Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

sarao41
6/23/19

Couldn't be more satisfied. It is a lovely shop, different clothes, very colorful and the kids loved them. The prices couldnt be better and also the customer service is always ready to help. It was very fast and easy. Definetely Will buy again, and i totally recommend to do your shopping here!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
ahmedh79
6/23/19

This site is simple best products online for kids clothes i loved the quality simple website would shop again if you need something for your kids this is the best place.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jawadk8
6/23/19

Once you shop from here there's no going back heaven for mothers to find the best dresses and stuff for their princess loved the quality of the products best of the best products you don't have to waste your time searching on diffrent sites just come over and select what you like and pick the items you won't regret

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mccorklek
6/23/19

I love the clothes I got from them. Shipping was ok, took faster than I thought. Everything in the shop is so affordable and stylish that I had a hard time choosing. I can't wait to purchase from them again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
angiem121
6/22/19

the dream of every mother, dress her own princess in her image! I found beautiful costumes for the summer season at the beach, for me and for my daughter, the beauty of this store is that you find the clothes in pairs for mom and princess and at a great price! I buy from Italy and the time of arrival of the product varies from 15 to 30 days, but always received everything.il sogno di ogni mamma,vestire la propria principessa a sua immagine! ho trovato su questo negozio online dei bellissimi costumi per la stagione estiva al mare,per me e per mia figlia!il bello di questo negozio è proprio che trovi gli abiti in coppia per mamma e principessa e ad ottimo prezzo! Io compro dall'italia e i tempi di arrivo del prodotto varia dai 15 ai 30 giorni,ma sempre ricevuto tutto.

candyn8

Order number P489873

I made the order on 2019-02-24 and I still did not receive all my order until now. The representative sent me a couple out of stock notifications. I wanted the refund but since the credit card that I used to pay for the order get replaced with new numbers, the Popreal representative said they can't refund to my new card. I ask them for cash refund and they ignore my request. It is fine then. To accommodate with them, I had to keep the replacement ( I don't even like the items) every time they sent the out of stock notification. Every time you make the replacement, you have to pay extra if the replacement is more expensive ( even $1 extra). Since I don't want to pay any extra for the item that I don't even like and this is not even my fault that they can't complete the order, I have to get the replaced item that less value than the one I pay for. After several times of replacement, I thought that they should be able to deliver all the items. I also double check with them about the replacement items and the missing items for my order to make sure that I don't have to waste my time to keep email them and do the replacements over and over again. . Most of the time the store representative do not answer my questions. The representative tell me to wait patiently so I wait...

Guess what.... more than three months later, I got another out of stock notifications. Over all, I got > 3 out of stock notifications for one order. This is unacceptable. This time they even ignore the email that I sent them. I don't know if they will send me the replace items or they just take my money and ignore my order. They still owe me over $50 U.S. At this point, I may just call the bank that I pay with and tell them about the situation to see if they can report this transaction as fraud or how deal with this business. I don't mind to lose $50 but I feel cheated.... It's ok to make mistake in business but the matter is how to deal with it. Popreal definitely did not want to deal with their mistake .

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
In order to help you soon, could you please offer us the order number or register email address to contact@popreal.com?
vanessah116
6/21/19

I purchased a matching mother-daughter dress set in February. The mother dress arrived but did not fit. I asked about a return and refund, but they told me that the cost to return was too much so offered me a half refund and told me to give the dress to someone else. I agreed to these terms but 4 months later have still not received the refund they promised.
Then in April (2 months after the original purchase), I received an out of stock notification for the daughter dress and a promise of a refund. I am still waiting for this refund too.
I have contacted the company regularly asking for the refunds that are owed to me, but they keep asking me to give them more time. I am extremely unsatisfied. I just want the refund to be processed in a timely manner. I have already waited for months for this to be resolved.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tn65
6/21/19

I made a purchase of multiple items in one order in March of 2019. It is now June 2019 and I am still missing items that are still listed as processing. I have reached out to this company but just receive generic responses in return. It's not bad enough that they have now broke my order up into 4 different shipments but by the time I get those last items, my daughter may be to big for it. Smh. I would never order from here again. I should have taken the advice of other reviewers before I ordered.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
keishaj18
6/14/19

I guess laced an order 4-29-19 and received part It Of My Order a month later and still haven't received the rest of it. You have to email to get a response, they do email back but they don't answer your correct question. All they kept telling me is my order will be shipped as soon as they can it's a delay because of high demand

Tip for consumers: If you wanna order something, order 2-3 months before you need the item. Example: Mother’s Day Mommy & Me Set. Order the outfits in February

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
hopes36
6/6/19

I ordered three outfits from this company 5-5-19 and paid for the 5 day shipping. I still haven't received the items and they are claiming it's on way and offering coupons to order additional items. I paid over $75 and they are also offering me $5 cash back but no items. When did that become fair and logical? And the response time is horrible too.

carmena61
6/3/19

I order mommy/daughter dress for mother's day and paid $20 for shipping. They sent my daughters dress 3 weeks later and I have yet to receive mine. One positive is that their customer service responded quickly and nicely, which is why I am not giving 1 star. The dress that I received for my daughter was also nice.
Ridiculous

monicab179
6/1/19

I ordered 6 things, and I received a package only 6 weeks later with 3 things and not six. Have just filed a complaint..

preshmanj
5/31/19

When you talk about flawlessness, you discuss popreal.com! Their client administration was spot on point. I was very astonished that they made everything so basic and charming.

Popreal is one of only a handful couple of online design outlets I have put in a request with. My sleeves and shoes were of immaculate match and size. Their conveyance time and client administration are both astonishing as well.
They conveyed my outfits inside the stipulated time span. I was searching for a spot to get wears for my meeting service and it was practically disappointing on the grounds that I had next to no money however this was until I ran over popreal.com. They offer the best of value in a short conveyance period at the best cost that can be found anyplace. Much obliged for making me look faultless on evey event.

Pleasant experience!!

shihavs
5/31/19

I had bought more than one product from here. Theh sre cool and fashionable. I love there products. There service is also good such as quick delivery.

travist202
5/31/19

Ordered a Bowknot Back Floor Length Princess Dress for my 10 year old daughter and can't express how happy she was seeing it and wearing it.The colour is also amazing.This was the best birthday present I could give her,even the quality is superb.Cheers to the guys at popreal for making our day.

stellap31
5/31/19

Ordered a wonderful dress for my 2 year old daughter and she loved it.The color was same as shown in the picture when delivered and the quality of the fabric is just superb.Just go for it and you'll definitely love it also big thumbs up to the guys at popreal for the fast delivery.

henryn59
5/28/19

Some months ago I bought a fashion item here but my experience wasn't so good, but I wasn't so sure of coming back here. So, I decided to give it another try, I bought from this seller and OMG they are wonderful, I got exactly what I wanted with an amazing quality. Their items are quite affordable and their delivery time is unbelievable, I will sure buy from them over and over again, I'm highly impressed with their service. My fiancee loved the items I got for her from this seller

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jessicas640
5/26/19

My daughter was attending her friend's birthday party and she wanted new shoes to match her dress, and truly, popreal's team had been a lifesaver.
They have really fast delivery, as well as superb prices, they also offer a 30% off coupon for new costumers, which is really encouraging.
Excellent experience, thank you popreal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lilians21
5/25/19

I ordered for the Mom Girl Geometric Pattern Halter Shift Dress for myself and my daughters and this has been the best dress that I have bought online so far.

My cuties love them so much they even want to sleep in them and I must say the delivery was so fast.

When I spoke with the customer care, they were so courteous and made me feel at ease.

Popreal is the best and I am buying more from them again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
richardd548
5/23/19

I was looking for a place to get wears for my convocation ceremony and it was almost frustrating because I had very little cash but this was until I came across popreal.com. They offer the best of quality in a very short delivery period for the best price that can be found anywhere. Thanks for making me look flawless on my big day.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tanzeelar
5/22/19

I love the quality of the dress and shoes that I purchased. I found exactly what I was looking for and the price is terrific, it will probably be great but if it's not, I'm confident that returns and exchanges will be easy and reliable, all of this is really important to me. I am delighted, added to my list of favorites, and will buy again. I would recommend this site as a go to for all of your dress and shoe needs.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
letitiab6
5/18/19

I placed my order got the confirmation. Check back every few days for the status. I see that my shipment has been made but I never received tracking information. I tried contacting the customer support using the leave a message feature on the website but realized that the message was never sent because the email address that it was sent to is invalid so I have to say to contact them and no way to track my package at all smh terrible site

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
shihav
5/14/19

I had brought some products from here. I loved it. Great product. Good fit and awesome. Makes quick delivery also.i think it's the best service and the have the best products I have ever experienced.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kalanas
5/10/19

Wow... Such a nice pair of shoes.! Thank you popreal for being a competitive seller among other sellers. First I fear to buy products like shoes from any of online shopping. Because, I was not sure with quality. I had a problem weather those are exactly look like in photos. But, once I got to know about you, I felt that this is the best place to deal specially about like shoes. Such an amazing finishing. Beautiful..! Also I must thank for your delivering service. I admire your customer service very honestly. Hope to being with you popreal.
Thank you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yeikam
5/9/19

I love the shoes that I order through the website, I paid so that they came quickly, I was eager to wear them. These shoes are super cool, I am in love they are too cute and besides they are super comfortable, I feel very nice for my feet.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?