Review of NextDealShop

NextDealShop reviews

Tel: 7500937617

davidb829
12/12/17

I will not buy from them again I ordered snow fall l e d lights and they sent me meteor l e d lights instead which are not what I asked for and reading some of the reviews it seems pointless even complaining to them as others have had no satisfaction when they have complained , Do not buy from this company

pamalac1
12/11/17

I wish I'd read the previous reviews before handing over my money! Two and a half weeks later, no order. The "tracking" continually says its waiting on feedback from their carrier...I emailed the company three times through their "contact us" site, regarding my concern, with no response.
I'm filing a claim against my credit card and hope to get my money returned. Stay away from this company!

lauran63
12/7/17

This company is horrible. You're immediately charged for merchandise and it never arrives.
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT buy anything fro them. You'll never get it. All you'll get when inquiring is thank you for your patience.
WORST company I e ever dealt with.

abbir
12/5/17

Do not purchase from this company. I finally received what i ordered in the wrong size, not to mention the buttons did not even line up with the button holes on the shirt. When i tried to return them for a refund, i was told, after several emails, i had to pay trackable postage from Australia to the US to maybe get a refund and they keep 20% for restocking fee. What a rip off!
The return process costs more than the 2 garments i purchased.
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !

susanr198
11/28/17

I have been trying to return an item since it was delivered and they do not answer my emails or contact on their page. I would not advise anyone to use this company/

jeng46
11/3/17

Bought some solar light strings for Christmas this year. Tested them and they looked beautiful on the trees.

beverlyg33
11/1/17

I've been lied to about this company's location, ( not in the U.S. like they claimed), not given any explanation for why my order cannot be tracked and I do not recommend doing business with these people!'n

davidt290
10/29/17

I ordered motion lights recently, and upon receiving the package containing said lights, the package ratteled indicating a broken product.once opened,one of the lights was indeed broken, as it indeed ratteled, and obviously did not work. I have tried numerous emails, with no response from your company. The phone number listed for your company does not go through. All I want is to return the broken one , and receive one that works.

maym22
10/26/17

Their items are wonderful. I bought motion lights and brick lights. My husband installed them in the front porch and the worked great!

christinem170
10/24/17

Very disappointed in the quality and lighting of the solar ice block lights. Can't figure out who to contact to return

sarahs384
10/13/17

bought their solar fountain with a battery. Works way better than the other ones I bought from Amazon before. Their quality is solid.

carlid
10/11/17

Most of the products here attract me deeply, and the ones I got satisfied me a lot with high quality and fast shipment. I must say that your customer service is nice. I am so so happy with this experience.

lunarm
10/11/17

I wasn't sure what to expect, especially after reading several negative reviews. I am glad I purchased this little pump nevertheless. I bout it together with a birdbath to use as a little water feature. As soon as I took the protective foil off the item it started up. Inside the house, no direct sunlight. As soon as I stepped outside I had to actually turn it upside down because I didn't want the pump to drun dry/without water. The second I put it in water, the pump worked. It worked so well I had to take the nozzle off because the water was shooting up too high and outside the water bath. (Without the attachment nozzle water comes up a couple of inches and is perfect for the birdbath).
Time will tell if the pump will continue to work as great as it does at the moment, but for now I am super impressed with it

joee48
10/11/17

I really liked this fountain accessory! It fits in any style of water ensemble; fountain, pool, bird bath or garden decoration. What I loved most about it is that no batteries or electricity is required. I am all for saving electricity and anything done with the sun's help, is just AWESOME.

rogerl58
10/11/17

Good customer service. Happy to buy their items. I would like to tell to my friends
LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!

kennys31
10/11/17

Since I bought these lights in their store, my backyard has become bright, and every night this beautiful sight has allowed me to relax after a day's work.The fairy lights and the Raindrop string lights are my favorite.

staceyb70
10/11/17

Time will tell if the pump will continue to work as great as it does at the moment, but for now, I am super impressed with it

daver145
10/10/17

There is no doubut that this company have a good customer service. And I have a really good shopping experience in this store. I would like to buy more merchandise
with this company.

fayel11
10/8/17

Ordered small solar lights which only lasted 2 wks and cannot get a response from company. Have sent several e mails

coram21
9/29/17

Bought 2 motion sensor lights from them at the beginning of this summer. Shipping was fine, and the package was protected very well. The lights are very bright and can last through most of the night. Might consider buying 2 more for my parents.

margarets118
9/27/17

I purchased an item which they said was delivered. I searched everywhere and found no item delivery. I contacted customer service and they immediately shipped a new item. Item was received the second time.

I ordered another item to take on a trip. Due to the slow shipping, the item was received while I was on the trip not before I departed for the trip. I was not able to use the item on my trip, and it will likely be a long time before I can use it.

loris236
9/16/17

My warning of this store is do not order anything from this company! They take your money and never deliver what you order. I have sent four emails to the info email address and received no response or a refund or the products that I ordered over three months ago!!!!!! No customer service no conversation, like oh sorry we will send that right to you. Will never order again from this company.again!!!!!

joanw55
9/15/17

They had nice photos of products, but that is not want consumers are receiving. Many have posted disappointment about their purchases and then those complaints some how disappeared on Facebook and on the link the have to purchase. I buy many products online, but I'd never advise anyone to buy here. I have had no response from receiving a product that was not the same as the picture -and no response makes it even less credible as a company that is consumer focused on future interactions and business. I know companies have good and bad ratings, that's normal. But to delete all the negative ones? At least ankowlege customer disappointment and attempt to move forward or rectify it... it appears like you don't care. And from what we seee here, your getting close to having ethical issues...

natec13
9/14/17

We just moved, so I bought a few things from them for our new house. The quality is very impressive, and shipping is fast. They are truly a store one can trust.

mayj16
9/13/17

It's a cool store with a lot of cool stuff. Their list ranges from lights to everyday tools you will need. I bought a few for my boyfriend and me just to try. We are both satisfied and will order more from them later.

They show an address in City of Industry, California but are nowhere to be found. Just dispute the charges with paypal or the credit card company. They do not respond to them either because they are too busy scamming thousands of others.

By David S.

May be you can send email to info@nextdealshop.com and ask them.

By Macheda L.
Questions? Get answers from the NextDealShop staff and other customers.

NextDealShop?