Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

sammys51
12/25/18

Wow, So I finally got my items after just two weeks, How fantastic is that. I would love to recommend this seller to the new shoppers as I have been able to get super quality coats for my wife from this seller. I love the custom fur on it and this is by far good quality than what I anticipated after reading some reviews. Thank you so much for the good service and delivery!!1 highly recommended

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
inesc5
12/25/18

I love to have a original style, I hate to look like everyone else, so I always combine clothes differently, and this store is amazing, I love the products! I ordered 10 times from here and NO regret! Also the staff is very helpful if you contact them, I will definitely order more from here!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zainb6
12/22/18

my order was changed but they give me back my order i was order two pairs which one good packing and delivery is also and which thing best that they have cheap offerd for us

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
miiilel
12/21/18

I had low expectations for the price of the dress. I purchased a small for me and it fit well considering I'm normally an xs. The print is beautiful and the dress isn't transparent as long as you wear a nude underwear. I love that I can tie bows onto the shoulders. It's super elegant! The material itself isn't bad either, I was expecting something much cheaper and rough in texture but it ended up being a quality light weight dress.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
buti
12/21/18

i am online shopping women i love to buy from online stores and popreal is the best store for my daughter who she only 7 years old she love to wear new designs and fine stuff
i placed many order on popreal which that rightly i got

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rihanaa
12/21/18

Super comfortable pants and very cute! No, they do not look the same on me as they do on the tall skinny model in the photo. I am 5 ft tall, about 125 lbs, muscular legs and a bit of extra belly, (thank you, menopause), and the medium size fits me perfectly. I hemmed them up to fit my needed length.The stretch, softness, and comfort of this fabric is wonderful, and they are just loose enough to look like "slacks" on me. As soon as I tried on the first pair I bought, I immediately purchased more. Before wearing, I machined washed in cold / gentle cycle, air dried and fluffed in the dryer with no heat. This is how I wash all my clothes. It's the only way to save your fabrics. Hope this helps.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
danim45
12/20/18

I have never had such a negative experience with a company. Within minutes of placing an order I attempted to cancel due to the time it would take for my order to come in. Conveniently it took 24 hrs for a response from the company stating it would take 21 days for a refund. That was November 8. Since then there has been 13 emails exchanged between the company and I. Each email states how they apologize and that my refund will be marked a priority..I the commented on a picture they posted on fb about the issue and they deleted my comment and sent a private message about how they could not see my message. I am having to take alternative routes to attempt to receive my 59 dollars back from this company. I have posted my emails and the fb message that was sent to me. I do not want other people to be scammed by this business.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked that it is in processing the refund and please pay attention to your bank account you paid.
Thanks for your patience.
Any question, please feel free to contact us via contact@popreal.com.
argeliac
12/20/18

I will recommend it to all! From delivery to quality this
website scores very well in all of these. I ordered some products for my niece
and for myself and loved each and every single product that I ordered. I must
say that this site has a lot to offer to all the fashionistas like me. If you
like wearing in-tend great quality clothes then do shopping at Popreal. You will
love it for sure.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
camillab13
12/19/18

Eu realmente amo essa loja. Eles possuem uma grande variedade de roupas para todos os gostos e estilos. Melhor site de moda para comprar presentes para toda família. Já estou ansiosa para fazer novas compras. Recomendo a todos que gostam de economizar.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
anal191
12/19/18

Avoid using this website. The quality is terrible, sizing is all wrong, and the items arrive all separately and over a month after placing orders.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
angelas408
12/19/18

I ordered almost month ago even if I chose express delivery for extra charge.
I think doesn't really matter what shipping method I choose because they gonna send really slow anyways!!!!!!!'
I couldn't believe people wrote here for nice experience.
I can't not believe that someone can happy about this site.
I think this site scam!!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
barbarab620
12/18/18

A really fine shopping experience! I love Poperal items and flash sale, great style with affordable prices. My daughter is in love with princess dresses and here I can find a lot of choice. It's a good shop for all my Christmas gifts! I hightly reccomand this shop

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
giffia
12/18/18

It looks just as pictured. I am pleasantly surprised with the looks and feel of the dress. I would point out that the picture shows a bow in the FRONT but the dress I received has two ribbons that you could tie in either the front or back. Overall I would recommend buying this!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
erinm326
12/17/18

Awful service! Takes over a month to get anything. I ordered on November 12 and I still do not have my items and it is December 17. Customer service just told me my order was still processing! Unacceptable service. Be warned!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
lyoshav
12/16/18

Awesome shop! Lovely styles, prices are super low, the quality is great, items are cozy! I will make sure to shop there again and again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ayana6

I was placed an order 9 days ago
And i received today when i opend it i shocked because of the stuff and quality its too awesome
I will come again for shopping my suppot with you

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mi27
12/16/18

i was placed an order for my nephew on his birthday and he was happy with my gift i think pop real not bad site like others

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
hajia
12/16/18

I love tee shirt the graphics or witty puns make them more enjoyable to wear along with a soft pliable high quality fabric makes them even more enjoyable. These shirts are definitely a combo of it all. I highly recommend for buy to form POPREAl. Cost effective all products.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kaerob
12/14/18

I don't know why people here hate this shop but I lover them personally. I am in love with the designs and especially the affordable prices. You honestly can't look for any better shop to buy great deal of awesome designs! Common! I just got my order recently and they were beyond I expected. They were amazing! I especially love the pink top that I got from them. I'm always wearing it for the rainy season here in the Philippines :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
umaira14
12/14/18

Nice services right here, I bought a couple of clothes sometime back and today,. I love how well the items came packaged and most importantly I love the quality. recommended.
I would recommend this seller to anyone who may be having interest in buying from this seller.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zohaiba4
12/14/18

Pop real is the famous and fastest service site!
In the pop real store they have large no of new designs and fine stuffs
I love popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shumia1
12/14/18

I was placed a order 28 Nov and I received it on 8 Dec I don't think it's too late because this is not an national shipping

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
waseema17
12/14/18

I like this site because of the quality and fine stuff and they give the godd customer service which in best thing they have cheap offers which attracts new customers

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
dinab48
12/12/18

Totally in love! I came across this website and I totally love it! I bought some amazing stuff for my little child. Jacket, shirt and pink pants my baby looks so cute and chic. I love quality and wherability. My little princess looks so adorable with popreal clothes, thanks popreal for your beautiful stuff!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
woes
12/11/18

Popreal best for online shopping I did alot shopping from here they give me a great offers cheap rates

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?