Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

sepehrg
12/31/18

After two months, I've not received a part of my order yet.
I bought them for christmas and now it's too late.
When I asked for cancellation and refund they put three options for me:
1- return and pay the two way shipment fee, if you have not even opened the package.
2- $25 refund and forget about it
3- $30 coupon.
I accepted 25$. When I asked for it , they said NO, we give you only $20, not 25
This order was $93
My total order was $157
Add to this the awful quality of the product!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
ericag109
12/31/18

This is unbelievable! I order online back in April, $50 worth of product, finally came to realize in late October that I had never received the items. Reached out to customer service who stated they would issue a refund 'rush' priority for my money back.

Fast forward to December and I still had no refund, this time reaching back out to customer service they responded stating they cannot issue a refund due to the length of time since my order and can only issue a credit for use to their site. Why would I want to order from your site again? Just to wait around and forget that you never shipped my 'credit' order and then you get my money for nothing. What a scam this company is!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jollys4
12/31/18

Do not order anything from this website, ordered a mum and daughter set, only the mum dress arrived and they are refusing to refund! They also say they can not cancel or refund any orders which I'm pretty sure is illegal! The things that did arrive were poor quality for the price, Absolutely terrible, save your money and shop elsewhere! I can only assume the good reviews on here are fake as looking at Facebook many many people had the same abismal service that I did.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ronm305
12/30/18

I ordered item 12/07/18 with shipping method 6-12 days. Today 12/30/18 still have not received the item. I have reached out to them and they are not honest they tell me one thing to another. I needed the dress for 12/29/18 but had no luck! I can say it's not the "delivery service" so far. I been keeping track and it's the timely manner of processing items now I have to see how much time the delivery process is! I asked for a refund or to take the dress back they said refund will take longer! So I will wait for the dress whenever it gets here .I will repost again to see if it was worth the wait! If anyone orders please order 2 months before just in case you need a refund!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
fenia
12/29/18

I purchased two matching dresses for my sister's gift and we really love the dresses we got. The quality is good with soft and pretty thick material. The design is also beautiful. Shipping time is not bad too, my order arrived two days before I gave it to my sister. I like their cute collections and will be back again to this shop.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
roh2
12/28/18

LLEVO UN MES ESPERANDO LA ROPA QUE COMPRE PARA NAVIDAD. SU RESPUESTA ES QUE HAY MUCHOS PEDIDOS Y CUANDO LES DIGO DESPUES DE UN MES QUE ME DEVUELVAN EL DINERO ME DICEN QUE NO, ME MANDAN UN NUMERO PARA SEGUIR EL ENVIO. ES UN TIMO, UNA FALTA DE RESPETO... UN BASURA DE WEB, CON UNA BASURA DE ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE. VERGÜENZA.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
eleinep1
12/27/18

I bought a few stuff from them and loved everything. The shipping was ok and the pieces were and expected. Good quality highly recommend this store. Such a big variety of clothes to choose from the dress I bought fit perfectly it is very important to check the sizing before buying if you follow the measurements there will be no problem

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marlar12
12/26/18

I ordered a dress for Christmas 7 weeks ago and the dress still did not come despite multiple emails of them promising me it would come before Christmas Eve. Finally, I asked for my money back because it clearly wasn't coming and they would not return my money. This is a scam and not worth it. Dresses are super cute - but customer service sucks and I still to date have not received my purchase.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site at all costs!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
inesc5
12/25/18

I love to have a original style, I hate to look like everyone else, so I always combine clothes differently, and this store is amazing, I love the products! I ordered 10 times from here and NO regret! Also the staff is very helpful if you contact them, I will definitely order more from here!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
buti
12/21/18

i am online shopping women i love to buy from online stores and popreal is the best store for my daughter who she only 7 years old she love to wear new designs and fine stuff
i placed many order on popreal which that rightly i got

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
danim45
12/20/18

I have never had such a negative experience with a company. Within minutes of placing an order I attempted to cancel due to the time it would take for my order to come in. Conveniently it took 24 hrs for a response from the company stating it would take 21 days for a refund. That was November 8. Since then there has been 13 emails exchanged between the company and I. Each email states how they apologize and that my refund will be marked a priority..I the commented on a picture they posted on fb about the issue and they deleted my comment and sent a private message about how they could not see my message. I am having to take alternative routes to attempt to receive my 59 dollars back from this company. I have posted my emails and the fb message that was sent to me. I do not want other people to be scammed by this business.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked that it is in processing the refund and please pay attention to your bank account you paid.
Thanks for your patience.
Any question, please feel free to contact us via contact@popreal.com.
anal191
12/19/18

Avoid using this website. The quality is terrible, sizing is all wrong, and the items arrive all separately and over a month after placing orders.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
angelas408
12/19/18

I ordered almost month ago even if I chose express delivery for extra charge.
I think doesn't really matter what shipping method I choose because they gonna send really slow anyways!!!!!!!'
I couldn't believe people wrote here for nice experience.
I can't not believe that someone can happy about this site.
I think this site scam!!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
erinm326
12/17/18

Awful service! Takes over a month to get anything. I ordered on November 12 and I still do not have my items and it is December 17. Customer service just told me my order was still processing! Unacceptable service. Be warned!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
hajia
12/16/18

I love tee shirt the graphics or witty puns make them more enjoyable to wear along with a soft pliable high quality fabric makes them even more enjoyable. These shirts are definitely a combo of it all. I highly recommend for buy to form POPREAl. Cost effective all products.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
dinab48
12/12/18

Totally in love! I came across this website and I totally love it! I bought some amazing stuff for my little child. Jacket, shirt and pink pants my baby looks so cute and chic. I love quality and wherability. My little princess looks so adorable with popreal clothes, thanks popreal for your beautiful stuff!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zeeshanh2
12/9/18

I was buy some products for my girlfriend i now she become a fan of this site i love it
I will come back soon

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mtn1
12/8/18

Order came after 1 month and 2 items are missing. Very low quality and look cheap - it's a waste of money. My order is almost $300. Never buy again! Beware people!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our customer service has emailed you for your order details and please check it in your register email address thuyminhn****@gmail.com.
Thanks for your cooperation.
martinad12
12/6/18

I Love Popreal! He has wonderful things for the children. in fact I bought things to my nephew, really good things.I bought a Batman jacket, a hat, a shirt and a pair of pants. all beautiful boy clothes. My nephew look so chic and cute with them. I aprecciate the high quality, the material and thethe wearability. Now My little boy it's so cute! Thanks pop real!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
karib34
12/5/18

I ordered cute mom and daughter Christmas dresses Nov. 20th. The website says it takes 5-7 days to process the order. It has still not shipped 15 days later (12/5.) I have emailed and called several times without any luck. I need the dresses for Christmas photos and am not freaking out because I am worried they won't be here in time. I'm very dissatisfied and will never use this website again! BEWARE.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
anniem129
12/4/18

I ordered 11/22/18 and still haven't even gotten a notice that my order has shipped. I tried the contact page and it requires an emailed code to submit the question, but I never receive the code, so can't even contact the company to find out where it is! This is ridiculous!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
joannek78
12/4/18

WORST Experience EVER!!
I have placed my order 21st October which is more than 6 weeks ago and till now i did not receive it !! It is a big order of 7 pcs , around 110$ !!!
I emailed them many times , I guess its a robot replying , same reply everytime that my order is under process 3-5 days and tracking number will be shared , till now nothing !
All the orders are Christmas theme and now we are December 4th i did not receive it !! it is useless to get it after christmas !

I paid with my Visa and i need to claim to get my money back !!
I shopped several times with other website PATPAT and they arrived within 2 weeks perfect size good quality and great service ! i did many photoshoot for my baby .

DO NOT use this website , I wish i read the reviews before , It is clear that they have Big issue !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
lynseyw
12/3/18

This website is a scam. At checkout you will not be given the total amount or a shipping method until after they charge your card, There is no option to call and they take DAYS to respond to emails. I emailed asking to cancel an order immediately after this happened to me, messaged for a week after. Got a couple of responses asking if I was sure I wanted to cancel and then nothing until today saying, they shipped the order yesterday and it would take weeks to get here and then i could refuse the package, however they wont refund until they get it back (another month later). Stay away. Filing a claim with my bank!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
shannaya
12/2/18

I ordered the mommy and me sweat shirts 11/3/2018. Today is 12/2/2018 and I have not yet received my items. I emailed the company and they said it on the way and gave me a faulty tracking number. Save yourself the headache and do not order!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tonik38
11/30/18

I ordered dresses for my daughter and I over a month ago and still have not received them. They keep telling me my order has shipped but nothing has arrived. It is outrageous that two small items would take so long to arrive. Will never order from here again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?