Review of Planet Express

Tel: +1 (424) 529-6998
help@planetexpress.com

maxs145
11/1/18

I have used this service several times and most of the times it worked flawless. I highly recommend to select a shipping option with tracking.
Tried shipping without tracking 4 times and 2 packages were lost!
I did not use their consolidation service yet.

padmanavc
10/5/18

Had a very satisfying experience availing Planet Express services. They were also very helpful when it came to answering any queries.

andreal203
10/1/18

Excellent from start to end. Excellent feedback turn around time. Communication was absolutely superb, they were with me every step of the way.

ryof1
10/1/18

They do a very flexible and wonderful job.They are extremely cost effective and recommended for start-ups.

mintc10
10/1/18

I'm satisfied. Help my online shopping experience get easier. The service is easy and traceable. I like that they took photos of the real parcels so I could see what it actually looked like.

davida394
9/6/18

I have had dozens of packages forwarded to an African country through Planet Express and every one has arrived safely and in a timely manner. Their rates are very competitive. Customer support has been very quick and helpful when needed. Outstanding overall.
Occasionally they have made oversights in instructions about minor matters, especially when consolidating multiple packages. But this has never resulted in any damage or delay to any items.

alvaroa13
9/5/18

Excente service arrived in the estimated time I received a tracking number that I was following until arrival at destination I received it in good condition the article, I feel very grateful to the company for the good customer service, thank you

owenb50
9/2/18

As parcel forwarding goes, PE is the best I have found. Their customer service is also truly top notch. Very responsive, fast and efficient. I highly recommend.

christophel6
9/2/18

I am an importer from Europe and I send all my parcels using planet express.It is cheap, very quick (less than a week from California to France)
Just perfect!

gregoryc118
9/1/18

It's not easy to deal with international shipping; Planet Express will help fill the void.

I moved to Tokyo this year only to find that many of my favorite online services only/mostly ship domestically. This includes Amazon, outpost.com, etc.

Creating a "proxy" for your address in the United States and having it shipped overseas is relatively easy with Planet Express. The System is responsive although a bit tricky at times to understand. For instance, pricing on auto-generating customs forms happens "per item" instead of "per shipped package". Note that you can easily take this step yourself through the web interface... Just a word to the wise.

In addition, some items may be tricky to ship correctly and PlanetExpress may or may not know what is inside the box. Domestic Shipping may be much more forgiving than international shipping so it's wise to pay attention to your options such as "adding bubble wrap" when necessary. In my case, I shipped pasta shells that were hard to find over here but some arrived broken.

For the most part, having this service takes the worry away from the problems created by these other companies not facilitating international shipping. The service is friendly and they are very forgiving if you make a mistake. For example, the shipping on the broken pasta was refunded ... as was my first mistake with customs. It's a "brave new world" using a proxy service, but Planet Express does a really good job helping newbies come up to speed and they understand when you make mistakes ... thus the title of this review.

I wholly recommend them- they are lifesavers as you may soon find out being an expatriate in a strange land where many of the goods and services you are used to are not available.

ridwanl
9/1/18

very pleasant and please add aramex courier service because their shipping fee is more lower than fedex and DHL. Thanks

bojanm3
9/1/18

I started to use this service after few bad experience with shipito and I must say that this is excellent and fast service and also very reliable,

chijiokee
9/1/18

Hassle free freight forward service. Great service, great customer care representative. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a U.S address..

rebekahl21
9/1/18

I have had great experiences with Planet Express. I have been able to order items that did not otherwise deliver to France. The prices are low, the service is excellent.

omara102
8/21/18

Planet Express was founded in 2017, but it had an excellent start.
Excellent service, free offers, incomparable prices, and best of all a very responsive team.
#1 mail forwarder, highly recommended!

Prices: 10/10.
Shipping speed: 10/10.
Team response: 10/10.
Overall: 10/10.

mirzah3
8/1/18

Although at first i was a bit sceptical because i haven't heard of planet express before, i'm glad i used their service. I have nothing but positive experience with them and i would recommend them to anyone who need a shipping service. Professional and classy all the way, hopefully they will keep it that way.

miguell46
8/1/18

Almost 6 months is the delay of my packages for economic shipping and shipments by USPS express do not update their tracking .... this is really ANNOYING ....... and it is not the fault of the postal company in my country because I have received packages much faster from other pages that are your competition (usgobuy)

ivoc4
8/1/18

The package was misplaced here in my country, not planet's responsability, but I was guided effectively by the staff and everything was done to ensure me that it was going to be solved and it did! So great service all in all. One thing I would like to see return is the lower price bracket for packages under 0.5lbs but that's just that.

charlesk180
8/1/18

Friendly, positive and worked just as they said it would. Sent equipment to Ulanbator, Mongolia and it got there right on time. Thanks, guys

salkos

Better Like other shipping companies
Etc etc etc

keiy
8/1/18

Quickly polite and not too expensive Price system, no mistakes Correspond quickly and accurately. Just the perfect service system!

chibuikeo
7/8/18

I would've given you 5if not the conflicting $200 insurance contained in the Product Information of the courier company(USPS). Which may have caused the outrageous tax/duty by the Nigeria Customs. I wish to give 5 next time.
Overall very satisfactory

sameers24
7/5/18

I have used many reships but planet express was one of the best amongst them. The service, support everything was up to the mark. I highly recommend them.

stephend202
7/5/18

Cant fault the service or price, items shipped were well packaged, delivered on time and fully traceable

igorm28
7/3/18

Goods were purchased for me and arrived in perfect order. The team were friendly and helpful. Planet Express will be my one-stop place for US shopping.

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express