Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

jayshreep
1/14/17

Ordered the cross body bag..the picture of the bad is deceptive in size. Bag is much smaller than it appears. Disappointed. Will not buy again

margueriteg2
1/13/17

Received the necklace set I ordered. Was very good quality and I was pleasantly surprised. Loved the earrings, ring, bracelet, and necklace. Can't wait to wear them.

robbieg9
1/12/17

My inexpensive wallet/purse broke just before Christmas. So I thought Id splurge and get myself an all leather purse at Nordstrom and put it under the tree for myself. That thought disappeared, when I looked at the price tags. The one I liked with all the credit card pockets cost $248!!#@#! I then went to Macy's. While I found a reasonable facsimile for $140, Im not irrational enough to purchase one that expensive. Then I found the MobStub site...I don't know how, but I'm thrilled that I did. I found a lovely super soft all leather cross-body purse for only $18 with all the pockets I could ask for. I wasn't expecting much, but the photo looked good. When it arrived in I couldn't believe my good fortune. It's as good as any of the purses I looked at that cost a hundred dollars more. I am now waiting for some jewelry to arrive. Can hardly wait. I'm spreading the word!

paulw208
1/12/17

I don't usually write reviews...but I decided to try MobStub because they have a number of clever light up items that appeal to me, like the cap with an LED built in, LED earrings for my friend, battery pack to jump start a car....everything has come fast, is priced competitively, clever no stuff, etc! And, I did have one issue Hannah at customer service resolved within 24 hours. This review is so good I could almost seem like a plant! But, I was so happy with today's service and how fast the products came I offered to write!

jy113
1/11/17

I have ordered from MobStub several times and am always delighted with the quality of the items and their delivery. I will continue to order from this seller. They also have excellent customer service.

jackieh51
1/4/17

I only recently learned of your site and took advantage of it for Christmas. I ordered a good deal of my Christmas gifts from you and was delighted with the service, quality of items, and prices! I am looking forward to my net order.

darlenew23
12/31/16

I ordered 4 items. Received 1 item I did not order, 1 turned my finger green within hours, even at being gold plated it should not have, 1 appears to be fine and the other I am still waiting to receive. Not a good experience. I will not order again nor will I recommend Mobstub to anyone.

sharonc114
12/28/16

Ordered the leather crossbody purse on 12/17. Got it today 12/28. After reading all the complaints wasn't expecting much. Am pleasantly surprised. The purse is leather and exactly as it was described. I probably won't order again because of the number of complaints. I'll count myself lucky and move on.

joycef22
12/27/16

My purchase of the cellphone case was very positive, It provides a hands-free carrier, easy to access. It does not feel weighty or awkward while wearing it. I got compliments on its look. Delivery was prompt during the Christmas shopping rush. This was a first purchase from Mobstub, but I'm sure I'll return to it.

leahp20
12/27/16

I saw an ad on line showing beautiful Jewelry at fantastic pricing. Ordered several pieces for myself and gifts. One packet arrived empty, so I immediately sent an email. The reply was that a replacement had been processed. It arrived as promised. So great !

lindan81
12/26/16

My shopping was a great experience. Hard to please grandkids but managed to find something appropriate for every, oh, and a few things for me too! Set some time away to do your shopping .... there are many things to discover. Communication from MobStub very good. Products as shown, very satisfied with purchases and will continue to shop this website.

bevm13
12/25/16

I love Mobstub.com. Everything that I have ordered is received in a timely fashion and excellent quality.

lorrieg2
12/21/16

Items were ordered, received confirmation and my credit card was immediately charged. No product received, no response to multiple emails. No phone number anywhere on website to contact them. Filed dispute with credit card company and filed formal report with the BBB. Beware!!

monicam75
12/17/16

I was shocked after receiving 2 necklaces I purchased at $15 a piece. I was not expecting high end materials but this does not even qualify as decent costume jewelry. This is what I would expect to see at $1 dollar store. DON'T DO IT! I believe there is a reason you can not zoom in on many images. Go to Target or Charming Charlie for inexpensive stuff, not here. TERRIBLE!

meschelles
12/16/16

I purchased 2pr of sterling silver earrings. When I inserted one of the earrings into my piercing, it snapped in half in my fingers. I don't know if it was defective, had been damaged in shipping, or what. I emailed Mobstub and pled my case. Lilly responded within a few hours to let me know they were working on my request. Within 12hrs, Lilly sent another email issuing me credit for my entire order, even the earrings I'd ordered as a gift, PLUS the shipping!!! I pride myself on my honesty, and sent them another email that this wasn't what I had requested and that I really just needed ONE new earring. Lilly returned the email insisting this is how Mobstub operates. They also.put the credit within the site, so when I reordered the earrings, I simply touched on an icon that applied the credit to my order. The whole reorder and credit took less than a minute to complete. I would strongly recommend Mobstub as your "fun shopping" choice. Thanks Lilly and Mobstub!!!

sheilaa29
12/16/16

I was unfamiliar with MobStub. I think it popped in an online ad. I logged on and was impressed with the prices. However, I had been "burned" by sites with weird names so I did my due diligence. They are an A+ with the BBB and it carries the Norton security icon with a current date. I decided to order three things for Christmas. One item were LED earrings. Not anything I would wear, but I thought it would be a wowzer gift for my 10-year-old granddaughter. I tried them out, and I was pretty impressed. They look really cool. One unfortunately was a little hinky with the light. You had to find the sweet spot before it would come on and then flickered sometimes. She probably could have worn it okay, but I decided to email MobStub about the problem. The next day I got an email stating they would replace the set...it was on its way. The other two items were fine and as described. I will order from MobStub again.

gracev18
12/15/16

Very pretty initial bracelet, in gold filled. Received in a few days. Had a small issue with a 10% promotion, and customer Service cleared it up the next business day of my e-mail. So far, dealing with this company has been easy.

claudinew1
12/14/16

Everything I received was wonderful. I love my new purse and the comforter fits more than perfectly on my bed. Highly recommend MobStub :-)

debral41
12/14/16

It was a pleasure dealing with Zmobstub again. I have made several orderswith them and been very pleased with everyone. I recommend them to everyone.

rosem394
12/14/16

WARNING: Do not order anything from the Mobstub.com website! I had ordered four leather cord bracelets with a silver plaque reading SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD AND SO SHE DID, one of my favorite sayings, as advertised on their site. The company changed my order to "Inspirational bracelets" and sent four (at $10 each) that read NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THE WORD ITSELF SAYS I'M POSSIBLE, which makes no sense. ( It's a Chinese company, so there is a language problem.) They have a no returns policy so, after several email exchanges, they are refusing to give me a refund or exchange, insisting I had ordered the items they sent. WRONG!!!l

kathyc105
12/10/16

I contacted MobStub's customer service about a package that did not arrive, but stated it was delivered. The company was quick to respond and apologized. I contacted them on a Thursday and received my new package on Saturday. Needless to say they will definitely be receiving my future business! Great job MobStub!!

jeanneep
12/5/16

I ordered a purse that looked much bigger in the images but was very small when it arrived! They charge your account days before they ship the merchandise which doesn't arrive in a timely manner and they don't do returns!!! Will never order from these rip offs again!!

Tip for consumers: It's too bad that people working for this company can post fake reviews to deceive! Don't believe everything you read.......especially if it's all sunshine and rainbows!

ravens11
12/5/16

These are the worst quality items. They will not refund anything - even though the items I received look nothing like the photo. Please don't waste your money on this site. I ordered 4 different items at the same time. None of them are even useable.

terie8
12/4/16

Absolute CRAP. On an impulse I purchased not one but three hammered metal bar and pendant necklaces, valued at $55 each, for $12 each plus shipping. They came and 1) the order was wrong - I received one dog necklace vs the bar and pendant and 2) the necklaces could have been purchased at the Dollar Store for 10/$1 they are so cheap. I can't believe I fell for this - save yourself from the same destiny. Can't believe they are in business. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beyond angry. Looking at the fine print, of course there is no return or refund. I've written to them - doubt that I'll receive a response. Don't fall for their tactics.

tiffanyb59
12/2/16

Great selection, quality products and quick delivery. Plus, great customer service and communication - I had some issues with placing a second order (my device was faulty and couldn't interact with their website - my fault, not theirs). It took me a few days to complete my order, and they still honored the discount I had earned! Very pleased and will definitely shop with them again!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MobStub