Review of RevolutionGolf

Windsor, CO 80528
Tel: 800-935-3057

premierd2
12/6/17

I cannot understand how a company like this stays in business. They have on average 15-20 minute hold times, which is completely unacceptable in today's business world.
You have to beg them to refund your money spent on a inferior product and they literally treat you like you are a nuisance and a bother to them. If I ran my business like this my customers would NOT be doing business with me very long.

It is a shame as they have I believe just been bought by the Golf Channel. Just my opinion, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
I am so sorry you've had a bad experience, and I am happy to look more deeply into your situation. I will send you a private message to get your account information.

While we did have some staffing challenges, our average wait times over the past 4 weeks have been under 3 minutes.

tomr163
12/4/17
• Updated review

2 weeks later and I still havent heard from RevolutionGolf regarding how to access my Revolution+ account.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Tom,

I'm very sorry you haven't received a response - I will send you a private message to get your information so we can reply. Sometimes the email address that is entered by the customer may contain an extra or invalid character, which makes it difficult to resolve issues like this.

“Cant access my account”
11/16/17
• Previous review

Im having problems accessing my account. I requested information on changing my password yesterday and still havent heard back.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Hi Tom,

I'll make sure you get an answer ASAP - please look for my private message so I can get your information.

lesw12
11/9/17

On October 30th 2017, I purchased the 'Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Driver (Right, 10.5 Degree, Regular, Stock UST Mamiya Shaft)' from Revolution Golf. Initially we had a few shipping problems which meant my shipment was seized at customs.

Once I had spoken with Andy Sinsel, Chief Customer Officer, everything was fixed, sorted and my shipment arrived. I'm also greatfull to say that Revolution Golf financially compensated me for all the stress and delay and a promise that they'd endevour to make sure it never happens again.

After the professionalism and support from both Andy Sinsel and RG, I decided to make a further purchase, this time the 'Tour edge Hot Launch 2 Fairway 5 Wood (5 Wood, Right, Regular, UST Mamiya shaft).

I placed my P/O on the 13th October 2017 and I'm happy to say that my shipment arrived on Saturday 18th October 2017 from the U.S.A to Bangkok, Thailand where I live. Everything went smoothly with customs, this time no import duty or fines and delivered within a time frame. It proves that both Andy Sinsal and RG are good to their respective words.

I now looking froward to getting onto the fairway and trying out my Tour Edge 2 5 Wood. If it helps as much as the Driver already has to improve my game, I'm a very happy beginner golfer.

Andy and RG, many thanks for everything and I look forward to continuing purchasing quality products from you guys.

Best regards

Les Weaver
Bangkok,
Thailand.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Les,

I'm really sorry for the issues - I will send you a private message to get more information so we can get you what you need.

philg37
11/8/17

The 365 money back return us a scam. After finally getting through to customer service and receiving a RMA, I returned the Power Paciseing Trainer in original box. The item was still new with DVD and instructions. One month later still no refund. I know received from tracking package. Do not buy anything with the assumption you can return it.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Phil,

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting your refund. I'm sending you a private message to get your order information so I can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

michaelj269
11/4/17

Why would Martin Chuck, who appears to be a stand up guy, promote the swing click? Martin, you cant need the money that bad. Promotional material says money returned in seven days if not happy with the product. Now waiting for thirty days and was told so many returns have delayed the return of $25.00. Justin, it appears your company is a house of cards. So many bad reviews about your customer service and you fiddle.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Michael,

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting your refund. I'm sending you a private message to get your order number so I can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

threea1
9/26/17

I enjoy many of the tips from RG's pros, especially Martin Chuck. I only ordered once from RG, on Justins recommendation. Disappointed in product (Oncore golf balls). I was informed that if dissatisfied, return was available. Unfortunately after asking about the return process... crickets... No more purchases for me.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
I'm so sorry you haven't received a return authorization yet!

I'm sending you a private message to get your order number so I can make sure this gets to you.

michaelr385
9/18/17

I ordered the Happy Putter on Friday 9/15 and the mailman gave it to me this morning 9/18. That is pretty good, from CA to CT in 3 days, so I would say I am a very Happy customer. Went to putting green today and love Happy. Will use her in my round tomorrow, hoping to cut down on the 3-putts.

Tip for consumers: Watch the videos!

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Michael - Thank you for the review! I hope the Happy Putter helps with those 3-putts!

johng516
9/12/17

Previously, I received my purchase without problems.
I have now been waiting for a number of weeks and still no parcel.
I am still awaiting for a reply from customer services.
This is now making me dubious about buying from revolution golf again.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
John,

Very sorry that you haven't received the information you requested!

I will send you a private message for more information so I can look into your account.

Best,

Rvolution Golf
richardm284
8/17/17

Love the site, more information here than getting private lessons!
Andy, solved and answered some of my initial questions.
RG is a great way to learn about equipment and improve you game.

johnq35
8/1/17

I tried to buy a Sean Foley golf video on Revolution Golf but the system kept rejecting my email address. I tried a few with no luck. Frustrated, I wrote a complaining email. I was also concerned that having given my cc details I might be charged. I wasn't charged but an email response gave me access to the video and some others. The company replied immediately to me and really turned me from being a moaning old goat to being a big fan. That was some turn around. Thanks guys. I'm from Dublin Ireland so I'm now telling my golf mates about my experience. They tell me I need all the golf help I can get. John Q A happy Dub.

garym160
4/26/17

I ordered the Revolution Golf streaming video but did not see it in my email. Will I be getting a DVD in the mail, or was I scammed.

Gary Mertz
gmertz07@gmail.com
612-251-6991

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Hi Gary,

I'm sorry for any confusion - streaming videos are not DVDs, but are viewable by logging into your Revolution Golf account and looking at your purchased videos. I will send you a private email with instructions on how you can access your purchased video.

carmenc47
2/16/17

I was looking for specs on a senior fairway wood , RG was sold out but they were able to give me the specs and I was able to find it else ware.

gerrym29
2/16/17

I've subscribed to other golf-related interactive sites over the years. None has come close to the full-scale access with op golf professionals that Revolution Golf has afforded us. I'd recommend this to golfers of all levels. The tips are comprehensive, the videos clear and understandable and the instructors are tops. Also, the new products are well-researched and worth consideration.

anthonyl84
1/21/17

Best online golf instruction on the planet . my handicap has come down quit greatly since I found this site. Martin Chuck is the best instructor out there by far . Andrew Rice is equally great but my preference is Martin chuck . Martin chuck is very easy and get to the topic subject every time. love this site .
Anthony Lanfranchi long island

Anthony,

Thanks so much for your comments - Martin and Andrew are both terrific. I'm so glad you find their instruction beneficial!

martins140
1/18/17

Taylor Wheaton was very helpful. When the first package of DVDs got lost in the mail, he sent me another one, which I appreciated. Excellent membre support.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Martin,

Thank you for the kind remarks - I'll be sure to share your comments with Taylor!

stevem303
1/18/17

Over a period of time, I had somehow created several login id's which became an issue for me after I purchased a product from them and was not able to access it. I contacted their support staff about this and in the matter of a day or so, they were able to resolve my issue and now I am able to access my product. Several years before I had a different issue for which I don't recall the specific details but again everything was resolved quickly and correctly. I my view this is a great outfit to deal with both for their suite products and their support team; all sites should be as friendly and efficient as the one at Revolution Golf.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
Steve,

Thank you so much for the review and comments - I'm so glad you find value in our site!

peterw99
10/28/16

I orderderd a hybrid golfclub and unfortunedly it was and stil is on its way from the USA to me here in Holland . Tyfany reacted promply and tried to track my golfclub.

scottu3
10/28/16

Jim:

When I met my wife she was consistently scoring 75 to 81. She played pretty well. 20years later, children, work and lack of practice we still enjoy the game but she does not play at the caliber and as consistently as she once did. She watched your set up video and shared it with me. It was a warm, colorful Sunday yesterday and we decided to go to play golf. Jane was happy the way she was striking the ball and on the third hole, a 114 yard par 3, she aced it. This was her second hole in one in her life and she is a very modest person. She did not want a big deal. She did comment throughout the round that the arm position at address tip really helped. It was so nice out and she was having fun, so we played 36 holes. Jane shot an 81 & 79. Thank you for your part in bringing that big smile to my wifes face!

Scott

(920)-898-5952 fax
www.umlandinsurance.com

susand152
9/28/16

I enjoy the lessons and tips you get from the different instructors at Revolution Golf. There's always something new, a different way at looking at things. I've learned a lot.

I like that I can go back to a video and watch it again. You can ask the instructors questions. You can learn about exercises that will help keep you strong and flexible.

nievesr
9/28/16

Revolution Golf provides excellent video tutorials for all skill levels with easy to understand and implement techniques and drills. Furthermore, their customer service is unsurpassed. I've had several questions answered in a prompt and professional email that has led to good purchasing decisions. I've also bought some of the products they sponsor on their website and have been happy with their quality, good prices and quick delivery. Sometimes, lady golfers don't get the help or cool stuff that''s available for the guys, but Revolution Golf comes through again and again. I've told all my golf friends about Revolution Golf because they really care about improving my game!

bruces83
9/28/16

Thank you for taking care of my order last week. I tried to order 4 of the golf cart charging systems at once, but the website would only handle 2 at a time. With one phone call I was able to complete my order, confirm pricing and shipping.

The promotional materials said buy one at regular price and the next one is discounted, limit 5. To me that meant that I paid full price for the first and all of the others up to a total of 4 more would be discounted. I was informed that is not the case. That seems a little weird, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks again,

Bruce Stover

terrya29
9/28/16

I ordered the Tour Edge offset driver in the 12.5 with the upgraded shaft. I like the club but find the loft to high for my swing. I wanted to see if I could switch out to a 10.5 with the same shaft
I was told that I could buy the qp.5 but RG was out of the upgraded shaft and could return the 12.5. When I asked if there was a way to just buy a new head I was told to call Tour Edge and see if they could help. Tour Edge does not sell that particular mitubshi shaft so I was SOL. CALLED RG back and was told I could return the 12.5 club for a refund after a 15%restocking fee. I am dis appointed in the lack of help and the unwillingness of RG to assist with the issue. Buying a golf club over the Internet is risky and I expected better from RG for a paid member.

Response from Andy S., RevolutionGolf Representative
I'm very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience – I would point out however, that I don’t know of any other club retailer who will even accept a return for a club that has been used, let alone allow a full 365 days in which to do so like we did for the club you purchased, so I feel like our policy is more customer-friendly than most. As for the shaft, I’m afraid we are limited by what our suppliers have in stock, however I'd be happy to see if there’s anything else that can be done - If you could email me directly, I'll be happy to look into your request and see if there is anything else I can do to help.

My contact information is:

andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com
robertm400
9/9/16

I have been a member of Revolution Golf since the beginning of 2011.
Over the years I have had the best customer service one could hope for.
Any billing , order issues that came up were always resolved quickly and with courteous, timely response.
RG keep up the great wok.
Looking forward to many more years of tips and lessons from the RG pro staff,
not to mention some good deals on the latest equipment.
To good Golfing.
Thank You.
Robert

sallyc31
9/9/16

My question was how to receive the download versions on my computer, but the CDs sent to a different shipping address since I will be traveling shortly. Andy Simsel was most helpful. Thank you.
My issues have been resolved and I have placed the order.

petero26
8/9/16

Programs on offer are clearly spelt out and the instruction on the videos is clear and understandable.

Apologies for the delayed reply - if you can share your email address and order number, I can look for your order. Thank you. Andy

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Michael - apologies for the delayed response. It can take up to 3 weeks to arrive in Germany, depending on many variables. Thank you, Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hi Tom, If you could share your email address with me, I'll see if I can find out what happened to your order. If you'd prefer, feel free to email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com Thank you, Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hello James, and thank you for your note! An email was sent to you directly from golfballs.com with your $25 gift code. I will also send you your $25 code in a private email directly as sometimes the emails from golfballs.com can be hard to find in customers' inboxes. Thank you! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hello Robert, you likely downloaded the premium app. Here are the links to download the free app: Downloading the RIGHT Mobitee App iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobitee-and-piq/id1038414261 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piq.mobitee (It must say Mobitee and PIQ, not Mobitee Golf GPS) Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hi Fred, Here's a link to a video showing you how to log in and view your videos: http://access.revolutiongolf.com/how-to-access-revolution-golf-from-your-computer Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hi Gina, Here's link to a video on how to watch your purchased videos from an iOS device: http://access.revolutiongolf.com/how-to-access-revolution-golf-on-your-ipad Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Hi Cliff, Sorry for the delay, I believe I replied to an email you sent, but if not, The Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Driver has a 100% guarantee - Return any unused clubs within 365 days for a full refund. Used clubs may also be returned within 365 days, but will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Thank you for your interest! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

David, Please email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com, and I will be happy to find your information and get it to you. Thank you! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]

Joseph, We sell many of our videos on DVD, all of which can be purchased from our website. If you'd prefer to contact us via phone to order videos, you can call us between the ours of 9am and 5pm Central Time at (844) 651-2665. Best regards, Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.

RevolutionGolf?