Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

priyaj15
11/2/18

Absolutely adorable outfit. I bought this for my daughter to match me at Comic Con and the leggings are identical to mine. Great quality (way better than I expected)! I cannot wait for her to wear it. i got this dress very soon.i highly recommended buy from pop real.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
ellyp2
11/1/18

I ordered a dress for my daughter in May. shortly after i requested a refund which they said i would get in 7-15 days. it is now November and i keep getting the same email saying to wait for a few more weeks as they are having problems with their refund system!! This website is a scam! the message they sent me everytime were the exact same copy and pasted message and the number they have on their site does not work!! i work hard for my money and it is sad that this site is stealing from people like myself. If i can help at least 1 person stay away from this site i will be happy!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
gabrieleq
10/30/18

I had the worst experience with popreal.com and their costumer service. I made an order at July (items were for summer) but received them only at the end of august, which means they are basically not needed anymore. They sent them in 3 seperate shipments, because as they told - it was faster since some of ordered items was not available. Then I received a letter that two of my purchased items are out of stock, they offered to choose another item for 17 or get 20 coupon, I chose another item, but didn't received it. Contacted them again, once again they said sorry and offered to choose another item, I was more than annoyed... But I chose another item again. And guess what? September 22 still nothing... Contacted them and told I will not wait any longer, and I want a refund, but they offered me a coupon again! I said I will never purchase from the shop again! And then they tried to tell me that it will take very long and I should choose a coupon AGAIN. I asked for a refund, and they told me they will refund 5..... I was shocked, I lost 17 purchases items and they are trying to refund me only 5.... I was more than angry!!!!! And somehow all the purchase history is gone from my account, so I had to make screenshots of e-mail they've sent me to proove it wasn't 5.
People, don't waste your money and time, the quality isn't worth it, if you're from Europe your christmas items probably will be there by the time of summer (and probably will be missing something).
DISAPPOINTING

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
atifj
10/30/18

i really liked this online shoping.. i would say to thank u for very fastest service.. it was good quality product..

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
felistan
10/29/18

I think this seller is fairly cool and does deliver products as it should be. I appreciate the quality of products and will be buying some more products I have on my cart soon enough. I will give 4 stars because I did not get a response for my e-mail however reception of the good products summed it all. thank you

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
julissap4
10/29/18

I really liked... great material and arived on time. All people ask abouted. I recomended 100%. I really liked... great material and arived on time. All people ask abouted. I recomended 100%.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jacintab1
10/29/18

I would like to recommend popreal for the great deals on various types of products on the platform. I am getting alot for fair prices and this is definitely a good reason to buy again and again from this seller. The quality is great and I haven't hd any issues ever since I started buying from the seller. They offer quality services that's is considerably great. This is the best store so far so good. Thank you for the fast shipping

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
aliciap71
10/29/18

I recommend popreal for being quite a relaible seller. Believe me, the will see you through your whole purchasing process. They ship fast too and I must say that it such a good experience to be buy from popreal altogether. Thank you very much

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
fionam62
10/29/18

The vendor is quite a saviour for anyone who has been shopping online long enough. For a fact, they do have good quality that is readily available to all the customer. I get products here for a relative lower price that I usually do on other commerce sites and I must say, pop real will remain to be the main deal... great services right here

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jaydenw18
10/29/18

I would like to say thank you for the very fast shipping. The parcel actually arrived sooner than I expected and I am in love with the coats I got from this seller. They do provide good customer services and are there to help customers each and every time one is in need or would love to make an enquiry. I highly recommend this seller and infact have some of my friends buying from pop real already. Excellent services, deserves a thumbs up

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
erikad43
10/27/18

It was good, the quality of the product that I received and their services, especially their delivery services, it was spot on. My daughter loved the skirt I bought from popreal. Thanks for your services popreal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sangt6
10/27/18

Just a quick review, I purchased some of the Clothes form this store for my wife and today I had to picked up the items from the postal service. I was a little nervous at first but everything turned out great. We opened the packages with my wife and she did try out the dresses I helped her shop off this store and she is very much contented. Personally I think she looks fabulous and the seller here is doing a very good Job! I recommend this store, just communicate with them

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
bayeb
10/27/18

I am satisfied with their services here and will refer them to as many of my friends and family to do their shopping here...Do you the saying that one satisfied Customer can give you the whole market? With their services they sure are having the whole market....It's Safe here...Shop with them!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yvonner64
10/25/18

I received a part of my order after 3 months. Very bad quality. Returned it.
Now, 10 months and 20 emails later: never got my money back.
scam.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kellyv48
10/23/18

My order # is P433158 and I have tried to cancel the order since the day I ordered since they did not give me the discounts I deserve. No one has cancelled the order after three emails to them to cancel. I have even tried to call and nothing. I will never order from them again and will be reporting to the BBB and if I have to I will get my lawyer involved. Never order from this company and I will tell everyone I know not to either. Worst customer service ever.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our customer service has emailed you via your register email address kelly***@yahoo.com for the resolution.
Please check and reply us.
Thanks for your cooperation. Any question, please contact us via contact@popreal.com
sarahsarahs
10/22/18

Hey guys, so I finally received my items from the seller and I am excited. This is my first time doing online shopping and I must say that I was impressed by the arrival of the package and more excited about the quality of blouses I was getting. The fabric is great and the quality is excellent, I would recommend this store to anyone interested in buying clothes from this seller. They sell quality stuff that I am sure you would be contented with if you ask me. Will be buying again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ujjalc
10/22/18

I was a little nervous with this coming from China with the size, but it fits perfectly, the colors are fun, the fabric is very nice and I received it a week earlier than expected! I would definitely purchase this top in a different pattern again! high recommended to buy from Pop real dress portal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jeanar7
10/22/18

I must say that I am impressed by the kind of products I got from this seller. I have been shopping around the internet and I must say that I am quite contented with the overall fabric quality of my linenen shirt that i bough off this store. I look forward to making more purchases and this time want to try out other products as I think the seller has generally good products and a very excellent customer service support team if you reach out for any issues, question or concerns. Thank you very much popreal!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
joycel119
10/21/18

Wait for nearly 20days to receive my parcel and this is missing 4 items in parcel , contacted customer aervice by email .. just replied me checked your parcel had been dispatched ! They never see whats said in the email

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jamied120
10/21/18

I ordered $400 of merchandise - matching Mommy & me outfits. Over 3 weeks certain pieces arrived. I emailed constantly that certain matching pieces were missing. They would reply that it was on the way. After 40 days of incomplete items, I filed a dispute with my credit card. Pop Real answered disputed with delivery "confirmed" on the items that were received. Bottom line, credit card sided with them and they never shipped the missing items. Don't make the same mistake I did. Never trust your financial information with them.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
gbaday
10/21/18

This site has lovely garments. They have cute garments for all sizes and the costs are noteworthy. I requested a dress yet it came in the little size so I asked them and they supplanted it immediately the manner in which they conveyed it was so astonishing. I am unquestionably going to purchase again from them. In the event that you are hoping to purchase amazing garments for your youngster experiment with this site. Very prescribed and exceedingly refreshing how they give their administrations. I am satisfied...

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zoyyak
10/18/18

I ordered a dressed but it came in the small size so i asked them and they replaced it right away the way they delivered it was so amazing i am definitely going to buy again from them highly recommended and highly appreciated how they provide their services Thankyou :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shalinia2
10/15/18

Really cute and size was just a tad smaller than we had thought, but my 2 year old was able to at least squeeze into it for a night. My two year old was an average weight but just taller for her age. Highly recommended for buy this dress on Pop real

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
alizal2
10/12/18

Soft and cute but of course the hearts aren't lined up to be elbow pads, more just side of the arm decorations. Also, there's no clear defined cut or tag for front and back. Overall, this sweater is a cute toss over tank top and go fall closet addition! Highly recommended for buy dress from Popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
maneb
10/11/18

Seriously this service is suburb, very fast and reliable to taste, I am a father and I order my dress and for my son which was deliver exactly the day agreed on, they material is very good and it will be everlasting for long period of time, as you buy more you get blot of discount over what you buy, I really enjoy their service. Even for the shoes they have it all. They just give us opportunity by creating this site so that it will be good for us to make online shopping so easier. You can also do the same to enjoy lot of discount. Thank you so much

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?