Review of Shop.Nordstrom

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

terip5
1/10/16

My mom reminds me to take a look at the products, tough I'm not really used to buy things especially tops online. Good thing, I I tried it last week and so far I'm comfortable with it.

litzyb
5/29/14

I bought tops for my aunt and she loves it. Sizing was right on and it is super soft. Great quality...

junahb1
5/28/14

These capri leggings are definitely on par with lulu lemon work out gear, particularly their running capris. Unfortunately, I really just could not get over how bright the pants were and I knew I would not wear them as often as my boring black running pants. These are nicely made and high quality and I would definitely recommend if someone was looking at getting some fun, bright running/work out gear!

ghadirg
5/22/14

I've been wearing all sorts of pantyhose for a while and they are THEE BEST nylons I've ever worn. I've tried Spanx....they're not even in the same league as the Shock Ups. Shock Ups are comfortable to wear and extremely durable. Sure, you sweat the first time you put on a brand new pair....but they sure do suck everything in and really change your shape.

casandral2
5/20/14

I ordered a scarf from this site. When I received it it looked nothing like the picture, but it's still cute. It really is better quality than I thought it would be. It's the perfect length and a nice fabric. This was just a test to see if it was decent quality and they passed even if the color was not true to the picture!

irenem20
5/15/14

i think i've found my wardrobe staple site, ;))))))))))))))))))))))

yvonnec12
1/26/14

Wanted to give Nordstroms a great big THANK YOU for getting the gift certificate out to my sister in 2 days. It was wrapped in a box with a big ribbon and she was sooooo surprized. We live 1,000 miles apart and I really appreciated the expert service and classey packaging.

katherinep3
9/16/13

Love shopping their website. Such a huge variety of great styles. Great return policy and caring customer service.

lorrainew3
1/13/12

Last year I wanted to get a pair of the Ugg cargo boots I love this boot because it had a side pouch to put things in. These boots are very nice I placed the order at the end of last winter. It was very easy they had exactly what I was looking for. They sent the boots out right away. I received the boots less than 8 days of the order. I called the store to get some details on time frame for shipping. I love Nordstrom's I called around and tried to get the best price for the same boots. I was given cheaper prices online but I wondered if they where real? Nordstrom's Ugg Boot was priced a little lower than some dealers. They are very close in price. But if you want the real Ugg boot we know they are not cheap and can be rather pricey. My boots are great well worth the $137.00 that I paid last year. Since I bought them at the end of the season they where on sale. Fast easy transaction. Nordstrom's also has a department called the rack where you can find designer clothes at discount prices. I have been shopping at this store for years. They have a huge selection of genuine Ugg boots. Hope this helps Ugg Australia shoppers. shop.nordstrom.com, Check out the rack also/ shop.nordstrom.com/C/nordstrom-rack

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Shop.Nordstrom staff and other customers.

Shop.Nordstrom?