Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

79 reviews with 1 star

jelenaw1
1/3/20
Ordered these on 7/11/19 with approximate delivery 07/12-12/12/19, goods were supposedly dispatched on 30/11/19 but there was never tracking option available for this items. I contacted them on numerous occasions and was advised at first that items are on La customs, than that as the seller send them directly to me they do not know how to help but they will look into it, than I got at least 3 generic messages saying how they have launched investigation and I will need to allow 5 working days for them to look into this.As it is 4/01/20 today they had more than enough time to conduct any investigation till this point if they were really conducting one,all of my request to be reimbursed and for them to keep the goods which they OBVIOUSLY don't have ( and most likely never had in first place) have been persistently ignored despite the fact that there are laws in NZ that bind them to do so if they can not produce goods they have sold- which is a case here. I can not believe that in NZ scamming site like this is allowed to operate legally. I also on 2 occasions ordered Kate Spade shoes that they could not deliver due to "issues with US supplier " but they kept my money for them for as long as they could, had swimming suits that came and were not what I ordered.....all in all if there are people there looking to be scammed NSsale is the way to go. I am closing my account with them as soon as this Pandora issue is resolved and I get my 190$ back if I ever do, as there is no deal good enough to justify being treated like a full by dishonest business while they keep your money hostage for almost 2 months.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Jelena, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order and that you are still waiting to hear back from us. I have checked on your order and can see that you have been waiting a long time. I have checked and originally the parcel had no tracking scans and that was rectified after being raised the first time. Since then, the parcel seems to be stuck in international transit and I can see that our team member has lodged an enquiry with our delivery partners for them. Regrettably, we have not heard back from the team as yet. I have now raised this again with the delivery partner and will get back to you within 3 working days. I am really sorry for your experience with us.
mikec968
1/2/20
Worst online experience ever.
Order #30473723
This order was placed on 22/11/19 with a delivery dates 9/12/19 - 14/12/19.
It is now 3/01/20 and still nothing has arrived. Online booking states this was dispatched on 23/12/19. I have had no response to the email I sent querying the status of my order. Will not be shopping here again.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Mike, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry that you are without your order. I have checked on this and can see that this order was dispatched on 23/12/2019. I am unable to view any tracking information and as such I have lodged this with our team to investigate on the whereabouts of your order. Please allow 5 working days for me to hear back from them and I will get in touch with you about the order. I am sorry for your experience with us.
nickyt13
12/29/19
Updated status - have received one of two orders, it was ten days late however we have it now and the price was very good and the item is perfect. Still waiting on item two, which was due by 25 Dec, but I'm confident it will turn up sometime! It would be great if NZ Sale could give correct timelines for delivery, and repair the tracking system which doesn't seem to work. I do understand it's the busy season, but when it says three weeks for delivery and takes a month, it's not great.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Nicky, Thank you for messaging us. I have checked and part of your order has been delivered today. The other part of the order is still on its way to you . Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the order to reach you. Have a great day.
denisser5
12/23/19
I'm so frustrated they should advise they won't make any order for Christmas I order mine 2 months ago and they told me that I should look around my house... really??? this Happen to me twice and I want my money back what a horrible feeling you can't trust in them they are si polite when they answer but they haven't solved my problem
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Denisse, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you are without your order. Can you please advise your order number and I will help check on this for you? I look forward to hearing from you.
jaymieg3
12/22/19
Terrible service, ordered a gift early, on the 3rd of December it said on the website that they had the item in stock, I find out later they did not have the item in-stock, then they finally receive the stock on their end on the 12th of December, and still have not shipped the item to me. So the item has been sitting there for 12 days on their end not doing anything. To rub some salt in the wound they have spent most of the lead up to Christmas advertising a buy now and receive before Christmas promotion but obviously that was never going to happen for most of their customers as you can tell by reading the other reviews, so a bit of false advertising on their part, that i'm sure the commerce commission would love to hear about. The majority of this time I have tried to deal with their support staff but they genuinely feel like a bot who seem to neglect the main points of issue you bring up with them, and seem to not want to come to any solution. Overall I would not recommend purchasing anything from nzsale, as they seem to offer a poor lack luster service.
You would be better off purchasing the same items directly from china your self.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Jaymie, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. As we source products from around the World delivery times will vary. We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible after the end of the sale. Delivery will be made via a number of partners and the estimated delivery times will be indicated within each specific sale according to the dispatch location. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. I once again apologise for the delay in the delivery of your order.
jodiel40
12/19/19
I placed an order early November, est delivery was late November. Nothing came have emailed, Facebook messages and just get generic answers if any. They make out it has been dispatched but since when does it take 2 months to come from the states. Want a refund so I can buy else where as was for christmas but no answer now I will have a very disappointed child at christmas. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Jodie, thank you for your message and I am sorry that the order has not reached you yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
annag286
12/15/19
Just don't use them is my advice! Waited almost a month for a simple online order - never received it, communication very poor and now waiting a full refund. It shouldn't be this hard. Ruined christmas!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Anna, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on this matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.
lisar701
12/9/19
I had ordered 3 products. 1 has arrived, 1 is showing in transit (but not received) - and one is showing as cancelled but I didn't cancel it
Not impressed
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lisa, thank you for your review and I am sorry that the item you have ordered have not reached you yet.Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
donnam283
12/5/19
My parcel has been in transit for 1 week no tracking number given. I have emailed them 3 times no response. Now it says its been delivered Not. Not a happy customer.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Donna, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that you have not received the order despite it has been marked as delivered. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
staciem30
11/24/19
GRRRRRRRRRR
All i can say about NZ Sale, i have purchased alot of items over the years, they used to have high end products that wern't available elsewhere in NZ, however now they mostly seem to post the same products over and over again or else it is cheap crap you can get off Ali Express.

Anyway in the last few months i have purchased a few products that wern't available elsewhere - HOWEVER - they have never been dleivered, tracking is false

I purchased a handbag for $309 on 18th October, delivery was quoted as Estimated Delivery: 01/11/19 - 08/11/19. However i have not yet received my purchase, the tracking is showing as invalid. I have been in contact with NZ Sale and have been told every excuse under the sun, it went like this which totally contradicts themselves!

1.I have checked your order in our system and to confirm, this order is special as it will be dispatched directly to your door from our Supplier's Warehouse. I can confirm your order is currently being prepared for dispatch as we speak. You should expect to see your order dispatched within the coming days.
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION
Warehouse Location: USA
Estimated Transit Time (Once Dispatched): 10 - 14 working days.

2. Thank you for messaging us in regards to your Kate Spade New York Cameron Street Sarah Shoulder Bag purchase. I'm sorry for the delay in the delivery of this order. However, I would like to confirm that your order has now been dispatched as per the below.
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION
Date of Dispatch: 10/11/2019
Warehouse Location: Los Angeles
Tracking ID: LZ976792370NZ
Estimated Transit Time: 7-10 business days

3. Thanks for contacting us in regards to your order, I am sorry to see that you are yet to receive this delivery.
Our freight forwarded had encountered an unforeseen delay dispatching a number of our orders to New Zealand however we are in the midst of rectifying this issue with them. We expect for your order to reach New Zealand by the end of the week, you will be able to see the track events on your order update as soon as this occurs.
I understand this order is a little later than anticipated and with that I appreciate your patience while we look into this. You should expect to receive this parcel by the end of next week.

4.With the information available to me, I'm unable to best advise on your enquiry so I have forwarded this through to the relevant team for assistance.
Once we have obtained the necessary information, a member of my team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Now i cannot get a reply, absolute joke.

tHE SAME STORY WITH THE OTHER 2 ORDERS I PLACED

NEVER SHOP WITH NZ SALE AGAIN - THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICE HAVE TOTALLY TURNED TO RUBBISH
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Stacie, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Looking at the order , it has been dispatched but it is not tracking. Hence, we have lodged an investigation with our logistics team to check on the order status for you. We expect the investigation to take up to 5 business days. We will get back to you as soon as we have an update. I am sorry for the trouble.
patriciaw426
11/10/19
Item is 3 weeks late. They refuse to do anything and have even declined a return reque so I will never get my money back even if it turns up one day! Absolutely appalling.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Patricia, thank you for your rating and I am sorry that the item arrived late to you and the return request was declined. I would love to check on this further for you, could you please let us know the order number. Looking forward for your reply.
davidl1629
11/5/19
I read all the negative reviews and tried to risk it anyway. Low and behold they held onto my money for 2 weeks, didn't order the product. This was for a $600 designer item as well, not just toothpaste or makeup. Realised my risk didn't pay off and tried to cancel but my messages were either ignored, or was given vague nonsensical replies. I had to contact the 3rd party payment app I used as a safeguard in order to get a refund as their customer service base actually responds to messages, unlike NZsale. Then they finally reply to my message with a lie saying they had no stock after I get my refund. Trying to "smooth things over". If you're on the fence about using them I guarantee you'll absolutely regret it

Tip for consumers: Stay well away, it may look worth it, but it's not worth the trouble

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi David, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on this matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.
patriciam962
10/30/19
My order was cancelled on the 18th October without informing me and I have not received my refund yet!! I will not purchase from this site again!!!!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Patricia, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that your order was unfulfilled. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the refund status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
dp260
10/19/19
I bought 100 crayons deal on 26/09/2019. Expecting to receive up to 15/10/2019. On the 9/10 my order got canceled and I wasn't told. I contacted them and they blamed the supplier. TODAY is 19/10 and they has EXACTLY the same deal going on!!!! Why couldn't they asked I I wouldn't mind waiting for 4 FOUR more days? Or even 10 more days?
I wouldn't give any stars as a review if I could
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi D P, thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you have not received the order. Could you please let me know on the order number and I will check further on the matter for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
irenen32
9/25/19
NZ SALE NZ I had a problem with scarves that were meant to be cashmere and 2 arrived without any markings but the third came with clearly "made in china polyester". When I complained I had to jump through many hoops and then they did not keep their word and only refunded one scarf. They were expensive too! I only look for quality items and the only advantage is that there is no GST. Rest of the site is left over stuff from Europe. Very poor service. I think the site has been taken over as it is even worse than it was. In the beginning they didn't tell me that they did not give refunds only vouchers. and they ran out. Hello MY MONEY AND THEY KEPT IT.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Irene, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining the order. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Looking forward for your reply.
hyeb1
8/9/19
Fake tracking. Worst service.
Ordered in May 4 (invoice 35146787) but "finally" received a reply in August 5 saying it is no more available.

One star is even too much for rating.
Do not waste your time and money.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Hye, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the experience you had with us pertaining to your order. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
ss517
7/23/19
Over the year I have made several purchases thru NZSale. Most of the time goods were delivered in good condition and within the estimated time however my last purchase of Kate Spade Wallet (Invoice no. 35540027) which was bought as a present was cancelled. I was supposed to received it 4th July. Emailed twice then received a reply 9th saying that order is in the system, its special order and would be dispatched directly from supplier's warehouse. 12/7 Email they still couldn't say when it would be dispatched. 18/7 supplier's processing the order and would be dispatch early this week. 22/7 suddenly received an email my order has been cancelled! Hasn't received any reply from them. I had to break the news that the present it late and now I have to tell her that it is not coming! NOT HAPPY!!!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi S.S, thank you for your message. I am sorry that the order has been unfulfilled due to stock issues.To explain why this has occurred, our business model is structured in a way that we generally do not hold sales event stock in our warehouse. Most advertised items on our website have been held aside for us by our Brand Partners. Hence, there has been stock shortage on our supplier's end and that is the reason that the order could not be fulfilled. I am sorry about this.
kennyf32
7/21/19
Tracking is fake. NZ sale consumer service is also the worst. They will never respond to any phone calls, emails.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Kenny, thank you for your rating and I am sorry for the experience you had with us. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check on the tracking for you. Looking forward for your reply.
wiebkeb
7/21/19
I have used NZ Sale in the past and most of the time goods were delivered in good condition and within the estimated time frame....that is until my last order from May this year!!
Goods were ordered 22.5.2019 #29341977 and 29341823 with an estimated delivery 8.-13.6.! Nothing happened and customer service initially kept me updated and even offered a cancellation of the order. Sadly I didn't accept at the time to wait another week, than I was told order was in final stages of dispatch- that was 3.7.! The tracking didn't show anything for the next 2 weeks and eventually items apparently got dispatched 15.7.....however a few days later the tracking disappeared to than show same status a few days later again. Surely after 7 days it should be in NZ, let alone that it was 2 months ago that items were ordered. My messages get completely ignored. It seems like a complete scam to order from them, they take your money but don't deliver. I will contact credit card company to see if I can get money back through them and consider getting in touch with police. It really shouldn't happen- it might be that getting the stock into their warehouses is out of their hands but the least you can do is keeping your customers up to date.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Wiebke, thank you for your message and I apologise for the delay in the order. The orders are being dispatched from our UK warehouse. Looking at the tracking, it is currently on international transit from UK to N, please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. The parcel can be tracked athttps://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977630767NZ.
md293
7/18/19
Ordered on 24th June, still haven't received item. Tracking makes no sense, says it is out for delivery then says it has arrived in the country afterwards and is in transit to a local depot. That was 15 days ago! I tried contacting through NZSale website which says I should receive a response within 24hrs, it has been more than 24hrs and I haven't heard anything. Wish I had never purchased from this site.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. Extremely incompetent. Extremely poor service. Still haven't received item ordered June 24th. Tracking is a joke. Investigation into my missing order is now close to 3 weeks when I was informed it would take 5 days. I just want a refund.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi MD, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received your order yet. Could you please provide us with the order number and I will check further on the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
cheriel22
7/13/19
After waiting a long time for my expensive jacket that looked like a cheap version of the one in the picture I was very p*ssed off, they say it is wool but the fabric is cheap polyester crap that you could pick up at The Warehouse or Kmart. I wont be shopping with NZ Sale again.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Cherie, Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected. While I am unable to check on this order as I do not have the order number, we do have an easy to follow returns process. Should you not want this item, you can lodge a returns request and our team will get back to you with the instructions on how to return them back. I hope this information helps.
nashf1
7/13/19
2 Orders done on 27 th June and have still not received items and it's 15th July. One of the items has stated has been dispatched but not received as yet. The second item has not even been shipped.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Nash, Thank you for messaging us. I am sorry that you are without your order.Please note that each sales event we list online is run by a different brand partner and as such, different sales event stock may become available at different times. This means that even though you may check out with goodies from multiple sales at one time, your complete order may not be sent together. Unfortunately, I am unable to check on your account without your order details. Please do advise the order number and I'd help check on the whereabouts of your order. I look forward to hearing from you.
yvettes44
7/5/19
NZ sale - online shopping at its worst. Terrible. Amazing that they still have customers when there are so many other online retailers that are superior. Quality of brands has gone downhill, google the brand before buying - many are not what they seem e.eg. "Poon from Switzerland" - not Swiss. "sale" and percentages off retail price is not actual, you often end up with very low quality goods - my experience was with bedding. When your order is 'cancelled' without explanation - you receive no notification that this has occurred. The wait time for goods is horrendous. Size charts are not always accurate. You do not get money back with returns. You must pay postage for returns. Once my store vouchers has been used, I'll be happy to see the end of NZSALE.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Yvette, thank you for your message. I am sorry for the experience you had with us. I would love to check on the issue for you, could you please provide us with the order number.Hope to hear from you soon.
clodaghh
6/27/19
Bought a coat, the item that I received looked nothing like it. They seem to have started selling items of clothing from those cheap pop ups you see on facebook. The item bought is NOTHING like the item you receive. Will never buy off this site again. Cheap tat this is mis-sold as something else.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Clodagh, thank you for your message and I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the item you have purchased. In this instance, you can return them for a full refund. You can login into your NZSALE account , under My Returns please create a return request for the item. Once you create a return request, our Returns team will get in touch with you with the return instructions within 1 to 2 business days. I am sorry for the trouble.
helens301
6/18/19
I have never had to leave a negative review from any online stores even ones that have had the odd issue! Untill now... I've shopped with NZ sale for years and always had a positive experience but things have changed recently. Customer service is terrible if you get a reply within a week your lucky, if you get sucked into a falsely advertised deal and pull them up on it prepare to be ignored or just fobbed off even when you've sent through proof of the mistakes and then see that they've withdrawn those sales without making your purchase right. I'm still waiting on the outcome and refund of Palmers body care products that were advertised as 12 pack but once invoiced show six pack. Other products advertised 6 pack but show 3 pack on the invoice. They say there's no issue but I've screenshot the original photos which they withdrew. It seems petty to do this but when you imagine how many people bought it you can see where they make a good profit! To be fobbed off is quite infuriating. Another order made at tge same time was for three winter knits, they've arrived and are nothing like what's advertised in the photos, cheaply made, thin and quite clearly something you'd get for $5 on aliexpress. Really disappointed at all of this I use to tell all my friends the good quality and awesome deals I got on here. Not any more. Step up NZ sale.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Helen, Thank you for your sharing this experience with us. I am really sorry to hear that they had been incorrectly labelled. I have checked on your photos that were sent and have flagged this to our buying team. Please do get in touch with us via the contact us section once you have received your order and we can discuss on the reimbursement / compensation for them. I also sorry to hear that the winters knits did not arrive as expected. Should you not want them, you can return them back to us for a refund. I am really sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz