Review of RevolutionGolf

jday@revolutiongolf.com

barryp68
Barry P.
7/5/19

I communicated several times with "Billy" each time he gave me additional detailed instruction on how to use the rangefinder. I have used a rangefinder for more than 6 years. This just would not operate the way it should. It kept giving me readings behind the pin and would not "find" the pin. It was really frustrating to use. Finally, Billy agreed to replace this unit with a new one. I am now awaiting the new unit. I hope the new unit works as well as my old Bushnell did.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your rangefinder, but we are always looking to assist. Please let us know how your replacement works out!
terrym333
7/3/19

Had no problem with a return. No questions asked and immediate refund given upon receipt of merchandise.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are happy to hear that your return process was a breeze, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
erick178
6/23/19

Alex explained all the aspects of the different shafts and return policy should the TLess driver not be right for me. Only minus was waiting on the phone too long for a rep to answer. Probably too many customers! Anxious for club to arrive.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are glad to hear that Alex was able to help you out with your Teeless purchase, he is one of the best! In regards to the wait time, we understand your time is valuable, so if you find yourself waiting on our line for longer than you would like, please feel free to take advantage of our callback feature, it will hold your place in line and an agent will call you back as soon as they become available!
johnal1
6/21/19

My wife ordered an RJ Deluxe Cart Bag on May 20, 2019 and it was supposed to be Father's Day gift. We kept looking for the bag for a period of time and finally contacted RG for an answer. After two emails, we were told the bag had been out of stock and would be sent as soon as possible. Well, "as soon as possible" turned out to be delivery in 31 days, today the 21st of June. I am not unhappy with the bag, it is very nice and I think I will enjoy it for a long time to come. I am unhappy with the lack of communication from RG and RJ Golf in that it took them over two weeks to even tell me the bag was out of stock when it was ordered.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are very sorry for the delay that you experienced with your RJ bag. We did have an unexpected back order which has since been resolved as you know by the delivery of your bag. This is not our standard, nor how we pride ourselves but as we are a third party vendor sometimes these circumstances can be outside of our control. Please look out for a direct message from us in regards to your review.
chrisc952
6/12/19

I contacted RG by email and by phone after purchasing a golf bag advertised in May. After 1 week of no correspondence, I reached out by email to get a status. I received a reply that the vendor would respond as soon as the order was processed. Two weeks later, nothing. So I called RG, the rep was very courteous and informed me that the bags were on backorder, and that I should receive notice within the week. Two days later (on Monday 6/10...the order was placed on 5/18), I received notice that the bag had shipped, was given a FedEx tracking number, and the anticipated delivery date was 6/11 at the end of the day. At the end of the day, not only was there no bag delivered, but now FedEx shows that the shipping is "Pending." I normally wouldn't be so vocal, but my current bag's head cover is torn up, and have a major hole in one of the pockets. I, um, need a new bag.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are very about the unexpected back order situation with the golf bags and then to have that followed by tracking information that is not updating. Please know that we are aware of the situation and we are working on having this corrected as soon as possible. Please feel free to continue to reach out to our customer service team with any questions or concerns you may have!
johnh2073
6/9/19

Problem was solved quickly and professionally. Quickly diagnosed the issue on their end, and was up and going quickly! Very courteous staff!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are glad to hear that our customer service team was able to resolve your issue so quickly!
terryp200
5/27/19

All of the commercial demonstrations were great, but when it came time to actually use the club, not so great. I did not notice any improvement at all. Club was way to light for me. I'm so happy I did not sell my ping g-400 driver! Also, I did not like the custom tees.

Returning the purchase was a breeze and the rep I spoke with was very helpful.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear that the Speed System did not provide any improvement to your game, however, very happy to hear you had a easy time with your return, that's what we strive for in our customer service department!
joels192
5/14/19

My subscription services were messed up and I wasn't getting golf plus -second time this has happened to me. Customer service rep researched and rectified the problem. I hope problem has been finally fixed because I love the content.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Sorry to hear about the membership benefits not showing correctly, that is a error that we are working closely with tech to have resolved for all affected users. Now that your account has been fixed you should not have any more errors and if you do let us know right away so we can assist quickly!
johnb2569
5/6/19

I've been a subscriber to Revolution Golf for 4+ years and not only is there content useful and informative, but every time I had to contact them for customer support, they are courteous, knowledgeable and looking to please.....Great Service!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Everything you described is what we strive for here, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
joec653
5/6/19

Tried out the Speed Black Driver for "longer distance". Really did not see any improvement. Club is light so if you don't have a great swing to begin with it will be more unreliable at impact being open or closed. If you hit dead on sweet spot then your good. They were ok with me returining it. Make sure you do it within 30 days.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf and the Speed System Driver. Sorry to hear the product did not work out, but we appreciate the feedback as to why, this helps us so that we can always strive to make improvements in the products we bring to you as well as provide a wide variety of products to assist different styles of play.
mikef379
4/27/19

Great service, great communication and fast shipping. I was having trouble tracking shipment, customer service sent me info and all was good. Now if my swing gets fixed I'll be the happiest guy in the world!!!!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We always appreciate hearing from a satisfied customer!
thomasl332
4/22/19

Had problem with ordering some clubs on-line. Called the next day and everything was taken care of by the representative. Thank You.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your Review of Revolution Golf! While we would like our online order forms to work efficiently, sometimes we have errors and that is exactly why our team is here. If you ever have any ordering issues or any other questions or concerns always feel free to give the team a call!
rh282
4/20/19

After waiting six weeks I inquired as to status of club and was advised that after three attempts by UPS, the club was sent to an abandonment warehouse. I had not been notified. The Revolution Golf rep was exceptionally helpful but it took two calls. He acknowledged that the email address on their records was incorrect . He committed to recapture the club from the warehouse or send a new one.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry to hear about the lack of delivery of your club. Unfortunately in these situations we are not notified by the carrier of the item which is why we did not reach out to you. we are glad to hear that there is a customer service rep working on your case. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist.
douga88
4/14/19

The DVD that came with my purchase was defective and would not play. I called customer service and asked if they could send out a replacement. The gentleman I spoke with listened to my concern and then set about rectifying it. A new DVD is on the way. Very pleased with the service. Whatever they're payin' this guy isn't enough.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for our review of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear that your original DVDs were defective but very happy to hear our agent was able to assist quickly and efficiently. Please always feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help!
tomw366
4/11/19

Have not received the club yet but was disappointed in the wait time to speak to a sales rep. Also not happy with being charged sales tax for the state I had item shipped to versus my state of residence. Also, the sales rep. Is strictly an order taker and does'nt know products very well.
The above were negatives but everything else was positive so far.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry to hear that your experience on the phone was not what you expected and it is not how we pride ourselves. We are however happy to hear that you have also had positive moments here with us at Revolution Golf. Always feel free to reach out to us with any feedback, it is what helps make us better!
rossd58
4/4/19

Just to get this out of dealt with, if you live in Canada expect to pay about $200.00 more due to exchange rate, taxes, extra shipping costs! It has nothing to do with These guys. It's the governments!!

OK...I got it faster than I expected, which gives me time to get used to it before my golf season starts!! Thanks guys!! It is a nice feeling club. My first drive off the 1 1/2" tee was well past 215 yards! Then I got nuts and silly, and started slicing because I was way ahead of the club at contact with the ball! I got so excited by my drives!! Once I settled down a bit, It felt really good!! Off the turf, I got about 160 to 170 yards. I am relatively satisfied with this club. The 1 degree loft and rear loaded CG works well. The low profile and flatter bounce really helps off the turf! I would recommend this club for those whose swing is less than 110 MPH.

I say not bad but I think once I get used to it and stop getting so excited swinging it, things are going to be exactly what I expect! A seven iron style swing works really well with this club! A 3 or 4 wood swing off the tee works well also! Go for it!! You will be glad you did!! I am!!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you very much for your great reviews of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience of the exchange rates and fees, but we are very happy to hear that the club is working out for you! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help with in the future!
linkw2
4/1/19

The gentleman on the phone and didn't question the reason for the return, gave me the info via an email and i returned the club.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for the review! We try to make the return process as smooth as possible. Always feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.
cj193
3/29/19

The representative on the phone was very helpful and the process was easy. I received my refund within 2 weeks.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Sorry to hear you needed a refund for a product but glad that we could help in any way!
rogerb267
3/29/19

I ordered a back relieve vest which can be heated or cooled and it was too small. I returned it and received the correct size in short order. I am a happy golfer

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf, glad to hear that we could get you the right sized product right away, it's what we strive for!
tomh655
3/26/19

I'm a huge fan of the app. and the help videos. I had a small issue with logging on but was corrected immediately. Thanks RG for all the help and support.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for the positive review Tom! We are always happy to hear from a RG fan! Always feel free to let us know if there is any way that we can help!
donm308
3/4/19

I had a problem accessing my account because of e-mail address change. Customer support was great in walking me through their process.
Don

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for your review of Revolution Golf! Always feel free to reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, the team is happy to help!
jeffc429
2/24/19

I ordered a Precision Pro - NX7 Pro NX7PRO range finder last fall. There were challenges in getting it delivered for a variety of reasons but Revolution stepped up and resolved everything for me; two thumbs up.

The range finder itself however is another issue. It takes so long to find the flag and provide a distance I could have paced it off and hit my shot before it responded; at least 10 seconds outside of 150 yards and 5 seconds inside 100. My buddies with their Bushnell's would actually walk over to me and shoot the distance before mine would respond.

Would never recommend this product to anyone. This was the first thing I bought from Revolution and based on it I don't think I could trust any other.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that customer service was able to assist you in receiving your product, but definitely not happy to hear the product is not working for you. We will send you a direct message to obtain more information to see how we can help.
richardb940
2/22/19

I'm completely satisfied with my involvement & usage of revolutionary golf. Continue doing what you're doing!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Glad to hear you are enjoying the site, please feel free to reach out if you ever need us!
judyw227
2/18/19

I got my questions answered and the issues resolved by a patient and knowledgeable rep. You all could make his job easier by proactively notifying Revolution Golf members of the benefits that are transferring to Golf Pass.

Not sure I'm very happy about my "lifetime" membership with RG becoming a 5 year membership with GolfPass.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf and for the feedback you have provided. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with some of our changes, but we do hope the more you learn about Golfpass that you will enjoy the additional benefits that come with the change. Please always feel to reach out to customer service if you have any questions about the changes with our membership!
mom52
2/18/19

Most helpful with the password reset and explanation of how your system functions. Thank you for the assistance. Your requirement for 100 characters is a little over the top.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are always happy to hear that our customer service team was able to assist. Please feel free to reach out with any future questions, that's what we're here for!

The Sure-Set is backed by our solid 30 day return policy! So you can give it a try and if you do not feel that the device is proving effective for your golf game just let us know and we will get a return started!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We still send free daily emails! Send us an email to customerservice@revolutiongolf.com and let us know what's going on and we will help get you resubscribed!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding, however, only GolfNow would be able to assist with any fees assessed to their tee times. This is a forum specifically for Revolution Golf inquiries.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Golfpass is a premium membership that will allow you access to RG+ exclusive content as well as content from Golf Channel, GolfNow and GolfAdvisor. It is different from the Revolution Golf mobile membership as the mobile membership is strictly for access on the Revolution Golf app and is offered at a deeply discounted rate due to the limited access.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Golfpass is a premium membership that will allow you access to RG+ exclusive content as well as content from Golf Channel, GolfNow and GolfAdvisor. It is different from the RevolutionGolf mobile membership as the mobile membership is strictly for access on the Revolution Golf app and is offered at a deeply discounted rate due to the limited access.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding, however, the Teeless Driver has a 60 day return policy from the date the product is delivered.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Give customer service a call at 800-935-3057, any of the agents would be happy to help!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We would be happy to elaborate on the difference between being a RG member and a RG+ member. RG+ members get: Access to our entire video tips archive. Personal RG+ Video Library - find and organize all the RG videos that work for you. Super fast and super easy! RG LIVE Interactive golf learning experiences with our instructors several times each year. Exclusive access to never before seen interviews on RG TV. FREE membership to RG Buyers Club so you save thousands on greens fees, clubs, travel, and golf-related services. Please fee free to reach out to Revolution Golf customer support with any other questions or concerns about RG+!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the emails that you are receiving from us. We would be happy to assist you, please feel free to send us a direct message with your email address so that we may look into your account, while keeping your information secure. Or if you would rather speak to someone on the Revolution Golf team directly you may call us at 888-388-7155. Thanks for using Revolution Golf!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello, William! We apologize for the late response and the issue you're having. We are glad to assist you. Would you please provide us with your email address so we can look into this for you? Thank you, and happy golfing!

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.

3 Photos for RevolutionGolf