Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

ronm305
12/30/18

I ordered item 12/07/18 with shipping method 6-12 days. Today 12/30/18 still have not received the item. I have reached out to them and they are not honest they tell me one thing to another. I needed the dress for 12/29/18 but had no luck! I can say it's not the "delivery service" so far. I been keeping track and it's the timely manner of processing items now I have to see how much time the delivery process is! I asked for a refund or to take the dress back they said refund will take longer! So I will wait for the dress whenever it gets here .I will repost again to see if it was worth the wait! If anyone orders please order 2 months before just in case you need a refund!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
juttw
12/29/18

This dress arrived exactly as the picture shown and it is possibly the most beautiful things i own.I got the size 4 and it was my waist perfect.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
falicial
12/29/18

Thankyou for fast shipping to me , we usually discuss every year at the beginning of December and that is of course - what to wear for New Year's Eve! because i want to wear my clothes on my new year's eve prom with my daughter, and yes she really love it , i love the design that can math with me and my daughter All their dress designs are following the latest trends in fashion and on the market. They are made of high quality materials but come at super low prices.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
fenia
12/29/18

I purchased two matching dresses for my sister's gift and we really love the dresses we got. The quality is good with soft and pretty thick material. The design is also beautiful. Shipping time is not bad too, my order arrived two days before I gave it to my sister. I like their cute collections and will be back again to this shop.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rameeshaf
12/29/18

Very satisfied with the product. The quality of the product was amazing! I received it exactly how the models wore it, it hadn't been altered with. The shipping was express and the store was easy to navigate. I will definitely be purchasing more items from here again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
roh2
12/28/18

LLEVO UN MES ESPERANDO LA ROPA QUE COMPRE PARA NAVIDAD. SU RESPUESTA ES QUE HAY MUCHOS PEDIDOS Y CUANDO LES DIGO DESPUES DE UN MES QUE ME DEVUELVAN EL DINERO ME DICEN QUE NO, ME MANDAN UN NUMERO PARA SEGUIR EL ENVIO. ES UN TIMO, UNA FALTA DE RESPETO... UN BASURA DE WEB, CON UNA BASURA DE ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE. VERGÜENZA.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
eleinep1
12/27/18

I bought a few stuff from them and loved everything. The shipping was ok and the pieces were and expected. Good quality highly recommend this store. Such a big variety of clothes to choose from the dress I bought fit perfectly it is very important to check the sizing before buying if you follow the measurements there will be no problem

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
filomenap1
12/27/18

I loved my experience with Popreal. I received my order in a short time and the quality is incredible. I will buy it again on the site!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
olivero16
12/27/18

The easiest online shop ever. I never see this type of online shop its so easy and its rates are so low

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
glorye3
12/27/18

I am a blogger and i am constantly on the lookout for stores that sells good fashionable items at affordable prices. When i came accross popreal, i was amazed at the fact that it was a store that is dedicated to selling matching mommy and me clothings, so you had hundreds of options to choose from....though i am not a mom yet but i was able to get a a matching printed skater gown for my sister and i.. It was my first time and i was wowed and i will most definately shop from them again..

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mariest
12/27/18

This store is not only for kids. They also have for moms and dads. I just ordered matching outfit for my family and we will wear it this new year. My baby loves it very much and feels very comfortable on it, she does not want to remove when she fit it.I'll order more matching outfit for us. Its so cute.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
mayraj5

Amazing - Wasn't sure if my husband would like
this wallet. His last wallet was also a Tommy Hilfiger, but did not have the ID
on the outside like this one does. I was surprised when he opened it, and love,
love, loved it. Here it is a couple of months later . . . it fits to his body,
the wallet is not sticking out and it is even better than his last one. Buy
this wallet if you are looking for a very good men's tri-fold wallet.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
marlar12
12/26/18

I ordered a dress for Christmas 7 weeks ago and the dress still did not come despite multiple emails of them promising me it would come before Christmas Eve. Finally, I asked for my money back because it clearly wasn't coming and they would not return my money. This is a scam and not worth it. Dresses are super cute - but customer service sucks and I still to date have not received my purchase.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site at all costs!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
terryt149
12/25/18

finally goat my lace and pair of trousers. I also bought a couple of baby Items from this seller and so far so good, I really like all my purchases. The material is fairly good and worth a buy. All in all, the products are entirely worth the cash paid for them and I will be recommending this store to all my friends as some are already asking where I bought my items and it makes me feel good.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
viviann44
12/25/18

My good took less than two weeks to arrive in Johannesburg SA. and I impressed by the overall quality. I would confidentily recommend this store and guarantee that their items are entirely worth my money. I will be buying more items again. This is just the perfect place to shop for christmas. Got all my products on time and in good condition!! thanks alot.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sammys51
12/25/18

Wow, So I finally got my items after just two weeks, How fantastic is that. I would love to recommend this seller to the new shoppers as I have been able to get super quality coats for my wife from this seller. I love the custom fur on it and this is by far good quality than what I anticipated after reading some reviews. Thank you so much for the good service and delivery!!1 highly recommended

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
inesc5
12/25/18

I love to have a original style, I hate to look like everyone else, so I always combine clothes differently, and this store is amazing, I love the products! I ordered 10 times from here and NO regret! Also the staff is very helpful if you contact them, I will definitely order more from here!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
nisreenh
12/24/18
• Updated review

Finally after 2 month and half i received the order they charge me twice for shipping once when i order they charged extra for fast delivery within 10 days and even i paid the order toke 2 months and half and again i paid when i collect the order here in Dubai as they said that the shipper didn't cover the shipping !! by the way the quality very bad no one will accept to wear these dresses take care never order from this scammer

“scam”
12/13/18
• Previous review

Finally after 2 month and half i received the order they charge me twice for shipping once when i order they charged extra for fast delivery within 10 days and even i paid the order take 2 months and half and again i paid when i collect the order here in Dubai as they said that the shipper didn't cover the shipping !! by the way the quality very bad no one will accept to wear these dresses take care never order from this scammer

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
zainb6
12/22/18

my order was changed but they give me back my order i was order two pairs which one good packing and delivery is also and which thing best that they have cheap offerd for us

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
miiilel
12/21/18

I had low expectations for the price of the dress. I purchased a small for me and it fit well considering I'm normally an xs. The print is beautiful and the dress isn't transparent as long as you wear a nude underwear. I love that I can tie bows onto the shoulders. It's super elegant! The material itself isn't bad either, I was expecting something much cheaper and rough in texture but it ended up being a quality light weight dress.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
buti
12/21/18

i am online shopping women i love to buy from online stores and popreal is the best store for my daughter who she only 7 years old she love to wear new designs and fine stuff
i placed many order on popreal which that rightly i got

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rihanaa
12/21/18

Super comfortable pants and very cute! No, they do not look the same on me as they do on the tall skinny model in the photo. I am 5 ft tall, about 125 lbs, muscular legs and a bit of extra belly, (thank you, menopause), and the medium size fits me perfectly. I hemmed them up to fit my needed length.The stretch, softness, and comfort of this fabric is wonderful, and they are just loose enough to look like "slacks" on me. As soon as I tried on the first pair I bought, I immediately purchased more. Before wearing, I machined washed in cold / gentle cycle, air dried and fluffed in the dryer with no heat. This is how I wash all my clothes. It's the only way to save your fabrics. Hope this helps.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
danim45
12/20/18

I have never had such a negative experience with a company. Within minutes of placing an order I attempted to cancel due to the time it would take for my order to come in. Conveniently it took 24 hrs for a response from the company stating it would take 21 days for a refund. That was November 8. Since then there has been 13 emails exchanged between the company and I. Each email states how they apologize and that my refund will be marked a priority..I the commented on a picture they posted on fb about the issue and they deleted my comment and sent a private message about how they could not see my message. I am having to take alternative routes to attempt to receive my 59 dollars back from this company. I have posted my emails and the fb message that was sent to me. I do not want other people to be scammed by this business.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked that it is in processing the refund and please pay attention to your bank account you paid.
Thanks for your patience.
Any question, please feel free to contact us via contact@popreal.com.
argeliac
12/20/18

I will recommend it to all! From delivery to quality this
website scores very well in all of these. I ordered some products for my niece
and for myself and loved each and every single product that I ordered. I must
say that this site has a lot to offer to all the fashionistas like me. If you
like wearing in-tend great quality clothes then do shopping at Popreal. You will
love it for sure.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
camillab13
12/19/18

Eu realmente amo essa loja. Eles possuem uma grande variedade de roupas para todos os gostos e estilos. Melhor site de moda para comprar presentes para toda família. Já estou ansiosa para fazer novas compras. Recomendo a todos que gostam de economizar.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?