Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

themissv
7/13/19

I have Been shopping with AMICLUBWEAR for almost 7 years and they never disappoint, my fav thing to shop for is shoes for events and shows they are the right kind of loud with the right kind of price tag with sales all the time it's hard not to catch a bargain here ! Love it loyal customer to Infinity and beyond

jodiie
7/10/19

I love shopping and looking for what's new. I love the dressses and the shoes I wish I had more confidence to be shopping more on the site

michaelt687
6/12/19

Tiffany was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. She did a great job of answering all of my questions.

Tip for consumers: They offer steep discounts when you first join and afterwards. They have a huge selection of shoes.

dianer253
6/9/19

I have ordered from this company since 2008, and everything I have ordered have been of awesome quality and still wear the clothes. I absolutely recommend shopping here!!

anganettec
6/2/19

I love getting emails for all the amazing deals they are having. Super great quality for a steal of deals..

laurens343
5/25/19

Love this place has the latest trends, plenty of options and affordable! Please keep up the good work!

mariad281
5/25/19

Love this site. The merchandise is quality the shipping is fast and the sales are amazing. I shop this site all the time

denises343
5/23/19

I love every pair of shoes I get , when I walk out the house all eyes on me. I'm like a live barbie.

shanteb4
5/21/19

Amiclubwear has some awesome clothing especially their swimwear. This will be my 5th swimsuit that i purchased and I loveeee their awesome sales

courtneyh124
5/19/19

My experience was great. I felt well taken care of it was like it was my mother get me ready for prom all over again.

dixier8
5/19/19

I buy all my clothes and shoes from AMI clubwear. Everything fits and once in a blue moon an item will be backordered. If I call they will immediately credit me for the amount (I take a store credit) when you buy clearance items, make sure you use the "FREESHIP" code. My last order was 7 dresses for $38 and free shipping.

soj2
5/9/19

I originally ordered my items with an additional 20 dollars for shipping. Items took forever to ship and they took forever to reply to my messages when I asked. When they finally responded they told me that they will give me 19 dollars worth of store credit. Then I received my items (which did not fit), I realized that one of the items I purchased was not there. I emailed them to inform them of this. Still no reply and it's been a week. So when I scrolled to my old emails with then, apparently the item that was not shipped was considered back ordered. I needed it for vacation. So I emailed them explaining that I no longer want this item since I have no clue what they are expecting to send it to me. No one replied. I just really don't like their customer service. It states that they will respond within 24-48 hours. It's been a week. I don't recommend amiclubwear to anyone. Stay far away from them!!!

tammyd141
5/6/19

I have a hard time finding shoes in my size. It's very nice to find shoes that I could afford. You have some very beautiful shoes.

michellev149
5/1/19

It's been a nightmare working with AmiClubware to return damage merchandise. Terrible customer service and they won't return a message.

yulands
4/30/19

I have never disappointed in any of my shoes I brought from this company . I'm happy when my friend send me the like to this site. I have been buying all my shoes here from 2014

jamese301
4/22/19

They did not apply the discounts I saw on my screen (60% off and free shipping), charged me full price which was not what I agreed to, have failed to answer requests to cancel my order and their customer service hours are 9am-3pm PST according to their automated phone number which does not match what they advertised online.

vanessap92
4/22/19

Ami clubwear is my go to when I need someone cheap but high quality. Whenever I wear things from here I get so many compliments and people asking me where I get my clothes from. If I see something expensive in stores or online I always check to see if ami clubwear has the same thing cus it's always a way better price!

sheilam199
4/22/19

I've ordered from Ami Club Wear several times and each time never disappoints. There's a red dress I ordered around the holiday that reminded everyone of Beyonce. Since then I decided they were a fave!

bridgeto15
4/20/19

I have shopped with Amiclub for years now and enjoy it so much that I've shared this shoe club with others.

jennyt100
4/19/19

Recently they shipped me two FILTHY USED BIKINIS. I took a picture & emailed them 3 times, no response. I called customer service 4 times, each time holding for upwards of 25 minutes, only to get an answering machine. It's the principle I'm so upset about, i don't care how affordable their clothes are but if you're not owning up to your mistakes then I need to inform customers out there so they don't get duped like I did. Go shop with Pretty Little Thing or Fashion Nova, they inspect ALL items prior to shipping, they have TOP NOTCH customer service as well. I have shopped with Ami for over 5 years & I've let other minor issues slide MANY times but enough is enough. I will NEVER shop with Ami Clubwear AGAIN and I will be sure to tell all my girlfriends about this as well.

myeshab3
4/18/19

This company is so trash! I ordered 3 pairs of heels for different events I was attending OUT OF STATE! Went to my event, stepped out of my Uber AND MY HEEL BROKE!!!!! Yes that's right, BROKE COMPLETELY! I emailed them and of course they emailed back two weeks later saying "your heel is not that broken , so no refund will be processed, sorry this happened " Like seriously! WORST COMPANY EVER! NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! Here is the heel

jocelynh27
4/9/19

The clothes I ordered were too loose so I asked for a refund. And it turns out they don't do refunds. Only returns for store credit. So I emailed customer service and they said I would have to pay for a shipping label myself. I asked them why they don't do refunds and they kept dodging my question and basically repeating the fact that they don't do refunds. They didn't offer any form of reimbursement whatsoever. As someone who works in customer care/ office clerk/ data entry this isnt how you should run a business.

malikahh
4/4/19

Shipping is terrible. Customer Service is awful! Product- hit or miss. I ordered 4 swimsuits. Tried on one and the suit tore! Of course they list a NO refund policy on swimwear.
I say the products are a hit or miss because the swimwear is trash the material is trash the workmen ship trash. I order 3 jumpsuits and 3 rompers. These items are satisfactory
I called the company several times only to be put on hold and then disconnected. I have left voice messages sent emails no response.

I will never ever order from AMICLUBWEAR again. Shop at your own risk

rockys35
3/29/19

This company is evil. They took my money and send my package to a different address. I contracted them and they responded saying they won't help me. And now they are literally ignoring all my emails and their phone number don't work. What kind of mess of a company it this. People, take your money and run, this company is horrible!!!

katicak
3/20/19

I made the best decision choosing shoes for all occasions.My closet is full of very beautiful and powerful colors of shoes,sandals and boots.

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B.

I had placed a order for there on Saturday and I messaged them when I would've able to get the confirmation but I don't want to think bad about it because I need that for a special occasion October 27th & I hope I get my confirmation before then

By Devanae m.

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c.

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y.

Hi Courtney, Thank you for shopping with AMIcluwear.com. Upon reviewing your order, your order was placed on 10/24/18 and was shipped the very next day on 10/25/18. Your order was delivered on 10/31/18. Please note for future references all cancellation of order would have to made through our call center on the same day of your purchase. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a great day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V.

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M.

A: Hi Cynthia, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. Please contact our call center for all cancellation of order as we reply back to our e-mails within 48 hours and your order could have shipped before we've answer your e-mail .We also do not cancel orders through this Sitejabber as we do not know what your order number is. Thank you and have a wonderful day. T (855)264-9327 Customer Service Hours 9:00AM-3:00PM PST Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

Hi Yasime, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. We apologize for your back order items. We tried to issue your refund today but was not able to because it look like you have open a claim with PayPal. Once a claim is open, PayPal will not allow us to issue any refunds until they have finished their investigation or if you decide to close your claim. I you wish to have your claim open with PayPal then we would have to wait until they notify us once PayPal complete their investigation or if you decide to close the claim yourself, please notify us and we will process your refund immediately. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

AMIClubwear?