NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 577 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 4.7%

• I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
  • Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices.

• I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale.
  • Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data...
How would you rate NZSale?

“Bloody corker”

Andrea M.
5/12/20

Can't go wrong here Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product If your rebuying a regular product make sure u get your order in a month before you want it ( NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COVID ITS THE NORM TO HAVE A FOUR WEEK WAIT IF YOUR IN NZ ) ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it??? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months?? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33) delivery times (11) order (138) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) 3 weeks (9) new zealand (9) quality products (11) love nz sale (10) 2 weeks (9) item (137)
leeannd10
March 11th, 2020
Buyer protection - Commerce Commission will investigate yourr complaints so contact them!

NZ Sale have a responsibility to deliver on goods you purchase.

I read a lot of common themes happening here that need addressing further.

Don't delay but take action today! Your step forward may help another avoid the same mistake!

Commerce Commissioner NZ
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Leann, thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the experience. I would love to assist you with your query. Could you please let us know your issue and we will definitely look into the matter for you. Looking forward to your reply.
adrianb67
March 11th, 2018
ive spent about $2000 plus with NZ sale in the last three months and the time you have to wait for your goods is getting worse and worse.They give you an estimated delivery,im not sure why they do that because their dates are way off.Im still waiting for something i bought 2 months ago, still not arrived.There our pay system im not sure about that i seem to have paid for it before i get it because there shipping is so bad.There are many other sites can use with far quicker delivery times
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Adrian B, we appreciate your honest feedback here. We always work hard to minimize the time our customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices.
We are concerned to hear that you are yet to receive an order from two months ago and would ask you to please call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can investigate this and resolve the whereabouts of your order as quickly as we can. We look forward to hearing from you
konradk5
May 19th, 2018
i just bought a blouse from NZ sale... arrived promptly, but dimensions are WAY off, its long enough to be an evening dress and the shoulder straps are in the wrong place, ill have to pay MORE MONEY to get a tailor to fix things

cheaply and poorly made products made to rob people
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Konrad, if the item is not as we described please do reach out directly via your account and contact us or do call us directly on 04 974 7258 so that we can assist you with a manual return so that this can be returned to us.
nikkit26
September 7th, 2017
I have had orders unfulfilled, never delivered and cancelled. Have bought a great deal through NZ sale over the last few years, but recently they have become unreliable and it's just frustrating paying for things and never getting them. The latest issue was an order that was partly missing items, which they can't give me an explaination for and want to issue a refund voucher which is no use to me as I am leaving NZ in two weeks so any voucher used to buy further items will be too late.... I have requested a refund for missing items to my credit card as stated in their own Terms and Conditions # 24, but keep getting told that I can have a voucher. $115 wasted with nothing to show for it. NEVER AGAIN and will advise others not to use this site anymore.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Nikki, thanks for your honest feedback and sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise and completely understand your disappointment and frustration that these things have been happening with your orders. Since this has happened more than once we would love the chance to get in touch with you and try and set things right. Can you please send through a message via Facebook or please do contact our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you
kimh154
Verified purchase
I ordered a product two months before I received it. I was showing 'in transit' for 4 weeks. When I made contact with NZ sale, every reply I got it was told we are investigating and I would hear back in 2-3 days. It took 3 weeks to get a proper answer. I wanted my money back but it was not granted. I was very disappointed and it has made me cautious about purchasing from NZ Sale again.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, Kim. Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight into your experience, especially as it sounds so out of the ordinary.

I was hoping that you would give me the opportunity to investigate this matter, see if I can discern what occurred while your order was in transit, and ensure that your feedback is directed properly. If you could kindly provide me with your order number, I should be able to begin this process. Many thanks.
jasond102
Verified purchase
Generally okay. One in three sales no stock. Our cards do not work with the website so have to use paypal instead.
Sometimes wait for goods far exceeds the target date for delivery, missing the birthday when should have been on time.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback we're sorry you have experienced some unfulfilled orders. We are always striving to better our communication with our customers over delays Cheers
albertp34
Verified purchase
more than three times my orders were either delayed for more than 30 days and/or cancelled because the supplier does not have the items I ordered. this should not happen or the buyer should have been advised that there will be delays even before the expected delivery date. Furthermore, if you can not meet your deadlines/obligations refund is necessary.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Albert, thank you for taking the time to review NZSALE. We appreciate your insight here and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We rely heavily on our suppliers to provide accurate inventory lists so that we can make sure our customers can receive their goodies. If you have any pending issues or concerns, our Member Relations Team can be reached on 04 974 7258 - we're here to help xx
campbellp1
December 19th, 2016
Verified purchase
I am impressed by the range and quality of lines on NZ Sale and have been able to purchase items which I had previously written off buying due to price. The only problem with the site is the extremely long delivery times and the highly inaccurate tracking. I've found a good rule of thumb is to add a week or two to the delivery estimate on the order list.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hello, Campbell. We really do appreciate the insight you have provided, and the time you took out of your day to post this here. If you ever feel that the tracking for your order is not accurate, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would love to hear from you, and give you a hand! That is what we are here for (:
annemariem7
Verified purchase
Had offer of free postage with first order but was charged and when I asked was almost called a liar and made to prove the offer by sending copy of email advising free shipping, got a refund but no apology and very poor emails from people I dealt with, was not happy at all but hopefully service will improve
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi Anne-Marie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with NZSALE. I apologise that you felt our team was insinuating that you were not entitled to the free postage promotion, upon further investigation, it appears that there was an internal communication breakdown where our Member Relations Team was not notified of this new promotion. We would appreciate the opportunity to review the messages you have received so that we can further improve the quality of our responses. Could you please email me through any account, message or order details to blake@nzsale.co.nz for further review. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Blake.
juliae17
Verified purchase
Over 3 weeks and yet to receive item although it is expected to arrive today or tomorrow. Would be happier if I was informed of wait and didnt have to contact to enquire, and then a 2nd contact to follow up on where the item was. Happy with the speed of response from the contact us form on site. Would have given more stars if shipping times were provided or I was informed about unforseen delays.
Cheers.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Good afternoon, Julia. I am sorry to hear about the delays surrounding your order. I would love if you could provide your order number to us, as I would like to look into this order, the delays, and the visibility of the shipping times, as we do provide an estimate on the listing, so I would like to get some more information from you regarding this feedback.

I am looking forward to hear from you!
fionc
Verified purchase
As I canny return items, I will not buy any clothes from NZsale again. Also, delivery of some items took a lot longer than estimated.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi There, Fion. While we do accept returns in almost all instances, you are only able to lodge them on your side for 3 weeks after dispatch. If you have any items that you are looking to return, fell free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, during business hours, as our team would be more than happy to give you a hand during this process.
leeannt1
Verified purchase
The fun & convenience of online shopping is so much better when the delivery service is better & faster than its competitors - come on NZ Sale & get it together. You'll have happier customers; more repeat business & increase referrals.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hey Lee-Ann, we appreciate your honest feedback here. We're constantly working on ways to improve our delivery times to get our lovely customers their goodies even faster xx
granth32
Verified purchase
Purchased products never showed up and I can't seem to get a refund from NZ Sale.
Blake S. – NZSale Rep
Hi there, Grant. I am truly sorry to hear about the turn of events you are reporting, and would very much like to get in touch with you regarding your order, and see if I can set things right. As such, I was hoping that you could provide me with your order number, so I could begin this process.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S.,

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S.,

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S.,

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S.,

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S.,

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S.,

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S.,

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80% on ladies, ...

Blake S.
Customer service
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?