PacificGolfClubs reviews

Tel: 877-472-2465
pacificgolfclubs@gmail.com

stephend39
12/8/15

Contacted Jim and he personally pulled up my previous order (3 years old) and guided me towards a newer set explaining in detail in a way I could understand and how to use on range/course. His communication skills and listening to my needs made me feel part of a transaction not just a dollar sign.
"Play golf often, play Pacific Golf Clubs lower your score and find the cup my friends.."
S. M. Davis 907ice
PS- He has Black Widow grips pass it along.

Tip for consumers: Give Jim a call he is great at his craft !!!!

earls23
3/5/14

I bought set of long irons on eBay and asked if I could pick up clubs to avoid shipping. Owner allowed it even gave me great deal on next purchase! Since then bought custom putter all for great low prices for a beginner like me.

stephenh29
12/17/12

November 14 I ordered and paid for a club to be made and shipped to me within 3 to 5 business days. 2 weeks later I can't get in touch with anyone. Finally I get a person that tells me she'll call me back. She didn't. I called the next day, got the same person, she said the club was not available any longer. I ask why was it on their website and or why did they take the order if it was not available. She had no answer. She offered me a different club, I agreed. She said it would be out in 3 to 5 business days again. Still nothing. So I call again. Got transferred to a guy that said it was drying as we spoke, they had made it. 5 days later it had not come and I called again. Got the same guy, he now tells me they have no substitute for my original order but they'd issue a refund. I told them I was unhappy at spending a month for NOTHING and asked to be emailed when the credit was made. Still nothing from them. I just figured I got ripped off. I'll have my daughter's law office handle it now with a small claims court cause of action. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE, THEY SEEM TO BE CROOKED AND UNABLE TO TELL THE TRUTH.

Questions? Get answers from the PacificGolfClubs staff and other customers.

PacificGolfClubs?