Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

hazardk
4/3/19

popreal offers wide range to choose from,trending fashion in the market at fair price and they ensure that they deliver on time. those are the main reason i find this site the best to shop from.

johnsons40
4/2/19

I bought different types of clothes for my honeymoon and expected it to be a while until I received it since I am ordering from the US. I got it sooner than expected and its literally perfect. Fits to the T. So now I am shopping for my birthday outfit from them!

danielj228
4/2/19

Easy to navigate store. Love how you are able to add to a Wishlist for later. Absolutely love that they have discount for all the clothes i wanted. I just wanting to look amazing but don't have all the money. And the fact they have good customer service is amazing!

jonathanj93
4/2/19

Not matter which one is the occasion, you will find a gorgeous outfit. The variety of modern designs, colours, and textures will help you to give a special touch to your occasion, not matter where you are going you will feel confident and ready to enjoy. Find out which one is your size is super easy, you just need to compare your mesures with the sizes board and you will have a perfect fitted.

johnj790
4/2/19

Recently bought a beautiful clothes from this site and I absolutely love it! The shipping was super quick and the quality of the material was incredible. The clothes fit true to size and was exactly as shown in the pictures.

nduvam
4/2/19

For a while i was struggling with place to do my shopping from but since i come across popreal my job was made easy.i enjoy every part of it.am grateful

jetj3
4/2/19

This site always has a large variety of colours and options. Which makes it a store that I always go to for a new look or to stay on trend.
I've ordered 2 items from this store both dresses. Both of good quality and loved it

danielj231
4/2/19

Store website was quite easy to navigate, nothing was difficult at all!
There's so many choice of items I couldn't choose! i'm very satisfied
quality is amazing as always, love their dresses so so much and i am really glad i found it

danielj235
4/2/19

The dresses are affordable, cute as hell and fit so nicely! They have so many options to choose from and are always up to date with the latest trends.
Thanks so much for everything
Love ya!

hopej12
4/2/19

My favourite store to shop online. I have not seen an online store that is as wonderful as this. Great service, fast turn around, clothes are true to size and of good quality. I recommend this store to all my family and friends.

bendettak
4/1/19

I got the value for money from this store and I have since loved them so much. Apart from delivering first class service they gave me a 20% disscount which was a nice surprise. I received my clothes and love them

tims457
3/30/19

Thank you popreal.com for this amazing service. It was fast, Affordable and worth it. I will choose this online store over and over again. My fears are gone and needs met. I am delighted and greatly elated.

lorianm
3/30/19

This is the third time I am shopping here and everytime I get a different satisfactory service. Thank you for delivering my shoes on time they were well fit and of the right color and quality

beatol
3/30/19

I am happy for this store. I feel like I should have known them long time ago because they handled my order in a very professional manner. The follow up was good and I received them on time

lawanm
3/29/19

Shopping with Popreal is just excellent. They gave me a sense of belongingness and delivered the best quality to me. I love them

hafizn1
3/28/19

When i recieved product its very good quality and cheap price.thank you for well timed introduced i can comeback quickly.i seen your advert from facebook its high-quality products in cheap charge.first-class and quantity are wonderful i recommend my friends too to shop for cloths from berrylook.com . its nice with properly service.thanks for range of form of cloths its keep me to live in this and built connection among us.

shafqk
3/28/19

Really nice dresses..amazing quality for the price that is fited to me perfectly i love this dress. Their customer service is also exceptional. very quickly respone and kind behaviour. I had the best experience interacting with them. I particularly loved how they tracked my order until I received it. I can assure them that I am going to shop again.i will definetily recommend Popreal .

kimo93
3/28/19

I got my niece a dress and a neckpiece from this site for her 10th birthday and guess what,..I'm now the favourite uncle and she adores me. Popreal, keep up the good work and I hope to come back for more

keenw
3/28/19

I had logged in to find a gift for my neighbour's birthday party and got confused on what to get. I got crazy over the prices and ended up shopping for myself...no regrets though.

sarahm818
3/27/19

I am really happy to receive my order on time. I ordered a brother-sister matching outfit for my kids. The outfits are so pretty, and it fits perfect on my kids. My twins look so cute wearing the same kind of dress. The fabric is also good, and it is a perfect outfit for summer.

vincem61
3/27/19

i placed an order for a dress for both my wife and daughter for visiting my mum.on delivery they quality was amazing compared to the prices.i will keep purchasing with you

jerritahm
3/27/19

for a while i was struggling with doing shopping with online store until i come across popreal and honestly it has never disappointed me.thank you

janah50
3/27/19

One of my friends introduced me to Popreal and I completely love it. This store and their clothes speak for itself. With a huge and amazing collection to choose from, their website is a hot mess. It's a trendy site and good for those keep on changing their style after every two or three months. I do love their store and would highly recommend everyone to shop from there.

lessim
3/27/19

I have tried several online shopping stores and I can confidently say that Whiteseek is one of the best I have come across. They are so good in customer service and above all the dresses I ordered were of a very good quality.

fers1
3/26/19

Not a reliable website and customer service team... I'm asking for a refund since 09 of November, all the time there is a difference person dealing with my complaint and the only answer I got is "Dear customer,

For your order#......

Any inconvenience caused to you is deeply regretted.
Then I have asked for a voucher instead, they said it had been processed already and should be on my bank account within 5 to 28 days. NOTHING HAPPENED...
I've opened a Claim on PayPal, PayPal said that unfortunately there was nothing they could do. So I kept in touch with popreal. They are a completely joke, every time they come with a different escuses. At this time, I need to close the claim with PayPal, what?? It's closed already.. stop making your customers disappointed and dissatisfied!!!! It's only £89 and maybe for popreal it's worth to loose the customer instead givin the money back or even a voucher..

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, and sent an email to your registered email address. Could you please
check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at contact@popreal.com

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?