Review of Planet Express

Tel: +1 (424) 529-6998
help@planetexpress.com

aliciak58
3/18/19

Used their "shopforme" service and requested purchase of 2 items, deposited the money and received notification that purchases were made and they are waiting on the package..... over 2 weeks go by without an update so i contact them only to be told "merchant has cancelled the order for discretionary and liability reasons",. Seriously what does this mean?? and worse is they didnt bother to keep track and i only found this out because i had to email them! poor customer service! also instead of refunding to my credit card they refunded back to their online account so i need to use their services in porder to use MY money.

rhysj5
2/7/19

really good service and allowed me to ship a scope mount to NZ. shipping was fast and not too expensive.

vivih3
2/6/19

I have used their services since one year now and received many shipment
whithout any problem.

Following is simple and the prices are really interesting.

pradeepe
2/5/19

Ggreat communications and after ship services
As well as fast shipping and guaranteed services

natashac64
2/1/19

Great company for shipping from US to NZ for goods you can't have directly shipped to NZ from US suppliers.

justinw160
2/1/19

Works without any hassles, I never have to wonder if something is going to show up or ship out. I don't know why it is making me put in 100 characters....

zachs60
2/1/19

About half the cost if I went directly to FedEx shipping to Germany. shipping speed on FedEx service faster than what they listed. UI is pretty easy to use will most likely use them again.

stepheng262
1/5/19

I have been trying Planet Express to buy goods from the US, and in most part they have performed very well. The only difficulty I had involved multiple parcels coming to them for shipping, which they did, but it involved additional postage costs to me. This was only one time and they tried their best to make me happy, so I will still use them in future.

ryanm360
1/2/19

Shipped some very high value items with them (planet express) and they've been nothing but honest and quick in getting my shipment out. Their customer service is also spot on. Really appreciate all the help they've provided me while live abroad.

ericd251
1/1/19

First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.
First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.

albertop38
1/1/19

Service items excellent. User experience on the website has room for improvement. Competitors are too restrictive on what items can be shipped many times unnecessarily. Plannet Express is a more, if not the most reasonable option.

inouer
12/24/18

I bought bottles of super food and found it broken.I rushed to contact PlanetExpress. Then,They move so fast and help me to get refunded. It's very good support. I will use Planet Express again and ever!Thank you.

muhammadz22
12/5/18

Price is reasonable and the services are also quick and convincing. I couldn't find any better alternative. Thank you Planet Express.

elvisv4
12/5/18

me encanta planet express, sus envíos son muy confiables me gustaria que puedan hacer el servicio de enviar equipos con mayor peso y volumen a mejor precio.

duncand20
12/1/18

Prompt response to queries, the only issue I have is having to load cash on thier platform before using that to settle your bills. I think it will be easier to pay bills directly.

olivierm31
12/1/18

Très bien, sérieux, et toujours réactif à nos questions.
Planet Express a toute ma confiance.
Sans Planet Express, je ne pourrais passer commande au USA pour la France.
Merci

prisquel
12/1/18

I asked and paid for extra bubble wrap but the packet arrived like it was shipped...
I have to enter 100 characters but have nothing more to say

alhassana
12/1/18

Great doing business with them and great shipping rate.fast delivery ..
Cant wait to see live them go live chatting

hideyukik
11/9/18

I always appreciate it because it always responds promptly.
However, the layout of the website has been changed compared to when I used it before and it was difficult to operate.

benjaminf45
11/7/18

Excellent service and helped me solve the problems I had with Amazon, but there should be a faster interface for customer service.

josej79
11/5/18

It simplifies me a lot my shipments make it seem very simple and from the comfort of my house I can definitely do everything a very reliable and very fast company above all

sergioh20
11/5/18

Las fotos q nos envían no son muy claras, y eso se podría mejorar. Podrían mostrar foto del producto

simono17
11/2/18

After receive my first packages I abandoned other mediocre but too famous services.
Planet Express is top service and fair prices and it is my first and single recommendation in the field of mail forwarding from USA to Spain.

sss18
11/1/18

Good service but i eish you would lower your package consolidation fee. Also if you would offer coupons on occasions or have a rewards program.

santosp9
11/1/18

For people outside US who need to buy items within US that don't ship outside, this is a nice option. Having to shop items and consolidate them before shipping to your country.

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express