Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

reyanshs1
4/29/19

I brought this dress and it's really an absolute piece which enhanced my natural beauty. This dress has highly combination of variant colours and beautiful designs which gives young touch and a look pf glamor. It's a worthy piece and worth buying product.
Glow and charm of this dress fabric give charming glow with my skin tone and easy to wear up.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
angelesg5
4/29/19

Tengo una niña pequeña y desde que conoci esta tienda online, estoy encantada ya que podemos ir vestidas iguales y los precios son geniales. Ya he realizado varios pedidos y llegan súper rápido cuando tengo alguna duda me la resuelven enseguida con respecto a las tallas, la ropa tiene un diseño que me encanta a unos precios geniales. A parte le he comprado mucha ropa a mi niña, recomiendo esta tienda online la relación calidad precio es estupenda.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yeseniac13
4/28/19

For me, buying dresses is not easy, since not all clothing stores get your special attire, that is, clothing that is not the normal size, but a little larger for those people who eat a lot or are a little past of weight like me. I am very happy to be able to find in this store my perfect size and in addition to it a very beautiful clothes, that I look great, a clothes with which I am very comfortable very comfortable, thanks for making beautiful clothes for all sizes .

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
chaia
4/27/19

Ainda qero conhecer a loja Fisica para comprar mais produtos pois gostei deste em todos detalhes desde a compra e o pós venda

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lauran126
4/27/19

O Suporte da empresa é muito bom, sempre bem atenciosos principalmente com quem não é do Pais por isso recomendo

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
alexr287
4/27/19

I have never had an issue with Popreal ! The products I've ordered arrived just when I was told they would arrive and they have come in perfect condition. I've chatted with the staff for help a couple times. I absolutely recommend this website and look forward to returning as a customer for my festival needs.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marym1307
4/27/19

I wanted a princess dress for my daughter's 6th birthday. I searched many sites before I finally found the exact design and color my daughter wanted at Popreal. The price was also reasonable. My daughter's dream of being a princess on her birthday was just made true; thanks to Popreal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lasharib
4/27/19

I just here to give review...popreal
Online store is not like others fake and dishonest store. I love to shopping from here even i had done many times this before good customer services love u u going good

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
fernandoa51
4/22/19

Gostei da compra super. recomendo qualquer dia quero voltar a comprar novamente
pois fui bem atendido e a entrega foi bem rápida

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
madisons100
4/20/19

on 17.34$ to this side popreal.for my daughter the product is really good the quality of denim is nice

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
michelles819
4/18/19

Ordered January, still haven't received some items. And items arrived was in extremely poor quality, worse than anything, sizes are inconsistent. Same size some of them are big some of them 1/3 normal size.
Customer service is extremely bad. Asking return back to China. And not able to provide refund.
Don't buy from this site. You will be really disappointed.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email box.
Please check it and reply us.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Any problem, please contact us via contact@popreal.com.
kimberlys352
4/17/19

Dont waste your time or your money. I ordered my daughter's dresses in February. One of which was supposed to be an Easter dress. It's now April 17th - nothing. I've contacted this company repeatedly- they keep telling me to be patient. And when I ask for a refund they tell me I can have store credit instead. They're thieves!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
In order to help you soon, could you please offer us the order number or register email address to contact@popreal.com?
vivianj36
4/14/19

My daughter wantd to be a princess for her 9th birthday. She wanted to have the gown of her dreams along with marching shoes and accessories. So I loggrd onto popreal and had her scroll through the gowns to pick her favorite one.She instantly chose a pretty light blue one because it looks like Cinderella's. She is happy with the gown and I am happy with the price.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
trustm27
4/14/19

Didn't get what I ordered. Should have read the reviews on bbb.org first. Unethical company. I won't shop here anymore. Bad business. I can't even!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kerrig16
4/11/19

Ordered months ago and still have not received my items. Have tried contacting customer service multiple times and cannot get a response. Scam for sure.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jessicaa352
4/10/19

I think they basically copy photos from Patpat and make the clothes from the cheapest material they can find and the cheapest labor !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tims457
3/30/19

Thank you popreal.com for this amazing service. It was fast, Affordable and worth it. I will choose this online store over and over again. My fears are gone and needs met. I am delighted and greatly elated.

teresag120
3/22/19

I made a purchase and they took my money right away but then it took 3 days to review and accept my purchase, 5 days to send to the warrhouse, 5 days to process and accept my order at the warehouse, 3 days to pick 3 items and 7 days to pick 5 more items and another 3 more days for the last 3 items. Then it took 5 days to send to shipping area and 3 more days to accept my order to ship. And it took 10 days to package my items. Yet it wasnt even ready to ship! WTF i gave up and tryed 3 diffrent ways to request a refund and notice i had trouble on all three. Finally went online and found that in small fine print you click on the cancel order which i did but by then they charged me an additional $5 restock fee.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, and sent an email to your registered email address. Could you please
check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at contact@popreal.com
joannm86
3/16/19

I ordered a dress for my granddaughter on 02/21/2019 and of course they charged my credit card on that day. As of 03/16/2019 it has not even shipped yet. Every time I email them they say it is bad weather or the busy season. They take your money and you never receive the item. I asked for a refund and they say it will be a few weeks for that . They have not updated my order since 03/09/2019 and it still says processing. What a disappointment . They just steal your money. I have put in a dispute with the credit card company but I am not sure how that will turn out

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
jaynea15
3/13/19

Despite reading a lot of negative reviews about this company's customer service and long delivery times, I took a chance. They have some cute stuff, and although they stock some of it on Amazon it was much cheaper to order directly with PopReal. I ordered some Mother/Daughter dresses, and didn't need them for 8 weeks so thought I had plenty of time. After a week of my items sitting in "awaiting receipt" state I emailed customer service. I got a polite response in poor grammar asking me to be patient. Another week went by. I forwarded my original email and asked for an update. Again, another poorly written reply asking me to continue to be patient. At week three, same thing. The reply this time was that it was peak season (hard to believe summer dresses could be so popular in the middle of the northern hemisphere winter) and to be patient. Realizing that the items were at risk of ever arriving at all, I cancelled the order at week 4 and emailed asking when to expect my refund. It's now week 5, and I haven't heard anything. Fortunately I paid with PayPal and have filed a PayPal dispute. BTW - I did end up ordering the exact same items on Amazon. They arrived within a week on free shipping, and are actually very nice.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
noemis9
3/13/19

Pop real è un sito molto carino, anche il servizio clienti è gentile e veloce pronto a rispondere ad ogni dubbio o domanda e a dare consigli. Inoltre i prodotti sono stupendi e originali, costano poco e sono carinissimi.

valentinam23
3/7/19

6 items paid, after 2 month they told me 1 item was out of stock, they made me a refund (never arrived) I was waiting for 5 items buy i've received only 3. no words!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ivanm132
3/7/19

Poor shipping service! I ordered since January 25, 2019 and until now (March 7, 2019), I have not received the item.
Very disappointing!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
rosinam1
3/6/19

I payed for 2 day delivery!!! Ha that's a joke!!! Still waiting... It's been 17 days and NOTHING!! This is ridiculous .. I've emailed them several times and all they have to say is " Thank you for your patience, it will be delivered as soon as possible" Patience!! What!! That's why I paid for 2 day delivery!! I have NO PATIENCE!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
daran4
3/6/19

I ordered 3 items over a month ago and was charged shipping, I finally today received ONLY ONE item that I ordered, mine youbit was nothing like what was advertised. I will be filing a dispute with PayPal. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?