Review of NextDealShop

NextDealShop reviews

info@nextdealshop.com

toddb160
8/19/18

They sell really $#*!ty products guys don't waste your money. I bought solar lights and they worked for 2 days and then they broke and stopped working. Cost me $170. They were literally $#*!. Please don't be fooled by their nice website. They purposely sell you the bottom of the barrel Chinese crap that nobody should ever put on the market

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Todd!
Thank you for your review, we take it very seriously.
We always strive to improve our services and are always looking for ways to better our customer's experience.
You are correct in stating our warranty period, but we also mention this on our website.
We do stand by the products we sell and are careful with the suppliers we use.
When a product does not pass our quality control, it is sent back to the manufacturer.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I wish I could do more for you at this time, but as you did not provide any order information, I am not able to locate your order.

Should you need further support in this case, please contact us at returns@nextdealshop.com
lynettec25
8/19/18

I ordered fairy solar lights and after one heavy shower stopped working. Had them only a few days. Don't waste your money

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Lynette!
I am very sorry top read about your bad experience.
Could you please contact us at returns@nextdealshop.com so we can assist you in this?
I'd like to help you here, but I cannot locate your order due to the missing information.
janets296
8/18/18

I'm not sure why there are so many complaints, but I am going to give a positive review...I placed an order on 08/06/18, was immediately sent a confirmation, and within a few days had a tracking number. The item came from China and was in my mailbox yesterday, 08/15/18! I ordered an off the shoulder striped top, and I absolutely LOVE it! Good quality, fit, and SO darn cute! I will definitely purchase other items in the future...thanks #nextdealshop!!!!!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Janet!
Thank you so much for your review!
It means a lot to us for sharing your positive experience.
If you should need any assistance from our end, please contact our customer service.
debraw147
8/17/18

I ordered a self rotating projector lamp for I think between 20 and.or 40 dollars. It never came, received an email that said it got sent back because of the wrong address (it was the correct address,) emailed them, never got my product and got taken for the money, never go a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!!!!!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Debra!
I am very sorry top read about your bad experience.
roslynp8
8/15/18

Still waiting on my order, not happy have not received as yet. Why is it taking so long!! Where are my aluminous pebbles. Not happy!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Roslyn!

Thank you for your review!

Please be reminded of our shipping times:
Packages to the US and Canada are usually delivered in 2 to 15 business days.
Shipping time to Australia and New Zealand is usually 3 to 10 business days.
It usually takes 4 to 8 business days to deliver to the UK.
Shipping time to other European countries is normally 5 to 12 business days.

I will send your personal tracking link as a private message for your convenience.
Should you need further support, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at info@nextdealshop.com
pamelar140
8/10/18
• Updated review

I have received several responses from Thomas B. I have replied providing the information he has requested, to no avail. I was asked to provide order number information. I copy pasted that information from my PayPal transactions and emailed it using the "contact us" button on the website for NextDeal Shop. Received a reply asking for my email information to look for my order. Then why ask for the order number. You should have my email information from the numerous emails I sent. Also, they most definitely have my email as I receive daily promotional emails from them . Still trying to get a refund.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
I think you might have misunderstood my request.
As I cannot see your information here, I do not know which email address to look for, or what order this is about.
Please send me a message here with the information requested so I can follow up for you.
“STILL POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”
8/7/18
• Previous review

You state that your orders ship within 24 hours, mine shipped 2-3 weeks after the order was placed and did not get a shipment notice until my CC company acted on my behalf after I emailed and called and left messages for your customer service. As far as the emails are concerned, I find it interesting that I am able to receive promotional emails, daily from your company , that never go to SPAM and yet I never received one email from you regarding my complaints. I also see that I am not the only person having trouble with your products not working. I do not want a discount on replacement lights, i want a full refund. I must go out and replace 7 lights so that they all match.....this should not be my problem when you STAND behind your products. Thank you

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Could you please contact us with your order information so that we can look into this for you?
“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”
8/5/18
• Previous review

Order 7 fence post lights. Never received a shipment notice. Contacted cc company to cancel order. Suddenly I received a shipment notice. Now 3 of the 7 lights are not working. Again tried to contact them, no response. Again, called cc company, still no response from Next Deal. Would never buy anything from them again. Terrible customer service and substandard products.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Pamela!
Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
I would like to let you know that our customer service responds to all emails sent to us within 12-24 hours.
We found that some customers do not receive our reply in their inbox, as the filters of their email are set strictly.
This could have been the case for you as well.
We recommend to check your Spam/Junk folder if you did not receive a reply in your inbox after 24 hours.
As for the shipping notification, all orders are shipped from our warehouse within 24 hours after placing an order.
Our system first needs to receive the tracking information from the courier before the confirmation is sent out.
Again, these automated emails might not have been sent to your Inbox, depending on the filters your email has in place.

christineh255
8/5/18

They promote outdoor solar lights but they don't last. When I asked for replacement after only using it for less than 3 months, they said their warranty is only for 60 days and offered a 20% discount to buy another one (what a joke). Obviously they know their products are crap as they only expect it to last 60 days (but also takes about 30 days to get to you).

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Christine!

larryb347
8/2/18

6 months waiting - nothing. Stay away. No way to get in touch with them - crap, crap, crap. they keep offering discounts!!!!!!!!! no bargain if they send your $#*!!!!!!!!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Larry!
adrianac16
7/31/18

I SPENT 50 DOLLARS ON SOME OUT DOOR LIGHTS ONLY GOT PART OF MY ORDER AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN ANY EMAILS AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM EITHER. THEY ARE NO GOOD! DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! SAVE YOUR MONEY. I HAVE TURNED THEM INTO MY BANK FOR FRAUD!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Adruana!
Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
This could have been the case for you as well.
Should you need further support in this case, please contact us at info@nextdealshop.com
sallyt54
7/31/18

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM www.nextdealshop.com . They are a fraudulently advertised website and they are based in China. Their prices are a rip off and shipping took 3 weeks. I have cancelled my order within 10 minutes of placing and they replied after 14 hours later saying it was too late because they shipped already. I insisted I didn't want the shipment and asked for a refund but they shipped to me anyway. I didn't get the order until 3 weeks later because it was shipped from China. I asked to return the products for a refund and they kept dancing around and offering me future discounts. Finally, they told me that I need to ship back to China at my own cost! I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and file complaints via Better Business Bureau. There is no "real customer service" to answer phone calls because they don't even have a number and they only answer emails during their day time in China. You will never get your money back once you placed the order. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Sally!
I am sorry to read about your experience.
We are in fact an international company and are most certainly not a fraudulent website.
We take pride in shipping our orders out within 24 hours after it has been placed.
We offer a 60 days return policy to all customers, as we show on our website.
Once an order is returned to our warehouse, a full refund is provided.
Currently we do not offer contact by phone, but please trust me that our customer service is very real.
We reply to all emails within 12-24 hours.
julies427
7/29/18

We bought 4 Solar-Powered Glass Brick Path Light within weeks the first one failed after 2 months - the second and within 4 months the third failed. When I wrote to the supplier they said they were out of warranty. The Solar-Powered Glass Brick Path Light are very expensive and very poor quality. Dont waste your money.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Christine!
Thank you for your review, we take it very seriously.
I would like to point out that we mention our warranty terms on our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
We would like to offer you a gesture of our goodwill by offering you a discount on our website.
Could you please contact out customer service? info@nextdealshop.com
annb285
7/24/18

They advertise on Facebook many beautiful things that lure you in to their site. My advice......don't go there! I ordered solar powered string lights for my backyard deck. When fully charged the lights were so dim, it didnt even illuminate the steps enough to see there were steps! When I emailed the company and told them I want to return, they asked me to "video tape" the product..??!!! And they asked me to check for missing parts, and assured me they can help to make it better. I just wanted to return it because its a crappy product! Finally after 4 emails they agreed to let me return and gave me an address in CHINA!
So I have to ship these $25 string lights to CHINA for a refund?! Pretty sure the shipping would cost more than the product itself! Now Im stuck with a product that doesn't work and I'm out $25. What a rip off!! Stay away from this company. You'll only be disappointed!!

craigf71
7/17/18

I bought the solar fountain It was hard to start and then you had to re-start it. Then it just completely fell apart. $40 for nothing!
I also bought the wide angle solar motion sensor security light. You need to hard mount it and there is a button in the back that you press off 1, 2, 3 and of course they don't tell you what they mean and you cannot change them once screwed in.
Glad President Trump put tariffs on China because this is pure junk! They should stick to fireworks!

candicem59
7/15/18

They have no phone. Never get back to you! Charge a restocking fee! Clothing material is cheap! No customer service just generic emails! They were horrible. Youre not missing anything by NOT ordering from them. Cloths dont fit and are what I would describe as disposable! Terrible experience!

sarag143
7/14/18

These crooks should be arrested and imprisoned for life. They sell nothing but garbage and are con artists. Do not get scammed as I was.

milkshakem
7/14/18

Ordered items, received items, items were not what I expected. I emailed for a refund and received a detailed reply with instructions to send products to CHINA at my expense. I live in Canada. When I questioned where their head office is located, and why I had to send items to China, there was no reply. Repeated contact attempts went unanswered. It will cost me more to return the items than it did to purchase them.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

melindad42
7/12/18

I received the DIY Pavement Mold I ordered. In looking at adbot appears to be the width needed for a walkway. It is only approximately 16" square. You will need to laybit twice to get a normal width. Which is twice the work. Pretty disappointed. Not worth the $50 I paid for it.

sn52
7/5/18

Bought a piece of sh*t string of solar lights for $25 which did not work. I contacted them repeatedly, and they eventually responded with a copy of the manual. REPEATEDLY. As if I'm such an idiot, I don't know how to flip on a switch and place lights in the sun for eight hours. They kept telling me over and over what I was doing wrong. Durrrrr. Of course, by the time the warranty expired (60 days), they offered me 20% off my next order. I'm spending the morning online finding every possible site to bad mouth this BS company!! DO NOT ORDER FROM NEXT DEAL SHOP!!!!

lisac610
6/28/18

The cheapest crap from China is what you will find here. If you are lucky and it works for a while, once it breaks down, there is no warranty or any customer service to help you. 60 day return is all they offer. STAY AWAY!!

evelynp34
6/26/18

Ordered a loose fitting striped top from this site! It is terribly poor quality ! The colours are not the same as picturef and the fit is very skimpy! I see very positive comments on here but thinking they must be fake!! These sites should be exposed for false advertizing!! Scams!

patricias492
6/25/18

Ordered the Solar Powered Water Fountain, received after 2 weeks and had it in water in full sun for 4 days...IT DOES NOT WORK!. Emailed them and they wanted to sent me a replacement and me pay the shipping to me and back on the defective item. When I said no that it was a POS...they then demanded I return the item at my expense and they would only refund the cost of the item and not the shipping I paid on original purchase. I paid it with my paypal, which also turned out to decline the defect (they didn't tell my why)just that they found in favor of the seller...????In addition, they will deduct a "restocking charge of 20%" for their defective item. I'm only 80 years old and should have known better than to trust that they would stand behind a defect. Should have researched this sitejabber first.

catherinea92
6/23/18

Bought a solar fountain. Took forever to get this junk from China. Did not have all the parts in it and I paid 3 times has much for junk

zackm35
6/16/18

The glow in the dark pebbles arrived in a small 7x10 envelope bag.
$64.95 for a handful of worthless plastic stones only weighing a little over 2 pounds. How can this possibly be 500 pebbles? Nothing like what was pictured. I got a refund directly through PayPal after sending item back.

sherrit20
6/11/18

I bought the glow in the dark garden pebbles 500 pcs. What a joke! I spent $64 on an envelope of pebbles. Theres not enough to cover the bottom of a small fish tank I bought them to put around my fire pit I will never buy from this place again! Biggest joke Ive ever seen!

lindan177
6/3/18

Bought white beachy dress... horrible horrible horrible...looks like a small back in the day negligee. I don't know why I still buy from these scam companies...I have learned my lesson this time. They keep selling with different names and cute pictures but they all sell crap.

I can't answer your question, but what I did was make a complaint through PayPal. I just did it so I don't know what the results will be. You might want to contact your credit card company and refer to this site with all the negative reviews.

By Joanne B.

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 14,2017, Today is 12/25. Still no order. The tracking # provided doesnt appear on Fed Ex or UPS. I emailed to let them know and received response that tracking # doesnt show up because websites are so busy. They promised Xmas delivery if ordered before 12/16. Over promise. Under perform. Oh well, its out of our hands once products leaves their distribution center, blah blah blah. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

By Debi H.

Because they over promise and under perform. Or Ill say it. They lie to get sales.

By Debi H.

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.

They show an address in City of Industry, California but are nowhere to be found. Just dispute the charges with paypal or the credit card company. They do not respond to them either because they are too busy scamming thousands of others.

By David S.

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.

Questions? Get answers from the NextDealShop staff and other customers.

NextDealShop?