Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

lilians21
5/25/19

I ordered for the Mom Girl Geometric Pattern Halter Shift Dress for myself and my daughters and this has been the best dress that I have bought online so far.

My cuties love them so much they even want to sleep in them and I must say the delivery was so fast.

When I spoke with the customer care, they were so courteous and made me feel at ease.

Popreal is the best and I am buying more from them again!

richardd548
5/23/19

I was looking for a place to get wears for my convocation ceremony and it was almost frustrating because I had very little cash but this was until I came across popreal.com. They offer the best of quality in a very short delivery period for the best price that can be found anywhere. Thanks for making me look flawless on my big day.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tanzeelar
5/22/19

I love the quality of the dress and shoes that I purchased. I found exactly what I was looking for and the price is terrific, it will probably be great but if it's not, I'm confident that returns and exchanges will be easy and reliable, all of this is really important to me. I am delighted, added to my list of favorites, and will buy again. I would recommend this site as a go to for all of your dress and shoe needs.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
letitiab6
5/18/19

I placed my order got the confirmation. Check back every few days for the status. I see that my shipment has been made but I never received tracking information. I tried contacting the customer support using the leave a message feature on the website but realized that the message was never sent because the email address that it was sent to is invalid so I have to say to contact them and no way to track my package at all smh terrible site

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
In order to help you soon, could you please offer us the order number or register email address to contact@popreal.com?
shihav
5/14/19

I had brought some products from here. I loved it. Great product. Good fit and awesome. Makes quick delivery also.i think it's the best service and the have the best products I have ever experienced.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kalanas
5/10/19

Wow... Such a nice pair of shoes.! Thank you popreal for being a competitive seller among other sellers. First I fear to buy products like shoes from any of online shopping. Because, I was not sure with quality. I had a problem weather those are exactly look like in photos. But, once I got to know about you, I felt that this is the best place to deal specially about like shoes. Such an amazing finishing. Beautiful..! Also I must thank for your delivering service. I admire your customer service very honestly. Hope to being with you popreal.
Thank you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yeikam
5/9/19

I love the shoes that I order through the website, I paid so that they came quickly, I was eager to wear them. These shoes are super cool, I am in love they are too cute and besides they are super comfortable, I feel very nice for my feet.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
katarinap8
5/9/19

I ordered some clothes for me and to be honest didn't expect it to arrive this fast. Other reviewers said everything so I won't repeat that the quality is very good. My clothes arrived in just 6 days and I am sure that I will be ordering a lot more from this store in the near future.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
aleksam
5/9/19

I ordered Moomie and me dresses a couple of weeks ago for me and my child and they just arrived today! The quality is very good and the price is amazing as well. We went to the local park together and other mommies asked me where did we het the dresses! It was so sweet. Big 5 star rating for popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shaat1
5/6/19

I ordered a Mommy and Me dress for a vacation. Didn't receive it, no big deal. My issue is that I ordered the dresses in January and yet it's May & I still haven't received anything. I emailed them and all they said is that they were under "Normal Processing". It's been two weeks since I last heard from them. This is total BULL$#*!. I would NEVER recommend anyone to order from them.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jamesw1080
5/6/19

Always there to respond when I'm having an issue with the order or the item and get back to me as soon as they can and it's always always super fast. I appreciate the time they put in to help their customers

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sarac208
5/5/19

Not all stores offer adequate prices, most offer high prices, in clothes that cost less in other places and the quality is the same. The good thing about this store is that apart from having good prices, the clothes are of good quality and it is great when you can find these two things, quality and good prices. To me in particular I do not let myself go by a specific brand, I check well that the product is not bad before buying it, I do not buy to buy.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marcellea1
5/5/19

Do not order from this site. They take your money and do not ship your item and they definitely do not offer any refund.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
alexanderm159
5/3/19

The Dresses shown at this site are very cute. My daughter realy likes it. The Prices are very low which makes it affordable for everyone. I really like it that there are so many options, it means that you can always buy something else when your Child wants more cute dresses. I really aprecciate this site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sarar147
5/3/19

Scam alert. Ordered mommy and me dresses. They cancelled my order, didn't notify me, I kept waiting for package. I emailed and asked it's whereabouts just to be told it was cancelled and then they could give me refund taking 15-20 business days. That was 2 months after THEY cancelled my order. 6 months later I still have not received a refund for an order they cancelled, didn't notify me about.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
janellec22
4/30/19

I bought two matching popreal mother and daughter dresses, weeks after my order I got an email from popreal saying the daughter dress is out of stock permanently. I asked for a refund on both the mother and daughter dress since I have no use for the mother dress without its matching daughter dress. Popreal refused because they said they have already sent the mother dress (I still haven't received it yet)! Now I would have to wait for it to arrive then pay for shipping back to get a refund, which is not worth the cost. In my opinion if a customer has bought matching items that are part of a set, they should not be shipped until all those items become available. The items are even pictured together in photos as you can see from the screenshot I have uploaded.

Dealing with Popreal customer service has also been very frustrating and their English is terrible. I do not recommend this company.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email box.
Please check it and reply us.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Any problem, please contact us via contact@popreal.com.
hems
4/30/19

Very cute onsies! Fit my 6lb baby perfectly in nb size. Can't wait to put my little peanut in them in a few months! I washed and dried them and found out how much 100% cotton can shrink, so I won't be doing that next time. First time mom mistake, I guess :)

arslans2
4/30/19

I only here to give review...popreal Online store isn't care for others phony and deceptive store. Its Product price is reasonable and affordable, I want to shopping from here even I had done ordinarily. Popreal is Great Honest stage for shopping

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
farhana15
4/30/19

it's extremely a flat out piece which upgraded my regular magnificence. This dress has very mix of variation hues and wonderful structures which gives youthful touch and a look of fabulousness.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mustafan3
4/30/19

I had been long awaited for the best online shopping of the desired quality for my little nephew and wait' finally came to end. I got logged on popreal and started scrolling that helped my nephew to choose her outfit. She is so happy to have it now. I have recommended popreal to my friends as well.

reyanshs1
4/29/19

I brought this dress and it's really an absolute piece which enhanced my natural beauty. This dress has highly combination of variant colours and beautiful designs which gives young touch and a look pf glamor. It's a worthy piece and worth buying product.
Glow and charm of this dress fabric give charming glow with my skin tone and easy to wear up.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
angelesg5
4/29/19

Tengo una niña pequeña y desde que conoci esta tienda online, estoy encantada ya que podemos ir vestidas iguales y los precios son geniales. Ya he realizado varios pedidos y llegan súper rápido cuando tengo alguna duda me la resuelven enseguida con respecto a las tallas, la ropa tiene un diseño que me encanta a unos precios geniales. A parte le he comprado mucha ropa a mi niña, recomiendo esta tienda online la relación calidad precio es estupenda.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yeseniac13
4/28/19

For me, buying dresses is not easy, since not all clothing stores get your special attire, that is, clothing that is not the normal size, but a little larger for those people who eat a lot or are a little past of weight like me. I am very happy to be able to find in this store my perfect size and in addition to it a very beautiful clothes, that I look great, a clothes with which I am very comfortable very comfortable, thanks for making beautiful clothes for all sizes .

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
evas110
4/27/19

Chemically bad scent, got some headache after trying on.
The quality is miserable. Shipping is very expensive and the size was to big. One part of the already paid delivery is missing and no hint inside.
So it's inadvisable.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
chaia
4/27/19

Ainda qero conhecer a loja Fisica para comprar mais produtos pois gostei deste em todos detalhes desde a compra e o pós venda

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can help you to check it? Thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?