Review of StubHub

cpapp@stubhub.com

danm75
2/13/19

Worst reselling experience.
I had purchased 2 Backstreet Boys tickets then received two better seats as a gift so posted them on Stubhub for resale.

The original tickets were from Ticketmaster who would not let me set up an account for resale as my bank account is Canadian, not American.

The initial sale setup seemed to go flawlessly. We posted the tickets using the QR code screenshot method and within hours the tickets had sold. Notifications keep coming to my email that my money is available however Stubhub has locked me out of my account.

When called, their front end told me that my account was with their security team but that I cannot talk to them directly. They need to reach out to me. I sent them proof of ownership for the original tickets and they've gone completely dark except for the continuing emails about signing in to receive my money.

Total scam to resell and keep the cash for themselves

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Dan we apologize for this experience! We are going to send you a private message so that we can review your account right away and see what we can do to resolve this for you!
kebaln
2/12/19

Stubhub holding my money after all of my tickets were sold. the event have took place already and suddenly my account cannot login. i talked to their customer service couple times but they didnt give me a fine solution. then eventually the sellerreview@stubhub.com sent me 2 times email and ask me to provided a proof of my listed (sold) tickets. I sent to them twice and it said will give the solution after 48 hours. it's BS, I've been waiting over 48 hours since last saturday (Feb/9/2019) till today and yet they didnt give me my money from the payment that supposed arrive at my paypal. c'mon stubhub, you kidding me!!

Stubhub = big company but lack of business ethical

Tip for consumers: avoid stubhub, trust me.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Kebal we are so sorry about this! We can review this for you right away to see what is happening. We will send you a private message for your information so that we can review.
vikramr13
2/8/19

So - the barcode did not show in the app after I bought the ticket - apparently, I'm expected to chat with them to get the tickets if it doesn't work out - I was left standing in the cold before the show - so I had to buy a new ticket at the theatre. Now they will not refund the money for the tickets I bought through stubhub - btw, their helpline chat window sucks too - you're expected to stay on that screen on your phone - else it gets disconnected!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Vikram we are so sorry! We will reach out via private message to see what we can do to turn this experience around!
walters160
2/8/19

I ordered tickets for a birthday present for my niece. She got to the venue to find out the tickets were already in use. It took 4 hours on the phone and multiple emails to even get a refund!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Walter we are so sorry to hear about this experience. It is absolutely not what we want to have happen to any of our customers ever! Since we are an open marketplace we don't own any of the tickets but we protect our customers with our Fan Protect Guarantee. This ensures you will receive the correct and valid tickets in time for your event. In the very rare chance something goes wrong with the tickets as it did here, we will work to get you replacements or a full refund. We will send you a private message here to look into your account further and see what we can do to assist in making this right!
colinm142
2/6/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!

I purchased tickets from this site, stupidly I had selected the wrong date....I called the customer services immediately, but they advised they could not cancel the order even though it was 5 minutes prior because the money is with the seller, it turns out this was a complete lie.

This meant I had to pay the admin fees and I was forced to re-list my tickets, luckily enough i re-sold these tickets, as such I will never see the tickets as they changed the address on my original order to that of my new buyer....the hugely disappointing fact is they are not transferring the money owed to me until 5 after the event. This means that they still have my money and also my buyers money for 5 months, this is completely unjustified. I understand that the original person listing the tickets shouldn't be paid until the event to ensure validility of the tickets....but in my circumstance it is unacceptable for them to hold onto this money. The sheer arrogance of the company and inflexibility is truly shocking.

I will never use this site again due to the service I have received, I even emailed the CEO and did not even receive an acknowledgement which sums up this organisation.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry for this experience. We are a marketplace which means we don't own any of the tickets on site. This is the reason we aren't able to cancel orders but we work with our customers to get their tickets re-listed on site should they not be able to attend. Some events we are required to pay after the event. Please reach out to us if you feel that is incorrect and we can review your account for you!
fiw4
2/5/19

Awful service from stubhub international I ordered football tickets paid £600 for them almost 2 weeks in advance, no delivery came I called them 2 days before the event they said they had missed s part of my address however I gave the lady my new email address the day after I brought the tickets even with a email confirmation. They are rude to talk to on the phone and don't want to help you. The only people what helped was the English side who don't deal with football which is extremely annoying! So my tickets never came even though promised by 3 different people that they would. The seller also let me know they only contacted him the day of the event to send them! I am no getting my bank to get the money back for me after not only ruining my partners birthday surprise trying to get a refund for their mistake is impossible! I have left 3 emails since and no one has replied to give my money back?

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE YOU WILL NOT GET THEM, YOU WILL ALSO DEAL WITH THEIR RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AND HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry for this experience! We will private message you here for your account information so we can assist.
luisb97
2/3/19

I had misplaced physical tickets mailed to me from a HubStub purchase, traveling out of state to Lakers game. I called customer service, was told that they couldn't do anything to replace tickets but could try to show Staples Center ticket office my HubStub receipt and seats for reprints. At Staples office, I was told that my seats were actually resold on the Lakers ticket exchange and I wouldn't have been allowed entry even if I had the physical tickets, as they were scanned already. So I purchased tickets I couldn't use from HubStub. I called back HubStub customer service, and instead of investigating the seller who sold me tickets, the rep kept questioning me on my story and intimated that I was lying or trying to get money back. This is ridiculous, being turned down at the game with 5 people in my party, after driving 7 hours and paying over $620. StubHub not investigating the seller is maddening. I will never use StubHub again and I would recommend anyone who is reading this to get tickets using another method.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Luis this is not the experience we want our customers to have! We will private message you here for your account information so that we can take a look for you
dennisf170
2/2/19

I ordered tickets on StubHub and received black and white copies of downloadable tickets. I have gone back and forth with them for days. Every rep i call said they will get back to me and no one ever does. I finally allegedly reached a supervisor yesterday who not only said she would get back to me but would get back to me in two hours. NOT A WORD FROM HER. I called them again today and simply told them again. "I ordered tickets -not a down load or instant download, or e-tickets etc. I selected a seller indicating he was shipping tickets via UPS. What I received was black and white copies of someone else's PDF downloaded tickets. I explained to StubHub I did not order a duplicate ticket to an event but my intention was to purchase the only ticket to my seat. Right now I own a duplicate of the original. There are at least two of my tickets available to the show. The seller could print out a few more and sell those too if he/she desires. I explained to StubHub this is fraud. To knowingly take my money and sell me a duplicate ticket to my seat to this event. IT IS FRAUD. I asked them for my money back 15 times. They answer NO. I told them to take my duplicate ticket back and resell it themselves and provide me with real tickets being the one and only ticket to my seat to the show. They said no to that. The seller of my ticket violated StubHub seller policies. I pointed that out to StubHub they didn't care. They insisted my duplicate black and white copy of the original ticket is a valid ticket. How they can state a duplicate ticket is valid is nuts! They knowingly sold me a duplicate ticket ---FRAUD
I have been trying to resolve this issue up front with StubHub to no avail. The show is 6 weeks away and i thought they would want to correct the situation. Nope they got paid. They keep pushing their fan guarantee. All it guarantees is that if your ticket doesn't work you'll get your money back. They say you can call them for a new ticket on the spot and if a ticket is available through them, not the venue they will email you one. I suggested to them their fan guarantee should be to correct the fraud they perpetrated on me in selling me one of at least two tickets available to the same seat at the same show.!
I hope someone at consumer affairs reads this and initiates an investigation into these fraudulent practices by StubHub

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Dennis we are so sorry for this frustrating experience. Sellers don't always provide a hard ticket that you are looking for to events. Alot of events don't provide those tickets any longer. We assure you your ticket is valid for entry and we would hold this seller accountable if it was not and work to get you into the event. Let us take a look at your specific order and see what we can do to assist. We will private message you here for your account info.
amandah170
1/30/19

My step mother gifted me concert tickets for my birthday and it has been the biggest nightmare. The originally tickets got moved and "upgraded", fine no big deal but then this has continued to happen 4 times where the emails keep coming saying there are issues with the tickets and they've been moved. Finally she's working on a refund and we went and got different tickets from Ticketmaster. StubHub is an absolute joke and it's been nothing but a terrible experience.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Amanda we are so sorry to hear this and it is not the experience we ever want our customers to have. This is extremely rare that there would be an issue with tickets multiple times. We are sending you a private message for your account info so we can see how we can make this right for you!
justins362
1/19/19

first time I used them I get scammed.. I let them sell my ticket and charged me fees double my ticket price.. I would not recommend them to anyone.. if you want to get cheated use them.... I call and try and get it resolved and i have to jump threw hoops to get the extra fees paid back.. They said the ticket was out of question just a loss on my part...

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Justin we are so sorry for this experience. We will be sending you a private message here for your account info so we can see how we can assist!
zoec49
1/18/19

Very poor experience trying to sell tickets for the first and last time on this site. Will steer well clear of buying/selling anything using these rip off artists.Extortionate and unfair charges - beware.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Zoe we are so sorry you had such a poor experience! We will send you a private message for your account information so we can review your account and see what we can do!
cristinem1
12/24/18

I purchased tickets through the venue vendor for the national volleyball tournament in Minneapolis. We fully intended to go. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to go. I waited until after the regional finals were completed to post the tickets on stubhub. I selected the flash ticket sale on the website because I have never had actual tickets that I could not electronically transfer. There was no description of what a flash sale ticket was. If I had chosen the hard ticket option, I wouldn't have been able to sell them. My tickets sold on the Wednesday prior to the event. I filled out all the paperwork as provided to me by stubhub. I received an email later from Stubhub that said that the buyer had not yet received her tickets. I called the 800 number that they provided and the person from Stubhub said that I was stupid and I should have known that I was unable to transfer these as a flash transfer. How would I know that there was no description of what a flash transfer was and why I wouldn't be able to do that on the website. So I told her it was no problem that I would just overnight these to the buyer. I had the email of the buyer and reached out to her to sell these tickets. She sent me her address and I spent ANOTHER $80 to overnight these tickets to her so that she would receive them prior to 10:30 a.m. the next morning. I ran out like a madman to get them to the UPS store before the deadline and I after I returned I got another email from StubHub that said that they had cancelled my sale and that I was being fined $400.00 in addition to not being paid for my tickets. These tickets were over $600 each plus shipping. So now I am out $1700, considering the cost of my tickets, the fines and cost of overnight shipping. After the game on December 13th, the purchaser sends me an email requesting that I call her, which I do. She tells me that stubhub send her an email cancelling my order and selling her ANOTHER set of tickets (sale number 5 to her because all of the other tickets had the same problem my did, they couldn't be flash transfered)She received a phone call from StubHub telling this buyer that I was a scam artist and was committing fraud on their site as I never had tickets to begin with, which was a lie and slander against me. She then received her sixth set of tickets because number five also couldn't be flash transferred and before she left for the tournament, my tickets were delivered to her overnight. She said she sold them at the tournament for me. I will NEVER do business with StubHub again. Think of the windfall they received just from this one transaction. They received a $400 fine x 6 for all these sales transactions being cancelled for their lack of ability to communicate and instead of sales commissions for the tickets. The original amount received would have been 6 x $120. Instead they received 6 x $400. Plus the lady who received my tickets told me that everyone around her at the tournament had the same problem with the flash sale because stubhub did not explain that hard tickets could not be electronically transferred for this event. What a mess. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do business with STUBHUB!!!

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear this Christine. This is not how our business model works and something definitely went wrong here. We will send a private message so that we can look into your account and see what we need to do to get this resolved for you.
johnh1892
12/6/18

I bought tickets last week. I was told they were delivered. Checked the delivery address and it went to an address I haven't lived at for years. I typed in my current address and it still went there. I called and asked if I could get new tickets, they said no. I asked if I could get a refund, they said no this is your fault. I will be involving the right personnel to reconcile this in any way possible. THIS COMPANY SUCKS DO NOT USE THEM EVER. Use ticketmaster, they are great.

John H.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
John we are so sorry to hear this as this is never the experience we want our customers to have. We will reach out via private message here so that we can get your account info to look into this for you. We want to get this experience turned around!
hannahf46
11/30/18
• Updated review

Executive customer service contacted me and apologized for the customer service and even had a recording of my screen when the website malfunctioned. I was told it was something they're working on currently and that it should have been explained better than it was. I was refunded the difference of what I originally had my tickets posted for. He recognized how long I had been using the site and said he didn't want to lose me as a customer. They were able to make it right and I will probably continue to use StubHub.

“Terrible Customer Service”
11/14/18
• Previous review

I've been buying and selling tickets for years through StubHub and I've never had any issues. That's the thing, it's a great site, until you have an issue and have to contact customer service. I had two tickets posted for sale and the day of the event I wanted to see how low I could drop the price in order to break even. After typing that into the box, I clicked back on the page, never saving that price. Ten minutes later I receive an email saying my tickets sold and that my payout was for much less than what I had them posted for. They sold for the price that I never saved. After contacting customer service, I was told that "the prices change whether you click save or not." When I asked why there was a save button if the price saves either way, I got nothing but attitude from them. There were several excuses, none of them making sense as to why that price would save without clicking save and no confirmation.

So just know that no matter what price you type in, the tickets could possibly sell for that much, according to their logic. It's very misleading and never says that whatever price you type in, is the live price no matter what. Even if you don't click save.

Never in my life have I dealt with such awful customer service. I will never use StubHub again.

UPDATE

Just spoke with customer service again. This person is telling me the exact opposite of what the previous person told me. She said that you have to click save in order to change the price. I have a screen capture of the price changing to something you didn't type in after you refresh the page. The inconsistencies on this site are ripping people off. Feel free to watch the screencapture of changing the prices here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWpplDw4mp_2bKkKSkphOnJFJRB2Q819/view?usp=sharing.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Hannah we are so sorry to hear this as this is never the experience we want our customers to have. We will reach out via private message here so that we can get your account info to look into this for you. We want to get this experience turned around!
debbiec280
11/26/18

WORST bottom of the barrel people that I've ever come across. You ask to speak to a supervisor & they hang up on you. They argue with you but by their own omission state there must be oa glitch in the system then treat you like you don't know how to enter your bank routing number & checking account number in the system or maybe you just forgot. Don't talk down to your customers like they are idiots.
One male must be so insecure in his own male hood that he hangs up on you repeatedly. Not much of a man at all. Poor thing.
I hope they are not trained to be condensending.
Never in my life have I ever experienced anything like this. I've been in the banking industry for over 25 years & know unprofessional, untrained, horrible attitudes when I see them.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this! This is not the experience we want our customers to have. We will be sending a private message here to get your account info so we can review and see what we can do to assist.
markd567
11/22/18

If I could give zero stars I would. Under no circumstances deal with Stubhub, their behaviour could be described as deceptive at best. Ordered 2 tickets to an EPL game. Tickets didn't arrive in time, actually didn't arrive at all. Stubhub then sent an email with supposedly my signature saying I didn't accept delivery. When I questioned this, they then made the claim the delivery address provided was incorrect now it couldn't be both. I'm now $400 out of pocket and are currently in the process of lodging a compliant with the ACCC.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this experience. We will be reaching out via private message here to see what we can do to make this right for you!
nicoleb354
11/20/18

Stubhub stole more than $300 from me. I sold 1 ticket through Stubhub for a Twenty One Pilots concert at Amalie Arena and the buyer accused me of an invalid ticket the day of the concert date. So then I get contacted by Matt through claim support and get charged $300 when the ticket was only worth $100?! I also 100% can ASSURE that it was a valid ticket. I bought it straight from Ticketmaster and I provided my confirmation receipt for it. StubHub's system is extremely faulty. Matt from claim support said that I needed to provide documentation to get my money back. But the only documentation they accept for this is a "full scan report" from the venue. THIS is a complete scam by Stubhub because they know that venues are not allowed to give that kind of information to a third party they do not affiliate with. I was a loyal customer to Stubhub and now I am pissed and hurt. They don't care about a customer's actual situation. Matt from claim support saw me try my hardest to solve this situation and he did NOT care that I had clearly been robbed more than $300 even though I had done everything right. In the end, StubHub only gave me back $89. I'm a broke college student with a part-time job and I can't afford this, I wish I could if not I wouldn't work my ass off every day. An inconsiderate company that cheats and I will never do business with them ever again.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have! We will send you a private message here to get your account information so we can review this issue!
belitab
11/19/18

This company is absolutely the worst at customer service and sales. Their staff are unable to communicate effectively. They do not deliver!!! THEY DO NOT LISTEN OR LOOK AT THE WRITTEN DOCUMENTS WHICH VALIDATED MY DISPUTE. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST AT CUSTOMER SERVICES. I would highly recommended TICKET MASTER AND VIVID SEATS.
I strongly recommended that you do not use this company. My account was compromised and tickets purchased without my consent or knowledge. I was not even in the country at the time of purchased. They shut the account down and then held my tickets hostage that were legitimately purchased. Fortunately, I had written email confirming the order and disputed through client services at Chase. They sell without delivery.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry for this experience. Let our Executive Care team assist! We have sent a private message here to give us your information so we can review your account
erikm82
11/16/18

I used StuHub to look for tickets for 3 families, 10 people. OK until had to pick seats, could not see any seat info.
I spent a lot of time explaining to our group, no one willing to take chance spending money and not know where seats are. This wasted a lot of my time and frustrated everyone.
This is terrible customer service. StubHub can easily have seat info provided and avoid putting customers thru this frustration and uncertainty.
I recommend not using StubHub until they change this policy.
Erik

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
Thank you Erik for this feedback as we always want our customers to have a great experience. We don't require our sellers to list seat numbers but we will pass this feedback over to the appropriate team for review!
julias183
11/13/18

It is IMPOSSIBLE to use services of STUBHUB!!!
Money was charged from the card without verification of the cash card.
Not to make the claim in bank as website jurisdiction in the territory of Spain. Money WILL not RETURN to you!!!
Delivery of the ticket a day before the action. If you in Russia, and a concert in Europe, then you DO not MANAGE to visit an action!!!

rachaellel
11/10/18

I bought tickets to a UT volleyball game. Stubhub failed to notify me that the time changed from 7pm to 1pm and then kept my money when I missed the game. DON'T EVER BUY FROM STUBHUB!!! I regret trusting these total shysters with my hard-earned money.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
This isn't the experience we want our customers to have. Please respond to our private message so that our Social Care team can review!
brittanyn30
11/8/18

Wow. I wish I could give a zero star. I sold a ticket to a show, got the name switched over for will call and got paid from stubhub. After switching the ticket over, I received an email that stubhub was canceling the order and charging me. So now, I'm out a ticket and the money. I provided correspondence that the ticket had been switched over and the buyer and seller had written confirmation that the ticket was switched and he was happy! They told me not to contact the buyer and that I broke their rules. THEN THE REP HUNG UP ON ME. So now I'm screwed and don't understand how I "broke their rules" - also if sellers aren't to contact buyers, why do they provide sellers with buyer contact information? I did everything right and got royally screwed. So upset. I hope people see that StubHub is a super scam and will go elsewhere for tickets.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this experience and we want to assist! Please respond to our private message here so that our Social Care team can review.
meredithb34
11/5/18

I accidentally purchased 5 overpriced tickets for the wrong location. I didn't notice because the stadium designs were so similar. 30 seconds after I confirmed my order, I realized I had messed up and called Stub Hub. They said that they could not cancel the transaction even though it had not yet processed, but that I could list my tickets again on their site. I was in tears because these tickets were so expensive and they were a bday present for my son but they did nothing. When I listed my tickets, they immediately suggested that I list for $50 less than I had purchased them 30 seconds ago. Not to mention, this would also leave me without recovering the insane fees they charge. So within 10 minutes, I am out $500. I was only able to sell 3 of the 5 tickets I purchased, so I took an $800 hit because they couldn't cancel an order that hadn't even processed. I will NEVER purchase through stub hub again. Their staff was rude and became belligerent when i told them their site policies were criminal. I would give them 0 stars if that were an option.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
This isn't how we want our customers to feel! Please let us assist. Reach out to our private message here so that we can have our Social Care team review.
ericz33
10/11/18

I bought two tickets for Brazil x Argentina game for $560 and they said these tickets were the last ones available. After one week, other sites selled the same ticket for $10 each. What??? This is ilegal, StubHub lied to us increasing the price 1000%. Liars and scammers.Do not buy or trust in this website.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry to hear about this experience. While StubHub is a Fan to Fan Marketplace where other customers list their tickets for sale at a price they choose, we don't want to see our customers have this experience. We are sending you a private message to follow up on your order so we can assist.
thomasm652
10/8/18

I sold concert tickets through the site. Shipped via UPS. UPS lost package BUT then found it. It delivered the day before the event but StubHub already canceled my sale and charged me a penalty (40%) for the inconvenience to my buyer.
I tried to talk to UPS about a claim on the value of the product and they said stubhub had to file the claim.
I reached out to StubHub customer service to show that UPS lost the package and it ended up finding it and delivering it to the original buyer. They would not refund the penalty fee. I asked a few times to have my concern escalated. I will not share the CSR's name but she refused and told me to call back the next day if I wanted to speak with anyone else. I suggested that I may have to dispute the cc charge and the CSR said "if you do that your account with StubHub will be locked from use"
I responded with "you know that is kind of bullying move to say that"
She responded with "I'm sorry you feel that way"
I asked if they could file the claim on my behalf and she disconnected from me. I have the chat logs and I'm stuck the price of the tickets, the ACTUAL tickets (which still arrived at the seller BEFORE the show) and the penalty fee StubHub charged me on top of that...I understand the procedure but the customer service here left me quite sad and not sure how to handle this. StubHub is definitely a bully and unfortunately the only game in town. I've been a customer for over 10 years and I really don't know what else to do here.

Response from Mary H., StubHub Representative
We are so sorry and this is not the experience we want our customers to have! Please private message us here with your email and zip code so we can assist you with this issue.
178 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That's my assumption. Some other people on this site might be able to answer that from actual experience.

By Michele G.

They sell tickets they do not actually have yet. They started selling tickets for a Garth Brooks concert in Salt Lake City before tickets even went on sale. They have no way of knowing if they will actually get tickets to fulfill orders, and just cancel the order the day before the event if they don't have the tickets. Its pretty much a gamble with Stub Hub if you will get your tickets or not.

By Michelle W.

Stub hub only does resales so they can rip off the seller as well as the buyer

By tony d.

Don't worry, you will get tickets. It can be absurd how much they charge for Shipping, yet only get you tix just before.

By Sean S.

Stub Hub allowed a seller to sell me a black and white copy of a PDF ticket!! I notified them and they told me my tickets are valid. They are a duplicate black and white copy of the original. There are now at least two tickets available to my seats. Selling me a duplicate ticket knowing the seller still retains the original is FRAUD. They would not resolve the issue. I have to hope the other holder of the same ticket does not get to the venue before me. STUBHUB does not care about its customers

By Dennis F.

They are perfectly legit. Great place to buy tickets someone else is looking for a buyer for. I found tickets on stub, bought them, and the next day they called me and said they had been double sold. Stubhub gave me tickets that were worth $300 more than the ones I got shafted out of and got me seats next to the stage for my teen daughters first concert! Cant beat that! My kids will never forget it, completely PRICELESS!! AS far as selling your tickets here I have heard that they take a percentage, but its a great place to sell them unless you can find a buyer yourself. Good luck!

By shea m.

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER listing with Stub Hub, aka Sam Goody. This crook web site is slamming the REAL StubHub.com. Pathetic!!

By Marie D.

hi I am not sure as I haven't tried to use the tickets yet - they are e-tickets printed off...I wouldn't be surprised if I have got ripped off again....just don't use them...they were really unhelpful when I called and pointed out that I had paid double the face value and a ridulous service charge...they may as well have said "hard cheese|" you are stupid and you deserve to get ripped off...expensive mistake ...one that I will never repeat!

By colleen p.

I agree with kire j about stub hub - my experience was terrible. I was not sent a visa card. I would check like Michele w bedore you get too worried. better still phone the visa card company - I cant see how you can get a visa without applying and them sharing your personal details. best use ticket master or some other reputable company in the future. I tried stub hub just to do something different - I wont in the future"! hope you sort it out

By colleen p.

Call them and ask if they're the StubHub fake site located in CA or they are the real StubHub.com. The fake site in CA is really giving the real StubHub a bad reputation. I would take Tony D.'s suggestion. Vivid, TicketMaster, etc. are REAL brokers.

By Marie D.
Questions? Get answers from the StubHub staff and other customers.

6 Photos for StubHub