Review of RaveReady

Tel: +1-866-829-0764
support@raveready.com

bs199
12/21/18

If you send money to this place - You're NEVER going to see it or the item you thought you were buying!
Their inventory doesn't exist- Let's put them in JAIL!!!

moxyw
12/5/18

Same problem as other recent reviews: never received my item. Ordered on 11/16, item says shipped USPS priority 11/19, and nothing. Tried contacting them twice and still nothing. So sad!

michellew351
10/31/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.
I placed an order on october 11th, it updated me and told me the item had shipped by october 12th.
I did not hear from them for two weeks, no tracking number.
only after I made the effort to contact customer service about my order, DID THEY REALIZE THEY NEVER SENT MY PACKAGE, then attempted to ship it AFTER i contacted them. It was already WEEKS too late.
THIS SITE IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM and I see now others are complaining of never receiving their order.

julianl32
10/29/18

I've gotten my sister a bunch of gifts from here in the past. She likes dirty warehouse raves and wears kandi. I like that they have a sale section that seems to change almost daily. I've never had any issue other than slow shipping.

nessas3
10/12/18

I spent 375 dollars here over two months went by never received my items I called emailed with no answer I have notified my bank they have been in contact with a higher athority due to the fact that they have gotten multiple calls from people regarding similar situations.

frediej
10/8/18

I ordered an item online and it's been longer than two weeks. Their office is located an hour away from my home. This is a scam do not shop here they don't even send you an email confirmation of your purchase. It's obvious that the reviews below are written from RaveReady themselves too many postitive reviews at once. Definitely going to write reviews on their social media accounts to inform the rest of the online shoppers watch them delete it.

jessem142
9/8/18

Ordered 3 weeks ago and still dont have a tracking number. Contacted the via their web form 3 days ago and no response. I think i got scammed. Going to need to have my bank refund the charge it seems. Avoid this place.

marieb227
8/31/18

I placed an order on august 15 and i haven't recieved a tracking number or any of my items. I have attempted to reach out to the company through email, instagram and the messaging system on the website and I have gotten no response. I am frustrated because I just want the items that I paid/have been charged for. :(

marthah117
8/20/18

I have had purchased from many sites but no one behaves well when you want to return or exchange. Rave Ready allows you to do if reasons are valid and they wont charge more than shipping charge.

joshuam210
8/18/18

Last night i saw the beautiful pacakge received by mom. I got my tee and other stuffs. As expected it came on time and i am happy with this purchase.

scottm521
8/14/18

I like this site. Very easy to access and the pricing is very moderate. I found some great stuffs here. Prompt Delivery.

sherryg70
8/12/18

I got my things i ordered. Well packed and carefully handled. Customer support was good and helpful. Thanks Raveready

nikkih51
8/3/18

I ordered a pair of shorts that were on sale and they took about a week to get to me. They were in a white plastic bag like most other clothing I've ordered online. The material was really nice and not anywhere near as plastic-y as I through it was going to be, it was really nice quality. The stitching all seems really nice and there are no loose threads. Overall I am very happy with the shorts, the price, and delivery.

chrise165
7/26/18

I purchased two all over print shirts that were custom made on June 10th The shirts had a 10 day "crafting" period but I got them in about a week Overall I am really happy with my purchase but I wish they would stock these shirts for faster shipment but I am fine with it because they advertised the wait time and I was prepared for it The hoodie tshirt I got really stands out as being unique, it's got a great fit and I am in love with the fabric. Nothing but love to the RaveReady team thanks

johannas38
7/24/18

You shop at RaveReady because they're real ravers and the clothing is actually designed to make it through a hard festival without ripping , tearing, or falling apart like other companies. You come here for quality items that have actually been tested at a festival. Over the past few years I've had a processing mix-up, a wrong delivery (totally my fault), and items that didn't fit the way that I wanted them to and raveready has always taken care of me. Support usually takes a day or so but it's clear they do their best and actually care about me. I'll be shopping with raveready as long as I can keep going to festivals.

kellym422
7/24/18

I've never had an issue and always end up with way more stuff than I ordered, I've been ordering with them since 2015 and they've always been the best! On this last order I ended up getting like 6 free items! I emailed to let them know that they sent me the wrong order and they were like NOPE that's just free stuff. They gave me two sets of pasties, a pair of holographic strappy shorts, a crop top, and some light up toys. I won't wear some of the free items so I will just pass them on the my rave fam.

patrickk136
7/22/18

I searched a best site to buy tops. I landed here and i am impressed with their collections. I got my package and it looks pretty good.

saraha259
7/22/18

I ended up buying two items on the 12th and I got them on the 19th. I'd say thats pretty good shipping time. The items are exactly like in the photos, the hydration pack was way more holographic than I thought and I LOVE it! I'll be coming back for last minute Burning Man supplies.

Tip for consumers: Use the size charts.

francinep16
7/20/18

I had purchased a lot of stuffs from here. I have never faced any issue and always the customer support ready to help. I hope they will continue this good service forever :)

terrys316
7/16/18

I'd give this site 5/5 butalong with other reviews here, I do have to say that buyer beware. Read the details & reviews of the products you want to get. Its not their fault really, its hard to potograph holographic, mesh and transparent items, so make sure you read the descriptions.

marvins63
7/15/18

The store is great. It has very unique items that you cant find anywhere else. I have bought items from them several times over the last couple years. I have never had a problem with shipping. On occasion, I have returned an item without much difficulty.

kailab4
7/11/18

I placed an order on the 31st of May. On the 7th of June I contacted them to receive my tracking number, they responded quite quickly on the 8th of June with my USPS tracking number.

It is now the 11th of July, and so far the only thing thats happened with my order is that a shipping label has been created. I have contacted the company numerous times the past 3 weeks inquiring about when my order will be shipped out (I specifically ordered the item for a festival thats happening 3 weeks from now).
They claim on their website that the orders go out in 4 days yet mines been a month and a half and its still not sent out..
Also they claim it takes them 2-3 business days to get back to you but now its been weeks...

Very unhappy with their lack of customer service, kicking myself in the ass that i didn't order this item from i heart raves. I made an i heart raves order 1 week after this one and have already received it as of 2 weeks ago!
Saw all the bad reviews after I placed the order and had a feeling it was going to go down like this. I warn everyone to stay away!

I have contacted my bank and sent them proof that i have been messaging them and proof of purchase, because i would like my money back, and since rave ready is not answering me, I will try to get my refund from my bank.

dorisr43
7/3/18

I don't know of any other site that stocks this variety of unique and adorable clothes. I have gotten some of my absolute favorite items from them and I can't fnd most of their items on any other websites. I am in total love with RR.

shelbyw34
6/8/18

I've purchased several items from them over the last 5 years. Great customer service! I'e always been really happy with my items, the quality is always really high and I always look hot!

kaityc1
6/8/18

No contact was made to me what so ever they cancelled my order after I paid for it two weeks later they haven't refunded me, responded to any of my messages and give absolutely no information what so ever on my order. Absolute scam in my opinion.

Response from Customer S., RaveReady Representative
Hi Kaity!
You ordered a product that is not eligible for overseas shipment. Your order was cancelled and the card was refunded several days ago. It make take up to 10 business days for the refund to hit you card.

I would say do not buy from this store, I am still waiting for my purchases, and I placed the order in OCTOBER (not joking) several emails with zero reply and any attempts to message on facebook was deleted.......I will be contacting my bank to ensure payments will be requested bank

By Loki O.

Hi, we are all in the same boat. Take whatever legal action you can. I'm doing my best to try to take them down, it makes me sick how they're taking advantage of all of us and screwing us over. Go to your bank, legal advisor, lawyer, anything. Call them out on social media. Call your credit card and submit a fraud claim. We have to work together to be noticed!

By Jared S.

I never received my order after 2 months !

By Rosita R.

Questions? Get answers from the RaveReady staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RaveReady