Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

lindam473
11/8/17

I bought one of their crossbody bags. The same day I got it, I contacted the company because it was so poorly stitched. The next day I received an automated response that said someone would email me. The next day this person emailed me and wanted a picture of the problem area. I sent the picture immediately but have not heard back from them. The quality of this bag is so poor. The material is almost plastic feeling. I would recommend to not use this sight keeping in mind they do not like returns and quality is very poor.

bobbieb36
11/1/17

Received the two purses within a week. After receiving them I didnt realize how small they were. I tried to see how to return the items and found out then that they do not return unless damaged. Now Im out the money and the purses.

kathyw116
10/19/17

I ordered a shoulder bag from this company and it did come. It is much smaller than I hoped for but it may be my fault if the dimensions were on the site. The bag has a HORRIBLE SMELL!!! I could never use this because of the chemical smell. I could even give it to Good Will because it is too bad. I tried to call them but the number is no longer in service. How can they have the BBB on their site? I emailed them and got some electronic email back that someone would email me about this. I must have missed the "no return" policy on the site. There is another internet company that is a scam like this one: phonebibi. Do not order from either!!! I am going to contact the BBB. I have learned my lesson; order only from reputable dependable companies and do your homework before ordering!

dorish19
10/14/17

I received my earrings today. I did not expect them to be so large. I have a small face so I won't be able to wear them. It was only after I ordered that I read review that I found out a number of people said to big.

maryb516
10/13/17

I ordered a purse on line,on 10/4/2017, still havent received yet. Cant get a reply from Mobstub. Would never recommend this company to anyone!

tonyay2
10/8/17

Picture of purse I ordered represented the product to be large, it was size of envelope. Poor quality, and a waste of money. I was told NO REFUNDS NO RETURNS. ***DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY***

ra16406
10/3/17

I owe Mobstub an apology. Someone at home received my order and put it away. I did receive my second bag.

My apologies for jumping the gun.

The bags are a little small, but cute and great for a grab and go when you need something small to hold your phone and wallet.

Thank you!

johnqp2
9/30/17

They take your money and never ship. I am having to contact my credit card to get my money back. I sent multiple requests through their website for update and to cancel my order to no avail.

cathleenb4
9/29/17

I never got my two purses. You cashed in for the money and I never got the purses. What can be done?

kristene7
9/25/17

The negative reviews detail the precise fears I have about ordering from this site.I probably won't order from this site.

laurah201
9/24/17

I bought a small leather cross-body bag on 9/4/17. Finally arrived 9/23 and it's defective. The strap was attached incorrectly so it can't be worn. I won't even try to return based on the trouble getting it. I'm going to take it to a shoe repair place and see if they can remove the strap and reattach correctly. Ugh.

barbaras250
9/24/17

and I rarely fall for anything. Haven't received the purse yet, but pretty certain it will be too small. Luckily, I have a friend with a small daughter I can send it to - IF it ever arrives. Note to self - spur of the moment decisions don't turn out well for you.

deborahm148
9/22/17

Who charges $25 to even speak to someone?! If uou pay that you're idiots. I'm reporting this so called company. I have no idea where my order is and can't find out. We'll see but I'm pretty sure i got ripped off. Calling BBB. Now tbry want me to register to submit review. They'll probably want to be paid for that too

monicac73
9/15/17

I made a purchase for two items. A couple of days later when I went to check the status of my order I noticed that there was a duplicate order entered on my account a minute later. Both orders showed they were "processing". I sent an email to customer service requesting that they cancel the second order. They replied stating they couldn't because the orders had already "been sent to shipped" and referred me to their return policy (which is "we don't accept returns"). They finally agreed to accept a return at my expense when I told them I was going to dispute the second charge on my credit card. It has been over a week and I have received two of the same items but have yet to receive the other two items which seems to keep getting delayed.

I could not find a number to call for customer service.

I have had issues with orders at amazon and got the exact opposite response!

barbarac188
9/13/17

I did received it the purse ,but it was not like the picture, so i been calling and on the website for a week but didn't get anybody. Will never order anything again, like the Lady's are saying its a rip off.

davadam
9/13/17

I am so glad I read the reviews before I spent money for Christmas gifts for my family. Last year I made that very mistake and I regretted it for months.

yevettet
9/6/17

I ordered 3 bags, had to write several emails,; finally got a promise to get a phone call in 24-48 hrs. it never came. the number on the charge from when they collected the cash; states "this number is no longer associated with Snubhub.. ORDER PLACED 8/18, MONEY COLLETED 8/21, email claimed 3-7 day delivery
MAJOR SCAM

barbarap115
9/2/17

I ordered a purse on in August and it posted to my VISA account on 8/18 Today is 9/2/17, and I have not received it yet. I have a case # FINALLY, but no further communication. I just sent another complaint to them. Don't waste your time!! I am going to report them to VISA next!! STAY AWAY!!

rw71
8/28/17

I WANT A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE... ALL YOU HAVE IS A CRAPPY ONLINE FORM TO COMPLETE AND YOU SEND AUTOMATED RESPONSES. #RIPOFF

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leeh108
8/22/17

Glad I didn't t pay alot for this purse, I really wanted it and it came today but it's really really small , saving it for my ,7-8 yo grt grand DTR birthday so it's not a total loss.. it is nice leather, pretty color but I could not even get wallet in it or hardly anything..

sandrap122
8/18/17

I also ordered a purse on 8-11-17 and have heard nothing!!! Not even a shipping notice but my credit card has been charged.

ew667
8/18/17

I, too, was going to order until I read the reviews. Again, I'm reminded of why I prefer to go to the brick and mortar store where I can see and touch what I'm buying.

kathyn52
8/16/17

I said I ordered A purse and did not get it. Right after I losted That review I did receive the purse and absolutely love it. They are just very slow

dorist15
8/15/17

Delivery not complete I don't have 100 hundred words to tell youmy disappointment in your incompetence in not following up on your deliveries.

audreyb32
8/9/17

I have not received my order there is no tracking until they say you have receive your order. They email me to contact my post office and neighbors about my order. I did it was no where to be found. I will never buy from them again. That was the last reply from them. I paid about $52.00 dollars with them. There is no accountability with this company.. I ordered it from Face Book page. I plan to contact my credit card company and Facebook about their horrible services. Don't buy from Mobstub the are no good. They. Actually deserve zero in the scoring rating.

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MobStub