Review of StubHub

Tel: 1.866.788.2482
cpapp@stubhub.com

johnr1448
4/18/19

I wanted to buy tickets for a Los Angeles Dodgers game the day before to avoid buying them at the stadium as I usually do. Redownloaded their app to buy the tickets, after finding them, had to update my new address and card info, but the tickets were for the wrong date. There is no any to stop the transaction. Called the immediately, even though it is difficult to find their phone number on their app. Talked with their rep about what had just occurred, and was informed that there is nothing I could do about date. I explained to them about the error date, keep in mind that the game had already started and I live two hours away, even though I did attempt to stop the transaction, once checked out they will not do anything about the situation other than offer to resale them for less than half for what I bought them, remember game had already started, who was really going to buy tickets after an event starts and make to see it. Won't be using them and don't recommend anyone to them.

keiths260
4/10/19

I purchased tickets for a concert on 03/21/2019 show cancelled on 04/04/2019 then
rescheduled for 05/31/2020? At this point they had no knowledge of this and when I made them aware of the situation the offered to list the tickets and resale them for me and hopefully I would get the full price I paid. How does that work I just wanted my money back it's like paying for a car and the waiting for over a year to get it. They are absolutely thieves in my book and how they can get away with it is that I used their service. I would strongly advise anyone to avoid them like the disease they are and if everyone did so hopefully they would cease to exist. I don't see how a person with a conscious could ever work here. I can only hope this information helps someone avoid what I went through but if you want to give away $500 then this is the place for you.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Keith we are so sorry you feel this way. We are a marketplace to allow other sellers and buyers to purchase tickets. Because you purchased tickets from another seller you are now the owner of those tickets. Having you re-list those tickets since you can't attend is the best option to getting your money back. We are happy to explain our business model further to you and have our Social Care team take a look. They can be reached on Facebook or @TeamStubHub on Twitter!
skylarf2
4/2/19

This is the worst company in the entire world. I lost approximately $500 buying tickets that weren't listed as wheelchair accessible but could only be used by someone in a wheelchair. after they didn't help me with that and I resold the tickets (for much less, losing lots of money) they then did not pay me when my tickets sold and in fact charged me $50 more. Their client service is incompetent and avoidant, a 2 year old would be better at the job. STAY AWAY

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Skylar we are so sorry to hear about this experience! We are going to reach out to you via private message here for your account info so that our Executive Care team can assist!
angelov16
3/16/19

Tried to get refund from my tickets but they always telling different things and no help. Told me they will contact me about my case during 48 hours but no one responded.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Angelo we are so sorry for this experience. We will send you a private message here so we can assist!
coreyr53
3/15/19

First off, Stub Hub does NOT sell tickets, they merely 'list' them from private sellers. I purchased mobile tickets on March 13th for a show on May 8th. The tickets were not made available to me until May 7th, the day before the show. The 2 tickets cost $513 and StubHub charged $150.80 in fees for a total of $663.80 . I ended up needing to resell the tickets a few days after I bought them and when I contacted StubHub to do so, they set the price at the recommended $221 per ticket (less than what I initially paid) for a total of $442. I would only receive $396 of that though, on top of the fact that were charging the new buyer the same fees they charged me the first time AND was told by their representative that I could be "penalized" for not having the tickets in hand when they are purchased. I basically feel like I paid almost $700 to learn that StubHub is a waste of time and money. Just stick with Ticketmaster.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Corey we are so sorry you feel that way. You are correct we don't own any of the tickets we sell as we are the marketplace to allow others to safely sell their tickets. We do charge fee's in order to protect both you with our Fan Protect Guarantee which ensures you will receive the correct and valid tickets in time for your event or we will give you comparable tickets or your money back, as well as the integrity of our Marketplace, When you re-listed your tickets for sale we would have waived your sell fee's for you as well and if we didn't please let us know!
taniap27
3/5/19

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM STUB HUB!!!. This is the worst site I have ever dealt with and i will let anyone to know how horrible this company is. I bought 2 tickets for Chelsea FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion FC - Premier Ligue , TOTAL: 377.98. Reference number: 5M4H2F1N9424. The match was postponed, as a result of Chelsea reaching the Carabao Cup Final. And stubhub give false dates for the event already 4 times. When the date approaches, they cancel it and give a new fake date. So, already 4 times!!! The original date was 23 February, then it was changed on 24 February, then on 16 March... Yesterday I received an email, that the Chelsea FC vs Brighton FC is on 12th of May!! And this is a fake date again , because according to the Premier League program, there are other matches on this date - Leycester /Chelsea and Brighton/ Man City!!!! StuHub do this, because if there is no fixed date, the event will be deemed "Cancelled", acording their "Terms and Conditions", and they have to do a refund. So they give false dates and then cancel them!!! In fact, а real fixed date for Chelsea FC vs Brighton is nowhere announced at this stage!!!!. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! NEVER AGAIN STUBHUB!!! NEVER!!!

danm75
2/27/19
• Updated review

Update on the last review - I was finally validated and received the money for my re-sale tickets this past weekend. Not quite a month after the sale was completed. The team has also refunded my transaction fee as a sign of good faith.

My thoughts - the initial sale setup experience was seamless. It is a GREAT site for usage, simple setup with multiple ways to submit your resale and far simpler to the setup than Ticketmaster for resale.

The bad: there was no indication as a first time seller that my account would be *flagged* as suspicious nor was I allowed to communicate with the Security team when I called the support desk. And the front line support team was less than helpful - kept telling me to wait 48 hours to be emailed every time I called. When I did work with the Security team to prove my existence, no reason was ever provided as to the flag on my account and the request for clarifying information was invasive considering no reason for it was provided. It honestly feels like they are trying to steal your identity. As well, it seemed like they only decided to reach out after I negatively reviewed across multiple sites.

The recommendation: TALK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. If you want us to be transparent, the same is expected. If the account lock down is some sort of standard procedure, do not allow the resale setup UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE.

“Reseller scam”
2/13/19
• Previous review

Worst reselling experience.
I had purchased 2 Backstreet Boys tickets then received two better seats as a gift so posted them on Stubhub for resale.

The original tickets were from Ticketmaster who would not let me set up an account for resale as my bank account is Canadian, not American.

The initial sale setup seemed to go flawlessly. We posted the tickets using the QR code screenshot method and within hours the tickets had sold. Notifications keep coming to my email that my money is available however Stubhub has locked me out of my account.

When called, their front end told me that my account was with their security team but that I cannot talk to them directly. They need to reach out to me. I sent them proof of ownership for the original tickets and they've gone completely dark except for the continuing emails about signing in to receive my money.

Total scam to resell and keep the cash for themselves

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Dan we apologize for this experience! We are going to send you a private message so that we can review your account right away and see what we can do to resolve this for you!
carolg334
2/25/19

So I needed to sell my concert tickets due to a family situation. The site is kind of awkward for posting to sell but I listed my tickets. Only wanted to break even on them. The tickets sold and I was unable to transfer them because Stub Hub DOES NOT OFFER a Will Call option. The Stub Hub site doesn't make that clear so I called and they said no Will Call so I had to cancel the sale. Stub Hub charged $32 to my card. I certainly didn't see this penalty when I posted my tickets for sale. Customer service was very unhelpful. I will never use or recommend Stub Hub. Crooks.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Carol we are so sorry about this and would like to look into why this happened. We will send you a private message to get your account information so we can review.
hannahm131
2/20/19

Sold a ticket, and they claimed I tried to sell it twice so I never got my money, and someone else got my ticket. When I contacted support they said they couldn't void the fee. Very upset with the service.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Hannah this is not the experience we want our customers to have! We are going to send you a private message to get your account info so that we can review this for you.
jrv5
2/17/19

Purchased concert tickets from Stubhub, was not aware until later that they were from a third party seller. The tickets were never made available for us to use. When asked why, Stubhub simply said that the seller had never sent them in despite having 2 years to do so. Stubhub then refused to contact the seller to obtain the tickets as it was "aGaInSt ThEiR BuSiNeSs PoLiCy". The manager for the night was Cristopher M. And he was less than helpful with anything we asked from him, and danced around every question we asked, at one point giving us reasons why we should continue to buy from them. There is zero accountability with this business, they failed to provide the services they promised and refused to take responsibility for any of their actions. There were about 200 other concert goers having issues with their tickets that night, all the ones near us were also from Stubhub, every single one. Will never be purchasing tickets through Stubhub again.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry about this experience! You are covered by our FPG which should have been in effect here. We are going to message you here to get your customer information so that we can review your account and assist!
kebaln
2/12/19

Stubhub holding my money after all of my tickets were sold. the event have took place already and suddenly my account cannot login. i talked to their customer service couple times but they didnt give me a fine solution. then eventually the sellerreview@stubhub.com sent me 2 times email and ask me to provided a proof of my listed (sold) tickets. I sent to them twice and it said will give the solution after 48 hours. it's BS, I've been waiting over 48 hours since last saturday (Feb/9/2019) till today and yet they didnt give me my money from the payment that supposed arrive at my paypal. c'mon stubhub, you kidding me!!

Stubhub = big company but lack of business ethical

Tip for consumers: avoid stubhub, trust me.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Kebal we are so sorry about this! We can review this for you right away to see what is happening. We will send you a private message for your information so that we can review.
vikramr13
2/8/19

So - the barcode did not show in the app after I bought the ticket - apparently, I'm expected to chat with them to get the tickets if it doesn't work out - I was left standing in the cold before the show - so I had to buy a new ticket at the theatre. Now they will not refund the money for the tickets I bought through stubhub - btw, their helpline chat window sucks too - you're expected to stay on that screen on your phone - else it gets disconnected!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Vikram we are so sorry! We will reach out via private message to see what we can do to turn this experience around!
walters160
2/8/19

I ordered tickets for a birthday present for my niece. She got to the venue to find out the tickets were already in use. It took 4 hours on the phone and multiple emails to even get a refund!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Walter we are so sorry to hear about this experience. It is absolutely not what we want to have happen to any of our customers ever! Since we are an open marketplace we don't own any of the tickets but we protect our customers with our Fan Protect Guarantee. This ensures you will receive the correct and valid tickets in time for your event. In the very rare chance something goes wrong with the tickets as it did here, we will work to get you replacements or a full refund. We will send you a private message here to look into your account further and see what we can do to assist in making this right!
colinm142
2/6/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!

I purchased tickets from this site, stupidly I had selected the wrong date....I called the customer services immediately, but they advised they could not cancel the order even though it was 5 minutes prior because the money is with the seller, it turns out this was a complete lie.

This meant I had to pay the admin fees and I was forced to re-list my tickets, luckily enough i re-sold these tickets, as such I will never see the tickets as they changed the address on my original order to that of my new buyer....the hugely disappointing fact is they are not transferring the money owed to me until 5 after the event. This means that they still have my money and also my buyers money for 5 months, this is completely unjustified. I understand that the original person listing the tickets shouldn't be paid until the event to ensure validility of the tickets....but in my circumstance it is unacceptable for them to hold onto this money. The sheer arrogance of the company and inflexibility is truly shocking.

I will never use this site again due to the service I have received, I even emailed the CEO and did not even receive an acknowledgement which sums up this organisation.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry for this experience. We are a marketplace which means we don't own any of the tickets on site. This is the reason we aren't able to cancel orders but we work with our customers to get their tickets re-listed on site should they not be able to attend. Some events we are required to pay after the event. Please reach out to us if you feel that is incorrect and we can review your account for you!
fiw4
2/5/19

Awful service from stubhub international I ordered football tickets paid £600 for them almost 2 weeks in advance, no delivery came I called them 2 days before the event they said they had missed s part of my address however I gave the lady my new email address the day after I brought the tickets even with a email confirmation. They are rude to talk to on the phone and don't want to help you. The only people what helped was the English side who don't deal with football which is extremely annoying! So my tickets never came even though promised by 3 different people that they would. The seller also let me know they only contacted him the day of the event to send them! I am no getting my bank to get the money back for me after not only ruining my partners birthday surprise trying to get a refund for their mistake is impossible! I have left 3 emails since and no one has replied to give my money back?

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE YOU WILL NOT GET THEM, YOU WILL ALSO DEAL WITH THEIR RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AND HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry for this experience! We will private message you here for your account information so we can assist.
luisb97
2/3/19

I had misplaced physical tickets mailed to me from a HubStub purchase, traveling out of state to Lakers game. I called customer service, was told that they couldn't do anything to replace tickets but could try to show Staples Center ticket office my HubStub receipt and seats for reprints. At Staples office, I was told that my seats were actually resold on the Lakers ticket exchange and I wouldn't have been allowed entry even if I had the physical tickets, as they were scanned already. So I purchased tickets I couldn't use from HubStub. I called back HubStub customer service, and instead of investigating the seller who sold me tickets, the rep kept questioning me on my story and intimated that I was lying or trying to get money back. This is ridiculous, being turned down at the game with 5 people in my party, after driving 7 hours and paying over $620. StubHub not investigating the seller is maddening. I will never use StubHub again and I would recommend anyone who is reading this to get tickets using another method.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Luis this is not the experience we want our customers to have! We will private message you here for your account information so that we can take a look for you
dennisf170
2/2/19

I ordered tickets on StubHub and received black and white copies of downloadable tickets. I have gone back and forth with them for days. Every rep i call said they will get back to me and no one ever does. I finally allegedly reached a supervisor yesterday who not only said she would get back to me but would get back to me in two hours. NOT A WORD FROM HER. I called them again today and simply told them again. "I ordered tickets -not a down load or instant download, or e-tickets etc. I selected a seller indicating he was shipping tickets via UPS. What I received was black and white copies of someone else's PDF downloaded tickets. I explained to StubHub I did not order a duplicate ticket to an event but my intention was to purchase the only ticket to my seat. Right now I own a duplicate of the original. There are at least two of my tickets available to the show. The seller could print out a few more and sell those too if he/she desires. I explained to StubHub this is fraud. To knowingly take my money and sell me a duplicate ticket to my seat to this event. IT IS FRAUD. I asked them for my money back 15 times. They answer NO. I told them to take my duplicate ticket back and resell it themselves and provide me with real tickets being the one and only ticket to my seat to the show. They said no to that. The seller of my ticket violated StubHub seller policies. I pointed that out to StubHub they didn't care. They insisted my duplicate black and white copy of the original ticket is a valid ticket. How they can state a duplicate ticket is valid is nuts! They knowingly sold me a duplicate ticket ---FRAUD
I have been trying to resolve this issue up front with StubHub to no avail. The show is 6 weeks away and i thought they would want to correct the situation. Nope they got paid. They keep pushing their fan guarantee. All it guarantees is that if your ticket doesn't work you'll get your money back. They say you can call them for a new ticket on the spot and if a ticket is available through them, not the venue they will email you one. I suggested to them their fan guarantee should be to correct the fraud they perpetrated on me in selling me one of at least two tickets available to the same seat at the same show.!
I hope someone at consumer affairs reads this and initiates an investigation into these fraudulent practices by StubHub

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Dennis we are so sorry for this frustrating experience. Sellers don't always provide a hard ticket that you are looking for to events. Alot of events don't provide those tickets any longer. We assure you your ticket is valid for entry and we would hold this seller accountable if it was not and work to get you into the event. Let us take a look at your specific order and see what we can do to assist. We will private message you here for your account info.
amandah170
1/30/19

My step mother gifted me concert tickets for my birthday and it has been the biggest nightmare. The originally tickets got moved and "upgraded", fine no big deal but then this has continued to happen 4 times where the emails keep coming saying there are issues with the tickets and they've been moved. Finally she's working on a refund and we went and got different tickets from Ticketmaster. StubHub is an absolute joke and it's been nothing but a terrible experience.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Amanda we are so sorry to hear this and it is not the experience we ever want our customers to have. This is extremely rare that there would be an issue with tickets multiple times. We are sending you a private message for your account info so we can see how we can make this right for you!
justins362
1/19/19

first time I used them I get scammed.. I let them sell my ticket and charged me fees double my ticket price.. I would not recommend them to anyone.. if you want to get cheated use them.... I call and try and get it resolved and i have to jump threw hoops to get the extra fees paid back.. They said the ticket was out of question just a loss on my part...

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Justin we are so sorry for this experience. We will be sending you a private message here for your account info so we can see how we can assist!
zoec49
1/18/19

Very poor experience trying to sell tickets for the first and last time on this site. Will steer well clear of buying/selling anything using these rip off artists.Extortionate and unfair charges - beware.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Zoe we are so sorry you had such a poor experience! We will send you a private message for your account information so we can review your account and see what we can do!
cristinem1
12/24/18

I purchased tickets through the venue vendor for the national volleyball tournament in Minneapolis. We fully intended to go. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to go. I waited until after the regional finals were completed to post the tickets on stubhub. I selected the flash ticket sale on the website because I have never had actual tickets that I could not electronically transfer. There was no description of what a flash sale ticket was. If I had chosen the hard ticket option, I wouldn't have been able to sell them. My tickets sold on the Wednesday prior to the event. I filled out all the paperwork as provided to me by stubhub. I received an email later from Stubhub that said that the buyer had not yet received her tickets. I called the 800 number that they provided and the person from Stubhub said that I was stupid and I should have known that I was unable to transfer these as a flash transfer. How would I know that there was no description of what a flash transfer was and why I wouldn't be able to do that on the website. So I told her it was no problem that I would just overnight these to the buyer. I had the email of the buyer and reached out to her to sell these tickets. She sent me her address and I spent ANOTHER $80 to overnight these tickets to her so that she would receive them prior to 10:30 a.m. the next morning. I ran out like a madman to get them to the UPS store before the deadline and I after I returned I got another email from StubHub that said that they had cancelled my sale and that I was being fined $400.00 in addition to not being paid for my tickets. These tickets were over $600 each plus shipping. So now I am out $1700, considering the cost of my tickets, the fines and cost of overnight shipping. After the game on December 13th, the purchaser sends me an email requesting that I call her, which I do. She tells me that stubhub send her an email cancelling my order and selling her ANOTHER set of tickets (sale number 5 to her because all of the other tickets had the same problem my did, they couldn't be flash transfered)She received a phone call from StubHub telling this buyer that I was a scam artist and was committing fraud on their site as I never had tickets to begin with, which was a lie and slander against me. She then received her sixth set of tickets because number five also couldn't be flash transferred and before she left for the tournament, my tickets were delivered to her overnight. She said she sold them at the tournament for me. I will NEVER do business with StubHub again. Think of the windfall they received just from this one transaction. They received a $400 fine x 6 for all these sales transactions being cancelled for their lack of ability to communicate and instead of sales commissions for the tickets. The original amount received would have been 6 x $120. Instead they received 6 x $400. Plus the lady who received my tickets told me that everyone around her at the tournament had the same problem with the flash sale because stubhub did not explain that hard tickets could not be electronically transferred for this event. What a mess. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do business with STUBHUB!!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear this Christine. This is not how our business model works and something definitely went wrong here. We will send a private message so that we can look into your account and see what we need to do to get this resolved for you.
johnh1892
12/6/18

I bought tickets last week. I was told they were delivered. Checked the delivery address and it went to an address I haven't lived at for years. I typed in my current address and it still went there. I called and asked if I could get new tickets, they said no. I asked if I could get a refund, they said no this is your fault. I will be involving the right personnel to reconcile this in any way possible. THIS COMPANY SUCKS DO NOT USE THEM EVER. Use ticketmaster, they are great.

John H.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
John we are so sorry to hear this as this is never the experience we want our customers to have. We will reach out via private message here so that we can get your account info to look into this for you. We want to get this experience turned around!
hannahf46
11/30/18
• Updated review

Executive customer service contacted me and apologized for the customer service and even had a recording of my screen when the website malfunctioned. I was told it was something they're working on currently and that it should have been explained better than it was. I was refunded the difference of what I originally had my tickets posted for. He recognized how long I had been using the site and said he didn't want to lose me as a customer. They were able to make it right and I will probably continue to use StubHub.

“Terrible Customer Service”
11/14/18
• Previous review

I've been buying and selling tickets for years through StubHub and I've never had any issues. That's the thing, it's a great site, until you have an issue and have to contact customer service. I had two tickets posted for sale and the day of the event I wanted to see how low I could drop the price in order to break even. After typing that into the box, I clicked back on the page, never saving that price. Ten minutes later I receive an email saying my tickets sold and that my payout was for much less than what I had them posted for. They sold for the price that I never saved. After contacting customer service, I was told that "the prices change whether you click save or not." When I asked why there was a save button if the price saves either way, I got nothing but attitude from them. There were several excuses, none of them making sense as to why that price would save without clicking save and no confirmation.

So just know that no matter what price you type in, the tickets could possibly sell for that much, according to their logic. It's very misleading and never says that whatever price you type in, is the live price no matter what. Even if you don't click save.

Never in my life have I dealt with such awful customer service. I will never use StubHub again.

UPDATE

Just spoke with customer service again. This person is telling me the exact opposite of what the previous person told me. She said that you have to click save in order to change the price. I have a screen capture of the price changing to something you didn't type in after you refresh the page. The inconsistencies on this site are ripping people off. Feel free to watch the screencapture of changing the prices here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWpplDw4mp_2bKkKSkphOnJFJRB2Q819/view?usp=sharing.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Hannah we are so sorry to hear this as this is never the experience we want our customers to have. We will reach out via private message here so that we can get your account info to look into this for you. We want to get this experience turned around!
debbiec280
11/26/18

WORST bottom of the barrel people that I've ever come across. You ask to speak to a supervisor & they hang up on you. They argue with you but by their own omission state there must be oa glitch in the system then treat you like you don't know how to enter your bank routing number & checking account number in the system or maybe you just forgot. Don't talk down to your customers like they are idiots.
One male must be so insecure in his own male hood that he hangs up on you repeatedly. Not much of a man at all. Poor thing.
I hope they are not trained to be condensending.
Never in my life have I ever experienced anything like this. I've been in the banking industry for over 25 years & know unprofessional, untrained, horrible attitudes when I see them.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this! This is not the experience we want our customers to have. We will be sending a private message here to get your account info so we can review and see what we can do to assist.
markd567
11/22/18

If I could give zero stars I would. Under no circumstances deal with Stubhub, their behaviour could be described as deceptive at best. Ordered 2 tickets to an EPL game. Tickets didn't arrive in time, actually didn't arrive at all. Stubhub then sent an email with supposedly my signature saying I didn't accept delivery. When I questioned this, they then made the claim the delivery address provided was incorrect now it couldn't be both. I'm now $400 out of pocket and are currently in the process of lodging a compliant with the ACCC.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this experience. We will be reaching out via private message here to see what we can do to make this right for you!
178 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That's my assumption. Some other people on this site might be able to answer that from actual experience.

By Michele G.

They sell tickets they do not actually have yet. They started selling tickets for a Garth Brooks concert in Salt Lake City before tickets even went on sale. They have no way of knowing if they will actually get tickets to fulfill orders, and just cancel the order the day before the event if they don't have the tickets. Its pretty much a gamble with Stub Hub if you will get your tickets or not.

By Michelle W.

Stub hub only does resales so they can rip off the seller as well as the buyer

By tony d.

Don't worry, you will get tickets. It can be absurd how much they charge for Shipping, yet only get you tix just before.

By Sean S.

Stub Hub allowed a seller to sell me a black and white copy of a PDF ticket!! I notified them and they told me my tickets are valid. They are a duplicate black and white copy of the original. There are now at least two tickets available to my seats. Selling me a duplicate ticket knowing the seller still retains the original is FRAUD. They would not resolve the issue. I have to hope the other holder of the same ticket does not get to the venue before me. STUBHUB does not care about its customers

By Dennis F.

They are perfectly legit. Great place to buy tickets someone else is looking for a buyer for. I found tickets on stub, bought them, and the next day they called me and said they had been double sold. Stubhub gave me tickets that were worth $300 more than the ones I got shafted out of and got me seats next to the stage for my teen daughters first concert! Cant beat that! My kids will never forget it, completely PRICELESS!! AS far as selling your tickets here I have heard that they take a percentage, but its a great place to sell them unless you can find a buyer yourself. Good luck!

By shea m.

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER listing with Stub Hub, aka Sam Goody. This crook web site is slamming the REAL StubHub.com. Pathetic!!

By Marie D.

hi I am not sure as I haven't tried to use the tickets yet - they are e-tickets printed off...I wouldn't be surprised if I have got ripped off again....just don't use them...they were really unhelpful when I called and pointed out that I had paid double the face value and a ridulous service charge...they may as well have said "hard cheese|" you are stupid and you deserve to get ripped off...expensive mistake ...one that I will never repeat!

By colleen p.

I agree with kire j about stub hub - my experience was terrible. I was not sent a visa card. I would check like Michele w bedore you get too worried. better still phone the visa card company - I cant see how you can get a visa without applying and them sharing your personal details. best use ticket master or some other reputable company in the future. I tried stub hub just to do something different - I wont in the future"! hope you sort it out

By colleen p.

Call them and ask if they're the StubHub fake site located in CA or they are the real StubHub.com. The fake site in CA is really giving the real StubHub a bad reputation. I would take Tony D.'s suggestion. Vivid, TicketMaster, etc. are REAL brokers.

By Marie D.
Questions? Get answers from the StubHub staff and other customers.

7 Photos for StubHub