Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

azine
11/21/18

NEVER had such a BAD experience with anything i ordered in My LIFE .....
2 WEEKS PAST AND IM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHY MY ORDER HASNT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT ....... I NEEDED THE DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY WHICH IS THIS COMIN SATURDAY 11/24 AND STILL DONT HAVE IT
SOOOOOOOO MAD

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
umbrak
11/19/18

This company has poor customer service. I cannot rate the products because I never recieved anything and when I requested a refund, they provided one excuse after another. So quick to take money but did not address my concerns in a timely manner. Ultimately, after giving them nearly 3 months to fix their issues, I had to contact paypal for a refund. I had a much better experience with the Patpat company and good quality service with products I like.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
moniquer43
11/16/18

I ordered at the beginning of the month, paid extra for really delivery. I still haven't received anything. They told me my package was on it's way a week ago and wanted me to delete my last review. This place is awful. Good luck people.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
annap209
11/14/18

I wa happy to receive my product really fast and the pack was perfectly done. I loved the items in all they particularity. I will recommend to all my friends

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
beverlyc30
11/13/18

I ordered matching dresses for me and my daughter. I was not sure how the fittings will be but I was awestruck after the delivery. We both tried the dresses and the fittings are just perfect. The fabric is very soft and smooth. Just perfect for my lil daughter. Will order more dresses from here in future.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
martam27
11/2/18

Popreal is an online fashion boutique for newborns, toddlers and kids.Their products are original, high quality and exclusive.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
priyaj15
11/2/18

Absolutely adorable outfit. I bought this for my daughter to match me at Comic Con and the leggings are identical to mine. Great quality (way better than I expected)! I cannot wait for her to wear it. i got this dress very soon.i highly recommended buy from pop real.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ellyp2
11/1/18

I ordered a dress for my daughter in May. shortly after i requested a refund which they said i would get in 7-15 days. it is now November and i keep getting the same email saying to wait for a few more weeks as they are having problems with their refund system!! This website is a scam! the message they sent me everytime were the exact same copy and pasted message and the number they have on their site does not work!! i work hard for my money and it is sad that this site is stealing from people like myself. If i can help at least 1 person stay away from this site i will be happy!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
gabrieleq
10/30/18

I had the worst experience with popreal.com and their costumer service. I made an order at July (items were for summer) but received them only at the end of august, which means they are basically not needed anymore. They sent them in 3 seperate shipments, because as they told - it was faster since some of ordered items was not available. Then I received a letter that two of my purchased items are out of stock, they offered to choose another item for 17 or get 20 coupon, I chose another item, but didn't received it. Contacted them again, once again they said sorry and offered to choose another item, I was more than annoyed... But I chose another item again. And guess what? September 22 still nothing... Contacted them and told I will not wait any longer, and I want a refund, but they offered me a coupon again! I said I will never purchase from the shop again! And then they tried to tell me that it will take very long and I should choose a coupon AGAIN. I asked for a refund, and they told me they will refund 5..... I was shocked, I lost 17 purchases items and they are trying to refund me only 5.... I was more than angry!!!!! And somehow all the purchase history is gone from my account, so I had to make screenshots of e-mail they've sent me to proove it wasn't 5.
People, don't waste your money and time, the quality isn't worth it, if you're from Europe your christmas items probably will be there by the time of summer (and probably will be missing something).
DISAPPOINTING

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
yvonner64
10/25/18

I received a part of my order after 3 months. Very bad quality. Returned it.
Now, 10 months and 20 emails later: never got my money back.
scam.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kellyv48
10/23/18

My order # is P433158 and I have tried to cancel the order since the day I ordered since they did not give me the discounts I deserve. No one has cancelled the order after three emails to them to cancel. I have even tried to call and nothing. I will never order from them again and will be reporting to the BBB and if I have to I will get my lawyer involved. Never order from this company and I will tell everyone I know not to either. Worst customer service ever.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our customer service has emailed you via your register email address kelly***@yahoo.com for the resolution.
Please check and reply us.
Thanks for your cooperation. Any question, please contact us via contact@popreal.com
joycel119
10/21/18

Wait for nearly 20days to receive my parcel and this is missing 4 items in parcel , contacted customer aervice by email .. just replied me checked your parcel had been dispatched ! They never see whats said in the email

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jamied120
10/21/18

I ordered $400 of merchandise - matching Mommy & me outfits. Over 3 weeks certain pieces arrived. I emailed constantly that certain matching pieces were missing. They would reply that it was on the way. After 40 days of incomplete items, I filed a dispute with my credit card. Pop Real answered disputed with delivery "confirmed" on the items that were received. Bottom line, credit card sided with them and they never shipped the missing items. Don't make the same mistake I did. Never trust your financial information with them.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
zoyyak
10/18/18

I ordered a dressed but it came in the small size so i asked them and they replaced it right away the way they delivered it was so amazing i am definitely going to buy again from them highly recommended and highly appreciated how they provide their services Thankyou :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
alizal2
10/12/18

Soft and cute but of course the hearts aren't lined up to be elbow pads, more just side of the arm decorations. Also, there's no clear defined cut or tag for front and back. Overall, this sweater is a cute toss over tank top and go fall closet addition! Highly recommended for buy dress from Popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zeeshanz1
10/11/18

I will surely shop from them again in future!.I really love the Special Slim temperament Dress I purchased from POPREAL. It was the first time I had bought anything from here so I was very curious. It arrived very quickly and I love it, so elegant and unique design!!! So impressed that

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
makinoa
10/9/18

Ordered in May 2018. Cancelled in Jun. Not refunded yet in Nov. I emailed and smsed more than 10times. absolutely spam.

my order # P351209

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
mehdio2
10/2/18

Having received one item out of four, we asked for a refund for the missing items. The customer service with different names replied the emails like robots. No matter what we wrote to them, they offered coupons and claimed that processing a refund takes around 25 days. It's been more than two months and not any news on refunding our 60 something euro! Read the below email out of many we received from their customer service on July 27th. Its been two months since their last email and we believe our money has been stolen!

-----------------------------------------------------
Dear customer,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to you.

We have cancelled the rest 4 items for you and applied for a refund. We have some process to go for issuing a refund, which will take some time.
25 days is just a normal processing time for us, but sometimes we also deal with the refund soon.

Sincerely looking forward to count on your comprehension. You can also not reply to this email! We will notify you once the refund arrives.

Best regards,

SandyCustomer Service Team
www.popreal.com

=================================================
Customer Support
For more information about popreal
Please check out our FAQ : www.popreal.com/contact-us/

Tip for consumers: ​On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 9:17 AM Sandy <service@popreal.com> wrote:
Dear customer,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
hiroeh
10/2/18

I haven't got all items I purchased nearly half year ago. I'm not gonna purchase anymore from them. Also email responses are not trustworthy.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jennifera305
10/1/18

Don't waste your time!!! I got a dress for my daughter and it didn't look anything like the picture, they never sent me a confirmation email or order number in the box so now they won't let me return it!!! What a joke!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
karlac91
10/1/18

I returned my items. Have emailed 26 times. My refund has been promised since May. Still chasing and it's now October. Terrible, disgraceful and completely unethical. So disappointed and annoyed. It's $120 that they owe me.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
dianes179
9/30/18

This is a scam the worst garbage I have seen yet if you know fabric not at all what it looks like on the site BEWARE it is a scam

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ekaterinae
9/28/18

Never order from this store. I placed my order back in February 2018. Received it only after 2 months in 5 difference shipments. Quality of the shoes I ordered is very very poor(I ordered 2 pairs of snickers for my daughter with the blinking lights. The light were dead after an hour of wearing the shoes). I returned several items back , and now its end of September and I am still waiting for the refund. I email them once a month and keep getting the same message - please wait, we apologize, blah blah blah.... Its a total scam. Never order from them !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tanyad47
9/27/18

I've always struggled to find the most suiting dress for my daughter; for our 25th marriage anniversary. Though I've personally searched many online shopping sites, couldn't find the best one for my liking. Finally, I stumbled upon popreal, and what a match made in heaven it was. It was everything I could have asked for, had the best set of collections with various set of styles and colours. I picked the best three of what I liked. Though I looked for one dress initially, I ended up buying three! Yeah, it's that good! I highly recommend to check out popreal, for real.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kristam45
9/26/18

I ordered 16 mommy and me items from this site in April. The order was duplicated and payment taken twice. I contacted immediately and they said they would refund the duplicated order. That refund took nagging for 4 months and I finally got it after threatening to file a dispute with my credit card. The order that I wanted to keep came in about 10 shipments over the course of 5 months.my daughter outgrew all of the things I got her before they ever arrived and none were in season by the time they arrived anyhow. I had to email customer service weekly, checking on the order and they kept telling me it could take 7 -10 business days....after about 30 emails and 155 days I finally received my complete order. Don't order from this site...it is not worth the stress.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?