We have been previous customers of the Foam Factory but will not go back again.

jos8030
10/12/17

ordered bonded fiberfill for upholstery project,arrived 4 days after on line order. was as described iam supper pleased

hydehm
9/20/17

Do not buy foam from this factory because I ordered foams which were suggested on that are suitable for seats. I am not happy with these Foams. You feel that you sit on the rock. They don't have a good customer service. They are very rude and not willing to help you. She hanged off the phone! Don't waste your money.

vincentr28
8/24/17

I needed a sturdy piece of foam to hold decently heavy items vertically inside of a hidden storage unit I was building. I needed specific dimensions, including thickness and I wanted the foam to be dark colored for a professional look. After shopping around, The Foam Factory had exactly what I needed. After sending me a free sample, I was able to choose the exact material I needed and get a custom cut for a great price. It shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I don't have a need for these types of products often, but I highly recommend giving them a try if you do.

joanm89
8/24/17

Having never before ordered from The Foam Factory, I wasn't sure what to expect in the way of delivery wait-time or product expectations. But these folks did an outstanding job! The foam arrived in less than a week, it was exactly as described, and it was packaged securely for safe travel. I did as instructed, opening the package right away and laying the foam flat to prevent curl. When it was time to use the foam in my project, it was easy to handle, cut, and put in place. Thanks, Foam Factory, for a great job. This is where I will be getting my foam from now on.

maryb494
8/24/17

Ordering process was easy, price more than fair and product is of very good quality. It arrived quickly and set up was seamless. The foam mattress then took its full form in a matter of minutes. Thank you!

charlottep40
8/23/17

Excellent service and my order was received in a timely manner and was exactly as ordered . Will certainly order from them again.

dougf31
8/23/17

Site was very easy to use, reupholstered an old couch, feels brand new! foam was very high quality and easy to stuff.

taunaleer
8/23/17

I love my foam mattresses. It shipped quickly. It was exactly what I wanted and what they said it would be. I love that I could customize the size I needed and it was less expensive than I expected. I would purchase again from them.

Yes, we will quote a price first. Once the customer approves the price then we will stuff and re-ship the couch cushions back to you. However, if the covers are leather or vinyl then the covers will be returned un-stuffed. The customer will need to stuff the foam inside the covers when the shipment is received.

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

It is best to contact us for order status information. Please see our contact us pages for details. https://www.thefoamfactory.com/contactus.html

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

Our dryfast foam is considered a firm foam. Custom cut dryfast foam is here: https://www.thefoamfactory.com/seatcushion/outdoor.html Sheets of dryfast foam is here: https://www.thefoamfactory.com/outdoorfoam/outdoorfoam.html

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

We can make the covers for you. Please contact us for pricing. https://www.thefoamfactory.com/contactus.html

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

Please contact us so that we can gather more information for the project. https://www.thefoamfactory.com/contactus.html

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

You can calculate pricing on our custom cut seats and cushion page: https://www.thefoamfactory.com/seatcushion/seatcushion.html

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

What we suggest for our customers is if you want medium foam, go with HD36. If you want firm foam, go with the Lux foam.

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative

We ship to Canada once every 2 weeks.

By Carlo B., The Foam Factory Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The Foam Factory staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The Foam Factory