Review of RevolutionGolf

Tel: 800-935-3057
jday@revolutiongolf.com

nealn6
2/14/19

I called Customer Service at Revolution Golf as I had a concern about the recent transition of my RG+ membership to GolfPass. As a lifetime RG+ member, it wasn't clear to me that my lifetime membership would carry over to GolfPass when I logged on to explore the new features of GolfPass. The very helpful representative clearly explained that my RG+ lifetime membership would indeed carry over to GolfPass and that my confusion came about because of a software limitation in their current online membership system. He also explained that they are working to update their system. I appreciate the representative's clear explanation and I also appreciate Revolution Golf standing behind their promise to their lifetime members through the transition to GolfPass. I am guessing Justin Tupper was most likely responsible for making sure that the RG+ lifetime members were treated fairly in the transition to GolfPass and my thanks go out to Justin and the entire RG+ team. I definitely made the right decision to become a RG+ lifetime member several years ago! With access to all of the excellent videos and golf tips from some of the best instructors around, I am looking forward to enjoying my RG+ (now GolfPass) membership benefits for many years to come.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to have you as a lifetime member of Revolution Golf. We are always here if you need us so please feel free to reach out anytime!
mitchellm82
2/5/19

I called customer service for 2 reasons: First, I mistakenly ordered golf gloves for a left-handed golfer instead of a right-handed one. The initial agent told me that the order would be changed and I would receive a confirmation email. The next day I spoke to a second agent who told me that yes the order was corrected and that I still would be receiving a confirmation email. This is day 3 and I still haven't received that confirmation email showing the corrected order? Second, I told the first agent that upon logging into Golf Pass and clicking "My Membership" it took me to a blank page. Also when logging into Golf Now there wasn't a place to enter my current id and password. The agent told me to clear my cache and the problem should be resolved. It wasn't. The second agent told me that they were aware of the problems and working on the fix. Both issues still exist today. I should have been sent an email acknowledging my calls with an approximate date for resolution and follow-up instructions.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have not gotten these issues resolved at this time. i will be sending you a direct message for more information about this.
jamesl806
2/4/19

I had questions about the new membership as it applied to me. A delightful young lady gave me my moment of clarification when she explained that I was a lifetime member. Wow did I make a good decision about 4 years ago when I chose to purchase that lifetime membership. They have some really delightful people in.Customer Support.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your review of Revolution Golf and our customer support team. It's always great to hear reports of how helpful our customer support team is, we will tell them to keep up the good work. Please always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns and thank you for being a lifetime member!
johnn490
1/31/19

I NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS AFTER WE HAD MOVED AND THE HELP I RECEIVED WAS RELEVANT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf, we are always happy to hear great feedback about the customer service team, always feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
harrisa14
1/29/19

Next time I order something I will order by phone. The online ordering asked for my billing address and did not give a chance to put in a delivery address. As a result, I will not get my product until I return to Canada in April. I phoned customer service immediately and gave the correct delivery address. But, apparently, the order could not be changed after being placed. The person I spoke to assured me the address was changed but then I received a message it could not be done. I have very good success in the past with RG. Disappointing!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to change the address on your order before shipment, unfortunately these changes are something we can never guarantee as all order information is sent to the supplier as soon as the order is placed and they are always doing their best to have orders shipped as soon as possible. Please note that all order pages do have a box that can be selected to specify a different billing and shipping address, but you are always welcome to call customer service to place any future orders as well.
pierrea17
1/29/19

I ordered a swing caddy and received email confirmation 10 Jan 2019. Sent an e-mail 4 days ago requesting shipping number and was told they have not one but the product was shipped by UPS 11Jan 20192019. With 8 to 10 weeks delay. Yesterday I sent an e-mail to request tracking number. No reply so I asked again and was told that it was shipped by USPS and they have not received tracking number. Now I am not an expert but USPS website clearly indicates that the shipper receives an confirmation e-mail, and if it is deleated they can check this by logging in to retrieve the number. My order number is 1721915

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we are unable to guarantee tracking information for international orders. I will send you a direct message with more information.
harryb168
1/28/19

I'd just like to say that my experience with Revolution Golf customer service has been outstanding. I had an issue with my login, but Kevin resolved it in no time, plus he gave me valuable tips on how to best use the site. Thanks Kevin.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you so much for your Review of Revolution Golf! We are always happy to hear from our customers when they have positive interactions with our customer service team. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with during your Revolution Golf experience!
dellb22
1/22/19

This is what I wrote, "My apologies if I used the word Epic. I bought a Tour Edge XJ1 "4 wood" from you awhile back. So, I don't need 2 more Fairway Woods.
But, if you had a Tour Edge XJ1 12* Senior flex Driver I might be interested. Up to you.
Dell"

NEVER GOT AN ANSWER; SAVED ME SOME MONEY BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for the review Dell. Right now we only have the Tour Edge XJ1 driver in the bundle with the fairway woods, but keep your eyes on our Revolution Golf emails, we will be sure to send something out if we start offering the Tour Edge XJ1 driver by itself. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!
jamesm1625
1/21/19

I look forward everyday of opening up each Revolution Golf tip Daily. Dealing with Customer Service has been very positive

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for your review of Revolution Golf, we always appreciate hearing positive feedback like this from our customers, always feel free to reach out to customer service if there's anything you need!
garyb495
1/17/19

The purchase was very easy and I enjoy the product. I have also purchased a couple of range finders, one I returned, and both transactions were exceptional. I have enjoyed the videos and I know it has really helped me lower my scores and get more comfortable playing again in Arizona.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for the review Gary! We are always happy to hear form a satisfied customer, always feel free to reach out to us with any questions concerns and thank you for using Revolution Golf!
michaelf662
1/16/19

I had a problem a signing into my RG + account and also getting to Revolution site because of cookies. Alex went out of his way talking me through the cookie problem on my computer and then resolving the signing in.He then made sure everything was working properly and I was happy! It is rare today in Customer Care to find people like Alex! Alex puts the "Customer First"!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks so much for your review Michael! We are happy to hear that Alex was able to help you get back into your account and he made sure all was working correctly for you, we will be sure to pass your kind words along to Alex! Thanks for being a part of Revolution Golf, please reach out anytime.
jonp119
1/13/19

I was a customer of these people from the very start and bought a few of their streaming videos. A couple of years ago I bought an item which proved not as advertised (it immediately required me to make further purchases to get what I thought I was getting straight away). I applied to get my money back/cancel the order by email to customer services. No response. I even emailed there principle "Justin Tupper" who appears on the site guaranteeing everything, to no response. I tried phoning despite being in the UK and needing to phone the US. The number given did not work. I decided to cut my losses and not buy anything else from them.

My motivation for this post is that one of their products that I did use has suddenly disappeared from my account. It shows as a product that I have purchased on my account, but when I try to access I get a 404 item not found message . I contacted customer service by email and after a couple of attempts got a response asking me to try a different browser. I spent more time following this advice to no effect. I contacted again and after a few more emails got a response that the product involved a member of the staff who was no longer with Revolution Golf and had taken there intellectual property with them. Now this person had in fact left the organisation some years previous and I had continued to have access to the videos (these were stretching exercises that I use regularly). I made the point that I had bought the videos from RG and it was their problem to supply me with them. I tried another line of customer service in the chat line and hung on for 30 minutes before getting a response. Got the impression that whoever responded really couldn't deal with my query and was not part of an in house customer service group but a sub contracted service. He was polite but had to pursue the problem with "administration" and would get back to me. That was over a week ago and I have heard nothing since.

I still get emails from RG which seems to have mostly a pusher of various training aids and is laughable in the way that every product or new video set is advertised to knock 5 - 10 strokes off your game!

There are many other sites out there now which offer a more systematic approach to training which go beyond the "tip fest" of RG and which I would steer any other golf geek towards.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review Jon. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations that you have been feeling while interacting with Revolution Golf as of late. This is not what we strive for and we are hoping to look into this situation a bit further for you. Please look out for a direct message so that I can get some information from you.
miked558
1/13/19

I had some issues with my email and login to the site as well as some billing issues. I was able to reach Kevin one of the customer service reps and he not only handled this three issues very effectively he had me stay on the line until we could make sure that each and every issue was resolved correctly. I was very impressed and I'm very please with the service thanks

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for your review Mike! Kevin is one of the best we are happy to hear that he was able to help you and even made sure everything else was working smoothly. Thanks so much for using Revolution Golf!
jimz32
1/12/19

I recently had an issue with an item that I had purchased about 6 months ago. I spoke with the customer service staff and they quickly helped me to start the process to get the return handled. I do not anticipate having any issues that will keep this from getting resolved quickly.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review Jim. We are sorry to hear that one of our products did not work out for you but very happy to hear that our customer service team was able to assist you in a timely fashion. Always feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.
carlp90
1/10/19

Just before my yearly subscription was about to expire, I saw their year-end sale for a low subscription rate. After signing up and paying the fee, my card was billed for the automatic yearly fee at the old rate. I had forgotten/didn't realize that this would happen. I asked for a refund of the 2nd subscription fee and they promptly refunded my card.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thanks for the review Carl! We are always happy to hear about successful interactions with our customer support team! Thanks so much for using Revolution Golf.
hansw19
1/9/19

By accident I ordered 3 instead of one watch. After I received order confirmation I noticed my mistake. Directly contact with Revolution golf and they promised to contact Vendor for cancellation of 2 wachtes ( I just want to have one). So far they promised me 3 times that they will do their best. But till now no further reaction.NOT HAPPY

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry for the trouble that yo u are facing, unfortunately once an order has been placed in our system the information is automatically sent to the shipper so that all orders are sent out as soon as possible. When a change request or a cancellation request is put in we do everything that we can to make the proper changes and/or cancel the order, however, sometimes the shipping process is just too quick! We will send you a private message to retain a bit more information and to check on the status of your request.
martine53
1/8/19

My girlfriend ordered the wrong hand gloves for me, I called to see what could be done to correct the problem. Kevin listened to me and went to work checking where my order was in the system. After finding that it already had a tracking number and was in the process of shipping he sent me a RMA to return it and to get an exchange.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Martin, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that Kevin was able to get everything taken care of for you. Always feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns!
jeffg281
1/4/19

ordered something, realized I put the wrong shipping address down, called right away and they said they would leave a note to ship it to where I wanted it to go. Was not sure if they would do that so the next day called and cancelled my order, 2 days later I got an e-mail saying It was shipped to the place I didn't want it to go. called again and cancelled my Revolution +. Thought they could help me better than that.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your honest review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry that we were unable to meet your requests, unfortunately once an order has been placed in our system the information is automatically sent to the shipper so that all orders are sent out as soon as possible. When a change request or a cancellation request is put in we do everything that we can to make the proper changes, however, sometimes the shipping process is just too quick!
michealh42
12/29/18

I ordered the Light Grip Glove and I received the wrong size. When I received it I immediately called and the rep apologized for the mistake and set up for me to get the right size. I was happy that the problem would be taken care of quickly and I am still waiting to receive the right glove. When I do receive the glove I will be very happy.
The rep was very courteous and helpful and made my problem easier to handle. You know how upset you get when you receive something that you didn't order and you have to call someone to get it taken care of. This rep made the process very easy to handle and I appreciate it. Thank You RevolutionGolf

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review! So sorry to hear that you had a fulfillment issue with your order in getting the wrong size. We are glad to hear that the customer service team is on top of it, they should have the corrected product out to you right away!
bobp202
12/22/18

Could not log in to my account. Called support and it was corrected immediately. I was told that as a result of "Golf" ownership everyone had to log in with a new password.
I had wasted time trying to log in and this could have been avoided if it was a known problem and subscribers were notified.
The support person was quick was quick to identify and correct the problem.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf! We are sorry that you were not notified of the change to the new login platform, but we are very happy to hear that the customer service team was able to help you so quickly. If you ever have any troubles please feel free to give us a call so that we can help you right away!
ronr184
12/21/18

driver returned on 11/27 Arrived Revolution golf 11/29. Still had no refund on 12/15 so I called. Alex ,the rep was extremely helpful and took the extra mile up the food chain till he got to the bottom of problem. Got refund posted two days later on my account. Only reason not 5 stars is that I had to call.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review Ron! We are sorry for any refund delays you incurred, but we are happy to hear that Alex was able to help!
johnh698
12/17/18

I had bought the Aline golf shoe insoles 2 years ago through Revolution Golf and was exceptionally pleased with them. So, being on holiday in Florida recently (I live in Germany) I decided to buy an extra pair, hoping they would arrive before we flew back home. 4 weeks later they had still not arrived and I sent an email to UPS to ask why not. From them I got no answer, but when I rang RG, the young lady there got things moving so fast that an email arrived the same day (even with the 6 hour time difference) to say that they had finally been dispatched. This is what I call good service. Well done, RG.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf. We are sorry that your order got held up in transit, but we are happy to hear that our agent was able to get your issue resolved quickly. As always feel free to reach out to us at Revolution Golf at any time.
ronaldm227
12/14/18

The other day I purchased two GPS golf watches in error instead of one. Once I received my confirmation for the two I realized the mistake I done. I called customer service and spoke to Alex who checked my file and submitted a refund form for one unit to the supplier to credit my credit card. The matter was totally corrected within two days. Great job guys.

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Glad to hear that Alex was able to help you in a timely manner, feel free to reach out to us at Revolution Golf anytime and thank you for your review!
lynetteb32
12/14/18

I love the features and the price on these. Got a couple for Christmas (for myself) and very anxious to try them out!

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your GolfFit watches! Thank you for your review of Revolution Golf.
charless577
12/14/18

Have been a RG Member for a long time... Martin Hall is the bomb... After seeing him on Golf Academy I wanted more... Most recently had computer problems so in reloading the RG app to a new Hard Drive the customer service people were awesome in walking me through the new steps necessary to get me back up & running. Love the simplicity of each individual lesson. As the customer service rep reminded me. Don't get overwhelmed with too much information. KISS.... Keep only a couple swing thoughts at a time... And the selection of training aids and devices allows you to pick what works best for you...

Response from Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Thank you for your review!! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our lessons and that your team was able to help you get back on track! Please always feel free to reach out if you need help.

Give customer service a call at 800-935-3057, any of the agents would be happy to help!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We would be happy to elaborate on the difference between being a RG member and a RG+ member. RG+ members get: Access to our entire video tips archive. Personal RG+ Video Library - find and organize all the RG videos that work for you. Super fast and super easy! RG LIVE Interactive golf learning experiences with our instructors several times each year. Exclusive access to never before seen interviews on RG TV. FREE membership to RG Buyers Club so you save thousands on greens fees, clubs, travel, and golf-related services. Please fee free to reach out to Revolution Golf customer support with any other questions or concerns about RG+!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the emails that you are receiving from us. We would be happy to assist you, please feel free to send us a direct message with your email address so that we may look into your account, while keeping your information secure. Or if you would rather speak to someone on the Revolution Golf team directly you may call us at 888-388-7155. Thanks for using Revolution Golf!

By Skyler S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello, William! We apologize for the late response and the issue you're having. We are glad to assist you. Would you please provide us with your email address so we can look into this for you? Thank you, and happy golfing!

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello, Robert! We apologize for the late response. If you would please, provide us with your email address and we will resolve this situation for you. Thank you, and happy golfing!

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Apologies for the delayed reply - if you can share your email address and order number, I can look for your order. Thank you. Andy

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Michael - apologies for the delayed response. It can take up to 3 weeks to arrive in Germany, depending on many variables. Thank you, Andy Sinsel

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hi Tom, If you could share your email address with me, I'll see if I can find out what happened to your order. If you'd prefer, feel free to email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com Thank you, Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello James, and thank you for your note! An email was sent to you directly from golfballs.com with your $25 gift code. I will also send you your $25 code in a private email directly as sometimes the emails from golfballs.com can be hard to find in customers' inboxes. Thank you! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative

Hello Robert, you likely downloaded the premium app. Here are the links to download the free app: Downloading the RIGHT Mobitee App iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobitee-and-piq/id1038414261 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piq.mobitee (It must say Mobitee and PIQ, not Mobitee Golf GPS) Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.

3 Photos for RevolutionGolf