Review of TGW

Tel: 1-888-746-7849
cs@tgw.com

charlesp256
12/2/18

Paid for expedited shipping and it showed up late... they refused a shipping charge refund. Didn't take responsibility for their mistake. Lied to me over the phone about the shipping details...or they were calling me a liar...one or the other...but I don't need to lie to get ten shipping dollars refunded...just wanted my money back based on principles... of which they've shown they have none.

tomass48
5/9/18

Unfortunately my review is not good.
I am trying to buy ping clubs. My order was cancelled and I have been giving them all the additional information requested by phone. Tried to place the order 3 times and with 3 different method of payments. I am being treated like a criminal and the experience of buying something from TGW is terrible.
It is also very upsetting and frustrating to try to deal with the customer service as they blame the "system" or the "accounting department" who is checking on my information...
Seems that they don't want to sell anything without knowing all your private life before. It is absurd that after providing them with 3 valid credit cards, bank statement and a LOT of my Time they were unable complete the order. Perhaps they just don't have any clubs but want to keep my credit card information for abusive charging in the future...All this feels like a big scam.

I would not recommend TGW to anyone.

UPDATE:
TGW finally decided to call me after all the complains. Esa Halabi was the person who called me and apologize for the situation.At the end they were able to send me the clubs one day later. It is just sad that it takes a lot of complaining to get one issue resolved, but overall I was happy to have insisted because I wanted the clubs quickly and They have managed it...

soniak24
4/25/18

Received a promotion from TGW about ordering 3 dozen golf balls to get a dozen free, and they have to be personalized. Being a fan of personalized balls, I ordered 3 dozen personalized balls. They shipped my 3 dozen golf balls, but no extra dozed free. Why, you might ask? Because they all have to be personalized IDENTICALLY!! Nowhere on the promotion did that stipulation appear...NOWHERE. Talk about bait and switch. I will never order from TGW again. And this is not the first time I have been disappointed with TGW. I have ordered in the past and received incorrect product and broken product. I returned all that stuff and they did refund. This, however is inexcusable. Never again!

richards404
2/1/18

No reason to buy here if u have a local source of golf clubs. No bargains plus shipping. no thanks, can find it locally.

migueli4
8/9/15

Horrendous service, seems they are recluacnt to refund the Money when they cant deliver, my advice is for any international buyers to not buy here, they don't have the experience or the mood to help, they even asked me to talk to the FedEx guys for them!!!

On a 372 usd order plus a 227 shipping and handling none of the products I have received and no money refund also.

elizabethz8
5/13/14

My Husband is an avid golfer and I needed some Birthday gifts for him. Thank goodness I found tgw.com - they have so many golf products to choose from. They are currently offering 15% off of one item of your choice and they have competitive prices anyway.

timmothyc
5/11/11

I loved this site, I ordered a full set of Irons and accidentally gave the wrong credit card on line. I was able to call customer service and immediately spoke to a live woman who was happy to help me and switch the cards before the charge went through. Another plus is they are located right in Wichita, Kansas rather than somewhere over seas. BY FAR THE BEST ON-LINE SOURCE FOR GOLF.

taylorm
1/21/11

Ordered an Item from them and 2 days later it was delivered. I think they have a good service. Many of my Golf friends by from here also, and think it is a good place to buy.

marks25
12/15/10

Terrible customer service. Emailed back and forth for three days about being charged for "free" shipping. Also no satisfaction from items listed as IN STOCK on website and in confirmation emails but later not being received because they were no longer available.

penelopel
10/23/09

Was very excited about a pair of shoes I purchased here, but never received them. Was told at first that expected delivery date was a month away and then order was cancelled unexpectedly three weeks later. This site might have gotten too big for their britches.

Good luck with that. They really do not care about us at all. Sad situation.

By Douglas C.

Questions? Get answers from the TGW staff and other customers.

TGW?