Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

gailh62
4/5/17

I was very unhappy with the crossbody purses I bought. The picture showed a pair of sun glasses and a cell phone in the two front pockets. When I received the product there was not enough room for a pair of sun glasses or a cell phone, it was do small that I couldn't even fit a wallet in the purse very dissatisfied with products. Was told they can't return them. Just be careful when you buy from them. They do not return products. I will not buy from them again

wandah23
4/4/17

I purchased the sterling silver(supposedly)criss cross ring from Mobstub on the 31st of December 2016. I wore this ring approximately 7 or 8 times and the ring has already started to tarnish. When I complained to Mobstub the young lady that responded said that from time to time sterling silver will tarnish. Mind you I have several sterling silver rings and this has never happened. The ring is obviously not sterling silver but sterling silver coated. there are no scratches on the ring, it just faded in no time. This ring is rated by me a one star because I like the design but the ring is no good.

alexism54
4/3/17

No comment on quality....order not received in time frame given. Still no merchandise!!! Well now they say my comment has to be 100 plus letters....am I there yet ?

judyd47
3/29/17

Ordered two traveling bags which turned out to be smaller than I expected. Wanted to return them. MobStud refused to allow an exchange or issue a credit. Should have read the reviews before ordering. I learned my lesson.

daleg28
3/28/17

Ordered size 11.5 but when I received them they were too small. No refunds or exchanges. Called suppliers too (Altatac). No help either. Mobstub owner is Schmuel Levitin in Brooklyn NY. Anybody have contact information like phone or email? This sucks. Stay away.

kevinm221
3/27/17

I've ordered from MobStub a few times...in general products have been as advertised. Only drawback has been consistency in shipping and tracking. Contact them directly if you want to know the real status of your order. Otherwise, I will order from them again.

jims248
3/20/17

The products are far better than anticipated. For the price , I was expecting 'junk'. Was very surprised by the quality. Will definitely recommend mobstub to friends and family, and will be shopping from them again.
Jim

johnb825
3/17/17

I ordered a pair of the combat boots and I loved the boots, the only problem was they were to small, I emailed the customer support line to set up an exchange and she told me,
Sorry , this was a final sale item, we can't refund or exchange this item, and for that reason I recommend NOT doing business with this outfit

martar3
3/12/17

I ordered a purse for $19.99 and was surprised at the quality. So I ordered the same purse in a different color. Still very happy.

bethh53
3/9/17

I did not read the returns policy. My pocketbook strap broke less than a month after receipt. Returns are only allowed less than 25 days. Quality of item is obviously lacking. Buyer beware.

jodyc22
3/6/17

Not impressed at this time. I only received one of the 3 items I ordered? I received another item I did not order so am very confused. Still waiting on a comforter I ordered but am thinking I just got scammed?? Not happy!

pennylunaf
3/4/17

I own an accessories company that sales On-Line.
Just few minutes ago I came across one of my product's pictures (Bar Cuff with Rope Tie - 4 Styles), a picture that I took here in my studio. When I clicked on the picture I was surprised to find out all my pictures and description on this website. I don't do any business with these guys, they didn't ask or get my permission to use my images. I have no idea where they get the items in case they are selling them. Must be a scam!!! Be aware!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use this Site!

deborahd62
3/2/17

I ordered a three pack of bras from Mobstub and they sent the order to the wrong address. I have been trying and trying reach them through email through their customer support, and have received no reply. I either want a refund or a replacement of my order sent to the correct address! I am giving them a rating of one star because of their customer support and how poor it is!!!

darlag1
2/25/17

I ordered a bracelet that appears to have a herringbone design. The one I received is more of a popcorn style. It's similar to what I ordered, but definitely not what was pictured. I kept it because it's not bad looking, but I'm disappointed that it's not the same as was advertised on the site. I won't be ordering from them again.

lisah258
2/22/17

Products were falling apart. Bathing suit bottom elastic was ripped and not even sewn in. Bag snaps did not line up so bag would not close. Mobstub would not issue a refund or exchange.

jenniferl197
2/15/17

I like what I see. I like the rating's showing it's an A and the vendor's. I bought one item from them a few year's ago. No problem with shipping, right on time, and the item.

kathrynw29
2/13/17

I purchased some headsets that turned out to be unusable. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! No matter what your issue is. Even if the product does not function for you.

maynards18
2/7/17

Don't shot here! I recently purchased bathroom mats and toilet covers and the covers are entirely too small. I have been trying to work with Mobstub's support but they are giving me the run around and not providing the information i need to return the items! I don't have this kind of an issue with Amazon. I will NOT shop here again and you should not...

mollye8
1/31/17

I ordered three bracelets for teenagers and they are way too big and found out that I can't return them. Poor customer service and not any good for consumers.

deboraahc
1/29/17

I decided to look at the reviews first before placing my order now that I have I will not purchase because the most recent reviews was very poor service

kathyk87
1/27/17

I have emailed the company and I do hope I get a response. According to many reviews it doesn't look likely.
The travel bag has defective seams where the sewing has missed the material.

juliec127
1/27/17

I ordered a bag and it arrived with one seam not even sewn in place properly. The zippers were poor quality and basically its the cheapest looking thing I've ever ordered. I went online to return it and low and behold you can't return. Go figure. Complete waste of money.

pattyh28
1/24/17

I purchased sheets that said cotton. They are terrible quality and NOT cotton. They advertised 600 count cotton. There is no way to return and no way to contact them. Stick with Amazon.

scottf65
1/23/17

BUYER BEWARE!! I ordered two all-in-one iPhone cable charger mounts (which are just flexible cables that can be folded to serve as a mount) for my sons for Christmas. I received them in early December, and my sons got them on Dec. 25th.

On Monday, Jan. 16th, my wife contacted me while I was on a business trip 300+ miles away that she had to make an emergency trip to the nearest Apple Store (20 miles from our house), because one of the cable's 8-pin piece broke off in an iPhone 6 charger port. The Apple technician was thankfully able to remove the piece, but MobStub Daily Deals refused to replace it because it had been more than 15 days after the delivery, despite admitting in the written response that it was defective.

This product does NOT fit the iPhone 6 very well at all, and given the provider's lack of concern and refusal to stand behind a defective product, I will not recommend that anyone purchase from this organization. Please see pics of MobStub Daily Deals response to my issue, and the defective product itself.

rutha95
1/17/17

My first order was a small leather purse. It arrived on time, and I was so impressed with its quality I placed a second order for Tanzanite earrings and for 2 sterling silver snake chains. Once again I am very impressed with the products. MobStub offers tremendous deals for quality products!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?