Review of Planet Express

Tel: +1 (424) 329-3470
help@planetexpress.com

stepheng262
1/5/19

I have been trying Planet Express to buy goods from the US, and in most part they have performed very well. The only difficulty I had involved multiple parcels coming to them for shipping, which they did, but it involved additional postage costs to me. This was only one time and they tried their best to make me happy, so I will still use them in future.

ryanm360
1/2/19

Shipped some very high value items with them (planet express) and they've been nothing but honest and quick in getting my shipment out. Their customer service is also spot on. Really appreciate all the help they've provided me while live abroad.

ericd251
1/1/19

First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.
First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.

albertop38
1/1/19

Service items excellent. User experience on the website has room for improvement. Competitors are too restrictive on what items can be shipped many times unnecessarily. Plannet Express is a more, if not the most reasonable option.

inouer
12/24/18

I bought bottles of super food and found it broken.I rushed to contact PlanetExpress. Then,They move so fast and help me to get refunded. It's very good support. I will use Planet Express again and ever!Thank you.

muhammadz22
12/5/18

Price is reasonable and the services are also quick and convincing. I couldn't find any better alternative. Thank you Planet Express.

elvisv4
12/5/18

me encanta planet express, sus envíos son muy confiables me gustaria que puedan hacer el servicio de enviar equipos con mayor peso y volumen a mejor precio.

duncand20
12/1/18

Prompt response to queries, the only issue I have is having to load cash on thier platform before using that to settle your bills. I think it will be easier to pay bills directly.

olivierm31
12/1/18

Très bien, sérieux, et toujours réactif à nos questions.
Planet Express a toute ma confiance.
Sans Planet Express, je ne pourrais passer commande au USA pour la France.
Merci

prisquel
12/1/18

I asked and paid for extra bubble wrap but the packet arrived like it was shipped...
I have to enter 100 characters but have nothing more to say

alhassana
12/1/18

Great doing business with them and great shipping rate.fast delivery ..
Cant wait to see live them go live chatting

hideyukik
11/9/18

I always appreciate it because it always responds promptly.
However, the layout of the website has been changed compared to when I used it before and it was difficult to operate.

benjaminf45
11/7/18

Excellent service and helped me solve the problems I had with Amazon, but there should be a faster interface for customer service.

josej79
11/5/18

It simplifies me a lot my shipments make it seem very simple and from the comfort of my house I can definitely do everything a very reliable and very fast company above all

sergioh20
11/5/18

Las fotos q nos envían no son muy claras, y eso se podría mejorar. Podrían mostrar foto del producto

simono17
11/2/18

After receive my first packages I abandoned other mediocre but too famous services.
Planet Express is top service and fair prices and it is my first and single recommendation in the field of mail forwarding from USA to Spain.

sss18
11/1/18

Good service but i eish you would lower your package consolidation fee. Also if you would offer coupons on occasions or have a rewards program.

santosp9
11/1/18

For people outside US who need to buy items within US that don't ship outside, this is a nice option. Having to shop items and consolidate them before shipping to your country.

maxs145
11/1/18

I have used this service several times and most of the times it worked flawless. I highly recommend to select a shipping option with tracking.
Tried shipping without tracking 4 times and 2 packages were lost!
I did not use their consolidation service yet.

padmanavc
10/5/18

Had a very satisfying experience availing Planet Express services. They were also very helpful when it came to answering any queries.

andreal203
10/1/18

Excellent from start to end. Excellent feedback turn around time. Communication was absolutely superb, they were with me every step of the way.

ryof1
10/1/18

They do a very flexible and wonderful job.They are extremely cost effective and recommended for start-ups.

mintc10
10/1/18

I'm satisfied. Help my online shopping experience get easier. The service is easy and traceable. I like that they took photos of the real parcels so I could see what it actually looked like.

davida394
9/6/18

I have had dozens of packages forwarded to an African country through Planet Express and every one has arrived safely and in a timely manner. Their rates are very competitive. Customer support has been very quick and helpful when needed. Outstanding overall.
Occasionally they have made oversights in instructions about minor matters, especially when consolidating multiple packages. But this has never resulted in any damage or delay to any items.

alvaroa13
9/5/18

Excente service arrived in the estimated time I received a tracking number that I was following until arrival at destination I received it in good condition the article, I feel very grateful to the company for the good customer service, thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express