Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

254 reviews with 5 stars

ladis
7/3/19
I have been using NZsale for 5 years now and my experience has not been that bad. I have bought some very nice stuff from them that gets very good remark and I have also bought some $#*!ty stuff from them which I did return and got refunded.

Yes, delivery takes long sometimes to receive orders but hey, I am not in a hurry and they eventually arrive anyway. Their prices seem to be reasonable too compare to other sites. Overall, I am satisfied with NZsale

Tip for consumers: Take time when selecting any item

arit7
11/1/18
After reading all the bad reviews on here I thought I better write a review!! I absolutely love NZ Sale all my work colleague's have now purchased from this site too!!I literally buy products from the site at least every other week sometimes 3 times a week!! I have never had any issues I've got exactly as it has been described and pictured remember to read the description if it says Pandora inspired it doesn't mean it's a Pandora bracelet although I think there are some Pandora products on there. I've brought 2 pairs of earrings, 2 Pandora inspired bracelets,10 summer cardigans from cotton on, A winter jacket with the biggest fur hood, amazing awesome quality, 4 pairs of shoes 3 were Chuck Taylors and the list goes on!! All have been great the only thing was the items being shipped from the UK seem to take the longest. But for what you pay who cares as long as you get it!! When your paying dirt cheap prices you'd just be happy when you got it for such ridiculous prices!! If you want guarantees maybe buy it from the actual shop and pay full price!! This site is awesome I will definitely be buying more products actually about to place a $200 order shortly. My work colleague returned an item that was too small and had no issues at all. Keep up the great work Nz Sale!!
jasul
1/23/18
I felt strongly about writing a review after reading some very negative feedback about NZSale which I stumbled across AFTER I placed my order. I was very concerned however, quite the opposite. I saw a Quilt Cover which I missed out on as my decision making was too slow. But our of curiosity I thought I'd pop into their Te Rapa store . Ladies their great.
Although mainly clothes on shelves and looks like a typical outlet store. Never the less I explained my situation to the shop assistant and how disappointed I was and to my amazement they located the exact Quilt Cover and size ... package was a little crinkled so once again got a further discount. Not bad for a popular white king bed cover along with the Quilt bought from NZSale for less than $90 in total for quality products.
kerip6
10/31/17
Every Christmas I use this website for getting some good gifting ideas from this website. You might be able to find stuff cheaper in other places, but I think it's better to pay up for better customer care and shipping options.
olivert24
12/22/16
Love how I can return the product for free in store, then I can look around for more goodies to buy!!!

Staff are always very friendly.

Would recommend.
dianew68
12/22/16
Wonderful Brilliant Exciting

Best experience of shopping online that I have ever had
saraij1
12/21/16
Fast delivery always gets here before estimated dates
vishnup2
12/21/16
I find it amasong that there is so much price difference on things that we get in New Zealand and what you guys sell online. It's easy to access, saves a lot of movie and time as we can buy most of the things online. Only best site for shopping in New Zealand.
kathleeng27
12/21/16
I absolutely LOVE NZSALE!!!its such an amazing site.since i discovered it ive made many purchases and visit the site daily.ive always been happy with my purchases.i really love the beauty deals where you buy in bulk and save HEAPS of money on brands i used to buy at the supermarket or chemist.now i just stockup with nzsale and dont have to worry about buying more for a couple months elsewhere!it's awesome.i recently bought top brands like loreal,scholl,schwaroph and garnIer!LOVE LOVE LOVE NZSALE.please keep up the great deals!!!
rickl69
12/21/16
Love the good prices and quality of the items I have purchased online and will continue purchasing in the future.
brianw137
Great selection and prices
wendyc78
12/20/16
We don't have to plane hop anymore to be able to enjoy designer clothes shoes and bags dropped off well packed to our door thanks to NZS . I love being able to treat myself without the drudgery of trawling through shops and you are so affordable ..... I LOVE NZS x
annab324
12/20/16
The on-line purchase was easy with all my details stored from a previous purchase. Received confirmation emails and the dress turned up within the timeframe advised. Very happy.
jamiep54
12/20/16
The pricing is good and shipping is pretty fast and every I've ordered is if great quality.
rachelt63
12/20/16
I love shopping on NZ Sale. If you are looking for something different that you don't see in stores, or an old favourite from a well known brand, you will find it at an amazing price.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Rachel T,

We are thrilled to announce that you are the winner of our December promotion on SiteJabber! Congratulations!!! You have won a $500 voucher to NZsale!!

Our team is looking forward to getting in touch with you, so that we can show you how to claim your winnings, and as such, we were hoping that you could Private Message us with the following details:

Full name:
Email Address Attached to your account with us:
Best contact number:

Once we hear from you, our team will get in touch and let you know how to start your shopping spree!

Many thanks,
The Nzsale Team.
chrissya5
12/20/16
I was really pleased to be able to get my favourite perfume Fidji on NZ Sale as I can't get it any where and at a great prise, also the duvet cover I got. The service is great with no hassles and I have reckommend NZ Sale to all my friends.
teresak27
12/20/16
Accurate shipping, quality products, easy payment set-up, always good bargins!
raymondm57
12/20/16
Over the past several years I have purchased numerous and varied products most of which have not been available locally. These have included mens and womens clothing, art materials and toys, for both personal use and as gifts. The quality of the merchandise is first class and exceptionally well priced. Ordering is quick and simple, and easily tracked. Whether sourced from Australia or the USA the well packaged goods have always been as described, the clothing perfectly sized, and delivery has always been within the designated timeframe. I have never needed to utilise the Returns facility. Overall, shopping with NZSale.nz has always been a premium and satisfying experience.
deem67
12/20/16
I have used other online shopping sites, but find nzsale is much better at communication and after sales service.
andyl79
12/20/16
Always a pleasure shopping with nz sale. The products are of great quality, are delivered when they should be and are so much cheaper than retail! What more could you want!!
ilsed
12/20/16
Always a pleasure to shop
mayanas
12/20/16
Always inspired by the creative choices available and the geographical sourcing is intelligent and displays a finesse in understanding quality. On the rear occasions a product fails to perform the company is swift to respond and re absorb the product offering immediate credit to re select a more suitable item.
delenem1
12/20/16
brilliant service, I ordered something that wasnt right when it arrived, and accepted return without any problems
vivienneb1
12/20/16
There is always heaps of choices when shopping on NZ Sale, with the confidence that you can return the items if they don't suit.
claren309
12/20/16
I have made MANY purchases from NZSale over the last 2 years and I have never had any issues. I have always been notified and then refunded when an item I had purchased was actually sold out and only one item to return, which was dealt with within a reasonable time frame. I have no qualms in recommending NZSale to anyone - which I do do because I am always asked where I get these awesome things from :o)

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz