Review of NextDealShop

NextDealShop reviews

info@nextdealshop.com

thomass577
11/10/18

I love everything I've purchased from Next Deal Shop. That's saying a lot. Fast delivery and all the merchandise I have received has exceeded my expectations. I buy more things here, than any other online shop, that's the truth! :)

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Thomas,

pjayf
11/5/18

I ordered LED solar outdoor light from the web site on Facebook. Based on the fake reviews that I read on Facebook, it suppose to be one of the brightest solar light for your out door use. When it arrived, i left it out side so it can get charge under the sunlight for 2 full days. Then I waited until the sun went down. Let me tell you, my flash light from the dollar store is brighter then these floating lights. basically, i got ripped off from this company. Stay away from NEXT DEAL SHOP. The product is simply garbage.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company. Next deal shop. Don’t order anything. Their products are not as advertised!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
I would like to let you know that our customer service responds to all emails sent to us within 12-24 hours.
If you could send us your personal information in a private message here on sitejabber, I can follow this up for you.
If you could provide us with your order information in a private message, we can assist you further.
karenq22
11/5/18

Rubbish goods, look nothing like the advert. Not informed anywhere on site that it would be American dollar costing

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hello Karen,

Thank you for your review.

We do share the information about listing prices in US$ on our website.
You can check our terms and conditions for more information on that part.
However, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The product you ordered with us comes in 2 versions; 1 with 1 glass bulb and 1 with 2 glass bulbs.
It appears you selected the version with a single bulb. (we also show product photos for this version on our page)

Our customer service would be happy to assist in exchanging your model if you wish to do so.
You can reach out to them on the contact page of our website.
kimg215
11/1/18

awesome experience,,got my product quickly and when I had questions they were there to answer,,,very satisfied!!!!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Kim,

marylynne
10/29/18

Love everything I every buy !!ive purchased lots their fast it's high quality and there's no surprises !

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Marylynn,

carolinej55
10/23/18

The lights look beautiful in my trees! Looks like snowflakes! They didn't take two long to arrive either. I will be ordering more for a party we are having!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Caroline,

brunog29
10/22/18

They looked gr8 on the add but very dissapointed when they arrived only 8 tubes does not resemble snow just led lights waste of money not to be recommended to any one

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Bruno,

Thank you for your review.

We do apologize if any confusion was caused by the photos.

Should you need further support, please do contact our customer service.
dawnw138
10/22/18

I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK. I HAD A PROBLEM WITH FIRST ONE AND THEY RESOLVED IT QUICKLY. BUT NOW I CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP THE NEW ONE ON MORE THAN 15 MIN. I THINK IT MIGHT BE OPERATOR ERROR STILL WORKING ON IT. BUT I WOULD ORDER AGAIN THEY WERE VERY WILLING TO HELP WITH MY PROBLEM AND THAT IS HARD TO FINE. I WILL LET KNOW WHAT COMES OF THE TIME PROBLEM ON LIGHTS.
ORDER #: US-16281194861

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Dawn,

tracyc217
10/19/18

Initially I was happy with my first order. The lights worked perfectly (battery operated) so I ordered another 2 for an upcoming party. They take an absolute age to come. Finally arrived today but only one in the package. I think it will be a nightmare to resolve.
Think I'll stick to proper shops.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi there!
Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
I'd like to offer more support, but cannot do so at this time, as you did not provide any order information in your review.
brianw399
10/18/18

Following an incident with our caravan on the freeway I needed warning lights. I found them at Nextdealshop. Ordered them and they were delivered within ten days. I was so satisfied with the purchase I ordered some for my son together with some solar Christmas lights. The order arrived within seven days. I am happy with the product and the service, however, at eighty years old my "wants" are limited despite the range of products presented by Nexrdealshop.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Brian,

deboraf4
10/15/18

They resolved the problem quickly and very professionally. Very happy and satisfiedwith their Custom services.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Debora,

lorettas52
10/3/18

I enjoy the products but it's not clear how long it takes to receive the products. Last time, I ordered something for an upcoming party. It said that the product would ship the following day so I figured it would take about a week to receive it. The party was over 6 weeks away and it arrived 2 days beforehand. I'd like this to be more clear

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Loretta,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
I would like to point out that our website explains that we ship all orders within 24 hours, but depending on your location, shipping times may vary.
For the US & Canada we give the estimate of 5-15 working days.
I can see your order was placed on July 12, shipped on July 13 and finally delivered on Jul 27.
We hope that the party was fun!
traceyj39
10/3/18

Out of the 5or 6 different items ordered, we were happy with 2. Some items came and weren't as shown or didn't glow as shown. Some items flickered for a week then quit so just a very expensive bulb...no candle flicker at all.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with some products.
I can see that our customer service reached out to you on Aug 30 to help you with this.
As they have not received a reply, could you please contact them so they can give you our full support in this?
rickim2
9/27/18

Once I received the item I was happy with the item and very satisfied with the Customer Service. They accommodated every request in a timely manner and corrected the error immediately. I would recommend and order from the company again.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Ricki,

barbaram488
9/27/18

My parcel was never sent even though they gave me a tracking number all my emails from them were the same automated respose everytime I contacted them about delivery and where my parcel was. I finally contacted paypal and told them this and wow in 24hrs I had my refund. Buyer beware they are scammers

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your review.
I would like to assure you that we are not scammers, but send our products like any trusted website.
mbp1
9/24/18

This is the only time I have ever written a negative review. 1. I thought company was in the UK; it is not. It is Chinese. 2. From the get-go customer service has been abyssmal: 72 hours to get 1st non-responsive response. 3. Item still in China tho' ordered 17 days ago and was advised would receive within 15 days. 4. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. 5. If you think the deal is too good to be true; it's too good to be true! 6.Fore-warned is fore-armed.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi there!
Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
We are an international company, with different websites depending on the region, as we want to give our customers the option to use their local currency to pay when placing an order.
Please contact us here with a private message, so I can follow this up for you personally.
delilahd1
9/13/18

I ordered these awesome, flexible, very bright Fireworks hanging lights that I intend to use for Parties and Holidays. They are so bright and fun. You can shape them any way you want and t
hey have 8 remote control options! I just love them. They will be a great addition to my already amazing pool deck. You have to see them on the web site. I can't get a good picture to share. They are so whimsical!

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Delilah,

maureenk54
9/13/18

When i purchased my goods i really genuinely believed i was shopping from a UK website and was shocked to find that the goods i needed to return had to be sent back to China at my expense. This needs to be made very clear to people when they are buying as i now find that the shipping costs are nearly as expensive as the goods i have bought

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Maureen,

This is stated on our website:
However, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
lynneh62
9/12/18

Oh dear thought I was getting a great deal on this. Reduced from $79.99 to $11.99.each.
I brought 3 of them....what did I get 3 corks only, no bottles. Had to laugh
I will not be buying off this company again

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Lynne,

Thank you for your review.
The product description for these Solar-powered copper wire light corks is very clear only the cork is included.
We do apologize if any confusion was caused by the photos that show how the product can be used.
Should you need further support, please do contact our customer service.
msr33
9/10/18

We purchased 3 x warm white twinkle lights (solar powered). The first batch got lost in transit. The company were awesome and immediately sent another 3 boxes, which arrived quickly. They couldn't do enough for me, I was pleasantly surprised at their high customer care level!
The lights looked amazing, so we ordered 5 more, which came through quickly and are fantastic. Neighbours have said how wowed they are at how our twinkle light tree looks.
I can see a lot of people are saying the products they purchased are no good, perhaps that has been their unfortunate experience, but my experience with both the products and the customer service has honestly been amazing. I'd say it's been the best online shopping experience I've had and I'm supremely happy with the twinkle lights.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Ms R.,

brianu18
9/8/18

Items take awhile to get here but the lights are working well. I have bought 5 lights in all . Three separate orders. I put them in a Southside location so they get plenty of sun to charge each day.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Brian,

maryc735
9/6/18

Ordered led lights.....tracking said they were delivered and they were not. No response from company.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Mary!
Thank you for your review, we take these things very seriously.
We found that some customers do not receive our reply in their inbox, as the filters of their email are set strictly.
This could have been the case for you as well.
We recommend to check your Spam/Junk folder if you did not receive a reply in your inbox after 24 hours.
larissas10
9/5/18

Bought these lights for Christmas so haven't used them yet however I tested them and the warm light colour is gorgeous. I just love that these are solar powered too and will be purchasing more.
US-16281155171

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Larissa,

judyt101
8/28/18

I ordered the snow fall led Christmas lights on 2 separate occasions and I received both sets of lights on a timely basis. I have not used them yet, but am looking forward to December so that I can put them up. I also purchased several small items with the first order and have been happy with them.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Dear Judy,
karlm84
8/28/18

We bought 2 sets of dandelion solar LED lights. Strung them up, and they worked for the first night. Second night wouldn't work. Tried every possible configuration to ensure they were getting proper charge. One set has never worked again, while the other sporadically works for no apparent reason. Tried to get refund. They asked me tif I wanted a replacement......UM NO, I'VE WASTED ENOUGH OF MY TIME ON YOUR JUNK. They continue to give me the run-around and their last e-mail basically threatened if I don't send them pictures (wasting more of my time) they want me to ship the package back to China. Obviously they know I am not stupid enough to pay for shipping back to China for $40 in lights. This company is pathetic.

Response from NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative
Hi Karl!
Thank you for your review, we take it very seriously.
We always strive to improve our services and are always looking for ways to better our customer's experience.
Our customer service is only asking for the pictures so you won't have to return the item to us.
When we can verify the faulty product, a refund or replacement can be arranged.
We think this is the easiest way to check if a product is faulty without a return to our warehouse.
We hope you understand our point of view as well.
Should you need further support in this case, please contact us at returns@nextdealshop.com

I can't answer your question, but what I did was make a complaint through PayPal. I just did it so I don't know what the results will be. You might want to contact your credit card company and refer to this site with all the negative reviews.

By Joanne B.

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 14,2017, Today is 12/25. Still no order. The tracking # provided doesnt appear on Fed Ex or UPS. I emailed to let them know and received response that tracking # doesnt show up because websites are so busy. They promised Xmas delivery if ordered before 12/16. Over promise. Under perform. Oh well, its out of our hands once products leaves their distribution center, blah blah blah. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

By Debi H.

Because they sell inferior chinese junk and don't stand behind their product.

By Karl M.

I have sent many emails, not a single one has been returned.

By Ronalda A.

Could you please send us a private message here on Sitejabber with your email address (the one used to place the order) and your full name?

By NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative

A: Hello Pauline, We do our best to ship out your package within 24 hours to minimize processing time. Based on our historical data, shipping time is around 10-15 working days if you are using standard shipping. We also have an express shipping option available, which is 3-6 working days.

By NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative

Hi Ronalda! Sorry to hear about this. I want to let you know that our customer service replies to all emails within 12-24 hours, and not a single question is missed. Their reply may have been filtered to your spam folder though (depending on the rules of your email provider) If you send us a private message here on Sitejabber, we can find the information for you as well. Please make sure to provide us with your order information (order number, email address, etc.) so we can find your details in our systems.

By NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative

We don't recommend using it under such extreme conditions. Normally batteries or power cells don't function in these temperatures.

By NextDealShop C., NextDealShop Representative

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.

They show an address in City of Industry, California but are nowhere to be found. Just dispute the charges with paypal or the credit card company. They do not respond to them either because they are too busy scamming thousands of others.

By David S.
Questions? Get answers from the NextDealShop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for NextDealShop