Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

purityn2
3/26/19

I am very happy with the good service I received when ordering my tops in this store. They gave me a service I have not received in any other online store. I love the quality and my month has been good because of them

nadiam39
3/26/19

Wow. I must say that if I had relied on reviews I would not be this happy. Popreal was so real with me and handled my dresses order well from the day I ordered until the day I received them.

fers1
3/26/19

Not a reliable website and customer service team... I'm asking for a refund since 09 of November, all the time there is a difference person dealing with my complaint and the only answer I got is "Dear customer,

For your order#......

Any inconvenience caused to you is deeply regretted.
Then I have asked for a voucher instead, they said it had been processed already and should be on my bank account within 5 to 28 days. NOTHING HAPPENED...
I've opened a Claim on PayPal, PayPal said that unfortunately there was nothing they could do. So I kept in touch with popreal. They are a completely joke, every time they come with a different escuses. At this time, I need to close the claim with PayPal, what?? It's closed already.. stop making your customers disappointed and dissatisfied!!!! It's only £89 and maybe for popreal it's worth to loose the customer instead givin the money back or even a voucher..

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, and sent an email to your registered email address. Could you please
check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at contact@popreal.com
brianj254
3/25/19

Initially I had ordered my kids a bunch of dresses and on arrival, they were packed in such a manner that made me like the site. The color quality was also on point and that's why I referred the site to my mum who currently can't stop clicking on the items. Shopping here is a productive way of sitting on the couch.

evam115
3/25/19

All I can say is I got credible service for my money's worth. Where else can I get three shirts for the price of two?..plus they offer customer service that is to die for, the client is able to order on the platform without much difficulty.

mirriumn
3/25/19

for sure i can say popreal is the place to shop and leading online store. it never disappoints since day one.i had to refer my friends to try out

viviank26
3/25/19

i place an order a bit late and after reaching out to you i was informed cost will increase for fast delivery which i paid and popreal kept their words.am really happy fot that

pendob
3/25/19

they customer care desk and delivery is on another level.the prices are amazing not talking of quality.keep up the grat job popreal

vivianak1
3/25/19

I can describe this as my best online shopping experience. I bought three leather jackets here and what amazed most is the customer relation because it was first class. I am going to continue buying with you. You are awesome

sophym1
3/25/19

i placed an order for dresses tops and skirt and the discount i received made doubt what i will get first but i way really amazed on delivery.the quality was great compared to the price .thank you

kantaut
3/25/19

Think of buying a shirt or top and having it fit you perfectly without any complain. Popreal gave me exactly that. I was able to buy some designer sneakers that keeps me ontop of my friends when we out partying.

yvonned64
3/25/19

Popreal offers good customer interaction which is important to maintain trust. Deliveries handled in the right manner gives the customer a reason to come back for more of their products which you'll find at an affordable price.

sajinaj1
3/25/19

i had raised a complain on my delivery and i really liked how you customer care desk handled the whole issue.it was nice doing business with you

newtonn2
3/25/19

my order for my daughters birthday is here and i could not go without appreciating popreal for the good done job.the quality is amazing and deliveries were done on time

whitneyw63
3/25/19

They seem to know what they are up to as the constant discounts keep customers like me coming. I get to buy two trousers for the price of one. Thank you popreal for being real.

julietm25
3/23/19

This is an amazing site. I am so impressed by their level of professionalism. I am happy that they guided me well and sent my order on time

cassidyz1
3/23/19

Either you won't get your order/s or you'll possibly get a part of your order sometime in the next 6 months. You'll pay $6-$10 for 7 to 15 day shipping. But when day 30 rolls around and you still don't have your order, you'll contact the 'company' (scammers), but that won't go anywhere. Don't bother asking for a refund either, if you make the mistake of ordering from this company. I think it took all of 30 seconds for the money to be taken out of my bank account, but they'll tell you for MONTHS just to wait a couple more days and you'll get your money back. Just save yourself the hassle and the money.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
Any problem, please feel free to contact us via contact@popreal.com.
Popreal
teresag120
3/22/19

I made a purchase and they took my money right away but then it took 3 days to review and accept my purchase, 5 days to send to the warrhouse, 5 days to process and accept my order at the warehouse, 3 days to pick 3 items and 7 days to pick 5 more items and another 3 more days for the last 3 items. Then it took 5 days to send to shipping area and 3 more days to accept my order to ship. And it took 10 days to package my items. Yet it wasnt even ready to ship! WTF i gave up and tryed 3 diffrent ways to request a refund and notice i had trouble on all three. Finally went online and found that in small fine print you click on the cancel order which i did but by then they charged me an additional $5 restock fee.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

check your inbox later?

mishb1
3/22/19

I loved the experience I received from popreal. This team is real and I had the best experience interacting with them. I particularly loved how they tracked my order until I received it. I can assure them that I am going to shop again

katec109
3/22/19

A good online shopping site is not as easy to find as most people would think. Popreal seems to be among the reliable once giving its customers a range to choose from.

aamrar
3/21/19

Such a beautifull dresses!! stunning quality for the price and it fit me perfect! Their clothing is very cute and great in quality. Their customer service is exceptional! I had to return a few items and they were very quick to respond and very helpful and kind. I also Love the selection and variety of sizes they offer! The fabrics they use are so beautiful and feel so expensive but the price is definitely budget friendly. Will definitely shop here again!

bettyj99
3/21/19

for long time have been trying to find out place to shop for my familly.my kids love fashion so i had so hard time with them till i discovered popreal and they have really made me happy.

shells4
3/21/19

Received my order yesterday, It was just like that way I was expecting. Good quality, deliver on time and I didn't return anything. Sitejabber is great, affordable place to meet all of your modest clothing needs. I'm sure I'll be getting some more items later. They are always coming out with new designs. They really have just about something for everyone.

brianc526
3/21/19

They happen to make deliveries on time which removes worry from the customer's mind. The discount will also give a smile as they did to my princess on her prom dress.

fabk
3/20/19

Just as the name suggests, popreal.com really does pop and has authentic product that is worth every penny spent. Customer service is also good and once an order is made all a customer does is wait.

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?