Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

giffia
12/18/18

It looks just as pictured. I am pleasantly surprised with the looks and feel of the dress. I would point out that the picture shows a bow in the FRONT but the dress I received has two ribbons that you could tie in either the front or back. Overall I would recommend buying this!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
erinm326
12/17/18

Awful service! Takes over a month to get anything. I ordered on November 12 and I still do not have my items and it is December 17. Customer service just told me my order was still processing! Unacceptable service. Be warned!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
lyoshav
12/16/18

Awesome shop! Lovely styles, prices are super low, the quality is great, items are cozy! I will make sure to shop there again and again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ayana6

I was placed an order 9 days ago
And i received today when i opend it i shocked because of the stuff and quality its too awesome
I will come again for shopping my suppot with you

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mi27
12/16/18

i was placed an order for my nephew on his birthday and he was happy with my gift i think pop real not bad site like others

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
hajia
12/16/18

I love tee shirt the graphics or witty puns make them more enjoyable to wear along with a soft pliable high quality fabric makes them even more enjoyable. These shirts are definitely a combo of it all. I highly recommend for buy to form POPREAl. Cost effective all products.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kaerob
12/14/18

I don't know why people here hate this shop but I lover them personally. I am in love with the designs and especially the affordable prices. You honestly can't look for any better shop to buy great deal of awesome designs! Common! I just got my order recently and they were beyond I expected. They were amazing! I especially love the pink top that I got from them. I'm always wearing it for the rainy season here in the Philippines :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
umaira14
12/14/18

Nice services right here, I bought a couple of clothes sometime back and today,. I love how well the items came packaged and most importantly I love the quality. recommended.
I would recommend this seller to anyone who may be having interest in buying from this seller.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zohaiba4
12/14/18

Pop real is the famous and fastest service site!
In the pop real store they have large no of new designs and fine stuffs
I love popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shumia1
12/14/18

I was placed a order 28 Nov and I received it on 8 Dec I don't think it's too late because this is not an national shipping

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
waseema17
12/14/18

I like this site because of the quality and fine stuff and they give the godd customer service which in best thing they have cheap offers which attracts new customers

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
dinab48
12/12/18

Totally in love! I came across this website and I totally love it! I bought some amazing stuff for my little child. Jacket, shirt and pink pants my baby looks so cute and chic. I love quality and wherability. My little princess looks so adorable with popreal clothes, thanks popreal for your beautiful stuff!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
woes
12/11/18

Popreal best for online shopping I did alot shopping from here they give me a great offers cheap rates

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zeeshanh2
12/9/18

I was buy some products for my girlfriend i now she become a fan of this site i love it
I will come back soon

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
malikk3
12/9/18

Popreal is the one of the best site for online shopping trusted site with alot designs Thanks for working for us

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mtn1
12/8/18

Order came after 1 month and 2 items are missing. Very low quality and look cheap - it's a waste of money. My order is almost $300. Never buy again! Beware people!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our customer service has emailed you for your order details and please check it in your register email address thuyminhn****@gmail.com.
Thanks for your cooperation.
martinad12
12/6/18

I Love Popreal! He has wonderful things for the children. in fact I bought things to my nephew, really good things.I bought a Batman jacket, a hat, a shirt and a pair of pants. all beautiful boy clothes. My nephew look so chic and cute with them. I aprecciate the high quality, the material and thethe wearability. Now My little boy it's so cute! Thanks pop real!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
karib34
12/5/18

I ordered cute mom and daughter Christmas dresses Nov. 20th. The website says it takes 5-7 days to process the order. It has still not shipped 15 days later (12/5.) I have emailed and called several times without any luck. I need the dresses for Christmas photos and am not freaking out because I am worried they won't be here in time. I'm very dissatisfied and will never use this website again! BEWARE.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
anniem129
12/4/18

I ordered 11/22/18 and still haven't even gotten a notice that my order has shipped. I tried the contact page and it requires an emailed code to submit the question, but I never receive the code, so can't even contact the company to find out where it is! This is ridiculous!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
joannek78
12/4/18

WORST Experience EVER!!
I have placed my order 21st October which is more than 6 weeks ago and till now i did not receive it !! It is a big order of 7 pcs , around 110$ !!!
I emailed them many times , I guess its a robot replying , same reply everytime that my order is under process 3-5 days and tracking number will be shared , till now nothing !
All the orders are Christmas theme and now we are December 4th i did not receive it !! it is useless to get it after christmas !

I paid with my Visa and i need to claim to get my money back !!
I shopped several times with other website PATPAT and they arrived within 2 weeks perfect size good quality and great service ! i did many photoshoot for my baby .

DO NOT use this website , I wish i read the reviews before , It is clear that they have Big issue !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
lynseyw
12/3/18

This website is a scam. At checkout you will not be given the total amount or a shipping method until after they charge your card, There is no option to call and they take DAYS to respond to emails. I emailed asking to cancel an order immediately after this happened to me, messaged for a week after. Got a couple of responses asking if I was sure I wanted to cancel and then nothing until today saying, they shipped the order yesterday and it would take weeks to get here and then i could refuse the package, however they wont refund until they get it back (another month later). Stay away. Filing a claim with my bank!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
michelec165
12/3/18

I'm completely in love with this store! Simply beautiful and charming. I made a purchase and everything arrived perfect and the piece of great quality, without counting the price. The service was excellent and I still could not finish seeing the whole shop because it has many options, many varieties. It is very worthwhile and I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shannaya
12/2/18

I ordered the mommy and me sweat shirts 11/3/2018. Today is 12/2/2018 and I have not yet received my items. I emailed the company and they said it on the way and gave me a faulty tracking number. Save yourself the headache and do not order!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tonik38
11/30/18

I ordered dresses for my daughter and I over a month ago and still have not received them. They keep telling me my order has shipped but nothing has arrived. It is outrageous that two small items would take so long to arrive. Will never order from here again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
livaiv
11/28/18

We had ordered 2 tshirts for my daughter (13months), the site said 5 days delivery, it turned out 4months with a lot of mailing and recieving a lot of 'robot replies' (same mail 10 times...) After 3.5 months i opened a claim on paypal and suddenly our order was shipping... Very bad site/shop

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?