Review of Nastydress

Tel: +1 888-965-5888
support@nastydress.com

paulao20
12/13/17

Ordered a pink with light coral accents; received an ugly red & orange blanket for my six-year-old GD.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Paula ,

Thank you for your review.

We at Nastydress try our best to give accurate product information on every item page.

Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.
We are awaiting your reply.

rias10
12/3/17

The experience I have had thus far with Nasty Dress is nothing short of phenomenal, the item was as advertised, the fabric has a great feel the item is well constructed and durable and I will be shopping with Nasty Dress many moons ahead. Shipping time was great and customer service was even greater.

Overall a wonderful experience.

Tip for consumers: Enjoy the wide array of items available.

judys20
10/7/17

FIRST OFF BEWARE THAT ORIENTAL SITES DEAL IN LITTLE ORIENTAL SIZES! I TAKE A SIZE 7 ORDERED AN EXTRA LARGE IT FIT MY COUSIN'S LITTLE GIRL!!!!! ORDERING?? BE CAREFUL SHIPPING TAKES FOREVER...BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE..NASTY!!! NASTY DRESS!!!!

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear JUDY ,

Thank you for your review.

See here for more details about shipping methods: http://www.nastydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

We have offered you a solution via a ticket. Please kindly reply to us there.

We are awaiting your response,

aletheas
9/23/17

Never experienced such a rip off as bad as this - then because delivery took longer than 3 months they just keep your money . Beware of Chinese delivery services

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Alethea,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your order.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.nastydress.com/warranty-and-return/.

We have refunded to you.

Please check your account and reply to the ticket we have sent you about your issue.

We are always happy to assist you,

meganc66
9/12/17

After waiting 7 months for delivery i finally got in touch with nasty dress. They have said that because it has been longer than 3 months they won't refund my money. They have actually written this to me

"As we have shipped your order on Feb.15th, this 3 months time period has unfortunately passed. We therefore cannot offer any compensation in this case. "

if the pracel had been shipped then i would be ok- but it hasn't.

Not happy at all. I would not recommend buying from these guys

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Megan,
We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.
All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.
We have contacted you via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.

Thank you for your understanding.
minhn18
9/8/17

I'm going to be honest. I saw the reviews and thought this must be bad but never the less I'll give it a try because i've order from other websites before with similar reviews and it hasn't been all that bad.

I must say.

Horrible customer service. You will ask for answers and They will repeat the same answer again and that is "YOUR SHIPPING NUMBER" the details they have provided aren't even updated. i've contacted the courier and they advised they haven't received the product when i fed this back to customer service they advised "Festivals and other activities can cause delay" ?????? REALLY?

Products of very low quality and not how they look on the website. So please be aware when purchasing.

Out of the 6 items i've purchased only 1 was ehhh... okay but at the same time you get what you paid for. If the product looked how it did on the website i wouldn't have any complaints and sizing can be a problem too.

I've paid for express shipping for them to tell me that the package is split into two and one package will be sent by express shipping and another package is standard shipping and then the package didn't even come on time. I might as well not paid for express shipping AT ALL.

I wouldn't order from this website again.

feedback is real. hit me up at instagram.com/minhlongn

i didn't try to return the items because i would probably waste more money on something is not guaranteed like their shipping.

Don't order from this website, it's a waste of time and money.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Minh,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
We have offered the solution and sent the email to you .Please login to your account to reply to us.
elizabethk102
8/31/17

What a surprise to find a super big selection of unique cocktail and party dresses at Nasty Dress! And, the size range ensures that Everyone will find that special dress! Save time and shop at Nasty Dress !.

malcolmb36
8/25/17

I odered an item and when i received it, i couldnt belive the quality for such a ridiculously low price. Needless to say, i will now be a regular customer.

daniels323
8/19/17

After placing several orders with Nasty Dress before this purchase, I told a friend about the reliable online shop and, even more so, the competitive pricing. Soon after I placed an order for clothing for the both of us, which was processed shortly and dispatched in due time (free shipping!), and once we received the goods, we were both stunned about the quality for what we ended up paying. It might be helpful to order one size larger than European standard; however, whenever I ran into order issues, the Nasty Dress crew immediately too care of my concern and handled everything right away.

Will order there again and again, from time to time! Does it get any cheaper than that?

kolnp
8/19/17

I have ordered goods on 2016-09-23, order number is J1609231217067598. They have informed me on 2016-09-24, their shipping tracking number is 1W000005061234080
Until today 2017-08-17, have not received. Never came! All attempts to contact Nastydress customer Service are ignored.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Koln,
Thank you for taking time to write the review.
darlyneg
8/9/17

I ordered a jacket from an online ad for a gift. After 3-1/2 weeks, it had not arrived. I went online and checked the order, which had been processed but not shipped. I sent a message asking when it would arrive. The reply from Nastydress was that the item was out of stock and they would give me STORE CREDIT to order something else! No! I want my money back. How dare they accept my order, keep my money when they knew they did not have the jacket to send! In my opinion, this is fraud.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Darlyne,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.
Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The time it takes to process an item depends on it's warehouse and stock availability.
We have contacted you via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.

Thank you for your support .
jessicaa148
8/2/17

just like many I hesitate to order from these types of places, but since it was so cheap I did, I bought a dress and to my surprise it came in within two weeks, i expected longer, and it is actually really nice and just like the pic on the website, also surprising I expected worse quality. Just wanted to place my review because I saw quiet a few bad ones, not sure what happened with those orders but mine was all good! so try at your own risk and buy with the least of expectations, you may be pleasantly surprised at the end like me :)

sandrak67
7/18/17

I love this shop! It is very easy to shop, shop service helpful! Cheap asymmetrical, great quality. Dimensions consistent with dimensions. I would recommend!

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear SANDRA K,
We would like to thank you for your comment .
We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.
thomass214
6/25/17

Ordered goods, never came. All attempts at customer service contact ignored. Thieves, liars, and con-artists. DO NOT USE.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Thomas S,

halele
6/24/17

while their products are not the best quality (china), you are paying very little. the shipping might take some time but the package has always arrived for me. The customer service is the best so far! so kind and helpful, will turn to you even if you didn't complained, just to ask if you love your package!

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Halel E,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your shopping experience. We really appreciate it.

nguyenh9
6/18/17

For the first time I visited Nastydress store, I was trying to earn some N points for purchase items. The items were good, matched with my expectation and I love it although the shipping time for delivering package still long based on destination country. I recommened Nastydress with my friends as a good store for shoping online. I've already recieved 5 order which purchased on Nastydress store.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Nguyen H,
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

leat39
6/10/17

I ordered a lovely night gown from this website, paid shipping and handling, the item costed no higher than $10... They sent me an email conformation as well as the tracking number which didnt work at all! I ordered this in October and finally received the protect 1 week after the New Year. I was so unhappy the night gown looked as if it had been stretched and I have not even worn it!!! Major rip off i would highly recommend NOT buying anything from this website! Especially if you live in Canada. Just a waste of time and money and customer service was no help either.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Lea T,
We are sorry that our item did not met your expectations.
All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the client during the check out process.

kristaj2
5/26/17

This place is a scam. Almost 4 months in and nothing ever arrived. Waiting on a response. Do not order from them!

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Krista J,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.
We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout. These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.
We have messaged you regarding your case. Please login to your account to reply to us.
Thank you for your time.
britneyl6
5/24/17

It sucks , it takes months to recieve your order. If you even recieve it at all. Ordered from this place 3 times . First time took 3 months to recieve order and 1 of my items was missing and I never recieved a refund. I gave them another shot. I recieved my package 2in a half months later and everything was there but wtf 2 in a half months. So I gave them a third shot. I ordered 2 things March 3rd and it's May 22nd and still nothing. Absolutely ridiculous. Nastydress is a waste of money and time.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Britney L,
Thank you for your important feedback.

susanp178
5/21/17

I paid for tracking on my order of 2 pairs of socks and a dress. $25.11. Not a bad price if I had received everything. They shipped the 2 pair of socks with the tracking but the dress shipped later without tracking. Over 2 months later I have not received it. I did notify them of that to which I was told to wait more! I do not believe they sent it. $25 is too much to pay for 2 pair of socks. They will rip you off! stay away! should get 0 star

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear susan p,
Thank you for taking time to write the review.
jasonh166
5/12/17

I purchased a MEN'S XL Printed Hoodie. I'm 210lbs 5'10 of muscle they sent me the hoodie & it wouldn't fit my 8 year old brother who's 100lbs. Asked them 2 correct issue sent me link to plus size women's area. Have photos of entire conversation.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Jason H,
We are really sorry that our items did not meet your expectation.
Nastydress provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages. If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

kamilleh
4/26/17

I've never had an issue with products ordered - just double check the size charts because some of them are in cm not in measurements! Prices are cheap and shipping is very reasonable. The staff is very helpful if you have questions.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Kamille ,

dionnep
4/25/17

Do not have one bad thing to say about this site. Clothing was exactly as it appeared on the site, perfect fit and the price was right. Again, another site that takes about a month to receive your item but remember checkout gives you the option of expedited shipping.

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Dionne P,
We would like to thank you for your comment.
sehara
4/18/17

Fabulous Website lovely Products size so good Quality perfect and assistent so friendly they talk very nice and help you shipping on time I love my all stuf

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Sehar A,
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

julien273
4/17/17

I have never had a problem with their products always perfect, and the only time I had to get a hold of customer service was a great experience. They took care of the problem and their response on getting back to me was amazing. Great product and great people. Thank you Nasty Dress.

Julie Neff
Bend, Oregon

Response from Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative
Dear Julie N ,

NO !!!!' It's a total scam

By Maxine J.

Hello Ladies, If all of us put our money together that this company has of ours we could fly there and kick some butt. Seriously, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. I read your reviews and it's always the same. I placed my Order Dec 2014, YES A YEAR AGO. I still get the response that most of you get. Has been shipped, hers the tracking number Blah Blah. I still try to contact these people twice monthly and ask the same questions with the same response and as of 2 days ago, now they claim they have no record of my order. It's for $35.00. and now my mission has become over the last year just to harass them for product. I don't care what condition or how it looks I want what I paid for. Yes, I take some small blame since I did not check them out before ordering but I was raised with values and principals to trust, and yes. INTERNET< do not trust,. Well, they scammed me so Im gona tell the world about this even after I receive my order. Im sure I won't but that does not stop me. In closing, good luck with your personal experience with this scam. I don't know why companies are allowed to operate in this fashion and possibly there does need to be some kind of legislation with the world wide web a part of daily life now. AND iM NOT one that advocates more government in my life. So, ladies, I wish you good luck with your dealings and just remember when I contact this place, I mention all of us who have been SCAMED. Hey, Fashion show, with their products to inform people this is what can and will happen to you. Im taking this business off the planet. Peace and light to all.

By cindy m.

Dear helena, Thank you for your question. Please refer to the size chart before you choose the size. If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us. You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Best Regards Nastydress Customer Service

By Sandy Z., Nastydress Representative

I had two packages, one came in 2 months and the other never came!!!! The clothes are horrible!!! And cheap! If I were you I'd just go to the mall and buy new clothes!!! Your shipment will never come on time, if at all!!!!!!! This is a fraud website!!!!

By Gia Z.

Bad quality, bad management, etc equals bad reviews. The fact that they take your money and don't deliver the goods is more than bad its criminal. Please don't consider the bad reviews bogus. Question the good ones!

By Angela B.

For me i paid with my Paypal so i didn't give them my bank details. But i think they are thieves because ordered my dress on the 04/02/16 and still hasn't received it yet. Not even a message To say if it been shipped or not.

By Rose B.

You not going to receive it.when you try to track your order the tracking number will be invalid

By myesha j.

My shipping package had China on it....BUT be prepared to wait months for your order. I order in early March and got the dress in late April. I order an XL and it actually fit. DEFINITELY don't pay for a speedy delivery because I did and it was a waste of money. I will NEVER EVER order from them again.

By Jacinta L.

Most people that order from this site never get their merchandise. I had to fight with them to get my money back. It's a scam!

By Margo e.

I orderd my stuff got half of it.... still didnt recieve the rest gotnhold of two chineses girls sooo rude from the customer service team.. didnt want the clothes very werid! So went through paypal they said i have to send the parcel back to them which cost me more then wot i brought so went throu barclays bank and the ombusman 3 mnths later got my money bk wasnt stopping till ingot it all back... The seller wanted to give me only $15 bull crap i refused so i took it futher. Thats the way to go to get ur money back !

By amy s.
Questions? Get answers from the Nastydress staff and other customers.

Nastydress?