Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

shannaya
12/2/18

I ordered the mommy and me sweat shirts 11/3/2018. Today is 12/2/2018 and I have not yet received my items. I emailed the company and they said it on the way and gave me a faulty tracking number. Save yourself the headache and do not order!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
tonik38
11/30/18

I ordered dresses for my daughter and I over a month ago and still have not received them. They keep telling me my order has shipped but nothing has arrived. It is outrageous that two small items would take so long to arrive. Will never order from here again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
livaiv
11/28/18

We had ordered 2 tshirts for my daughter (13months), the site said 5 days delivery, it turned out 4months with a lot of mailing and recieving a lot of 'robot replies' (same mail 10 times...) After 3.5 months i opened a claim on paypal and suddenly our order was shipping... Very bad site/shop

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
johnmartinsu
11/24/18

It is amazing, the clothes are dope. Everything is good about this site. So far, the best collection I have ever seen on any website. I have ordered 12 items from them & everything was perfect. This is the only site I shop for my baby. I love seeing my baby girl in good dress.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
beatrizp9
11/23/18

The top is beautiful and made really well. It did run small but I gave it to my sister and it fit her perfectly. I would suggest ordering at least one size larger than you normally wear. Colorful fits nice the hem is shorter than I though it would be.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rizwanc
11/23/18

Beautiful dress in person a little yellow neon on the flowers. This is online fashion boutique for newborn and kids.great material and arived on time.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
adoms
11/23/18

I recently received my order and I'm so happy with it. Pistol Clothing was easy to work with and understood exactly what I was after. I would definitely go to them again next time I need any printing done. Quality products, affordable and fast!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
gm175
11/23/18

I've been shopping here for a while now and Ive really liked their wbesite and found it very easy to use and useful.Each object is delivered perfectly and I will continue to order from them. Sometimes the clothing gets a little ripped or gets holes very easily.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
michaelz109
11/22/18

I was really impressed by the amazing customer service shown to me. Everything was done smoothly and effectively.
They have the best collection and good customer service.
They Delivered in time. Everything looks perfect! I would certainly recommend this web.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marias472
11/22/18

After studying reviews, I ordered a size smaller than usual. I'm happy with the size 1 for my 2 yr old. I'm also very happy with the design. I needed to cut a LOT of loose threads, but looks perfect now. I think it's adorable! great deal with Pop real

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mumeenq
11/22/18

On the first day i wore it. I got a lot of comment and a lot of likes and my friends too were eager to also order for the same thing. The fabric is great for the travelling. Love the style.
No other place to recommend for the best outfit to this place. I really commend your efforts

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
azine
11/21/18

NEVER had such a BAD experience with anything i ordered in My LIFE .....
2 WEEKS PAST AND IM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHY MY ORDER HASNT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT ....... I NEEDED THE DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY WHICH IS THIS COMIN SATURDAY 11/24 AND STILL DONT HAVE IT
SOOOOOOOO MAD

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
umbrak
11/19/18

This company has poor customer service. I cannot rate the products because I never recieved anything and when I requested a refund, they provided one excuse after another. So quick to take money but did not address my concerns in a timely manner. Ultimately, after giving them nearly 3 months to fix their issues, I had to contact paypal for a refund. I had a much better experience with the Patpat company and good quality service with products I like.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
linneat4
11/19/18

Fits perfect! Very stylish and comfy! I like the design and stitching is great .Got compliments the first time I wore it. Fabric great for travelingdoesn't wrinkle much.It was a good fit. Love the style.I highly recommended to buy from Pop real

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kimt217
11/18/18

I ordered this dress for my daughter from Popreal, she was going to be a flower girl on a wedding and the dress looked gorgeous on her! I loved it, especially the train on the back!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
moniquer43
11/16/18

I ordered at the beginning of the month, paid extra for really delivery. I still haven't received anything. They told me my package was on it's way a week ago and wanted me to delete my last review. This place is awful. Good luck people.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
honeyb12
11/15/18

When I ordered my dress, I actually thought that it was a waste of time considering it is an online store.However I was surprised that I received my order.My order came to me in less than no time.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
annap209
11/14/18

I wa happy to receive my product really fast and the pack was perfectly done. I loved the items in all they particularity. I will recommend to all my friends

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
beverlyc30
11/13/18

I ordered matching dresses for me and my daughter. I was not sure how the fittings will be but I was awestruck after the delivery. We both tried the dresses and the fittings are just perfect. The fabric is very soft and smooth. Just perfect for my lil daughter. Will order more dresses from here in future.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ashleyj149
11/11/18

Finally got my deliveries!!! this is awesome,, I love how ell the dress fits on and I am buying some more today. I love how well the items came packaged and how fast the shipment arrived. I got my items in less than three weeks and I must say that I am quite impressed by the level of customer services and general service at this store. Good job on the deliveries, I would recommend. Thank you for the reat customer support.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
denisec258
11/10/18

Meraviglioso sito e azienda dove acquistare tanti prodotti unici.
Servizio clienti ottimo.
Vasta gamma di tutto ciò che si desidera acquistare.
Qualità e prezzi adatti a tutte le esigenze.
Vi consiglio questa azienda per acquistare i vostri regali e accessori alla moda.
Capi straordinari e di grande stile è qualità

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
victoriat90
11/4/18

I don't really like giving review but Popreal deserves it. I ordered for some baby wears and the clothes are very beutiful. Thanks Popreal, My baby says thanks. .. Recommended.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
michaelk851
11/3/18

In the event that you need a lot of product on platforms, there is no doubt as popreal is the best for you. The prices are affordable and this is the chief reason I patronized popreal. The quality of the product I received is great and customer service did an amazing job. Do not disturb yourself, popreal is the best store to shop.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mehtaba1
11/3/18

Good quality of the product .i am satisfied .i refer to my friend so i finally received my orderfrom the seller and i am excited.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
phoebej9
11/2/18

Beautiful dress in person. A little yellow neon on the flowers. My daughter wore it to prom. We should have sent it for custom making. But ordered size 2 because we where in a hurry. She usually wears a size 2, but she's curvy. Fit well but had it altered like 10 inches. It looks very decent even though their are lots of "openings". TOTALLY worth it.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?