Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

johnnya45
1/10/19

Ordered about 12 items from their website and only got 1. Asked for a refund about 45 days ago and they keep telling me to wait 10 more days and it will be ready....

Always the same response. Please wait 10 more days to get a refund....

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
teutiannad
1/9/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
POPREAL.
I placed an order that contained 51 items June 2018. Pop real shipped 6 of the 51 items August 2018. In September I began inquiring about remaining missing items. As of January 9 2019 Popreal has not responded. They sent numerous emails to alert me most items were not in stock but still no refund. I have tried contacting them through my financial institution and they provided tracking information for the 6 items and refused to issue a explanation or refund for over $300 worth of never shipped merchandise. I now have to pursue legal dynamics to get my money.
And of course the computer generated emails from customer service is no help. No one responds to atservice@popreal.com, numbers are out of the country so that's a dead end as well. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
POPREAL.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
caroc2
1/8/19

I ordered items in may 2018 after 1 month i wrote for that thay said was on the way. Never arrived after 3 months thay said that my items were missing i ask for a refound on september 2018 they said they will refound in 20 days. Today january 2019 they said that the refound expired??? What kind of company is this???

Tip for consumers: Never use this site. No shipped. No answer. No refound. 8 months waiting for my money and now they said that my refound expired.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
nicoleo54
1/7/19

It took an entire month to receive my order. Once I received it the order was incorrect. The color of the matching father-son shirts was incorrect, and the matching children's set for my oldest and youngest were incorrect. I ordered a onsie for my newborn and a shirt for my toddler, but instead got two onsies that said the same thing. When I requested for the order to be resolved they're response was that I would be responsible for the return shipping to their warehouse in hong kong in order to exchange or return. They're suggestion was the keep the item and give it as a gift to someone that it would fit, but for my $85 order they would then give me a $6 credit towards a future order. Not worth the hassle!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
aartia2
1/7/19

Absolutely darling! i ordered this for me and my daughter for our "mommy and me" photoshoot. Received so many compliments! i thought the dress for my daughter would look a little cheap but it doesn't! love the material! i could have gone down a size for my dress as it was pretty loose in the stomach area. My daughters dress fit her perfectly!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
wesals
1/4/19

Any one who wants to buy from them have to read my review I've ordered two dresses for my baby first of all they didn't send me any email or tracking number ,second it took a month and couple of days to get my order which has passed the estimated delivery date and missed her birthday, But the shocking thing was the fabric in site description it says %100 Cotton but why I got was %100 POLYSTER it was VERY BAD PLEASE everyone be careful before buying anything.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
josephj145
1/4/19

This dress is really cute I believe I got a 7/8 for my daughter she wears a 6x and it fit her really well but it's a little short like it's more of a long shirt my daughter wears white leggings with it or tights and it looks good like that. I was very satisfied with it

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rayie
1/1/19

I Have prepared new year gift for my baby and yes i'm buy something from popreal that can Save your time and money, A family match clothing for me and my boy This might be the last opportunity to get them at such unbelievable price. The design you wear can make you instantly look matching with your little boy .

Tip for consumers: Choose with cheap price

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sepehrg
12/31/18

After two months, I've not received a part of my order yet.
I bought them for christmas and now it's too late.
When I asked for cancellation and refund they put three options for me:
1- return and pay the two way shipment fee, if you have not even opened the package.
2- $25 refund and forget about it
3- $30 coupon.
I accepted 25$. When I asked for it , they said NO, we give you only $20, not 25
This order was $93
My total order was $157
Add to this the awful quality of the product!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ericag109
12/31/18

This is unbelievable! I order online back in April, $50 worth of product, finally came to realize in late October that I had never received the items. Reached out to customer service who stated they would issue a refund 'rush' priority for my money back.

Fast forward to December and I still had no refund, this time reaching back out to customer service they responded stating they cannot issue a refund due to the length of time since my order and can only issue a credit for use to their site. Why would I want to order from your site again? Just to wait around and forget that you never shipped my 'credit' order and then you get my money for nothing. What a scam this company is!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jollys4
12/31/18

Do not order anything from this website, ordered a mum and daughter set, only the mum dress arrived and they are refusing to refund! They also say they can not cancel or refund any orders which I'm pretty sure is illegal! The things that did arrive were poor quality for the price, Absolutely terrible, save your money and shop elsewhere! I can only assume the good reviews on here are fake as looking at Facebook many many people had the same abismal service that I did.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
dilb2
12/30/18

It was so easy to track where your package was, the amazing quality of the dress I bought shocked me. I'm actually in love with this store, totally buying from here again! And they have so many different products! You're bound to find what you want!..100% recommended.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tyrie
12/30/18

A friend told me about this website and it's great for kids presents and birthdays, they have so many things to choose from!! Quality matches the price so I can't complain!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ronm305
12/30/18

I ordered item 12/07/18 with shipping method 6-12 days. Today 12/30/18 still have not received the item. I have reached out to them and they are not honest they tell me one thing to another. I needed the dress for 12/29/18 but had no luck! I can say it's not the "delivery service" so far. I been keeping track and it's the timely manner of processing items now I have to see how much time the delivery process is! I asked for a refund or to take the dress back they said refund will take longer! So I will wait for the dress whenever it gets here .I will repost again to see if it was worth the wait! If anyone orders please order 2 months before just in case you need a refund!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
juttw
12/29/18

This dress arrived exactly as the picture shown and it is possibly the most beautiful things i own.I got the size 4 and it was my waist perfect.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
falicial
12/29/18

Thankyou for fast shipping to me , we usually discuss every year at the beginning of December and that is of course - what to wear for New Year's Eve! because i want to wear my clothes on my new year's eve prom with my daughter, and yes she really love it , i love the design that can math with me and my daughter All their dress designs are following the latest trends in fashion and on the market. They are made of high quality materials but come at super low prices.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
fenia
12/29/18

I purchased two matching dresses for my sister's gift and we really love the dresses we got. The quality is good with soft and pretty thick material. The design is also beautiful. Shipping time is not bad too, my order arrived two days before I gave it to my sister. I like their cute collections and will be back again to this shop.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rameeshaf
12/29/18

Very satisfied with the product. The quality of the product was amazing! I received it exactly how the models wore it, it hadn't been altered with. The shipping was express and the store was easy to navigate. I will definitely be purchasing more items from here again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
roh2
12/28/18

LLEVO UN MES ESPERANDO LA ROPA QUE COMPRE PARA NAVIDAD. SU RESPUESTA ES QUE HAY MUCHOS PEDIDOS Y CUANDO LES DIGO DESPUES DE UN MES QUE ME DEVUELVAN EL DINERO ME DICEN QUE NO, ME MANDAN UN NUMERO PARA SEGUIR EL ENVIO. ES UN TIMO, UNA FALTA DE RESPETO... UN BASURA DE WEB, CON UNA BASURA DE ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE. VERGÜENZA.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
eleinep1
12/27/18

I bought a few stuff from them and loved everything. The shipping was ok and the pieces were and expected. Good quality highly recommend this store. Such a big variety of clothes to choose from the dress I bought fit perfectly it is very important to check the sizing before buying if you follow the measurements there will be no problem

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
filomenap1
12/27/18

I loved my experience with Popreal. I received my order in a short time and the quality is incredible. I will buy it again on the site!
I really like all my purchases. The material is fairly good and worth a buy. All in all, the products are entirely worth the cash paid for them and I will be recommending this store to all my friends as some are already asking where I bought my items and it makes me feel good.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
olivero16
12/27/18

The easiest online shop ever. I never see this type of online shop its so easy and its rates are so low

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mariest
12/27/18

This store is not only for kids. They also have for moms and dads. I just ordered matching outfit for my family and we will wear it this new year. My baby loves it very much and feels very comfortable on it, she does not want to remove when she fit it.I'll order more matching outfit for us. Its so cute.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mayraj5

Amazing - Wasn't sure if my husband would like
this wallet. His last wallet was also a Tommy Hilfiger, but did not have the ID
on the outside like this one does. I was surprised when he opened it, and love,
love, loved it. Here it is a couple of months later . . . it fits to his body,
the wallet is not sticking out and it is even better than his last one. Buy
this wallet if you are looking for a very good men's tri-fold wallet.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marlar12
12/26/18

I ordered a dress for Christmas 7 weeks ago and the dress still did not come despite multiple emails of them promising me it would come before Christmas Eve. Finally, I asked for my money back because it clearly wasn't coming and they would not return my money. This is a scam and not worth it. Dresses are super cute - but customer service sucks and I still to date have not received my purchase.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site at all costs!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?