Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

cynthiar156
7/29/18

First off im sorry for everyone (which seems like almost everyone who was a customer) for their horrible experience with AMI but i thank you. Because of your review.. i didnt finalize my order. When you read back to back frustrated ripped off mistreated customer reviews its very upsetting to say the least..but if you choose to purchase from Ami after reading those reviews you deserve whats coming. Dont purchase from them...shut em down. Dont support this treatment/behavoir. This company could make a lot of and have tons of customers. I guess they think they're doing us a favor. Dont waste your time. Complaints a plenty isn't normal. And they should change their name to "COMPLAINTS R US!" Again..Thank you!

christinaw144
7/27/18

It took them 4 days to send out my package upon looking I had two orders and both took the same amount of time then there was two items that were backordered now when I just now spoke with customer service 7 days after the order they were not going to be ordering that item again so they didn't give me a refund or send me an email pertaining to those items and all they offered me was a refund on the clothing after having to call them two times and sit in a chat with them for an hour this company does not care about its customers now if I were to go make those orders for the two items it would be way more money including shipping because of the total amount of orders I made 50 plus dollars both orders they lost a good customer I am absolutely appalled worst company ever.

lg111
7/24/18

I just called to the (855) 264-9327 and spoke with a Caroline. She refused to give me her last name and stated she was a supervisor. She told me it was no one above her, no manager. She was very rude. She informed me that I ordered a Large and she was going to provide me with an invoice. In which, I have yet to receive. I explained to her that I never wore a Large and that I ordered an X-Large. I never tried on the item on period, it is still in the package it came from. She have placed me on hold and then came back and informed me she was transferring me to a manager. Which she hung up on me. I will be sending a formal complaint to the company, this is poor customer services. This is my first and probably my last time purchasing from this company. Then a someone name Tiffany to call me back and leave me a message. The swim suit never made it out of the package. IIII WWWIILLL NNNEVVEERR OOORRDDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM HIS COMPANY. I am a tax auditor, think I have some of my people to start looking into this company, ripping people off based on the reviews.

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi LG,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. We apologize for any inconveniences. However, when we review your order, you did selected a size large and we shipped you a size large. Both our representative have e-mail you, your original invoice. Our store policy state that we do not accept return for our swimsuit category because of health and sanitary reasons. All of our swimsuits are sold in brand new condition and we will not resell any swimsuit that have been shipped to our customers. Our website and check out will notify our customers anytime a final sales items have been added onto their shopping cart and another friendly reminder on our check our order review page before our customers decide to complete and finalized their order. Please kindly check your e-mail for your original invoice that was sent to you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a wonderful day.

Warm regards,
AMI
rc186
7/24/18

I ordered shoes from here twice a month in bulks. This last time I ordered 3 pair of shoes, 2 of which they sent the wrong size and items. I tried to rectify it with them but they did not respond after I sent proof of with the barcode and picture of the items they sent. I have been a customer for over two years and I cannot believe they handled me like this. When I checked the site to review my account of the item's I had ordered I noticed they no longer had my size. It seem to me they sent the wrong items on purpose and was not going to take any accountability for it. Please avoid. I am not sure if it is managed by someone else but it's definitely not the same customer service from the past.

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi R.C.,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

Warm regards,
AMI
cindys305
7/23/18

This company is managed by idiots. Not only did they send the wrong item they wanted to take no accountability and offer store credit. In the end their poor business skills not only lost them a customer but also lost them more money than it would have if they would have honored my request...

erikam63
7/17/18

today i just received my package from AMIclubwear, it felt like its christmas lol... i was dying to try on my clothes that i ordered and they all fit me but i was worried about the dress that i bought wouldnt fit me NAH it fits me well! i love my new clothes theyre so cute i cant wait to wear them when i go out btw this was my first time to be their costumer so im going to rate it with 5 stars because i dont have an issue about this company I WILL SHOP IT AGAIN HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY! xo.

taegane
7/17/18

This isn't sponsored in any way just so you know. I have had a really great experience with this website and received the best shoes I've ever owned from them. Super cute and HIGH quality. Still fully intact and so gorgeous. I've never seen shoes like them before. Pink and glittery, faux suede sneakers with pink satin ribbon. I love them so much. The shipping can be a bit pricier than most ($14 for my shoes), but the product itself is listed at a very low price. The shoes cost $8. Eight dollars for some of the cutest and sturdiest shoes I've ever owned. Deal. I recommend amiclubwear to many of my friends, as they all ask where I got my shoes! This is all completely honest so please no accusing me of anything. I am in no way affiliated with this company. Thanks!!

elizabetha197
7/13/18

Placed an online order and received an on-screen notificstion that the item was out of stock and that my order was not processed. I ordered a similar product thinking my order had not been processed. 24 hours later I received two confirmation emails, so I ended up with two of the exact same bathing suit (although they were promoted a different products) and was charged for both.

In an attempt to cancel one of the orders, I was met with ruse, terrible customer service resulting in them telling me, too bad, and it was my fault. No return or cancellation was accepted. The quality of the products were not great and didn't even fit well.

I wil never recommend AMI to anyone.

adeyy
7/7/18

I ordered from this website, and they claimed to have sent my package through USPS but never gave USPS an apartment number to deliver to even though my address had an apartment number. And now USPS claimed to have delivered the package. And Ami says they will not refund or reship the items I ordered because the status said delivered from USPS. And by the way they also didnt insure my package. So this is me loosing my money because of these people. Getting none of all 6 items I ordered. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

teresay16
6/14/18

I purchased a swimsuit from here in a size small. They sent me the top in a size small and the bottom in a size LARGE. When I contacted customer support they basically said that swim suits are final sale and won't do anything about it. HORRIBLE. AVOID THIS PLACE.

charitam
6/13/18

I have ordered in the past and did not have any problems, but after this last order I am DONE. They charged me regular price of $34.99 on a dress that was on sale for $7.99 and when I received my order one item was missing. I have sent four (4) emails with no response. So not only was I overcharged I also paid for something I did not receive.

I simply wanted the adjustment and my missing item! I guess I was asking for too much. Never again!!!!!

elizabethr259
6/11/18

I do not believe ANY of the good reviews here! Read the AMI return policy. You cannot return anything for a refund, and if you look at what qualifies for a "store credit", it really is nothing, because of the cheap prices and the discounts. So, they send absolute garbage and you are stuck with it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AMI!! I warned you.

If you buy from AMI Clubwear you will regret it! The positive reviews here MUST BE FAKES. There is NO WAY anyone has had a positive experience with AMI. NOT POSSIBLE.

They are rated F with the BBB!

kw125
6/8/18

I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased but NEVER AGAIN! I ordered an outfit and glasses to see if I would like the quality. When making the purchase my items were in stock but once I received my order confirmation it stated my outfit was on "backorder." How & why would you charge me for an item you don't have?! Red flag number one! I immediately requested a refund. I received a refund of 17.99 for the outfit since I ordered when they had a 60% off sale. I was told my glasses could not be returned because they are accessories. Yeah, okay whatever! Basically, I'm stuck with these ugly glasses that was NOT worth the $8 (with discount) and shipping costs! I paid more for this overpriced BS than I would have paid for the outfit. NOT worth it! I would rather have a full refund and sent this BS back. The point of making a purchase to begin was for the outfit you did NOT have! A complete waste of money and now I'm scrambling to find last min outfits for my trip! Customer service suck!!! Don't bother trying to contact by phone! However, I was able to get a response via email. DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!

triciap26
5/31/18

I ordered a bathing suit, which was not cheap. I checked the size chart and ordered a large even though I am normally a small. Received the swimsuit and the measurements of the actual item are not even close. The large that I received would not even qualify as an XS. It is like a toddlers swimsuit. I cant even get my leg through the leg hole. I am usually a small, so ordering two sizes up should have fit or at least been something I could try on. I called customer service and they said that the size charts are just for reference. I can understand being a little off on the measurements of the size chart but being 3 sizes off is completely misleading. They might as well have no size chart. They also refuse to offer any refunds or store credit for their deceptive sales practices. I am very pissed that they are so misleading.

racheld24
5/30/18

Their fabrics are extremely cheap even for Photoshoot. And size is off. Small size looks like kid size. I am very petite but I cant fit into any of the outfits I bought!!!

to15
5/17/18

Don't do it. Products are cheap! Customer service is terrible! Ordering is flawed so double billed! WOW. Just shop around.

Second: After submitting this review and telling Amiclub I did so because when I complained about being double shipped - double billed I was then told that I could mail the second pair of shoes back to get a refund, a manager contacted me to apologize and send a pre paid shipping label back. I was appreciative and upped their mark from one star to four.

crr6
4/22/18

I purchased a bathing suit that seemed to cover the necessary parts, according to the online photo. When it arrived, it revealed every part, and had holes in the intimate regions. AmiClubWear refused to issue a refund, despite the false advertising. Customer service was nearly nonexistent. This company is a scam. Beware.

marthal82
4/20/18

I was going to use this company to sell select products online, but the company refuses to drop ship to the customer, I would have to order them to my business and THEN ship it to the customer which is completely ridiculous when all I'd have to do for drop shipping is call and give an address. As bad as their reviews are they could use the extra business from me selling their products - I guess they don't need the extra business bc they scam ppl on a daily basis according to these reviews!!!! The CRAZIEST part about it is they are asked every single day according to the representative I spoke with, if I was getting daily requests at my business for something THIS SIMPLE I would obviously meet the customers request

cassieh16
4/12/18

After my order was confirmed, they then e-mailed me to say that the item was no longer available and that they could not send it. Obviously, since I was not getting the items I already paid for, quite expensive might I add, I requested a refund. They accepted the request, and then it never came through. I requested one again, and again, and again. Still no refund. Now it's over four months later and I still haven't received my refund for items that never arrived. Actual theft.

katherinep38
4/8/18

Totally disgusted with the quality of denim thigh high boots I purchased! Also purchased several pairs of size 9 high heels all of which are more like size seven and eights!!!! Each pair of shoes are from different manufacturers!!!! All very cheap quality!!!!! Not bothering to exchange any imagine the shipping costs trying to guess the correct sizes! Oh and by the way *free shipping specials DO NOT INCLUDE SHOES!!!!! OR OUTERWEAR! If you search long enough you'll come across the small print!!! SHOES DO NOT SHIP FREE!!!!! My entire purchase is going in in the trash!!! I won't donate it to goodwill it's that crappy! I make a lot of online purchases and have never saw such cheap crap!!!! Also can't return anything as everything was included in the 55%off sale!!! Beware of this! Check out the BetterBusinessBureau BBB Review before you consider purchasing anything! I wish I had!!!! Kat Mello

johnd862
2/26/18

Company refuses to accept returns for items, will not order anything again. I recommend going somewhere else to shop....

sheliam12
2/21/18

YOU CANNOT CANCEL YOUR ORDERS OR GET A REFUND I PURCHASE AN ORDER ON A SATURDAY AND TRIED TO CANCEL IT ON A MONDAY INSTEAD OF REFUNDED ME MY ORDER WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR WEEKS AND STILL NO REFUND AND NO ORDERS I HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS SITE AND ALWAYS I HAD TO WAIT 3 WEEKS OR MORE FOR MY ORDERS BUT NEVER AGAIN

carms1
2/13/18

This is the worst place to order!! I bought a dress was asking for a return they denied this. I will never order from this place again!!! There return policy is a joke... Make it visible where consumers know they can not return a dress!!! I made sure when I did purchase dress it did not say FINAL SALE!!! So they came up with and said you got a doorbuster item. Well then let the customer know that you can not return a item like this back. MAKE IT VISIBLE!!! Like other dresses where it says "FINAL Sale." Amiclubwear failed to do so!! Go to other reliable websites for shopping where you dont have to run into issues like this. Poor customer service! If I could rate this a ZERO I would!!!!

kimn31
2/5/18

8 years ago I made an order in here for a dress in 2011. I didnt make an account. I used guest checkout. I was living at a dorm at UNT and I gave them the address for my dorm. It was on the way to my dorm and I guess they were so dumb they couldnt bring it inside, they sent it back to the company and did not refund me at all. Even to this day Im trying to email them about it. They dont recognize my name, my debit card number, the order # they gave me, or my email address. Wtf kind of company cant even recognize my info when I obviously bought from here. I even sent them many copies of the email of my order and they still dont recognize it. This is the worst company ever!! Do not buy from them!!

ap884
2/3/18

Bought 2 2-piece bathing suits. They were 12" & 8" small on hips. I was told size chart is for reference only, not fittings. WTH? Loved the style, color & quality, but no good if they don't fit!!! I put in for a charge back. Why should I be penalized on no return policy for a grab all size product if it is not advertised as such

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B.

I would never buy from them again. Total rip off. It's over a year now and I'm still waiting for my order

By Agnes O.

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c.

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y.

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V.

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M.

Hi Shaniqua, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Have a great day! Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

Hi Angela, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Have a great day! Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

A: Hi Amy, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. The reason your order was placed on hold status is because there was 1 item on back order. Upon reviewing your order, your back order item have been refunded and we have sent you a confirmation e-mail. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

23 Photos for AMIClubwear