Review of NextDealShop

Tel: 7500937617
info@nextdealshop.com

angelab308
5/21/18

Rose gold sequin top... terrible quality! Total waste of money. Looks like I made it myself for a fancy dress party! Never again!!

ruthd47
3/22/18

I am a senior and I spent quite a bit of money for this item. I so look forward to watching my birds at my feeders and I bought an expensive bird bath with a solar water mechanism that is supposed to spray out water. It didn't, plus it leaks. I'm terribly disappointed. I would never order from this sight again. A neighbor said that I had it put together correctly, but witnessed that it leaks all over my deck, and the water doesn't spray in the bird bath bowl in spite of the required sunlight needed. Terribly disappointed and I don't have that kind of money and it really needs to be thrown away.

tracif4
3/20/18

This is a follow up to a bad review I gave them... Im correcting it, dont order if youre in a hurry cause it will take 30 days to get your item, and no response to your emails but the item did arrive just as it was pictured but I think the sizes run 1 size smaller so just go up one!! I wouldve gave a five if I had been told 30 days

cindyr91
3/6/18

My sequined rose gold top arrived and looks exactly as pictured and fits to size. I was worried after reading the reviews on Next Deal. However my parcel arrived exactly on time and in good shape. I would not hesitate to order from this site again.

caroll191
2/28/18

Ordered and charged my card the same day. Email stating tracking number to follow. That was more than a month ago and three emails I sent with no response. DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS COMPANY! Read the reviews [i wish I did BEFORE I ordered).

stephens159
2/12/18

All 3 of my items were surprisingly disappointing. Super low quality and they all broke within the first few days.

jeba1
1/30/18

Cheap products that break easily if it even shows up. Then constant span multiple emails everyday . They are like a virus. NO WAY

sunshinea
1/26/18

I ordered a product and they provided me with a fake tracking number from China. They also sent me a FAKE "USPS webpage" to track my package with a 'non existent' tracking number and on the website there is a FAKE 800 number that is a PHONE SEX number (1-800-275-8777) (I have photos to support my claim). This company is not a legitimate company.

I just cannot believe they put a Phone Sex number on their FAKE USPS website as a Customer Service phone number! and after researching a bit more, its not even a genuine USPS website- this company created their own FAKE USPS PAGE with a standard template to trick customers into thinking that their product was shipped.

Tip for consumers: Just know that they have created a FAKE
USPS WEBPAGE with FAKE tracking info. They use a template to make it LOOK like its from the USPS website and it is NOT. BEWARE!! If you notice, the 'Customer Service' 800# is a PHONE SEX phone number!

kenc103
1/24/18

Bought a flaming lamp from them and received it recently. It is exactly as the ad shows and I enjoy it very much. Very happy with this purchase.

sheilam102
1/22/18

Purchased cardigan poor quality very badly finished.

No labels on the cardigan to indicate the material composition, nor washing instructions and definitely doesn't feel like lamb's wool

Customer service response was useless, suggesting I should call them with any questions.

penelopep7
1/17/18

I ordered three strings of solar lights for Xmas for my outdoor trees. The lights arrived late, just two days before Xmas day, though I had purchased in the beginning of December. Though the company is posing as a US company the address on the box was Hong Hong.We immediately installed the lights which took two days to power up and then worked only for a night and then stopped working again. The would come on periodically and very weakly. I opened a case with PayPal which offered me to return them for my money back as long as I returned them in the same condition I received them.How was I supposed to do that when they were sitting outside on the threes? I dropped my case but promised NEVER to buy from this seller and to leave a fitting review.

chasew13
1/15/18

I saw their ads on Facebook and were fasinated by their merchandises. I ordered some light futures earlier this month. Package came very soon and Im very satisfied with this purchase!

brandiej1
1/11/18

Im a returning customer of this company. I recently placed my third order after Christmas to avoid holiday season traffic. The package is already here!

michaelh455
1/9/18

My order placed 12-19-17. Payment processed same day..........no order completed. Now I can't even get a response as you evidently forgot your phone number. You don't answer emails. HOW DOES ANYONE GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU PEOPLE?!! I am out over $40.....not much to you, but a lot to me. What do I have to do to get a response???????

jamesw514
1/6/18

I ordered several snowfall lights from them at the beginning of December for my Christmas decoration. The lights are absolutely gorgeous! Delivery was okay. I accidentally deleted my tracking info and asked them to help. They responded very fast.

homers21
12/31/17

I RECEIVED TWO SIDE WINDOW CAR SHADES. THEY DID NOT FIT EITHER CAR. I RETURNED AND NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND.
THEY HAVE NOOOOO TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THERE IS NOT A REAL PERSON YOU CAN TALK TO. I HAVE DISPUTED IT WITH MY BANK.

I ORDERED 11/15/2017, RETURNED 11/27/2017 AS OF TODAY NO REFUND 12/31/2017.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

billyk25
12/29/17

Purchased LED fall lights did not work when connected very poor fitting. Customer service non-existent.Don't waste your money Do not buy from these people

judyr52
12/14/17

Purchased Snow Fall lights, not well designed at all. Cable from last light to plug is approx 1 metre, plug is also not waterproof even tho lights are!!
Such a short cable means you have to wrap the plug into plastic bag or similar and you an extension cable.
Disappointed - expected more cable for ease of use. Obviously done to keep their profit margins!!

davidb829
12/12/17

I will not buy from them again I ordered snow fall l e d lights and they sent me meteor l e d lights instead which are not what I asked for and reading some of the reviews it seems pointless even complaining to them as others have had no satisfaction when they have complained , Do not buy from this company

pamalac1
12/11/17

I wish I'd read the previous reviews before handing over my money! Two and a half weeks later, no order. The "tracking" continually says its waiting on feedback from their carrier...I emailed the company three times through their "contact us" site, regarding my concern, with no response.
I'm filing a claim against my credit card and hope to get my money returned. Stay away from this company!

lauran76
12/7/17

This company is horrible. You're immediately charged for merchandise and it never arrives.
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT buy anything fro them. You'll never get it. All you'll get when inquiring is thank you for your patience.
WORST company I e ever dealt with.

abbir
12/5/17

Do not purchase from this company. I finally received what i ordered in the wrong size, not to mention the buttons did not even line up with the button holes on the shirt. When i tried to return them for a refund, i was told, after several emails, i had to pay trackable postage from Australia to the US to maybe get a refund and they keep 20% for restocking fee. What a rip off!
The return process costs more than the 2 garments i purchased.
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !

susanr198
11/28/17

I have been trying to return an item since it was delivered and they do not answer my emails or contact on their page. I would not advise anyone to use this company/

jeng46
11/3/17

Bought some solar light strings for Christmas this year. Tested them and they looked beautiful on the trees.

beverlyg33
11/1/17

I've been lied to about this company's location, ( not in the U.S. like they claimed), not given any explanation for why my order cannot be tracked and I do not recommend doing business with these people!'n

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 14,2017, Today is 12/25. Still no order. The tracking # provided doesnt appear on Fed Ex or UPS. I emailed to let them know and received response that tracking # doesnt show up because websites are so busy. They promised Xmas delivery if ordered before 12/16. Over promise. Under perform. Oh well, its out of our hands once products leaves their distribution center, blah blah blah. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

By Debi H.

Because they over promise and under perform. Or Ill say it. They lie to get sales.

By Debi H.

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.

They show an address in City of Industry, California but are nowhere to be found. Just dispute the charges with paypal or the credit card company. They do not respond to them either because they are too busy scamming thousands of others.

By David S.

I can't answer your question, but what I did was make a complaint through PayPal. I just did it so I don't know what the results will be. You might want to contact your credit card company and refer to this site with all the negative reviews.

By Joanne B.

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.

Questions? Get answers from the NextDealShop staff and other customers.

NextDealShop?