NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 577 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.7%

• I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
  • Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices.

• I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale.
  • Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data...
How would you rate NZSale?

“Bloody corker”

Andrea M.
5/12/20

Can't go wrong here Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product If your rebuying a regular product make sure u get your order in a month before you want it ( NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COVID ITS THE NORM TO HAVE A FOUR WEEK WAIT IF YOUR IN NZ) ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33) delivery times (11) order (138) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) 3 weeks (9) new zealand (9) quality products (11) love nz sale (10) 2 weeks (9) item (137)
andream543
May 12th, 2020
Can't go wrong here
Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product
ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES
ladis
July 3rd, 2019
I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Tip for consumers: Take time when selecting any item

micheller120
Verified purchase
NZSale is a user friendly, convenient shopping tool offering quality products at great prices. For the past two years I have completed a fair amount of my Christmas shopping when I have a few minutes to spare in the day, rather than hours trawling the malls with no success. Being able to search by product type, or label, or just scroll through the masses of product on offer, I have raved about this site to many a friend and will continue to sing it's praises.
arit7
November 1st, 2018
After reading all the bad reviews on here I thought I better write a review! I absolutely love NZ Sale all my work colleague's have now purchased from this site too! I literally buy products from the site at least every other week sometimes 3 times a week! I have never had any issues I've got exactly as it has been described and pictured remember to read the description if it says Pandora inspired it doesn't mean it's a Pandora bracelet although I think there are some Pandora products on there. I've brought 2 pairs of earrings, 2 Pandora inspired bracelets, 10 summer cardigans from cotton on, A winter jacket with the biggest fur hood, amazing awesome quality, 4 pairs of shoes 3 were Chuck Taylors and the list goes on! All have been great the only thing was the items being shipped from the UK seem to take the longest. But for what you pay who cares as long as you get it! When your paying dirt cheap prices you'd just be happy when you got it for such ridiculous prices! If you want guarantees maybe buy it from the actual shop and pay full price! This site is awesome I will definitely be buying more products actually about to place a $200 order shortly. My work colleague returned an item that was too small and had no issues at all. Keep up the great work Nz Sale!
jasul
January 23rd, 2018
I felt strongly about writing a review after reading some very negative feedback about NZSale which I stumbled across AFTER I placed my order. I was very concerned however, quite the opposite. I saw a Quilt Cover which I missed out on as my decision making was too slow. But our of curiosity I thought I'd pop into their Te Rapa store. Ladies their great.
Although mainly clothes on shelves and looks like a typical outlet store. Never the less I explained my situation to the shop assistant and how disappointed I was and to my amazement they located the exact Quilt Cover and size... package was a little crinkled so once again got a further discount. Not bad for a popular white king bed cover along with the Quilt bought from NZSale for less than $90 in total for quality products.
sueh75
Verified purchase
In general terms I am very happy with the service, if I've ever had a problem they are quick to reply and take any issue seriously which i appreciate. More choice quality clothing would be welcome, the skincare and make up choice of brands is excellent, most are high quality, and the competitive pricing is extremely tempting for me - thank you. Merry Christmas to you and he all the team. Best regards Sue
trishn5
Verified purchase
As a mum of 2 littlies, heading to the shops is the last thing I want to do. NZ sale allows me the opportunity to grab great bargains on a whole variety of items without leaving home. Love it. It's super easy... and very addictive! My only wish is that delivery was a bit faster but then it has always been within the time frame specified so I can't really complain.
nikitam6
Verified purchase
I can personally say that i have never had any problems with NZSale with any of my purchases. What i love is that theyre super easy to communicate with if perhaps youre unsure of anything as well as your order is easily trackable simply by looking at your order. They keep you super informed with all the deals, and nothing has ever come in damaged or looking anything other than the product shown.
My experiences with NZSale has always been positive :)
deannem3
Verified purchase
Wow, I am an avid shopper on NZ Sale. I have enjoyed the hassle free easy navigation site and just love adding items to my cart for easy completion of multiply sales in one transaction. If and when an issue araises (which is not often) despite not holing stock NZ SALE always deliver with a solution. Can not be faulted! Customer is 120% looked after by the team :)
janetd45
Verified purchase
Thank you NZSale for all the hard work you do behind the scenes, making good quality items available for those of us who need for example clothing and shoes but who cannot afford the High Street prices. Ordering is simple and delivery normally reliable. And you say sorry for your mistakes! Good for you! Returns for me in Auckland is also easy - thank you - although rarely needed. A great service much appreciated:-)
lindah224
Verified purchase
Whether I'm looking to buy a favourite designer perfume, skincare, hair product or want to treat myself to a new pair of sunglasses or a handbag I will always go to NZ sale first as they often have exactly what I'm looking for at a price much cheaper than anywhere else. My orders have always been processed and dispatched quickly and any of my account or customer queries have always been dealt with efficiently and professionally. A pleasure to deal with and you always know you're getting the best price.
sharlenem5
Verified purchase
Incredible range of clothing, shoes & accessories, not found in stores only online. Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices. Really approachable customer service & excellent returns policy. I highly recommend NZSale to anyone who enjoys following fashion but without breaking the bank!
kerip6
October 31st, 2017
Every Christmas I use this website for getting some good gifting ideas from this website. You might be able to find stuff cheaper in other places, but I think it's better to pay up for better customer care and shipping options.
caroll96
December 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
I have been purchasing from NZSale for some years, since its conception and have found the experience quite rewarding. Yes, products can take a wee while as they might come from America or Europe etc but as I plan ahead when I buy, for the future rather than'I have to have it now', it works extremely well. To have the advantage of having something different is a huge plus. I have found dealing with staff extremely good both head office for returns etc as well as sales staff in the shops. Absolutely no complaints. Thank you NZSale... great job well done!
samg91
Verified purchase
I am new to this site and I can't believe I went so long without it. NZ Sale has seriously changed my life for the better. I can try out and see so any different products without spending an arm and a leg. You have created an addict out of me. I check nz sale more than Facebook now and I look forward to what tomorrow brings. Love NZ SALE!
sharona52
Verified purchase
Nz sale is my go to shopping site. Great variety and service excellent. No hassle returns which is good if something isn't quite what you want.
sueg45
Verified purchase
Love the site, great updates only searching during the last 12 months. Goods arrive on time and been happy with everything to date.
mirjamv
Verified purchase
Love everything I have bought so far.
True to description and pictures.
Great prices and free delivery! What more do you want.
kerrylm
December 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
Absolutely love NZ Sale, great products, great prices and everything you need on one site. Have recommended it to all my friends
sarahr132
Verified purchase
I've bought a few things from nzsale. Always had a good experience. Great deals, good tracking system and their processes are explained clearly.
yvonnee6
Verified purchase
For pensioner grandparents in their seventies. A range of affordable clothing, footwear and toys for three under 5s at this time of our lives with cost of living eating into fixed incomes. Not to mention the benefits for ourselves.

Especially at Christmastime.

Well done
lizt14
Verified purchase
The great variety and range of products available on NZSale, it's first rate mobile app, and ease of returns make NZSale the only online shopping site I use. The excellent Customer Service ensures I will stay loyal for as long as I am buying clothes, shoes, accessories, household items & beauty products... love your work NZSale.
angeliquef
December 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Great quality products, at SO much more affordable prices!
I love that there is a variety of sales, and that I am able to purchase products that I would never before have been able to purchase, as you bring the world of shopping to ME!
I have found your return process no fuss and very easy.
I have confidence in what I'm purchasing is the real product. Love IT.
lyns47
Verified purchase
I have never been let down or ripped off. Estimated delivery dates are pretty accurate. Thank you NZ Sale
seanj25
Verified purchase
First time ever using this site and honestly love it! So handy and lots of sales to choose from! Easy to get Christmas shopping done on.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us. I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

blakes33
Customer S.
Agent
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?