Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

leslieh152
3/13/19

I purchased four dresses about a month ago and requested a shipping to my country. I am so happy that I have received them at last. Thank you for being reliable and keeping your word on the delivery. I am so happy that I chose you

maryannm65
3/13/19

It feels good to receive exactly what you ordered in an online platform. This was the feeling when I received a pair of shoes I ordered from you four weeks ago. I feel happy and lucky at the same time because you got everything right.

cristinas44
3/9/19

Me & my daughter loves these Block Stripes Floral Prints Matching Top dresses. So I ordered my Daughter the GIRL-90 and it fits her perfect and for me I ordered the MOM-L size from Popreal. By mistakenly I have clicked the MOM-M size option. Then immediately I contacted to customer service. It's Outstanding. Within 24 hours I have got the right size. By the way shipping was too fast. Also quality & material was too much good. For me Popreal is one of the best online shopping experience ever.

valentinam23
3/7/19

6 items paid, after 2 month they told me 1 item was out of stock, they made me a refund (never arrived) I was waiting for 5 items buy i've received only 3. no words!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
ivanm132
3/7/19

Poor shipping service! I ordered since January 25, 2019 and until now (March 7, 2019), I have not received the item.
Very disappointing!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
rosinam1
3/6/19

I payed for 2 day delivery!!! Ha that's a joke!!! Still waiting... It's been 17 days and NOTHING!! This is ridiculous .. I've emailed them several times and all they have to say is " Thank you for your patience, it will be delivered as soon as possible" Patience!! What!! That's why I paid for 2 day delivery!! I have NO PATIENCE!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
daran4
3/6/19

I ordered 3 items over a month ago and was charged shipping, I finally today received ONLY ONE item that I ordered, mine youbit was nothing like what was advertised. I will be filing a dispute with PayPal. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
patyp2
3/2/19

I bought so many products in this store and I never ever had problems, justa amazing team of support, nice delivery. I recommend!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
preshj
2/28/19

I order my clothing from Popreal and was dazzled with their extra convenient and fast delivery. My order came in no time and I was really impressed with the effective service I got.
The product I ordered was an exact copy of what I saw on the ONLINE store. Popreal is really a great platform for ONLINE shopping of all kinds.
Most especially you get to choose what you love and have it exactly delivered to you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
emmaw142
2/28/19

I always find it really tricky to buy my kids clothes, that was until I found Popreal. I adore the accessories range and I have two little girls who were very happy with their backpacks when they skipped off on their first day to school. The delivery was fast, so no complaints there and communication as easy. Great online store.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
agnieszkaj2
2/28/19

Popreal is a great site with clothes for children. I ordered clothes for children there. For the son and daughter. The quality of the clothes was great, the size was right. Clothes did not break during washing and ironing. I recommend with all my heart. It is especially worth ordering compilations for mother and daughter.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
muskinj
2/28/19

This was my first time in this website and i found it very easy to use. they offer quite great collection for women dresses.
An amazing dress i ordered and recieved as same as in the picture.
It looks so great on me. Thanks for making this special.
Incredible facilities.
Just amazed by their quality of dresses.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
karlw44
2/28/19

My niece's Christening was last weekend so we decided to buy our daughter a lace sleeveless dress for the occasion. Everyone said she looks like an angel and she sure did. The quality for the price was exceptional, far better than we anticipated. It arrived when it was supposed to. You made our little girl very happy, thanks for that :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
susana404
2/27/19

They have amazing finds. I love the mother and daughter outfits. When I contacted them to ask about the detail of the items. They responded really quick and very accommodating. I would say, I am satisfied with their service. Will I buy again? Why not? They are the best in customer service.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zeesha
2/27/19

I bought a dress for my little pumpkin. Me and my spouse like the dress so much the colors n fabric are so good . My lil one was feeling comfortable in the dress. This site remmended . Staff is so co operative and humble. Will order more

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yahyaa10
2/27/19

I ordered dress for my little one. Recieved parcel yesterday. Size fits perfectly to my baby and quality of fabric seems good. She was also happy and liked the dress. Size is perfect according to size chart. The material is so soft. Will keep on ordering as babies need new dresses every month . Customer services are good. They work really hard to please us. Suggested you among my friends circle.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
zeeshanm2
2/27/19

Hi I received my parcel today after wait of 20 day. Delivery was a bit late. But when I saw n wear the dress my anger flew away. It is so nice and more than expectations. Fits me perfectly and looks so elegant. I bought this beautiful dress in 55% sale offer so I am happy. Very well stitched. I hope my husband would love to see me more in this dress. Waiting for the pending orders. Recommending you in my friend's n family circle. Thanks for getting me this experience.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
katv21
2/27/19

the items that i got have good quality and are very fashionable. i highly recommend this site. you should visit it and shop there as well!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
patriciap342
2/26/19

I had a amazing experience with this site, I really love it. The products, premium quality. I have no doubt that I will share for everyone.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
js610
2/26/19

One lie after another!! First, the discount suddenly won't work if you want to protect yourself with PayPal. Next, they suddenly double the shipping time and then my refund will take longer than shipping would have taken in the first place! 20 business days? Who are you kidding??? What a scam.
Update! After writing this, the company emailed me asking me to remove this.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
vioreln1
2/26/19

I was always searching for this kind of store. At the others stores I had to wait even about two months to receive my order. Well, I am glad for that I found this store! Everything was perfect since I order from here, and... just in perfect time. I had to wait for my orders just for few days. The distance was not a problem to receive my orders in short time!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
christines397
2/26/19

Got an email Copied it straight from their email. I ordered a few outfits for my granddaughter and it added up to about $70 with the 30% off it would come to what I wanted to spend....but it would NOT let me add the coupon until I spent $89. Switch and Bait. It took 10 emails before they said I hope you understand ...no I don't understand and it kept going on with each response I hope you understand. Your email should say with a minimum of $89 order.

Thanks for Signing Up
Now you can look forward to hearing about:
NEW ARRIVALS
SALES & SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
Enjoy 30% OFF For 1st order
expires 30 days from the date of this email
Automatically added in your account

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
dianav52
2/26/19

I did not believe that you could buy identical identical for mom and daughter, I was very happy to try this site online with my princess, we got two beautiful dresses for a ceremony, naturally dressed the same as the classy ladies. Dresses finished very well , really good prices, for our full flower, we spent less than $ 70, I'm so happy, we will buy much more

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
andjelkas
2/26/19

Really amazing site, very safe and offer a wide range of items for such low prices. The quality of the items is really good and the sizing is also great. When I first made an order I had positive experience and since then I never had issues with this site. Every single order was a great success!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kristino17
2/24/19

This company is HORRIBLE! Spend a little extra and go with a different company. I ordered something for Christmas on Nov. 21st. I got one dress in time but I never got the other dress until sometime in January, clearing way past Christmas. The customer service is just horrible. Every time you email them you are dealing with a different person. They tried to convince me to save my money and NOT ship the items back and told me shipping was to expensive to ship back. Well it cost me a whole $15 to ship the two dresses back to their warehouse in LA and that is including I added a signature on delivery so I KNOW they received the item and I wont get scammed that way! My order was just a little over $50. To me that is for sure worth shipping the items back and getting my money back. It still comes out to just a little over $40 in MY pocket not theirs! Oh and PS I'm still waiting on my refund!!!!! This company is just down right HORRIBLE!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?