Review of RevolutionGolf

Tel: 800-935-3057
jday@revolutiongolf.com

douga88
4/14/19

The DVD that came with my purchase was defective and would not play. I called customer service and asked if they could send out a replacement. The gentleman I spoke with listened to my concern and then set about rectifying it. A new DVD is on the way. Very pleased with the service. Whatever they're payin' this guy isn't enough.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for our review of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear that your original DVDs were defective but very happy to hear our agent was able to assist quickly and efficiently. Please always feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help!
tomw366
4/11/19

Have not received the club yet but was disappointed in the wait time to speak to a sales rep. Also not happy with being charged sales tax for the state I had item shipped to versus my state of residence. Also, the sales rep. Is strictly an order taker and does'nt know products very well.
The above were negatives but everything else was positive so far.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry to hear that your experience on the phone was not what you expected and it is not how we pride ourselves. We are however happy to hear that you have also had positive moments here with us at Revolution Golf. Always feel free to reach out to us with any feedback, it is what helps make us better!
rossd58
4/4/19

Just to get this out of dealt with, if you live in Canada expect to pay about $200.00 more due to exchange rate, taxes, extra shipping costs! It has nothing to do with These guys. It's the governments!!

OK...I got it faster than I expected, which gives me time to get used to it before my golf season starts!! Thanks guys!! It is a nice feeling club. My first drive off the 1 1/2" tee was well past 215 yards! Then I got nuts and silly, and started slicing because I was way ahead of the club at contact with the ball! I got so excited by my drives!! Once I settled down a bit, It felt really good!! Off the turf, I got about 160 to 170 yards. I am relatively satisfied with this club. The 1 degree loft and rear loaded CG works well. The low profile and flatter bounce really helps off the turf! I would recommend this club for those whose swing is less than 110 MPH.

I say not bad but I think once I get used to it and stop getting so excited swinging it, things are going to be exactly what I expect! A seven iron style swing works really well with this club! A 3 or 4 wood swing off the tee works well also! Go for it!! You will be glad you did!! I am!!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you very much for your great reviews of Revolution Golf! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience of the exchange rates and fees, but we are very happy to hear that the club is working out for you! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help with in the future!
linkw2
4/1/19

The gentleman on the phone and didn't question the reason for the return, gave me the info via an email and i returned the club.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for the review! We try to make the return process as smooth as possible. Always feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.
cj193
3/29/19

The representative on the phone was very helpful and the process was easy. I received my refund within 2 weeks.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Sorry to hear you needed a refund for a product but glad that we could help in any way!
rogerb267
3/29/19

I ordered a back relieve vest which can be heated or cooled and it was too small. I returned it and received the correct size in short order. I am a happy golfer

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf, glad to hear that we could get you the right sized product right away, it's what we strive for!
tomh655
3/26/19

I'm a huge fan of the app. and the help videos. I had a small issue with logging on but was corrected immediately. Thanks RG for all the help and support.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for the positive review Tom! We are always happy to hear from a RG fan! Always feel free to let us know if there is any way that we can help!
donm308
3/4/19

I had a problem accessing my account because of e-mail address change. Customer support was great in walking me through their process.
Don

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for your review of Revolution Golf! Always feel free to reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, the team is happy to help!
jeffc429
2/24/19

I ordered a Precision Pro - NX7 Pro NX7PRO range finder last fall. There were challenges in getting it delivered for a variety of reasons but Revolution stepped up and resolved everything for me; two thumbs up.

The range finder itself however is another issue. It takes so long to find the flag and provide a distance I could have paced it off and hit my shot before it responded; at least 10 seconds outside of 150 yards and 5 seconds inside 100. My buddies with their Bushnell's would actually walk over to me and shoot the distance before mine would respond.

Would never recommend this product to anyone. This was the first thing I bought from Revolution and based on it I don't think I could trust any other.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that customer service was able to assist you in receiving your product, but definitely not happy to hear the product is not working for you. We will send you a direct message to obtain more information to see how we can help.
richardb940
2/22/19

I'm completely satisfied with my involvement & usage of revolutionary golf. Continue doing what you're doing!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! Glad to hear you are enjoying the site, please feel free to reach out if you ever need us!
judyw227
2/18/19

I got my questions answered and the issues resolved by a patient and knowledgeable rep. You all could make his job easier by proactively notifying Revolution Golf members of the benefits that are transferring to Golf Pass.

Not sure I'm very happy about my "lifetime" membership with RG becoming a 5 year membership with GolfPass.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf and for the feedback you have provided. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with some of our changes, but we do hope the more you learn about Golfpass that you will enjoy the additional benefits that come with the change. Please always feel to reach out to customer service if you have any questions about the changes with our membership!
mom52
2/18/19

Most helpful with the password reset and explanation of how your system functions. Thank you for the assistance. Your requirement for 100 characters is a little over the top.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are always happy to hear that our customer service team was able to assist. Please feel free to reach out with any future questions, that's what we're here for!
nealn6
2/14/19

I called Customer Service at Revolution Golf as I had a concern about the recent transition of my RG+ membership to GolfPass. As a lifetime RG+ member, it wasn't clear to me that my lifetime membership would carry over to GolfPass when I logged on to explore the new features of GolfPass. The very helpful representative clearly explained that my RG+ lifetime membership would indeed carry over to GolfPass and that my confusion came about because of a software limitation in their current online membership system. He also explained that they are working to update their system. I appreciate the representative's clear explanation and I also appreciate Revolution Golf standing behind their promise to their lifetime members through the transition to GolfPass. I am guessing Justin Tupper was most likely responsible for making sure that the RG+ lifetime members were treated fairly in the transition to GolfPass and my thanks go out to Justin and the entire RG+ team. I definitely made the right decision to become a RG+ lifetime member several years ago! With access to all of the excellent videos and golf tips from some of the best instructors around, I am looking forward to enjoying my RG+ (now GolfPass) membership benefits for many years to come.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to have you as a lifetime member of Revolution Golf. We are always here if you need us so please feel free to reach out anytime!
mitchellm82
2/5/19

I called customer service for 2 reasons: First, I mistakenly ordered golf gloves for a left-handed golfer instead of a right-handed one. The initial agent told me that the order would be changed and I would receive a confirmation email. The next day I spoke to a second agent who told me that yes the order was corrected and that I still would be receiving a confirmation email. This is day 3 and I still haven't received that confirmation email showing the corrected order? Second, I told the first agent that upon logging into Golf Pass and clicking "My Membership" it took me to a blank page. Also when logging into Golf Now there wasn't a place to enter my current id and password. The agent told me to clear my cache and the problem should be resolved. It wasn't. The second agent told me that they were aware of the problems and working on the fix. Both issues still exist today. I should have been sent an email acknowledging my calls with an approximate date for resolution and follow-up instructions.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have not gotten these issues resolved at this time. i will be sending you a direct message for more information about this.
jamesl806
2/4/19

I had questions about the new membership as it applied to me. A delightful young lady gave me my moment of clarification when she explained that I was a lifetime member. Wow did I make a good decision about 4 years ago when I chose to purchase that lifetime membership. They have some really delightful people in.Customer Support.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your review of Revolution Golf and our customer support team. It's always great to hear reports of how helpful our customer support team is, we will tell them to keep up the good work. Please always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns and thank you for being a lifetime member!
johnn490
1/31/19

I NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS AFTER WE HAD MOVED AND THE HELP I RECEIVED WAS RELEVANT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf, we are always happy to hear great feedback about the customer service team, always feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
harrisa14
1/29/19

In a previous review, I was critical of Revolution golf for not getting my shipping address correct and arranging for the order to be sent to my billing address. This would have meant that I would not have received the product until returning Canada. A customer service representative was able to correct the situation, and I did receive my product. The Swami 5000 is a terrific product for me. Thanks Revolution Golf. You never let me down before, and I appreciate your customer service.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to change the address on your order before shipment, unfortunately these changes are something we can never guarantee as all order information is sent to the supplier as soon as the order is placed and they are always doing their best to have orders shipped as soon as possible. Please note that all order pages do have a box that can be selected to specify a different billing and shipping address, but you are always welcome to call customer service to place any future orders as well.
pierrea17
1/29/19

I ordered a swing caddy and received email confirmation 10 Jan 2019. Sent an e-mail 4 days ago requesting shipping number and was told they have not one but the product was shipped by UPS 11Jan 20192019. With 8 to 10 weeks delay. Yesterday I sent an e-mail to request tracking number. No reply so I asked again and was told that it was shipped by USPS and they have not received tracking number. Now I am not an expert but USPS website clearly indicates that the shipper receives an confirmation e-mail, and if it is deleated they can check this by logging in to retrieve the number. My order number is 1721915

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we are unable to guarantee tracking information for international orders. I will send you a direct message with more information.
harryb168
1/28/19

I'd just like to say that my experience with Revolution Golf customer service has been outstanding. I had an issue with my login, but Kevin resolved it in no time, plus he gave me valuable tips on how to best use the site. Thanks Kevin.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your Review of Revolution Golf! We are always happy to hear from our customers when they have positive interactions with our customer service team. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with during your Revolution Golf experience!
dellb22
1/22/19

This is what I wrote, "My apologies if I used the word Epic. I bought a Tour Edge XJ1 "4 wood" from you awhile back. So, I don't need 2 more Fairway Woods.
But, if you had a Tour Edge XJ1 12* Senior flex Driver I might be interested. Up to you.
Dell"

NEVER GOT AN ANSWER; SAVED ME SOME MONEY BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for the review Dell. Right now we only have the Tour Edge XJ1 driver in the bundle with the fairway woods, but keep your eyes on our Revolution Golf emails, we will be sure to send something out if we start offering the Tour Edge XJ1 driver by itself. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!
jamesm1625
1/21/19

I look forward everyday of opening up each Revolution Golf tip Daily. Dealing with Customer Service has been very positive

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for your review of Revolution Golf, we always appreciate hearing positive feedback like this from our customers, always feel free to reach out to customer service if there's anything you need!
garyb495
1/17/19

The purchase was very easy and I enjoy the product. I have also purchased a couple of range finders, one I returned, and both transactions were exceptional. I have enjoyed the videos and I know it has really helped me lower my scores and get more comfortable playing again in Arizona.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for the review Gary! We are always happy to hear form a satisfied customer, always feel free to reach out to us with any questions concerns and thank you for using Revolution Golf!
michaelf662
1/16/19

I had a problem a signing into my RG + account and also getting to Revolution site because of cookies. Alex went out of his way talking me through the cookie problem on my computer and then resolving the signing in.He then made sure everything was working properly and I was happy! It is rare today in Customer Care to find people like Alex! Alex puts the "Customer First"!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for your review Michael! We are happy to hear that Alex was able to help you get back into your account and he made sure all was working correctly for you, we will be sure to pass your kind words along to Alex! Thanks for being a part of Revolution Golf, please reach out anytime.
jonp119
1/13/19

I was a customer of these people from the very start and bought a few of their streaming videos. A couple of years ago I bought an item which proved not as advertised (it immediately required me to make further purchases to get what I thought I was getting straight away). I applied to get my money back/cancel the order by email to customer services. No response. I even emailed there principle "Justin Tupper" who appears on the site guaranteeing everything, to no response. I tried phoning despite being in the UK and needing to phone the US. The number given did not work. I decided to cut my losses and not buy anything else from them.

My motivation for this post is that one of their products that I did use has suddenly disappeared from my account. It shows as a product that I have purchased on my account, but when I try to access I get a 404 item not found message . I contacted customer service by email and after a couple of attempts got a response asking me to try a different browser. I spent more time following this advice to no effect. I contacted again and after a few more emails got a response that the product involved a member of the staff who was no longer with Revolution Golf and had taken there intellectual property with them. Now this person had in fact left the organisation some years previous and I had continued to have access to the videos (these were stretching exercises that I use regularly). I made the point that I had bought the videos from RG and it was their problem to supply me with them. I tried another line of customer service in the chat line and hung on for 30 minutes before getting a response. Got the impression that whoever responded really couldn't deal with my query and was not part of an in house customer service group but a sub contracted service. He was polite but had to pursue the problem with "administration" and would get back to me. That was over a week ago and I have heard nothing since.

I still get emails from RG which seems to have mostly a pusher of various training aids and is laughable in the way that every product or new video set is advertised to knock 5 - 10 strokes off your game!

There are many other sites out there now which offer a more systematic approach to training which go beyond the "tip fest" of RG and which I would steer any other golf geek towards.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review Jon. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations that you have been feeling while interacting with Revolution Golf as of late. This is not what we strive for and we are hoping to look into this situation a bit further for you. Please look out for a direct message so that I can get some information from you.
miked558
1/13/19

I had some issues with my email and login to the site as well as some billing issues. I was able to reach Kevin one of the customer service reps and he not only handled this three issues very effectively he had me stay on the line until we could make sure that each and every issue was resolved correctly. I was very impressed and I'm very please with the service thanks

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for your review Mike! Kevin is one of the best we are happy to hear that he was able to help you and even made sure everything else was working smoothly. Thanks so much for using Revolution Golf!

We still send free daily emails! Send us an email to customerservice@revolutiongolf.com and let us know what's going on and we will help get you resubscribed!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding, however, only GolfNow would be able to assist with any fees assessed to their tee times. This is a forum specifically for Revolution Golf inquiries.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Golfpass is a premium membership that will allow you access to RG+ exclusive content as well as content from Golf Channel, GolfNow and GolfAdvisor. It is different from the Revolution Golf mobile membership as the mobile membership is strictly for access on the Revolution Golf app and is offered at a deeply discounted rate due to the limited access.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Golfpass is a premium membership that will allow you access to RG+ exclusive content as well as content from Golf Channel, GolfNow and GolfAdvisor. It is different from the RevolutionGolf mobile membership as the mobile membership is strictly for access on the Revolution Golf app and is offered at a deeply discounted rate due to the limited access.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding, however, the Teeless Driver has a 60 day return policy from the date the product is delivered.

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Give customer service a call at 800-935-3057, any of the agents would be happy to help!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We would be happy to elaborate on the difference between being a RG member and a RG+ member. RG+ members get: Access to our entire video tips archive. Personal RG+ Video Library - find and organize all the RG videos that work for you. Super fast and super easy! RG LIVE Interactive golf learning experiences with our instructors several times each year. Exclusive access to never before seen interviews on RG TV. FREE membership to RG Buyers Club so you save thousands on greens fees, clubs, travel, and golf-related services. Please fee free to reach out to Revolution Golf customer support with any other questions or concerns about RG+!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the emails that you are receiving from us. We would be happy to assist you, please feel free to send us a direct message with your email address so that we may look into your account, while keeping your information secure. Or if you would rather speak to someone on the Revolution Golf team directly you may call us at 888-388-7155. Thanks for using Revolution Golf!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello, William! We apologize for the late response and the issue you're having. We are glad to assist you. Would you please provide us with your email address so we can look into this for you? Thank you, and happy golfing!

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello, Robert! We apologize for the late response. If you would please, provide us with your email address and we will resolve this situation for you. Thank you, and happy golfing!

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.

3 Photos for RevolutionGolf