Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

52 reviews with 3 stars

atholr
5/8/19
Mostly old stock (last season or end of line or limited run) and knock off (reproductions rather than the big brand) but it's cheap and it's fairly efficient.
annab343
8/1/17
I notice certain brands like Clarins, Clinique and L'Occitane
repeatedly have sales where the discount is LESS than the postage (e.g. a whopping $3.00 discount on RRP - then add $8 shipping- (and then wait weeks for it to arrive) huh???) Upon querying this I was told that if I buy more I will eventually save- Really???
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to send through this feedback and letting us know that this is still not quite right. We are constantly looking for opportunities where we can do better and will take stock of this. If you would like to contact us directly at any time please call our head office on 04 974 7258.
michellep114
12/23/16
The experience of NZSale.nz varies... some months the sales are innovative and interesting, other months they are repetitive and 'much of the same'. The trick is clearly to keep looking! Mostly shipping is spot on and arrives when it's stated it will.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Michelle. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to share your thoughts with us. I would be happy to pass on your feedback regarding sale verity, as I am sure our teams would be happy to look into this. Thanks again!
helenas11
12/22/16
In general good experiences, however I don't like the terms of returning goods, there should be a flat rate for returns that can be taken from the price of goods on return as with other companies.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there Helena. We appreciate the time you spent providing a full review, with the breakdown of each service. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the returns team, in an effort to ensure that we can make improvements moving forward. Cheers.
katrinap7
12/21/16
Transactions go through but takes a very long time for purchases to arrive, one never arrived and had no notification that it would not ever arrive as coming from countries that can not send products to N Z but credit to NZ sale they credited my account with no communication so had to work out for myself what the credit was for!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Katrina. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this situation to us. I would love to look into this further, and see if I can see where the communication breakdown you are reporting occurred. As such, I was hoping you could pass your order number on to us here, so we could begin reviewing this turn of events.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
samanthab78
12/21/16
I would say I've had an average experience with NZSALE. First of all, I've only purchased from the site once. I had an issue straight away where I wasn't receiving the free shipping, that I had been offered per email. I messaged the team and the asked me to email a specific email address which I did, and then I never got a response. Had to message again to ask them what was happening and they asked me to repeat the process. I eventually got the free shipping but was a long and annoying process. Secondly I made my purchase and about 1-2 weeks later they told me that they didnt have 2 of the items in stock (Which were supposed to be Christmas presents) so I missed out on those. When I recieved my products (2 Large body washes) they had leaked all throughout the packaging and onto the products and there was a significant bit of my body wash missing (Because it has leaked out). Didn't think it was worth the hassle to contact because of the bad communication previously. So haven't had the best experience with them. Probably won't buy from them again
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Samantha. I am sorry to hear about these issues you have had with us, and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As you have details a few issues, I would really appreciate it if you could Provide us with your order number here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, so that we could look into this turn of events more closely, and attempt to provide a resolution to the pending issues, such as the body wash, and ensure that your feedback is directed appropriately. I am looking forward to hear from you!
demiea
12/20/16
Interesting sale, good prices but way too long to wait to get items. Would be nice to have better communication regarding dispatch times.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello there Demie. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and we will be sure to pass your feedback down to our teams, as feedback such as yours is imperative to allow us to grow moving forward. If you ever have any confusion regarding this dispatch of some items, feel free to call us on 04 971 7258, weekdays, as our team would love to give you a hand.
amyc141
12/20/16
Great bargains, good brands. But lots of junk too, possibly too many sales? Have had excellent customer service when I've had enquiries about orders.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Amy. I love hearing honest reviews which details both positive and negative experiences, as they are some of the most valuable reviews we can receive. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the volume of sales in the hope that my team reviews it, and makes improvements moving forward. Thanks again, Jack.
sandyh71
12/20/16
enjoy online shopping, but hard to see the material and quality from the picture. Happy with most purchase, sometime disappointed with the quality when received.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear that you are happy with most of you purchases, Sandy! If you are ever unsure about the quality of a product, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would be happy to look into the specifics of the product for you. (:
sarahm273
12/20/16
Had a few hiccups over the years and some products have arrived smashed or faulty but I really like the scottage clothing and contour make up
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us, Sarah. We really do appreciate reviews that highlight both positive and negative aspects of our service. If you receive any damaged items in the future, be sure to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would love to give you a hand and make things right. Cheers. (:
rosannel4
12/20/16
If it wasn't for the fact that I've had some great buys from this site, I wouldn't bother using it. You personally need to keep track of deliveries because it seems the warehouses can sometimes overlook your order. A few of my orders has been delayed 2 weeks from the estimated arrival date.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon Rosanne. I we appreciate you providing your thoughts on our services, as it is essential for us to grow as a business. If you ever believe that our warehouse has overlooked your order, please give us a call on Weekdays at 04 974 7258, as this should never happen, and our lovely team would love to look into this for you. Cheers!
donnah116
12/20/16
sometimes you fine an item that is a really good price. Only thing is that it can take a while for the arrival of the item. however good quality products.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Donna! We do love hearing from our customers! Thanks for sharing this with us! (:
leoniem3
12/20/16
Although most items have been of good quality the delivery times are awful. Waiting four to eight weeks for items to arrive is not unusual.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Leonie. I am relieved to hear that you have enjoyed the products, but shocked to hear that you have to wait that long on multiple occasions. I would appreciate if you could provide us with some of the relevant order details, so that I could look into these instances, and ensure that your review does not go unnoticed.
johng418
12/20/16
Generally good, however some of items ordered did not turn out to be the ones advertised which is very frustrating also to order and pay for a product then to be told it is not available is also annoying !
On the plus side you are great to deal with and have some great products for sale. Regards
John G
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, John. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with us, both positive and negative. If you ever receive an item you are not happy with, do not hesitate to reach out to us on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, as our friendly team will be there to help in any way they can. (:
celynnev
12/20/16
Items are great but shipping time takes forever and the availability of the items is unreliable.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thank you for your review, Celynne. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with product availability and delivery times. If possible, I would love to look into any examples you have of this, so that I could review them with the team, and attempt to ensure that we do not encounter a similar situation in the future. If you could provide them to us here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258 (Weekdays), we would love to hear from you and investigate this. Cheers!
kiranf
12/20/16
I love bargain sites like this, but I'm also a savvy shopper, and this isn't where I want cheap low quality clothing with even less detail than it'd have on their own manufacturer's site. If things that won't have reviews are listed, then perhaps they should actually be described.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Kiran. We love hearing from Savvy shoppers, as they can really help us identify issues within our business. I was hoping that you might have an example of the situation you described, as I would love to look into this, and see what could be the cause of the discrepancy. Hopefully I will hear from you soon, so we can take a good look at some of the items you have referenced, and provide your feedback to our teams.
lesleyh15
too long for postage
i waited 6 weeks for delivery, 2 still to be delivered and I had to contact to get action
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Lesley. I am so sorry to hear about these delays, and I would love if you could provide your order number on to us, so that we could look into this situation, both for the purpose of internal review, and to ensure that we do right by you.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, and provide us with your experience!
bt55
12/20/16
The time frames from placing your order to receiving it can be lengthy. Can't complain when your saving a couple of bucks however if more care was taken when packaging for delivery to ensure beauty essentials weren't going to get damaged or leak it would be the whole experience that little bit more great.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, B T. Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about your experience with us. I especially appreciate the insight regarding the beauty products, and would love if you could provide us with an example of when this occurred, so that we could ensure the relevant team and warehouses receive your feedback. (:
wasimc
12/20/16
separated packages took a long time to finish the order, but the result was generally great, 1 pair of the shoes was slightly tighter than the other pairs (though the same size).
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Wasim. We appreciate hearing honest reviews from our customers, and as such, I would like to thank you for the time you took to send this in to us.

If you ever have an issue, such as the one you have described with your shoes, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, weekdays, as I am sure my team would be able to look into this, and see if there is anything at all we can do to help you out (:
laurieb48
12/20/16
Nz Sale is a great site - only the items take ages to arrive and their response isnt the fastest. Prices vary, which can be frustrating - otherwise happy. I do look at the site everyday :)
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear from an everyday user, Laurie. It is nice to see that you have enjoyed most of our services! I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the delivery times, and the price changes. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258. (:
Cheers.
fenellac
12/20/16
I was pleased with the products I purchased and fairly happy with the delivery times.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Great to hear that you have been enjoying our services, Fenella! We love hearing postie reviews such as these!
emilyg59
12/20/16
When I received my dress it wasn't the best quality, and the jumper wasn't what I expected but still ok
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi There, Emily. I am sorry to hear that you weren't too thrilled with your products. If this issue is still pending, please give us a call on 04 974 7258, or pass your order number on to us here, as we would love to give you a hand and make things right. (:
angelinab10
12/20/16
HI, love your products and constant new products. Have joined your site recently and purchased quite a bit for a non online shopper :) Only downside is the long delivery times.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Angelina. Its great to hear that you are enjoying our products! I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the delivery times. Cheers!
morgans48
12/20/16
I love the products and the sales on your website. The only thing that bothers me is that it is very unclear as to when things will arrive. You say a certain amount of working days once posted, which is fair, but it could take months for it to arrive in stock. Thus gifts, even when bought a month and a half out from the proper date, arrive late. If you are just ordering for yourself and have the patience of a saint it's no worries. But if you have something special in mind as a gift for someone else or an occasion you're better off buying it at full retail price as who knows when it will actually show up.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Morgan. Thank you for taking the time to post this review, and share both your positive and negative thoughts with us. While our delivery times are longer than most, this is one of the compromises that we have made to ensure that we can provide the lowest prices to our customers.

I am sorry to hear that your orders have been arriving so far outside of the estimated delivery time, and I was hoping you could provide me with the relevant order numbers, so I could look into this and provide your feedback to the relevant department.

I’m looking forward to hear from you, so we can investigate this matter. Cheers.
jacquiv
12/20/16
Easy to shop, however the delivery times can be vague. Sometimes it says it in transit, but it can still take weeks or even months to arrive.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Jacuqi. Thank you for taking the time to post some positive and negative aspects of our service.

If you had any example orders that have taken such a significant amount of time to arrive, I would love for you to pass the order numbers to us here, so that I can investigate this, and raise your concerns with the relevant teams.

I am looking forward to hear from you so that we can begin this investigation!

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz