MobStub

MobStub has a consumer rating of 2.79 stars from 711 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MobStub also ranks 11th among Daily Deals sites. The most common issues with MobStub are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.8%

• One lasted 2 days, and the other worked for 1 week.
  • I contact customer service to find out how I can return the item that I have on hand and exchange the right color.

• I WANT A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE...
  • No phone number anywhere on website to contact them.
How would you rate MobStub?

“Over the shoulder bags”

Tammy S.
2/9/20

Great place to get great items. Very polite and refund policy or a return item always satisfactory. Leather purses are awesome. My friends and I use them every day. I would definitely recommend mibstub to all if you want great product at great prices. Tyvm.

“FACE COVERINGS”

Suzanne C.
7/12/20

I wish I had read all the reviews before ordering from Mob Stub. I saw their add on Facebook. I ordered some face coverings and it took several weeks until I received them. The fabric is horrible, and the fit is even worse. When I went on the site to find a way to contact them I noticed No Returns all sales are final. What a waste of $20.00. Every time I open my Facebook account I get bombarded with their site. So frustrating.

customer service (186) phone number (22) return policy (18) credit card (31) post office (16) this company (84) 2 weeks (10) not order (31) 15 days (8) item (219) christmas gifts (7) store credit (7)
suzannec421
July 12th, 2020
lindam1950
August 3rd, 2020
I ordered masks which were suppose to be unisex. They are way too small to even fit a petite woman. I have complied with their return procedure, but they ignore all correspondence to their support e mail. All the reviews on the company website are great, but after reading these I would have never ordered from them!
They state 'easy return procedure" Do not order as even if you get an inferior product you cannot get your money back!
marillynb
August 26th, 2020
I ordered a five pack, pictured with various prints. What I received was individually packaged strips of thin polyester fabric, about 11 inches long, with circles cut into it at each end for your ears. I held the fabric up to a lighted lamp and could even see the outline of the lamp through it. When I requested a return mailing label, I was informed that that it was a sale item and no return or credits were allowed. Sarah told me to "have a nice day."
patricks556
March 20th, 2020
Purchased LED-lit wall switch plates for my house and never received them. Only received the outlet covers. They are unresponsive to inquiries, and Facebook is not helping to resolve this issue either (ordered these via an advertisement on FB). Beware of this company.
janett236
April 18th, 2020
I contacted customer service by email 3 times with concerns about my purchase and no response. I could not use the product so it's a 100% loss for me. I would never buy anything else from them.
katrinaz10
May 17th, 2020
I ordered a Slim Retro Gaming Device with 500 Games Built In recently and it was delivered on May 8,2020. The device didn't work. It kept making a static noise and the screen remained blue and blank when the device was powered on. It did nothing else no matter how long I waited. Emailed their support team with a photo that I also attached to this review, and was originally ignored. Emailed again and the only response I received back was that they showed the item was delivered. Emailed again and said I wasn't having trouble with delivery, but with the device. Repeatedly stated the device didn't work and that I wanted to exchange it for one that did and I am not getting any response. Do not spend your money here.

Tip for consumers: This product shipped from the following address:
Mobstub
64 W Scott Avenue
Rahway, NJ 07065

mengw4
July 15th, 2020
I sent the package back, it has been more than ten days now, they have not refunded

They are liars. If you haven't placed an order on the mobstub website, don't place an order! Although it is $22, they really don't have credit.
cherylb572
January 9th, 2020
I have tried to return an item since dec 26 th customer service is only reachable via email and then if you do hear from them it's fake and they give you a link to a return shipping label that does not work horrible!
netteb
June 3rd, 2020
Ordered facial mask.
Quality is fine, upper elastic not attached to mask very well, comes off!
Threw 2 away, the started placing small hole where elastic was attached, secured elastic with small knot on inside of mask.
Looks kinda tacky, but secures around ears.
tammys354
February 9th, 2020
amandan277
July 7th, 2020
Never received my item. Would message and never get a response. Finally got a message saying they would only give me store credit. Complete scam. Disappointed. Do not shop from this website.
brettc123
July 11th, 2020
Wish I could rate 0 stars. I ordered an item over 30 days ago which said it would ship in 3-7 business days. The shipping label was created, and I checked every couple days to see if it had shipped yet. Day 8 comes around, hasn't shipped yet. No biggie, I'm not in a huge rush. Day 10 without shipping, I put in a customer request to make sure it didn't somehow get lost. Day 14, still no response (even though customer service says they'll get back to you within the next business day) so I entered another one. Day 17, entered another one. They finally got back to me on day 18 about my first message and said my package was "lost in transit" as if I couldn't see the tracking info that said they never dropped it off at the post office. The person who emailed me back said they put in another order for me, which I confirmed on the website. Three days ago I put in another request (surprise, they haven't replied) because they said again that it would ship in 3-7 business days and 16 days later (since the new package was entered with no shipping info), still no package. This time I just asked for my money back. Today is day 34 without my order and I finally just ordered a more expensive version on amazon. Save your money, buy somewhere else.
vf29
August 4th, 2020
The masks that they sell are very cheap and not worth the money. They may seem like a good deal but they come from China and are stitched uneven so leaves a seam. Not comfortable at all.
cynthial512
September 10th, 2020
I have contacted customer service about getting a replacement. They will not give a replacement because they have a 30 day window. I have purchased 3 of the same chargers and they are all not working. I am not asking for a refund. Just a replacement. I am not able to charge my devices because I have to find another charger.
eileenc169
May 27th, 2020
Ordered 2,10 pack of makeup brushes on May 2. It's May 27 still have not received. Your ad says 5 to 7 days. Never will I ordered from this company again.
jamest1163
July 3rd, 2020
Was given a fake traking number on my purchase. I checked with uos and was toldcthat the tracking number they sent me is not a legitimate tracking number
doloresd9
January 24th, 2019
I ordered 3 different items from MobStub. The two jewelry purchases were great, one was a gift and the other for me. Both were even nicer than the picture showed and I am enjoying them. One of the purchases was for bra's for my daughter, which had a small defect and I was able to return and receive a credit in a timely manner. I am very happy with the assistance that was provided to me and with your products! Thank you,
Dee
susanb2274
July 16th, 2020
I returned a purse in June and haven't seen the refund yet. After multiple requests I got a response on 7/6/20 that there was a computer glitch but now fixed and I'd see the refund in 3-5 working days. It is now 7/16 and still waiting. Wish me luck
bjc20
April 12th, 2020
I ordered face masks from this site and they were immediately thrown in the trash upon arrival because they were made in CHINA. Never again!@#$%
melt40
January 9th, 2020
Ordered TWO hand bags. One is OK, but the large one is not what I expected. After 7 (yes SEVEN) emails they sent an email that tells me to print out my return label. When you click on PRINT it states that is an invalid address.
SO, I tried to reply to the email and it will not send because it states there is SPAM in the email. What a ripoff this place is...
campbelld6
February 1st, 2020
Now that I finally received my refund it's safe for me to review this site. I needed to return an item but was unable to get a return authorization from Mobstub. The deadline for making a return was running out. Every time I requested an update I got a new ticket #, which meant the request began again and just complicated the process (to their advantage.)

I turned to my credit card company after being stonewalled by Mobstub. Within 12 hours I got a return authorization from Mobstub.

I kept a tracking number from the package, luckily. When I contacted the credit card company after a month to report that the issue was unresolved, the agent I spoke to kept me on the line while she got in touch with Mobstub. They said that the item had not been received, but luckily I had the tracking # from USPS which showed the delivery time so she was able to confirm that yes, the item was returned and yes, the purchase should be refunded.
Very bad experience. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

marthap239
January 21st, 2020
I ordered 7 purses; the first 6 arrived okay, but the 7th is not at all what I ordered. Have tried several times to get this handled to no avail. I finally send a complaint to the BBB... everything about this outfit is a sham. STAY AWAY!
karenb1125
October 27th, 2019
Ordered leather cross body bag. It smells of mold. I could smell the mold even before I opened it. There was a plastic bag inside the plastic shipping bag and the mold smell came through it all.
The horrible mold smell is one issue, the sewing around a zipper is another. I've contacted customer service with no response. Buyer beware!

Tip for consumers: Dont order!

nanc14
February 25th, 2019
I ordered an electric stove from them. When it's turned on a light is supposed to go on and look like flames. It worked the first two times I used it and then stopped working. I was told to take it apart and change the bulb which I did. It worked one time and then stopped working. I would not order from them again.
I would add a photo but I can't figure out how to do it,.
karenk365
January 3rd, 2019
Do not buy from mobstub. I rec'd a purse for Christmas that was defective, they refuse to accept the return because it's passed 15 days of purchase. Most reliable companies have a better return policy at Christmas

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

See more answers (7)

I don't have one... But Mobstubs is terrible. I dealt with them once and will never again

By Sean D.
See more answers (6)

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

See more answers (7)

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!

By Mrs P.
See more answers (12)

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

See more answers (6)

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

See more answers (6)

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. Product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.