Review of Wal-Mart

Tel: 4142466373
michael.duke@wal-mart.com

ruthb154
7/27/18

There have been a few minor issues, mostly technical, they dont let you know how an item is being shipped, so it is difficult to know how to list my address. I live in an area where there is no home mail delivery, only PO boxes. Also, they wont ship some items, but wont tell you that until you place the order, and they are really good at splitting up the order and sending broken items.

teresat65
1/1/18

Ordered item on dec.14 from walmart.com, arrival store date for pickup dec.27. As of today jan.1, have spent about 2 hours on phone ( each call 2 store where im suppose 2 pickup item, playing out the same...= being transferred from department 2 department till they hang up on me after about 10th transfer 2 another department). Walmart.com says item was shipped 2 store and they can't help me any further. Store won't acknowledge having my item. So im left in lingo wondering where is my order, thx walmart. Great customer service

Tip for consumers: Expect any questions about your order 2 never be answered

seanl59
7/13/17

the store in Sonora,Calif. has prices that are sometimes higher than other stores. it is a super store(groceries -drugs-normal wal-mart offerings). But...when it comes to groceries especially,sometimes neighboring grocery stores are cheaper !!

deep122
1/16/15

Pretty upset with our local Walmart. For the past three days they had clothes in a section of the store for 75% off. I went back there today and spent three hours picking out clothes in that same section with a toddler in tow, only to find out when my items had been rang up that they are not on sale today. They are the same clothes that were there the past few days and today they are not. I am frustrated that I spent hours of my day that really has no room for wasted hours shopping for items that I did not end up buying. If anyone has shopped with a four year old for that long, you know how frustrating that can be all on its own, then to add the disappointment and frustration that was added to the equation, really made me never want to shop at my local Walmart again. I spoke with the manager and she didn't do anything to accommodate or make things right. The first manager was quite short and rude with me, then I asked to speak with her supervisor and nothing was done either. I had an entire shopping cart full of clothes that I spent picking out for no reason except to be treated like a fool. Thanks Walmart, I used to be a regular shopper at your store and spent more money there than the average person or anyone else I know. Next time it would be nice if you would at least post a sign informing your customers of the change in prices after you already informed them of the sale you were supposedly having.

Frustrated and disappointed,
]
Your prior customer

juyp
1/7/15

Why do all your stores have to be so cold its sad when you see your workers wearing hats coats and gloves cause the store is so cold cause you cant even feel and heat. and its like that all time . I been in other store and they keep them heated its bad for business wake up Walmart get out of your offices and work in the store when it really cold out and hardly and heat in the store.

elizabethc58
11/29/14

We are very disappointed in Walmart in Mount Vernon,Wa they are very horrible store the one of the staff called the police on my hiusband over 2 packages of cheese my husband short term memory and they made him multitask they made him do 5-7 different things too many things for him to deal with he was returning pants for me and the stupid Customer Service made him go get the pants for the stupid upc something they should of done themselves but they can't hire enough people to go do that so my husband with his short term memory accidently took the 2 packages of cheese he was coming back in to pay for them but they had him doing too many things at one time. I will never step foot in that stupid store again and I will tell other people not to go there either after what they did to my husband. That Walmart is horrible they don't even treat their employees right that they have to accuse my husband. They will pay for what they have done to my husband we will get a lawyer if we have to. They used to be nice now they are not.

lisap70
11/6/14

3 weeks ago, Oct. 20, a transaction posted twice on my Walmart banking account. This accoount was closed and I have been promised by at least 25 customer service agents that it would be straightened out and I would receive my money which is now frozen and I do not have access to it.Each time I have called customer service I get a new person to talk to and they have to go thru the whole story, ending with it will be straightened out overnight and I will get my money back. I can lose the $1,500 or hire a lawyer and possibly get some of the money back in a bout a year or just forget it as lesson learned to never have a Walmart banking account again.

ditanjahr
10/10/14

I requested my new debit card on 9/22/14. As of today I have not received the card. I was told several times that the card had been mailed. Yesterday, I was told that the card had not been processed and that I would have to pay $15 FedX fee. I am very disappointed and if I do not receive my card today, I will take this to the news. The Walton family, through unjust enrichment(slavery) has billions of dollars. Why are you holding on to my($2,797.37) .1equivalent to your billions. I know you all do not give a dam about the poor, however I expect my card today.

Ditanjah Reid

lindah61
8/31/14

Walmart has ALWAYS been my go to store. I am handicapped. I have trouble shopping. I can got to Walmart and get everything I want. 1 store. Walmart ... you need to keep your customers safe. This means locking up these toy guns that look real... You now know what happens when someone wants to cause panic. !!!!!! I understand that the law does not require that they be locked-up. Either did they require live amminuation years ago.. Their were issues about that years ago..... Fix the problem !! Make us your priority again. The customers will feel safe, I'll be back. I'm sure others will come back also.. Until then. I'll be going to Meijers and Target !

Tip for consumers: LET THEM KNOW ABOUT HOW SAFE YOU FEEL WHEN THINGS ARE LEFT ON SHELVES THAT COULD CAUSE PANIC, BY THOSES WHO WANT ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joannk3
8/21/14

I purchased a Huffy 26' bike from Middlesboro walmart .I got home and was so excited to ride .Now keep in mind i am 50 yr old . Well the tire was warped so i take it back exchange for another same bike same color lime green i loved it ,get home and my husband said Joann this one BOTH tires are warped,he loads it up goes back, there is one left like what i had purchased and again TIRES WARPED .so i would like to just say i think they should have offered me another for the same price ,But she tells my husband i am sorry we do not have any more.

denicec
8/19/14

Conveince is out the window with you! Your new store in lecanto fl is awful! For one the parking lot is awful if you don't have a handicap sticker then the next spot close to a door have shopping cart return taking up 2 prime spaces??? Then when you come out you have to push that full cart up hill after walking the whole store to find can't elope over ripe celery limply no 1/2 gallon vit. D milk! I buy cat,dog,bird seed and fish food from you if not every week every other why they can't be in same area in garden like before is so mean just to get people to buy other stuff! Try something new go back to go old days when bread and milk up by the door ! Then I may want to stay longer on days I have time and money please change!!!

taylorv8
12/11/13

The card told me to either call or activate online, so I went online, except it didn't even have an option to do that, it just signed me up for a personalized card, which I did not want. So I called the number and the people at the center are so incompetent that they could not tell me anything about my temporary card because she had my first name wrong and after 15 minutes of spelling it out for her, she apparently forgot what we were talking about and refused to look it up under the correct name. So I called back and got someone even more intelligent.. This one asked me my name and for the last four of my social FIVE times before I hung up on her. After this little fiasco, I could care less how much money is on this card. No amount of money is worth dealing with these severely ignorant people any more. My advice.... Just DON"T DO IT!

Questions? Get answers from the Wal-Mart staff and other customers.

Wal-Mart?