NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 577 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.9%

• I absolutely love NZ Sale all my work colleague's have now purchased from this site too!
  • I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz

• Too many lies, dishonestly and unhelpful customer service team.
  • There are many other sites can use with far quicker delivery times
How would you rate NZSale?

“Bloody corker”

Andrea M.
5/12/20

Can't go wrong here Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product If your rebuying a regular product make sure u get your order in a month before you want it ( NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COVID ITS THE NORM TO HAVE A FOUR WEEK WAIT IF YOUR IN NZ) ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33) delivery times (11) order (138) love nz sale (10) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) 3 weeks (9) new zealand (9) 2 weeks (9) quality products (11) time frame (9)
shellyb142
March 8th, 2020
I have shopped with NZsale for years now and to be honest I love it, I've never had any issues and everything I've purchased has been great. Yes delivery can take a while, but they do give you an estimated day etc. Just recently things have changed to $9.99 nz shipping BUT free if you spend $100 on that same site :( It's a shame as I really appreciated the cheap delivery fees which in turn has stopped me shopping as much, prob not a bad thing lol. The other annoying thing is now when I log in a stupid grid of pictures comes up and I have to pick the squares that don't or do have certain pics in them! Why? My once guilty pleasure of online shopping is ruined. Miss the old NZSale.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Shelly, thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions have changed where the order should be $100.00 and above per location for the order to be entitled to the free shipping promotion.
lexid15
May 9th, 2020
I have been buying from NZ Sale for over 10 years but I don't buy from them as often now as it takes months (and yes I really do mean months) to receive the items. This is even before Covid 19.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Lexi, thank you for your review. We try our level best to get the items delivered on time and usually we are able to comply to them, however at rare occasions it gets delayed due to some uncontrollable fact. Please let me know the order number and I will check further for you.
azminab
December 27th, 2019
I have made many purchases on the site and there are some really good deals when you do your research.

It would be very helpful if there was a record or history of purchase with pictures and prices of the items purchased to refer to. They email you confirmation of your purchase and sometimes the picture and price are there and sometimes there is no information about what you purchased.

I like to look back on my purchases and how much I paid for items.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Azmina, thank you for writing to us. We love hearing on how we can improve our customer experience. I will forward your feedback to our team for their consideration. Have a great day!
jol133
May 26th, 2020
If I had read all the reviews before purchasing from NZSale I would never have purchased from them. I did read the reviews after purchasing from them and was very concerned, wondering if I would ever receive my packages at all and if they would be inferior products.
Yes it took ages for my goods to be shipped I was told by another customer they don't ship your goods until after they are no longer for sale on the website (not sure if this is true or not) They did not seem to ship them until they were no longer advertised so possibly this could be the case, although there is no mention of a delay or how impossibly long it will take to receive your order!
I did chase up my order a couple of times and was concerned that I also received a standard generic reply the first time. The second time I actually got a valid tracking number which said I should receive my goods soon. Because of all the negative reviews here I was very sceptical.
Anyway the end result is that I received my goods today and I am very happy with them - they are quality goods at a great price. I did have to wait a few months for my order to arrive, but I am also waiting for orders from NZ based stores to ship my orders. Right now you expect delays with the backlog from Covid 19 I suppose. With there being so much negative feedback I wanted to even the scales a little, because I am honestly satisfied with my purchase. I would recommend them if you don't mind waiting up to a few months to receive your order. They do have some great sales just saying. At first I thought I would never order from them again after reading the reviews and then the huge wait. However, even though I was a bit frustrated with the wait I would consider buying from them again if I really wanted the item knowing I would have to wait? I guess if you are aware of this, its not so bad. Also in regards to customer service they responded quickly to my messages.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Jo, thank you for rating us and I am very sorry that the order arrived later than the estimated time frame. We try our level best to deliver the item within the stipulated time frame and we succeed most of the time, however due to some unavoidable reasons on rare occasions the orders get delayed. I will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.
atholr
May 8th, 2019
Mostly old stock (last season or end of line or limited run) and knock off (reproductions rather than the big brand) but it's cheap and it's fairly efficient.
annab343
August 1st, 2017
I notice certain brands like Clarins, Clinique and L'Occitane
Repeatedly have sales where the discount is LESS than the postage (e.g. A whopping $3.00 discount on RRP - then add $8 shipping- (and then wait weeks for it to arrive) huh?) Upon querying this I was told that if I buy more I will eventually save- Really?
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to send through this feedback and letting us know that this is still not quite right. We are constantly looking for opportunities where we can do better and will take stock of this. If you would like to contact us directly at any time please call our head office on 04 974 7258.
mariaf68
Verified purchase
Nzsale offers great prices but then with the shipping fee- it sometimes takes off the discount from the product. Something that a consumer would then go to the retail price at their local
Store since it will be the same anyway and you get instant gratification.

I have also experience delays in product arrival as well as having ordered a product which was different from what was promised.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have any pending or outstanding issues, our Member Relations Team would love to help. You can reach us on 04 974 7258. We're here to help xx
erikam36
Verified purchase
The site has great bargains and so far everything is exactly as promised. I have ordered everything from jewellery to kitchen things and it all turns up well packed and safe. The delivery dates are a bit misleading but if you don't have a deadline for a gift or are happy to wait then you will get good deals here (to be fair the delay might be custom's fault not the site).
Hi Erika, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding delivery. Cheers
debbief41
Verified purchase
They try hard, and the service is great, but the quality of the goods is a bit hit & miss, one dress I bought fell apart after my daughter wore it once, another looked fine online but when it arrived I found that it had raincoat material for the skirt. Can take a long time for delivery. Returns are handled well.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Debbie, it's a shame to hear you've had a product or two that wasn't quite up to par. I'm glad to see you found our return process easy enough! :) xx
kiranf
Verified purchase
I love bargain sites like this, but I'm also a savvy shopper, and this isn't where I want cheap low quality clothing with even less detail than it'd have on their own manufacturer's site. If things that won't have reviews are listed, then perhaps they should actually be described.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hello Kiran. We love hearing from Savvy shoppers, as they can really help us identify issues within our business. I was hoping that you might have an example of the situation you described, as I would love to look into this, and see what could be the cause of the discrepancy. Hopefully I will hear from you soon, so we can take a good look at some of the items you have referenced, and provide your feedback to our teams.
taniar4
Verified purchase
Mix of awesome and average shopping great range and great sales did have a parcel ho astray help desk sorted in end but communication with the help desk was lengthy but the sales are still tempting and I guess mail does go astray a concern that once leaves NZ sale delivery not guaranteed so would not now be spending large sums on an order that may or may not arrive
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Tania, Thanks for sharing your experiences please feel free to call the customer service line in future if you need assistance with any orders. Cheers
katrinap7
December 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
Transactions go through but takes a very long time for purchases to arrive, one never arrived and had no notification that it would not ever arrive as coming from countries that can not send products to N Z but credit to NZ sale they credited my account with no communication so had to work out for myself what the credit was for!
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, Katrina. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this situation to us. I would love to look into this further, and see if I can see where the communication breakdown you are reporting occurred. As such, I was hoping you could pass your order number on to us here, so we could begin reviewing this turn of events.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
mikeo54
December 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
Great bargains are often could be found on the website, however sometimes shipping times disappoint, as to no updates of extended delivery dates for example.
Hi Mike, Thanks for sharing your feedback. Cheers
pennym27
Verified purchase
I've had mixed experiences, I have received some lovely, well packaged items and twice have received totally wrong items. In the wrong was a blue leather handbag I ordered came as a black pvc one and an iPad mini keyboard I ordered I received an iPad Air 2 thing for. I have yet to send that back. Sometimes things take a while to come. But when the right things have come I've been very happy with them.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Penny, Thank you for sharing your shopping experiences. We have a super easy return process should you wish to return the incorrectly received items. Cheers
morgans48
Verified purchase
I love the products and the sales on your website. The only thing that bothers me is that it is very unclear as to when things will arrive. You say a certain amount of working days once posted, which is fair, but it could take months for it to arrive in stock. Thus gifts, even when bought a month and a half out from the proper date, arrive late. If you are just ordering for yourself and have the patience of a saint it's no worries. But if you have something special in mind as a gift for someone else or an occasion you're better off buying it at full retail price as who knows when it will actually show up.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, Morgan. Thank you for taking the time to post this review, and share both your positive and negative thoughts with us. While our delivery times are longer than most, this is one of the compromises that we have made to ensure that we can provide the lowest prices to our customers.

I am sorry to hear that your orders have been arriving so far outside of the estimated delivery time, and I was hoping you could provide me with the relevant order numbers, so I could look into this and provide your feedback to the relevant department.

I’m looking forward to hear from you, so we can investigate this matter. Cheers.
bt55
Verified purchase
The time frames from placing your order to receiving it can be lengthy. Can't complain when your saving a couple of bucks however if more care was taken when packaging for delivery to ensure beauty essentials weren't going to get damaged or leak it would be the whole experience that little bit more great.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, B T. Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about your experience with us. I especially appreciate the insight regarding the beauty products, and would love if you could provide us with an example of when this occurred, so that we could ensure the relevant team and warehouses receive your feedback. (:
rachelh83
Verified purchase
I do enjoy the specials and seeing a large range of products that I wouldn't normally come across. It always seems like such a long time to wait between paying and anything turning up.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Rachel, we completely understand that sometimes it can take a while for your goodies to arrive. We search the globe for the best brands, at the best prices so sometimes it can take a little bit longer. We are always looking for ways to speed our order processing times to improve our customers shopping experience :) xx
rosannel4
Verified purchase
If it wasn't for the fact that I've had some great buys from this site, I wouldn't bother using it. You personally need to keep track of deliveries because it seems the warehouses can sometimes overlook your order. A few of my orders has been delayed 2 weeks from the estimated arrival date.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon Rosanne. I we appreciate you providing your thoughts on our services, as it is essential for us to grow as a business. If you ever believe that our warehouse has overlooked your order, please give us a call on Weekdays at 04 974 7258, as this should never happen, and our lovely team would love to look into this for you. Cheers!
mels133
Verified purchase
Products are promoted as a really good price, but you don'the actually save that much on them at all. Especially if you wait for sales to go on its cheaper to go to the store. Products take way to long to arrive, I wait months for some things. This makes me reluctant to buy.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Mel, we work hard with our suppliers to get the best prices available but appreciate your feedback on this. Xx
avak4
Verified purchase
I love NZ Sale, the cheap finds you come accross are great although the shipping does take awhile.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Thanks for your feedback, Ava - we're always looking to improve our delivery times for our valued customers :) xx
monicag29
Verified purchase
Ordered a pair of boots but was disappointed when order was refunded as the size was out of stock even though it was available to order on site. Happened again on same site when it was advertised and I put in another order for a different size. Finally on the third encounter, I managed to order another pair and hopefully this time the size is available.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Monica, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We completely understand the disappointment of missing out on an order - it definitely seems as though something has gone wrong with our inventory levels of this item. Should you have issues, please don't hesitate to reach our Member Relations Team on 04 974 7258. We're here to help :) xx
laurieb48
Verified purchase
Nz Sale is a great site - only the items take ages to arrive and their response isnt the fastest. Prices vary, which can be frustrating - otherwise happy. I do look at the site everyday :)
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
It’s great to hear from an everyday user, Laurie. It is nice to see that you have enjoyed most of our services! I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the delivery times, and the price changes. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258. (:
Cheers.
demiea
Verified purchase
Interesting sale, good prices but way too long to wait to get items. Would be nice to have better communication regarding dispatch times.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hello there Demie. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and we will be sure to pass your feedback down to our teams, as feedback such as yours is imperative to allow us to grow moving forward. If you ever have any confusion regarding this dispatch of some items, feel free to call us on 04 971 7258, weekdays, as our team would love to give you a hand.
johng418
Verified purchase
Generally good, however some of items ordered did not turn out to be the ones advertised which is very frustrating also to order and pay for a product then to be told it is not available is also annoying!
On the plus side you are great to deal with and have some great products for sale. Regards
John G
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi there, John. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with us, both positive and negative. If you ever receive an item you are not happy with, do not hesitate to reach out to us on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, as our friendly team will be there to help in any way they can. (:
hanajanec
Verified purchase
I enjoy the different range of items for sale and are at great prices. When I do go to get things a lot of the time they are sold out- to be expected when the products are good prices- so that's not so bad. It's the time for delivery that really grinds my gears. Sometimes it can be up to 2 months wait- I do try to buy as much in advance (birthdays etc) but most of the time the delay in shipping has meant that the day has been and gone. This has now stopped me from buying so many gifts for others from the site as i can never guarantee when it will be delivered. If the delivery had better timing - I would be giving this a 100% thumbs up.
Customer S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Hana-jane, thanks for your review! We understand It's hard to patiently wait for deliveries, the struggle is real! While you wait, did you know that we have a number of NZSALE outlets around both islands open most days, ready for you to shop till you drop? Our outlet locations are listed on our Facebook Page, so be sure to check it out! https://www.facebook.com/nzsale/

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us. I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

Customer S.
Agent
Typically responds within 3 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?