Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

kathyn52
8/16/17

I said I ordered A purse and did not get it. Right after I losted That review I did receive the purse and absolutely love it. They are just very slow

dorist15
8/15/17

Delivery not complete I don't have 100 hundred words to tell youmy disappointment in your incompetence in not following up on your deliveries.

audreyb32
8/9/17

I have not received my order there is no tracking until they say you have receive your order. They email me to contact my post office and neighbors about my order. I did it was no where to be found. I will never buy from them again. That was the last reply from them. I paid about $52.00 dollars with them. There is no accountability with this company.. I ordered it from Face Book page. I plan to contact my credit card company and Facebook about their horrible services. Don't buy from Mobstub the are no good. They. Actually deserve zero in the scoring rating.

lisab374
8/8/17

I ordered 2 pair of earrings, a bangle bracelet and a purse. One set of earrings is so hideous and cheap looking I would never wear them (look different than the picture), and the purse has a nasty odor to it. The bangle is so flimsy and cheap it will probably be in the trash after only a few uses. The biggest problem with this company is YOU CANNOT RETURN ANYTHING! I will NEVER order from them again!!!!!

bettyl48
8/2/17

Terrible, terrible place. Shouldn't be able to even be on the net. Order something and then not be able to return is unacceptable. Purse made in China and stinks to high heaven. Good will will get this piece of crap.

barbaraf86
8/1/17

I purchased something for my iPhone and iPad. It is too big and can't connect it to either. I told them about it and they are ignoring me. I won't order from them again.

murielz
7/29/17

I was going to order something also but after reading the reviews about MobStub I decided not to trust them. I was not familiar with the website so I decided to read reviews. I'm staying away thanks to your reviews.

leslieb105
7/27/17

I ordered a set of sheets. These sheets were not what I expected. I had no idea the "Bamboo" was a fiber sheet and not a cotton blend. These sheets will be to heavey for the bed we are using. I would love to exchange them however the "Zero" return policy, In my opinion is the absolute worst ever-especiailly as retail stores contnue to close and internet sales will increase. Mob Stub will get "zero" business from me and from anyone I kow.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy-clothing, shoes, sheets, electronics. The pictures are very misleading. READ every line prior to purchase. Honestly their deals are no better than other sites. At least I have options for returns or credit to purchase an "up grade". Makes no sense to me.

kathyr93
7/13/17

Loved the brilliant cut cubic zirconia hoop earrings and speedy service too. Thanks, will buy again.

nancyh169
7/1/17

The crossover bag is not as picture is to small to put anything in.The quality is poor.Should have checked the reviews before ordering. Will not order from them again

pattyf13
7/1/17

I was so looking foreword to my new handbag when I finally got it I opened the plastic bag in was enclosed in and the smell was awful. I tried to air it out for a few days but the smell never left the handbag!! Very disappointed!!!

susanq21
6/25/17

I ordered motion lights for indoors. There were two included with the order. I was able to use one of them, but the second had a defective screw on the battery compartment door, and it was impossible to open to place the batteries. So I only could use one of them. I notified them but nothing was done.

barbaraw151
6/21/17

I order three crossover bags and was first shocked by how small there were. The brown and red bags were passable but the light brown wasnt even a low grade leather and did not look like the other purses. The strap was not wrapped on the light brown it was just stuffed in main compartment of bag. The bags are small and may have several pockets but they are too small for an IPsd,Nook ect. You can't return anything and the smell of purses is strong. I'll never buy anything from them again.

judithf21
6/3/17

I orders a black canvas bag I saw in an add on Facebook. It is more of a charcoal grey rather than black. I emailed to inquire about returning. I was asked to take a picture of it and send it to them, which I did. Never received any reply to two additional emails. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and received credit for the charge.

debbiew98
5/31/17

I purcased earings paid for them and never received them. I feel that I have been ripped off. Thete is no way to track pkgs either.

bertc21
5/18/17

Sometime in January of This year 2017, purchase a Neckband headphone from Mob-stub ..After receiving the Head phones,Immediately took charging cable that was in the order Box & proceeded to connect Headset & Wall socket to Charge Neck Band Headphones..(Easy system a 8 YR. old could do this)Now one thing you should know ,when connecting to the charge port on the Headset & wall Socket a RED light appears on the Bluetooth Neckband headset,allowing you to know the Item is charging..A blue light comes on after Item is Fully charged...Now in this case the RED light came on for less then 2 Or 3 minutes & then went off...I kept pulling the charging cable from the Headset in & out so the Item would keep charging,but still the RED light kept going out..After a few time just left the Charging cable in the headset port for a Few HRS. but no dice would not full charge..My purchased the item,so she contacted MOBSTUB by E-Mail Or Text because they will not answer phones must leave a Message & they will call You back at there convenience ..Well,they got back to US only to say,we do not give REFUNDS,but will send you another Headphone @ NO cost & they Did problem is Something Happen again,no change tried & tried to fully charge but no dice..By now out of Warranty,contacted by Text back only to hear from they you have exceeded the 15 day return police so,Norw I'M out what ever I paid for the Item..so tough Bananas for me..Want, @ this point want my money back because i'll NEVER PURCHASE anything ever again from MOBSTUB..Dissatisfied customer Do not give any stars :(

pattyd18
5/18/17

Nice looking little purse.But not leather like they said.Stinks so bad I had to put it outside to air out.Hope it helps.Would not order anything else from them.False advertisement.

chelliet
5/15/17

I have been purchasing items from MobStub for well ove 2 years and I have not been disappointed, not even once.
The customer service, the prices and the quality of the products is amazing! They have always delivered when they say they will, I have only gotten friendly and professional service when I called customer care,and now they give me a free Norton guarantee with all my purchases!
I would recommend MobStub to anyone, keep
Up the great work
Chellie T

lindaz26
5/13/17

I ordered a crossover leather purse. Should have read reviews before purchasing. Bag is so small--could barely get my hand in. Looks like a purse for a child. Unfortunately, they do not accept returns. Stay away from this one!!!

maureenm53
5/8/17

I purchased a travel purse from mobstub for a trip in December. It is so rare that you can't return something I did not check their "no return" policy. The purse arrived and it was very unattractive, had a wide cloth strap that was connected to the purse in such a way that it twisted all the time. I purchases another purse for the same price at a local store that is similar in style but much more attractive and user friendly. To say they can't accept returns because their prices are so good is not valid. I do not recommend purchasing anything from this company.

farmc1
5/5/17

Thanks for the reviews..I was gonna buy, but now I will pass. Appreciate the heads up .We have to stick together !!!

beverlyc61
4/25/17

I have bought other items from other companies where they purchases were shipped from China and I find them lacking in quality and made too cheaply. Also, delivery is very slow. Usually takes about a month to get anything I order. I'm done with ordering any product from China from now on. Too much of a rip-off.

bilbob6
4/18/17

I bought several items on Mobstub on my very first visit. The product descriptions are not accurate. Only half on one of my orders was sent and I have still not heard back from customer service.

The goods are cheaply made in China, using bad chemicals that make the products smell bad when you unpack them. All the items I purchased were of poor quality and about half are unusable.

Do not buy from this vendor!!!

anns129
4/13/17

I want my money back but they say no. Said genuine leather and it is so cheap, it literally "stinks" and smells up my office. False advertising. Very unhappy. They are a scam.

Tip for consumers: Don't

karenm325
4/12/17

I bought the advertised 100% genuine leather crossbody bag in light brown. Absolutely NOT leather, but some cheap vinyl "made in China" After contacting customer service, I was told that yes, they are leather! And no returns. I wrote back again saying this is false advertising and misrepresentation!! I know what leather is, this is not leather!!!!! I want my money back!

Believe it or not, I did get a refund.....NEVER to buy from them again!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?