Review of NoMoreRack

Tel: 855-847-7225
buyer@nomorerack.com

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

pattid4
1/6/15

I will NEVER EVER order from this company again! I ordered comforter & two pillows. I received only comforter. I called company, they have no record of my order! There was no order # on the invoice. So I ordered pillows again. Two days later, original pillows arrived. Don't like them. But no I can't return the first set of pillows because they say that my new order number on pillows invoice doesn't match my name! Then received second set, and was able to return. Now I look at my Paypal account and there is only a "partial refund". They did not refund my purchase price and now another call to them. Meanwhile still have first set of pillows that I don't want and can't return because they are claiming the account name is different even though the invoice has MY name on it. WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Tip for consumers: DON'T SHOP AT NOMORERACK.COM

annem38
1/6/15

NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER AGAIN. I ordered 4 items, all of which CAME IN A SINGLE ORDER IN A SINGLE BOX, all of which had to be returned, and NoMoreRack -- !!note: without ever disclosing this anywhere!! -- required that EACH ITEM BE RETURNED SEPARATELY AT FOUR SEPARATE SHIPPING COSTS. Moreover, they are obnoxious, unresponsive, and horrible, horrible people to deal with. No amount of money in the world will make me go back. I will be posting this review on every website I can find, if I can even save one person from having to deal with them.

Note that another order I placed (for Apple-certified lightning cables) arrived with defective items, and I have been too worn down by the atrocious "customer service" at NoMoreRack to even bear dealing with it. I will eat the cost. Which is probably what it would cost me to return it anyway, with their fantastic policy.

SAVE YOURSELF.

pams30
1/6/15

They say " At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."My foot Bull *****it service .
...They don't mean what they say .I ordered a cell phone holder.It was a christmas gift for my husband .You all know how the morning of christmas is ...boxes ,gift wraps every thing goes in the trash .I went in the car a couple of days later to instal it & realized that it was broken ....I have the item number & they refuse to exchange it ...NEVER ORDER anything from here ...just a bunch of cheats who sell defected stuff .

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

ede115
1/2/15

I have placed my sixth and final order with the company. The past order was sent to an address not listed as a shipping or billing address. Even my Paypal receipt had the correct address. I contacted their customer service department to get the order correctly shipped. After almost an hour on the chat functions, as well as live calls, they refused to correct it.

I immediately filed a Paypal dispute, but it should have never got to that point.

Severely lacking customer service.

Be warned!

Tip for consumers: Be warned!

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

christinar13
12/30/14

Do not order from this site. They are thieves. I ordered something months ago and returned it immediately because it was damaged AND missing pieces. It took several months to get a refund and it was only a store credit which has forced me to order from this sorry site again. The item I ordered less than 12 hours ago has bad reviews so I tried to call and cancel. They said they couldn't do that so I have to go through the whole process of returning the item that hasn't even been shipped yet. They won't put the credit on my card. Only on the site to be spent with them. This company is sorry!!!!!! I wish I could give them 0 stars.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You will be sorry!

rimap3
12/30/14

Forget it!!!! They are unable to handle a simple return with refund. And besides, return shipping is excessive. The word 'incompetent' would be an understatement.

jassies
12/29/14

I ordered a pair of size 7 shoes for my daughter for Christmas...finally got my order three weeks later and one shoe was a size 7 and the other was a size 8. I called customer service and the young girl on the phone said I could not exchange them for the correct size because there weren't any left in their inventory. Well..there must be a pair just like them somewhere!!?? She said I could return the shoes for a credit. Hoping I actually get it once I send them back. Will never purchase from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

williamj38
12/29/14

I will never do business with Nomorerack again . I had order a bluetooth headset that they had ship to the wrong address . The address they had ship my item to is not the same address i had agreed to thats on my receipt . As of right now im out of $42 and the only advice some guy name Rubin from customer care could give me was , check with the post office and the neighbors in an area i dont live in to see if they have my package . Which i can assure you i wont be doing . The only person i need to check with at this point is paypal

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

jimg44
12/29/14

I purchased what was represented to be a "washable" dog bed. The very first time I washed the bed the zipper broke. Nomorerack would not replace or refund the cost of the defective, shoddy merchandise claiming that easing what was described as washable voided the warranty. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

Tip for consumers: This is not a reputable seller. Stay far away.

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

donnellt5
12/27/14

Ordered for Christmas came Dec.27th in the wrong color and 2 came not 1.Their conformation of my order does not list a color, they tell me I ordered gray but I ordered brown. They only charged me for 1 and I can only return 1 if I pay return postage. If I want to return the 2nd one I have to return it to the company that made it. Never Never will I order from nomorerack again.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

bryand28
12/26/14

Nomorerack has TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered a sewing machine that never showed up. They claimed it was shipped but did not get any verification of delivery or signature. I had to fight with Both Nomorerack and the shipping company. The refused to issue a refund or a replacement until I produced a police report. They made their problem my problem. I had to waste my day waiting for a police office to show up and then had to wait until the report was filled and available to print before they would process a refund. I am still waiting for the refund after spending hours of my time fixing their problem. I will NEVER buy anything else from them...stay away!

Tip for consumers: Just stay away...not worth the hassle if you have an issue.

stevej76
12/26/14

Ordered expensive ninja blender. They never sent it. When I contacted their customer service they said it was usps fault but tracking number doesn't match anything usps has. They now don't respond to me. I will be contacting my bank about the charge.

Tip for consumers: Just flush your money in toilet at least then you get a show!

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

lindseyl13
12/25/14

What a joke! I ordered three items for Christmas presents. Upon ordering the website clearly stated the items would arrive in time for Christmas. Well Christmas is here and I've yet to receive my items.
Contacted customer service and they have completely unanswered my question and state that the items have been shipped. After telling customer service that the point is not that they've shipped but that they were supposed to arrive in time for Christmas they only come back to say shipping times vary.
Will never shop on this site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?