Qoo10 SG

Qoo10 SG has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Qoo10 SG ranks 262nd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Qoo10 SG?

“OSA Living”

Toss L.
8/17/19

OSA Living is the worst! Made waste my trip cabbing down there! Wanted to look at the item before purchase so I enquired on what time I could head down the their warehouse. I checked with them their opening hours and was told that they that they could only update me the opening hours the day before. After the the person claimed to update me and failed to, I had to check the opening hours with the person. I was told that they would open about 2-3pm till 6pm. I reached early at 2+pm and asked to be told they'll take an hour. After that I was told that they would reach at 4pm and ask me not to wait. What is this!? Purposely wasting my trip and time? Pm me for photo details.

tossl1
August 17th, 2019

What is this!? Purposely wasting my trip and time?

Pm me for photo details.

Questions? Get answers from the Qoo10 SG staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Qoo10 SG?

Have a question about Qoo10 SG?