Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

hannahh63
3/26/18

Small item purchased - a solar cell phone charger. It charged a couple of times but within a month of service, it ceased charging. I wrote to them and asked how to exchange it for one that worked. I was told that I had to return defective items within 15 days, but it wasn't defective when I got it. They wouldn't do anything! "So sorry for my inconvenience" I won't ever purchase anything from this company again as this is no way to treat customers.

salliew
3/24/18

Contacted Mobstub regarding receipt of drapes in wrong color and was told I am responsible for return shipping. This was their error and yet I'm being penalized. This is wrong. I was originally planning on purchasing several more things but have changed my mind due to this experience.

jant68
Jan T.
3/21/18

In addition to my first review that I forgot to include of MobStub since I paid off my credit card in full for the wrong item that I purchased, I was also told by the MobStub agent that they would refund the cost for the item number that I paid for to my checking account which would take 5 to 7 business days. That was nearly two weeks ago considering that patience is a virtue if MobStub follows through.

suzannew44
3/15/18

Their merchandise is below par and their customer service is non-existent. They cannot be reached by phone and they WILL NOT accept returns for any reason. That alone is a major red flag and indicates that they KNOW they can't stand behind their merchandise.

graced57
2/9/18

Beware of this website! Company failed to deliver a Christmas gift I purchased for my grandson. I experienced tremendous difficulty in receiving a direct response after submitting my complaint to mobstub. I also purchased some Egyptian bedsheets for my daughter and received the wrong size. Mobstub does not allow for corrections to an order made, regardless of the error originating on the company's side. Upon further investigation , I discovered that the multiple purchases I made on mobstub were far less expensive on Amazon. From now on, I will stick to Amazon. I have learned a very expensive lesson.

shannab14
2/8/18

The prices they display are ridiculous. If you search for the items on amazon or target their cheaper than the "markdown" price on mobstub. I ALMOST ordered a heated shoulder wrap for 17.00 with a markdown from 79.00. I found it at Target for 14.99.

The merchandise is cheap.

kenh103
2/1/18

Terrible customer service. I had bought something as a gift and it ended up being trash and since it was past their return date they would do nothing for me.

lisaf28
1/9/18

I ordered three items, only one arrived. Their only customer service is via email (no phone number) and goes unanswered. Tried to cancel items that never arrived, no response. They eventually shipped after multiple requests to cancel. Avoid this company or at least know what you're getting for your money. No returns, no customer service, no response to inquiries.

claudiad24
1/8/18

Ordered the wireless charger. Didn't work. Getting run around from the company. Will file with Better Business Bureau.

davidw576
1/7/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered 2 motion sensor lights and niether worked so i contacted the customer service department and all i get is the runaround. I have been trying to get replacements or my money back since the middle of November. I have turned them over to the Better Business Bureau.
Needless to say, i will NEVER orser from this company again!

emilyc148
1/4/18

I ordered 4 wireless chargers, not one, 4, and found out none of them work. Christmas Day, we tried many different phones, and only one worked for a few minutes and died out. I spent $71.00 on them and shipping and they claim there is no
refunds. What place could sell crap like this without giving out refunds and still be in business? I would like to send them back,but more shipping charges and they would probably be thrown in a big junk bin with all the other returns. They should probably
be reported to the Better Business Bureau so they cant keep taking money for their fake merchandise.

frankb175
1/4/18

We ordered two cordless chargers for Xmas gifts. Both of them didn't work. The instructions on a 2' X 2" slip of paper had words spelled wrong. We went to the internet and found that there is another part that should have come with it and of course we didn't get them. There answer is you spent $ 35.90 on these and they are yours. Try them again they should work. The internet is full of negative reviews from many others who got ripped off on the same chargers. THE WORST!! Read the reviews and don't take a chance on getting ripped off by these creeps!

charliec73
1/2/18

This company is a rip off, they should have zero stars across the board!!!! Do not buy from them ever! They don't do refunds at all. They get their money and just tell you to get a refund from your bank! I bought 3 cordless chargers and not one worked as advertised. The cord was so small you couldn't even plug it into a wall! I hate that I was scammed!!!!!

sallym88
12/28/17

I ordered their wireless charger. It came without the cord for it. I've emailed them several times and they respond saying the charger has been delivered. I keep telling them it was delivered WITHOUT A CORD!!! I don't think they understand English.

ryang87
12/23/17

I bought one of the wireless charging pads for iPhoen 8. Cord they give you is 3 inches long which is useless, so you need another cord. The unit worked one time, then never again. Now it won't even turn on when plugged into a charging block or my computer. I emailed the company several times and got zero responses. Total rip off. AVOID these scam artists!!

helenem16
12/23/17

I am very satisfied with the purse I ordered. It is exactly what I ordered. It did take a little longer to receive it, but it was worth it. Thank you I was a little worried because of all the bad reviews but I'm quite satisfied.

gailc72
12/21/17

I ordered 2 item bath mat set. I received 1 wrong color bath mat. Filled out contact form and also emailed. I followed up for 4 days. On last day said if no response today I'm disputing with my credit card, no response so next day I did dispute. Much later that day I received a request to send a photo of what I received. I told them I disputed and I'm done due to horrible customer service.

lisah360
12/16/17

I ordered 3 bracelets described as 18k gold. They are NOT 18k anything, they are cheap cheap cheap! I also ordered 3 croas body bags. One of the bags was the wrong color and all three smell weird. Also the straps are all messed up, can't be straighted out and are sewn on improperly. I've called many times with no reply, as well as emailed. No answers back from their "excellent customer service" !!They HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR ANY MORALS. SHAME ON THEM FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. GOD IS VERY DISPLEASED WITH THEM, that's all I can say!!

lindag245
12/15/17

I ordered 2 LED charging pads and they arrived in a timely fashion but the cord to plug the unit into the wall is so short that you'd have to build a shelf right next to your outlet near the door!!! And then it didn't charge my phone. I hope this finds as defective merchandise because their return policy says all sales are final, unless defective. This sucks.

carolem39
12/11/17

I unwittingly purchased 5 items from Mobstub thinking the items would be as described and fairly decent quality. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Everything finally arrived and it is junk. I would be embarrassed to give any of this garbage as gifts. I did not read the reviews first, which was my fault. Of course there are no returns on this trash. DO NOT BUY FROM MOBSTUB.

dianew109
12/11/17

I bought 3 wireless chargers and canceled order an hour later has wrong phone and tablet. Never seen no returns. Don't buy from this rip off place!!!!!

barbieb13
12/6/17

I ordered a Queen size of sheets that were described as:
1000 count, 100% cotton.
What I got was very thin, definitely NOT cotton but felt like polyester and there were dozens of loose threads along the hem lines. These were cheap, poor quality sheets and they weren't honest about the fabric. Be careful ordering from this company!
So far, they've only offered me a "partial refund". I'm going to fight this!

frankj76
11/30/17

This is the worst online purchasing website I have seen in a long time. They will not make it long selling the garbage they do. I ordered three items. EVERY item turned out to be so far from the truth including the descriptions on their website. And their pictures are so misleading I was in shock! DO NOT PURCHASE from MOBSTUB.COM. Nothing can be returned although they make this huge deal stating you are backing by a "shipping guarantee"! I laughed out load when I went and looked up that company, "Norton Shopping Guarantee". WORTHLESS.

teresas103
11/24/17

I purchased two bags from these people . they arrived . Pure garbage, and smelled really bad. I asked for a return . said they have no returns. People just tell your credit card company not to pay them. I have been in contact with an illana. I told her either do a return or my credit card company will not release the money . these bags are PURE JUNK . MADE IN CHINA JUNK.

renas7
11/20/17

Not worth what I paid total ripoff! Would want my money back ordered 8 bags Too embarrassed to give as Christmas gifts!!!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?