Review of Planet Express

Tel: +1 (424) 529-6998
help@planetexpress.com

kancham
7/2/18

The items were dispatched without any damage and the tracking was pretty neat. The UI was pretty easy to navigate and the workflow is made simple and nice. Keep it up.

dineshr19
7/1/18

I've been using Planet Express now for almost a year now to ship items from the US to my location abroad and I can't say enough about how great their service is - They are responsive to my requests, fast, and provide an inexpensive forwarding solution. I highly recommend them if you are looking for someone to forward your packages to you wherever you are in the world quickly and cost effectively. Wonderful company !

martl19
7/1/18

Fast delivery, great price. I looked at shipping the same packages with DHL from US by a friend of mine and it came to $300-$400, in this case I paid $67 (+ import fees on the value that I declated). I also like that I can set the value for the products shipped. They can also be called without waiting in line, which is nice. Will be using Planet Express again!

romanb24
7/1/18

True weight based prices.
Reasonable shipping cost.
Good response time.
After years with Shipito it's feels like a breath of fresh air.

zeds1
7/1/18

I have shipped 86 packages so far, to all around the world. Rarely encountered problems. This company can really ship to anywhere, and can ship pretty much everything. Their staff is wonderful and they respond promptly to all queries via email. Overall, I believe I truly found the best forwarding company in the US. I tried over 20 forwarders, but Planet Express is the best of them all.

georgeo78
7/1/18

I only wish I had known about planet Express much earlier. Their service is Excellent and their feedback is always on point and timely

jakeb111
7/1/18

Thank you for the great service and customer support.

Facebook reply generally quick and are very helpful. I do find the site a little complicated when shipping my mail out from your warehouse but I end up getting it done in the end.

Would definitely use Planet Express again !

Thanks !

jackieb181
7/1/18

Planet express has been a perfect solution for my business. The system is easy to use. It is very cost effective and the staff could not be more helpful. Very happy with this service

urosc
7/1/18

Honest, hard working staff, always ensuring they meet the customers needs. Very responsive in crucial situations.

waels9
7/1/18

Very good company thanks for helping us to shopping from usa we will shopping morning and more . Thank you very much

ivonc3
6/22/18

Nothing was too much trouble.
Had a package delivered wrong address and they let me know right away. Also allowed me to go into arrears and did not realize until I checked my account balance.

kantidas
6/22/18

Fast and Friendly customer service support!!
Thank you for your take care and prompt response.
I am very pleased with the level of service and will use your service again.

jfc1
6/22/18

This is a good value package forwarding business. They provide a U.S. mailing address to receive packages that then can be sent elsewhere. They've handled all my packages properly, without mistakes or errors, and are pretty helpful and cooperative in handling special requests and out of the ordinary things. The website is a bit bare, but does allow you to pretty much manage everything you need to do online. I would and do recommend them to others.

javiers41
6/18/18

I have used this warehouse for more than 100 packets, they are very fast, shipping rates are cheap, realiable.

mattj105
6/18/18

Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!! Everything is fantastic with these guys!!

georgem424
6/17/18

Planet Express turns packages around quickly and offers good shipping rates via economy airmail and USPS priority mail which are the services I use.

mohammedm51
1/27/18

fast shipping service and best prices just need some devlopement in consolidate programme because you need to pay every time for consolidate though you pay the membership

stephenw47
1/3/18

After being a member of one the the biggest USA frieght forwarders for the past 10 years i had to make a change due to very poor custkmer service. Having now tried Planet Express twice and contacted them on the phone and through email I must say these guys are the best, simply cannot do enough to support you as a customer, every action they make is fast and professional, I have saved 1-2 days simply on the processing time from the previous forwarding agent.
So don't waste time searching and testing others you will not find better.

yuriap
8/24/17

I just had a Laptop Shipped from US to EU and they where all very nice and replied to all my Mails. I needed it quickly for Work so i ordered Express and that´s what i got! It was delivered in no Time and cheap as well (5/5). Keep up the good Work ! <3

sundark1
7/10/17

Best sending service to India.... very good prices when your compare it to other competitors, use again for sure!!

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express