Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

nawellel
12/8/18

I ordered three dresses on Nov 7th. I received only 2 dresses Nov 30th. Today is Dec 8th i still haven't received the 3rd dress. I've called them multiple times no one has ever answered the phone. They're not replying to my emails either. This is my first and last time ordering from these thieves.

champinam
12/3/18

Placed an order, processing forever, order shipped after I emailed complaint I'm leaving country and they completely ignored my concern to receive in time and decided to ship the cheapest way using ups just to deliver to USPS and delay delivery more days and I will be in another country USELESS DONT WASTE YOUR TINE OR MONEY! Don't order anything from these inconsiderate unprofessional people!

edonnyam
11/19/18

I placed an order with them on 11/13/18. I ordered something for a specific event. Each time I check the status of my order, it still says processing. I order online frequently & orders are typically ready to be shipped in a couple days. Tomorrow makes a whole week since I placed my order and I am not able to track the shipment. This is not good and this may be my first and last order with AMI Clubwear

deborahg191
11/19/18

THE ORDER NUMBER THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME, IS NOT WORKING. EVERYTIME I CLICK ON IT. IT KEEPS SAYING INFORMATION NOT FOUND. I HAVE EMAILED THEM TWICE ABOUT THE ISSUE, AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY REPLY AT ALL. I AM BEGINING TO THINK THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!......

mariahg12
11/12/18

First time trying this site out and I order a lot online and never had this happen but I ordered on November 5 2018 and still today it's in "processing" order #112354625 is nowhere to be found meanwhile they took the money off my card and no cancel order button is even on the page to get refund. Then I even called during open hours and they said they were closed and to callback during regular business hours they never picked up I had to dispute with my bank to get my money!!

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi Mariah,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. Our records show that your order have shipped and is schedule to arrive to you this Wednesday 11/4/18. We have also resend you your UPS tracking number to the e-mail address we have on file. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a great day.

adamd155
11/8/18

AMIClubwear.com sent me confirmation of my money was charged by them, and after it send additional email, that "at the moment item selected is not available with our manufacture company".
I requested refund and no news from them for 5 days.

NEVER GONNA USE THIS SITE

hannahh83
10/30/18

Low quality and won't allow returns on costumes. I ordered a bunny costume and it was not worth $40. The top of the bodysuit is weird. The top rolls down showing the inside. The top looks really cheap. There are long strings on all of the items that you have to cut off yourself. The bow moves and could easily come out of the string it's attached to. I'm 5 "6 and 145 pounds and the small is baggy on me. The bunny ears have white at the bottom of the black side making it look weird and there is a metal wire in each ear that is sharp and comes through the material. Overall, not worth it.

meganb163
10/30/18

I will give Tiffany a chance to call me back regarding order # 112350409, before I post my review. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

trinhn8
10/18/18

NOTICED most posting are similar? DIS-SATIFIED CUSTOMERS:

"Never ever AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Website is a scam"
"Never Again!"
"Poor quality & hidden final sale policy!"
"Confirmation email"
"If I could give zero stars I would"
"SCAMMERS"
"Wish I Would Have Read The Reviews First!"
"You need to improve your service!"
"Fraud"
"SCAM ARTISTS"
"Worst customer service doesn't care if you come back to reorder."
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!"
"Lost a big customer..."
"Lost my business permanently!"
"Terrible overall experience"
"Amiclubwear is a thief"
"AVOID"
"DO NOT BUY!"

thuyh5
10/16/18

They do not own any of the products! They order all the products from other vendor once an order is made on their website thus leaving a very long shipping and complicated canceling process. I made a purchase weeks ago for the first time AMICLUBWEAR website. Lured in by the 60% off the only to find out later the free shipping that we all should receive is only reflective when you enter the " FREESHIP" code. I thought this was a mistake so I continued with the purchase using the 60% off the entire website sale code and paid the $17 shipping. Mind you this was ordered on Friday. Saturday and Sunday they were closed. I called on Monday and was told I can only choose one of the code. Basically you either get 60% off or free ship which I found is a total scam! If the entire website is having 60% off why can't the website do an automatic price change and have customers enter the free code. They intentionally make it difficult. Toward the end of the call, I decided it is not worth the purchase and request for a cancellation. She said she put in the request and I should be notified within 24hrs. 24hrs has passed, I called and again they said there is no update. They are "trying" to get a hold of the vendors they ordered the products from to cancel it. This goes on for 1.5 weeks until they send me an email that product is shipped. This is a terrible business practice that I could never support. The customer service representative was very unhelpful too. I will make sure those who have an interest in purchasing goods from you are aware of this. STAY AWAY!

roset90
10/11/18

Over a year ago, I ordere shoes from amiclubwear and loved them. I was so satisfied that I would go about recomending them to whoever would ask about my shoes. However, my recent experience was so HORRIBLE! I ordered about $100 of shoes and on the checkout it had my old address, which I manually changed before submitting. Weeks later, I was worried that my order never arrived so I took it upon myself to track it down. Come to find out that the day that I checked amiclubwear created a shipping label for my package to ship it to my old address (10 hours away from where I currently live); immediately, I emailed their customer service and told them about my issue. Customer Service basically replied telling me to call UPS and figure it out on my own. I call UPS and they tell me that amiclubwear has access to reroute/cancel my package. Soon after, I emailed amiclubwear and haven't heard back from them since. I invested my money and time and it's very disappointing that amiclubwear did little to accommodate my customer needs. Last time I ever shop or EVER recommend them.

kellyg199
10/9/18

I wore the pair of heels I purchased once! & the grip on the bottom of the heel broke. I was told by a customer service rep to take a picture of them & send it to the email address, all for me to receive a auto-response stating that any item worn will be sent back to sender & won't be refunded. Not to mention the heels were on sale but once the shipping cost was added in it brought the amount to almost the regular price! I will never shop with them again!!!

devanaem
9/26/18

I had recently ordered something off here on Saturday & I contacted them like Monday about how long would it take to get my confirmation email and it's wednesday and I'm unsure why I haven't received it yet I pray to god it comes before October . Because I really have a special event & I need it I'm seeing all this of bad reviews and I hope I don't be one it's also a dress

jenf66
9/26/18

Horrible company. Extremely rude customer service. They hide final sale in the description of products rather than clearly displaying it. Ignores emails and when you call up you're placed on a long hold only to then speak with a nasty customer service agent who is extremely unhelpful and unapologetic. Do not shop here!!

patrecep1
9/23/18

I ordered a lot of items which included a watch , and the watch never came, I contacted them and they basically said I was lying and said it showed it shipped. They told me call ups and see if they misplaced it. I will never order from here again.

ryanv36
9/21/18

I ordered a couple of things for my wife's birthday on Monday early AM and paid 2nd freight just to make sure it arrived by the weekend. Come Friday no package. I called and after 20 minutes on hold a rude girl told me it hadn't even shipped yet! She could care less they messed up and ruined my surprise. They will never get my business again for sure.

thomasm647
9/15/18

I ordered an item for my girlfriend from binkbasis.com on September 1st. Amiclubwear.com charged my account on September 4th , IT is now September 15 and it still hasn't shipped. I will try contacting the company again on monday.they are subsidiary of amiclubwear.com

keyshaw1
9/10/18

Despite updating my address twice on the website, my order was still sent to my old address. After receiving the confirmation email, I tried to intervene. However, UPS said amiclub wear needed to authorize the address change. I spoke to some young sounding representative of amiclub wear. She claimed she couldn't change the address with UPS. Now what the "bleep bleep" is a customer suppose to do!? Guess I get to argue with their useless customer service that has limited service hours!

treneeciag
9/6/18

I have been a loyal customer to them for years and they refused to do anything with my claim. They told me a package was delivered and I never got it.

erinl91
8/28/18

Do not shop here.
Very unhelpful customer service. Poor communication. No efforts to remedy shipping problem - I never got my package they didnt offer to assist or remedy told me to file a polic report for package. Never encountered customer service like it. I didn't get my clothes and they kept my money - should be filing a police report on them!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

cynthiar156
7/29/18

First off im sorry for everyone (which seems like almost everyone who was a customer) for their horrible experience with AMI but i thank you. Because of your review.. i didnt finalize my order. When you read back to back frustrated ripped off mistreated customer reviews its very upsetting to say the least..but if you choose to purchase from Ami after reading those reviews you deserve whats coming. Dont purchase from them...shut em down. Dont support this treatment/behavoir. This company could make a lot of and have tons of customers. I guess they think they're doing us a favor. Dont waste your time. Complaints a plenty isn't normal. And they should change their name to "COMPLAINTS R US!" Again..Thank you!

christinaw144
7/27/18

It took them 4 days to send out my package upon looking I had two orders and both took the same amount of time then there was two items that were backordered now when I just now spoke with customer service 7 days after the order they were not going to be ordering that item again so they didn't give me a refund or send me an email pertaining to those items and all they offered me was a refund on the clothing after having to call them two times and sit in a chat with them for an hour this company does not care about its customers now if I were to go make those orders for the two items it would be way more money including shipping because of the total amount of orders I made 50 plus dollars both orders they lost a good customer I am absolutely appalled worst company ever.

lg111
7/24/18

I just called to the (855) 264-9327 and spoke with a Caroline. She refused to give me her last name and stated she was a supervisor. She told me it was no one above her, no manager. She was very rude. She informed me that I ordered a Large and she was going to provide me with an invoice. In which, I have yet to receive. I explained to her that I never wore a Large and that I ordered an X-Large. I never tried on the item on period, it is still in the package it came from. She have placed me on hold and then came back and informed me she was transferring me to a manager. Which she hung up on me. I will be sending a formal complaint to the company, this is poor customer services. This is my first and probably my last time purchasing from this company. Then a someone name Tiffany to call me back and leave me a message. The swim suit never made it out of the package. IIII WWWIILLL NNNEVVEERR OOORRDDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM HIS COMPANY. I am a tax auditor, think I have some of my people to start looking into this company, ripping people off based on the reviews.
When I contacted customer support they basically said that swim suits are final sale and won't do anything about it. HORRIBLE. AVOID THIS PLACE.

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi LG,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. We apologize for any inconveniences. However, when we review your order, you did selected a size large and we shipped you a size large. Both our representative have e-mail you, your original invoice. Our store policy state that we do not accept return for our swimsuit category because of health and sanitary reasons. All of our swimsuits are sold in brand new condition and we will not resell any swimsuit that have been shipped to our customers. Our website and check out will notify our customers anytime a final sales items have been added onto their shopping cart and another friendly reminder on our check our order review page before our customers decide to complete and finalized their order. Please kindly check your e-mail for your original invoice that was sent to you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a wonderful day.

rc186
7/24/18

I ordered shoes from here twice a month in bulks. This last time I ordered 3 pair of shoes, 2 of which they sent the wrong size and items. I tried to rectify it with them but they did not respond after I sent proof of with the barcode and picture of the items they sent. I have been a customer for over two years and I cannot believe they handled me like this. When I checked the site to review my account of the item's I had ordered I noticed they no longer had my size. It seem to me they sent the wrong items on purpose and was not going to take any accountability for it. Please avoid. I am not sure if it is managed by someone else but it's definitely not the same customer service from the past.

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi R.C.,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

cindys305
7/23/18

This company is managed by idiots. Not only did they send the wrong item they wanted to take no accountability and offer store credit. In the end their poor business skills not only lost them a customer but also lost them more money than it would have if they would have honored my request...

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B.

I had placed a order for there on Saturday and I messaged them when I would've able to get the confirmation but I don't want to think bad about it because I need that for a special occasion October 27th & I hope I get my confirmation before then

By Devanae m.

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c.

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y.

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V.

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M.

Hi Courtney, Thank you for shopping with AMIcluwear.com. Upon reviewing your order, your order was placed on 10/24/18 and was shipped the very next day on 10/25/18. Your order was delivered on 10/31/18. Please note for future references all cancellation of order would have to made through our call center on the same day of your purchase. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a great day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

Hi Linda, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. Our processing time is within 48 business hours and transit time will take 2-5 business days depending on your location. If you may provide us with your order number, we will be more then happy to review your order for you. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

Hi Shaniqua, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Have a great day! Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

AMIClubwear?