Review of WinkBeds

info@winkbeds.com
2018 Customer choice award

yuria6
1/18/19

I bought mattress directly from Winkbeds. When I returned mattress during trial period, I never got refund. The advertised free trial is a joke.

glennd57
4/24/18

I don't have my mattress yet - just to state that up front. Delivery has been nothing short of traumatic.They scheduled delivery for 8 days ago, and it never arrived. Now I'm being told they can't find a company to haul away my old mattress as promised (and paid for). Just be ready for delays and trauma in actually receiving your bed.

christ8458
2/27/18

I ordered a Wink Bed in the medium firm a few months ago. It was very comfortable to both of us at first. However, we both have major spine problems and different sleeping styles. After a month or so, we realized the mattress was just not the right kind of mattress for our very specific medical problems & differing sleep styles. I contacted Wink Beds to let them know we needed to return it. This was completed within the return period by one email to customer service - with absolutely no problem at all. Joseph even set up a time for Salvation Army to come pick it up from our house because they donate returned items to a charity local to the customer. The mattress was not right for our special needs, but I give the company five stars because the product is a very nice product overall (guests tried it out and loved it while we had it) and the ease of returning it was amazing.

bobr144
1/17/18

We just received notice from Joseph of Winkbeds that we won't be able to return our mattress because it's been over our 101 night allotment.
The issues we had with the bed
1. Even the firm mattress doesn't give adequate support
2. If you sit on the edge of the bed, it caves in and you start to slip off
3. Even though we got the firm mattress, the mattress leaves a permanent impression of our bodies in the mattress so that there is a valley where we each sleep and a corresponding, noticeable lump in the center of the bed
Joseph told us that we could get a replacement mattress if the depressions were more than 1 1/2 inches. How would a new mattress be any different than the old mattress? There would be the same issues.
We forgot to mark our calendar as to when the 101 nights were up and now we are stuck with the not so perfect mattress. We think we could have done better going to a retail store and not relying on all the wonderful testimonials.

dons125
5/29/17

My wife and I are going into week four with the Winkbeds luxury firm mattress. My wife slept well on it from day one, but I needed a couple of weeks for the mattress to break in. After two weeks it started feeling softer to me and it feels better every night as I get used to it. We are coming off a twenty two year old, worn out mattress so its a big change for us.
Im very impressed with the design and build of this mattress, it looks very expensive. Now going into week four its starting to feel very expensive. Im going to sleep now!++++++++++++Update! After 35 nights I realized that I the mattress was to firm for my 178 pound body so I swapped it for the softer model (they make this very easy to do) after several nights on the softer one my wife and I both agree this is a fantastic mattress, extremely comfortable, with the perfect support and comfort.I have 60 days to decide to keep this one or send it back, but I already know its not going back.

wendyv12
10/12/16

I love this bed. After so many years I keep expecting to wake up a few times in the night because something hurts and getting up in the morning stiff. Those days are gone. The worst thing I can say is I slept over 10 hours Sat and Sunday and didn't get done all I wanted to do. I'm a large woman and don't sink in to far and I don't sleep hot. This bed has great edge support too. I recomend this bed for anyone. It's worth every penny!

josephp87
Joseph P.
9/12/16

I've had this mattress for a few days now, and I am really happy so far. No noisy springs, no sagging, no weird smells. Just super comfortable deep sleep. Great customer service, as well. Really impressed with the ease of this process/shipping/return policy. After searching for a new mattress for a few months I found Winkbeds through a recommendation from a friend. I've had very bad luck with mainstream brands such as Sealy and Simmons so I was looking for a change to help with my back pain. The bed is quite comfortable with the just the right balance of softness and firmness. Would highly recommend.

stever107
3/24/16

A lot of companys have hard delivery requirements and often miscommunications. Winkbeds not only offers white glove delivery but they also have a free shipping service making delivery easy! Depending on your choice, they can either leave it at your door, or bring it in and unbox it for you. Super easy!

nicke30
3/18/16

I could tell you all day which beds not to get, but the easiest is to tell yo which one To get. I have never felt so comfortable in my life until I bought my winkbed and laid in it for the first time. And let me tell you, I almost fell asleep instantly it is so comfortable!

peterg125
Peter G.
3/18/16

Not only does the Wink bed look great, but the night's sleep is AMAZING. I was originally enticed by the idea of a hybrid bed - both springs and stabilizing materials - considering that my former bed was just a standard spring bed, and the difference convinced me completely. The mattress has a great balance between softness and firmness. It has a nice "sink in" feeling, but it doesn't leave annoying body impressions like memory foam. I am really happy with this purchase.

thomasd86
Thomas D.
12/30/15

I've had my WinkBed for one week and I can honestly say I am FINALLY getting quality sleep! I love my WinkBed!!! I have been suffering from lower back pain for several years. I knew I wasn't getting the deep restful healing sleep my body needed! I knew it was time to get a new mattress. I was very skeptical about ordering online, but I'd loved the 101 night guarantee. After the first night I already knew - this was the bed for me! I woke up after the first night and felt significantly less pain! Prior to the WinkBed, I'd wake up and feel a pain level of an 11, now with the WinkBed, I am at a 3!! My back is getting the support from the coils and now the soft cushion support for my joints and pressure points! I'm convinced that over time my pain should go away completely! I would highly recommended this mattress! One of the best decisions I've made.

barbaraq10
Barbara Q.
10/29/15

I was hesitant to buy a bed online but really glad I did. I like a firm mattress and my boyfriend likes it on the softer side and this bed somehow managed to please us both. So worth the $. This mattress is far and away the most comfortable mattress I have EVER slept on. I would highly recommend this mattress to anyone and everyone who is in the market for buying a new one.

patrician38
Patricia N.
9/16/15

I really LOVE this mattress! It's a godsend for someone like me, who gets back pain if the mattress I am on is too soft and can't sleep if the mattress is too firm. The WinkBeds mattress is really super comfortable. It combines just the right levels of firm and soft to provide good support but still feel like a comfortable, premium bed that I know will last for a long time. I was reluctant to buy online, but the prices are great so I decided to try it for the 101 days. Now I'm hooked and it's not going back - ever!

ericu6
8/7/15

Sleepless nights? That is in the past! When my bed arrived, it came in a mattress sized box so it was already "set-up" for sleeping on, which was good because moving had made me tired and sleeping on the couch again was not an option. After set up and laying on it, next thing I knew it was morning! I hadn't had that kind of sleep in years! Best night's sleep yet!

kevind74
7/24/15

I loved my mattress and when I had to buy a new one it was hard. I find that a lot of mattresses don't fit my needs but winkbeds offers a solution to this. You can tell them if you need your bed harder or softer depending on your needs. I can say without a doubt that they came through and really impressed me!

josephf59
6/25/15

I've spent a lot on a bed I thought was good in the past. The thing I don't get is how such a great bed can be so cheap! I haven't slept this hard in a long, long time. Great bed, great price, what's not to love?!

34 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We have had ours for about a year and a half and it's great. No sagging or issues at all.

By Jeanine F.

Questions? Get answers from the WinkBeds staff and other customers.

WinkBeds?