Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

nikkis102
7/31/18

I ordered two matching Minnie Mouse sets for my daughters as we are headed to Disney on Sept 8th. I placed my order on June 4th and just received it on July 27th nearly 2 months later. I could have dealt with the late arrival as there is still plenty of time before our trip; however, I only received one of the items that I ordered and instead of the matching outfit in the size I ordered I was shipped something that was completely different than what I ordered and in the wrong size. Since clearly this is not my error I expected the company would apologize for the inconvenience and want to rectify the situation as soon as possible in an effort to keep me as a customer. Instead of offering to ship me the item that I ordered and paid for they told me that I would have to ship the item that they sent that was incorrect and I would have to absorb the cost myself for the shipping and once they receive the item they will credit my Mastercard with the refund or I could reorder the item again and they would give me $10 off the cost of reordering the set(remember I already paid for my item and didn't receive what I ordered). I'm sorry but what Popreal should do is tell me to keep the item they sent in error as a courtesy for the inconvenience or at the very least send me a shipping label and send me the Minnie mouse set that I actually ordered and paid for with rush shipping so that it arrives in time for my trip. This was not my error it was your error so why should I have to pay anything extra? This was the first time and now the last time that I will order from this site. If you want to use a website that has super cute clothing at a great price that is still of quality and has a great customer service policy then look no further than Wish.com. I won't be using Popreal ever again and I will gladly share my negative experience all over my social media accounts. Julia was the customer service rep that left much to be desired.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Could you please offer us your order ID or register email address from our website, so that we can help you asap?
tashm3
7/23/18

If I could review a 0 I would! I ordered a swimsuit almost 2 months ago and still have not recieved my items. Customer service offered me a coupon for my next purchase but no refund. I am definitely not reordering or recommending Popreal to Anyone!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
tiffanye35
7/22/18

I put an order through on June 22nd it's now July 22nd and still no order or tracking number. I called there number online and it says to leave a message or wait and it hangs up on me. I want answers

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
shannonl116
7/22/18

I never received my order or a email back after emailing them 20 times. I ordered 75.00 worth of items my card was changed but no items!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
aminam6
7/21/18
• Updated review

I have received my package after 1 1/2 months. They are dresses for my nieces 1 year old daughter. It was a birthday gift which was on July 1st and I received it after the birthday is over but I am glad that I did receive it. They look pretty but not very good quality. This was my first time shopping with them and I will not buy again.

“terrible service”
7/12/18
• Previous review

I ordered dresses over a month ago and still haven't received it. They gave me tracking number and it shows on 4px.com tracking that my package is at LAX progressing through postal network since 6/26/2018 for 1 package and 07/02/2018 for 2nd package but it hasn't been delivered. When I email them they keep asking me to have patient and that I should receive it soon.

Tip for consumers: Please be careful when ordering from this site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
jacquelinew94
7/19/18

I ordered 3 mermaid tails for me and my 2 daughters back in APRIL and still have not received 2 of the 3 items. It should not take over 3 months to receive these items. I have requested a refund through their customer service and was told that they don't give refunds. I have since submitted the charge to my credit card as fraudulent. This company is a joke. STAY AWAY!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
felishah1
7/15/18

Please don't order off this website. They are a SCAM. I ordered matching outfits for me and my daughter for our Disney trip. Now, this was back in May! We went to Disney in June and it is July and I still do not have my order. Not to mention they have been telling me since May that I would get a refund, but it takes 25-30 days and then another email tells me that the system is down. This is bull$#*! and now I am out of 72.00 and it's been 90 days. PLEASE DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!!!! SCAM SCAM

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
joshuas214
7/14/18

Still waiting on my products ordered on
The 10th of June, its now July 14 supposedly sent July 3rd have had 2 run around emails, with tracking numbers that dont work!!! Looks like my order ( if it even is an order or just a scam) wasnt even completely filled!! Have lodge a claim with PayPal hopefully get my money back

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your concern on our website.
Your order has been checked and the item has already been dispatched to you on 3rd, July, 2018
The tracking number is
LH216073902CN
and you can track via http://www.17track.net/en

Please don't worry, it usually takes a few days for the shipping company to update the latest shipping information on tracking page,
please check the information 5 days later.

Since it is an international shipping from Hongkong, It will need 10-20 working days more for shipping on delivery.

Please wait patiently and if any other problem please feel free to contact us. Thanks.

The processing time for different products is different, in order to let you get some items earlier, we sent the ready ones to you first.

FOR THE REST ITEMS, we are still working on the supply of them. It will take some 7-15 days. We will arrange the shipment to you asap when they are ready later.

www.popreal.com

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
I've checked that all of your 7 items have been shipped out via 3 parcels. You can track them via the tracking information sent to your message inbox. Thanks for your patience. They'll reach to you soon.
rosannab8
7/13/18

Its been 2 months and I haven't received my order. I finally requested a refund and our little customer service friend julia who has seemed to pop up lots in these complaints has refused to refund me. What kind of company is this? If a customer is not happy a refund is the least they can do. Pack of bas@#$ I hope they go broke.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Your order has been checked that it's been shipped out and just on the way to you.
You can track it via the tracking information sent to your message inbox. Thanks for your patience.
sarahm554
7/12/18

This company is a scam! Because of self experience i believe that anyone who wants to buy clothes for their child should avoid this place completely! A couple months ago (it was so long I actually lost count) I ordered clothes for my child. They said the shipment will be shipped to my house in 3-7 business days! It didnt come to the door even though it said 3-7 days. I then wanted a refund and they said they would give me a refund but nothing came into my bank account, after i asked them about it they then said they would try to send the package asap instead of giving me a refund. The shipment came to my house 2 months later. As soon as i opened the package I noticed the clothing looked nothing like the photo and i wanted that refund but obviously they wouldnt give me it. Poor quality and this company should be avoided

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
poojas51
7/11/18

More than two months back we ordered Mommy & Baby dress as we had a birthday party scheduled, We ordered 3 weeks beforehand, delivery date said 3 to 7 working days. It did not arrive till the date & they said due to heavy demand that particular dress is out of stock & shall refund the money. Till date no money has arrived back & everytime we write them this is the reply we get:- same customised reply.

Thanks for your Email.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
I have checked the refund, there is something wrong with our financial account, we just fixed it.
But we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department.
And the colleagues in the financial department are arranging the refund for the customers one by one.
We are really sorry for this again and we will refund you within next 20--30 days.
I know you waited for long time and i can understand your feeling, i am so sorry for that again.
I will try my best to take care the refund procedure.
Please don't worry and wait for more days, i can guarantee you will get your refund.
We will send you an e-mail once being completed.
Have a nice day.

www.popreal.com

Lets wait & see. If this company is genuine, I shall definately apologise.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
wendys233
7/10/18

I ordered mom & me outfits for me and my daughter in March and had to return the dresses immediately after I received them in April because they were far from what I saw online...very poor quality fabrics.
I have been on them to refund my money since then, but it's been stories on how their financial application has issues and they keep pushing my refund period by 20-30 days. Now, it's July and they responded to my email to wait another month.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Hello, we've refund to you via the account you paid, please pay attention to your bank account. The refund transaction id is 42N34110MK482424T
kristinz5
7/10/18

I wish I would of read reviews before ordering but I was so excited to order a mommy and me dress. It took almost three MONTHS to receive our dresses and they sent the most ugly poor put together dresses I have ever seen, wrong colors, wrong sizes, awful stitching. I will NEVER use this site again! BEWARE!!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
rachelk117
7/9/18

Terrible company. I ordered some items about two months ago and I am still waiting on them. When I emailed the company to ask them about where the order was. No one responded. Finally after three emails, someone got back to be giving me the run around about back order and that it would be sent out within 5 days and I would receive an email when it was sent out. Two weeks later still no email so I tried to cancel my order and informed my credit card company. Two days later they tell me the order was sent out and I will not be receiving a refund. It will probably be another month until I receive this order. I strongly recommend not ordering anything from this company. Very very bad service!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
moniquem41
7/8/18

I ordered some clothing for my daughter. It has been over a month since I placed it and I still have not received a tracking number. After emailing customer service they told me it will be an additional 10-15 business before I get one and about 28 to be delivered. Basically two months to receive them. By then summer will be over and the items will be useless. Very disappointed!!! I will never order from them again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
erink62
7/6/18

If there is no star, i will give no star. This company does NOT deserve one star. Two of the items didn't arrive for THREE MONTHS so I contacted them. They said they just sent one of them and the other one is out of stock. They didn't let me know until I asked! And then, when I asked them to refund the out of stock item they said they will give me a coupon for 15 dollars. My order was over 15 dollars! ha! so I said my order is slightly over 15 dollars and asked them to check my previous e-mail but they are keep sending me the same response that they can give 15 dollars coupon for my order of 10.92 dollars which is not correct! I asks them to re-check it and they don't. they are just sending me the same answers without checking. I am so mad and I was so shocked how irresponsible and not-smart this company is. The customer service person does not read the e-mail and just say the same thing. If they continue to do it. I may sue the company because of their irresponsibility and not refunding the money back when it is their fault for not sending the item!

This is what it says on the website.
NO.P3470270 4-10-2018 11:24:03 Partially shipped

I ordered in April ! it is July now and I am still waiting for one item and one item is out of stock and they are not refunding it!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
We'll deal with your problem as quick as possible.
angelinam24
7/5/18

They owe me 30 dollars. I've been waiting for more than a month to get my money back. Too unfair and unprofessional, deceitful traders. See for yourself! Here is part of the correspondence:
Sandy <service@popreal.com> May 31 at 4:25 AM
Dear customer,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to you.
We have cancelled the order for you and applied for a refund. We have some process to go for issuing a refund, which will take some time.

15-25 days is just a normal processing time for us, but sometimes we also deal with the refund soon.

Sincerely looking forward to count on your comprehension. You can also not reply to this email! We will notify you once the refund arrives.

Sandy
julia <service@popreal.com> Jun 17 at 10:41 AM

Dear customer,

Sorry for the long time you have been waiting.

Since there is something wrong with our financial system these days, the refund can't be completed temporarily. Our financial department will issue all refunds together at the

end of June.

I feel so sorry for this situation. Could you mind waiting for more days? But I can be sure we never scam anyone and surely refund you finally.

Hope you could kindly forgive me and give one more chance to be of service at you.

julia <service@popreal.com> Jul 3 at 9:13 AM

Dear customer

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
I have consulted the related department and I will let them to process your refund quickly.
Thank for your time and patience.

julia <service@popreal.com> Today at 11:01 AM
Dear customer,

Sorry for the long time you have been waiting.

end of July.

www.popreal.com

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
I've checked your order and our customer service has applied the refund for you and it will be processed as quick as possible.
I've urged the fiance and they'll deal with it soon.
heatherm328
7/4/18

I ordered matching bathing suits for my daughter and me for the summer around late April, early May. Two weeks went by before I heard from anyone from the company. When I asked them for a shipping locator, Cliff said the item was in high demand so it would be a little later than expected. A couple weeks later, I emailed them to check on the progress. Sandy said it would be ready to ship soon. The second week of June I asked for a refund. They ignored my request. Instead, I get an email from Sandy saying that my order is almost ready to ship. I asked for a refund twice and was ignored. When I emailed the company again, Julia responded back and said the item has been shipped and I should get a locator in ten days. I told Julia about my previous request for a refund and how I was upset because I ordered at the end of April and here we are in July, yet I still havent received my bathing suit. She then replied that since the item has been shipped, they cant issue a refund. Their policy states that once an item has shipped, they dont accept cancellations.

I am very frustrated with this company and will not be purchasing things from them. In fact, I will encourage my friends and family to purchase from another brand.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
According to the information you offered we still couldn't locate your order. So could you please offer us your order ID or register email address from our website, so that we can help you asap?
sonamm2
7/3/18

Dont ever buy from them... I bough some clothes for my daughter and I never got.. they said they will refund but still waiting it has been 4 months now.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
baharehr
7/2/18

I order 3 months ago but after 4 months i dont recieve my orders i emailed to the company for 4 times and they said sorry just thos i never seen something like this it is so bad i dont recomond anybody shop from thos company it is bad company. i am not happy

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
lorenb48
7/2/18

I ordered since May 29, planning to bring as a birthday gift... its been a month havent received anything, they keep on saying tracking information to follow. ANNOYING RIDICULOUS ONLINE WEBSITE.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
sarahp324
7/2/18

Terrible company. I ordered 2 dresses. They never arrived. I asked for a refund, and I am still waiting 3 months later. They have lost my refund request atleast 3 times and try and feed me the same excuses every time. Avoid this company atall costs.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
francescab24

NO.P368462

still waiting for an answer about my refund, i ordered items on may and never received anything i ve paid 90 euro and i m getting no answer about my refund. it's not a true shopping online store it's a FRAUD! Save your money and your time. Stay away
!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
meredithh30
7/1/18

I ordered clothes at the end of February, and 6 weeks later they started to arrive: piece by piece. My total order was $270, which they immediately charged my card for. The whole reason I ordered from this site was so I could get matching Mommy and Me dresses. When the clothes did start to arrive they are made POORLY and do not resemble what the website shows. I contacted them several times and got no reply. I finally demanded a refund for the remaining $80 of things that NEVER arrived and a packing slip to return most of the items sent on June 3rd. Since I was never sent a confirmation email I do not know exactly what I ordered 4 months ago. They still have not refunded my money or sent me a packing slip or return address. This company does not have a phone number or address listed anywhere. Now they have blocked me on my Facebook messenger app. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. It is a scam.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
chrism777
7/1/18

I ordered matching swimsuits- 3 for girls and 2 for boys more than a month ago. I never received them. Haven't received the refund I asked.for either. I was told the refund will take time because they "are having trouble with their financial system", whatever that means. Shop at your own risk!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Could you please tell us your order number so that we can help you to check it? Thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?