Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

jennifers449
12/12/17

This "company" is by far the biggest rip off online! I spent $345 for an upcoming vacation. My order arrived 17 days later, had two of the more expensive items missing even though the box insert said they were there, and I had ordered a sweater dress that arrived worn, shrunken to the size of a crop top and frayed at the ends!!! When I attempted to call customer service I couldn't get through. After a total of one hour waiting to get a representative they informed me the the four pairs of extremely ill fitting shoes could only be returned for credit. The answer from them for the missing items was: "oh, that's a third party shipping we can't do anything about that". What?!?!?!? They DO NOT stand by their product quality. It is obvious this is a money making scam. When I informed the rep. that I wanted my card refunded and a credit would do me no good as I wasn't going to order from them ever again; they pretty much said "sucks to be you". I asked to speak to someone higher up and she transferred me to "Tiffany" who dropped the call before I could talk to her. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

conneyk
11/22/17

Ive never experience such bad service from an online store! My initial thought was oh my gosh, what a steal!!! With all the inexpensive products. It took 3 weeks for my purchase to get to my house, and when i opened the box, i was missing my dress that i purchased specifically for my trip in December! Its almost impossible to reach them by phone and no one EVER responds via email even thought it specifically states someone will email back within 48 hours! Its been about a month and i still havent even GOTTEN MY DRESS YET!!!! Would never waste my money on this website! Its JUNK!

charlottew43
11/16/17

I have been ordering from this site for over 8yrs and never had one issue with the items quality or fit. I never had any issues with returns either. Just like Any business there will some satisfied customers and some not so happy. That's just how it is.

katelynnc1
11/13/17

Ordered 4 items from there website on August 20th. I received a confirmation email that night; okay no big deal. I then received an email on August 23rd, saying that 3 of my items had been shipped, but one was on back order. No big deal. I then received my package, roughly about a week later. But still hadn't heard anything about my back ordered item. It is not almost 3 months later, I still have not received anything. No item, no email, stating if/when I would receive my item, nothing, I have sent out 2 emails on different occasions and have yet to hear anything back. I don't even care about the dress at this point. I just want my money back. Besides this incident, I really had no complaints about this company. The clothes were a little cheaply made, but that was it. But now that it's been 3 months, they took my money, and I don't have my dress to show for it. Or even an email stating the reason for the delayed back order or anything. I have lost all respect for them.

keeshaw1
11/8/17

My 2nd time ordering from Amiclubwear. (1st time was one pair of shoes about 5 yrs ago) any way. I placed my order on 10/31/17 used the 65% off coupon vs free shipping (i saved more) i ordered 5 dresses, 2 sun hats, 1 sweatshirt and 1 pair of heels. All size S. Received tracking ans shipping on 11/2/17 and received my order today 11/8/17 via UPS. 1 BOX and everything was individually wrapped in plastic bags with labels (just as the high end stores) EVERYTHING is of awesome quality. And perfect fit. Im 5"6 144lbs. I wear size 2/4. . These dresses fit JUST LIKE their models. If not better. My shoes are great quality and true to size. My sunhats are fabulous.. I will continue to order from Amiclubwear. Shipping may not be free. But was well worth the time and material.. I read the other reviews while i waited for my order. And I had to make sure it was the same company! I am nothing short of impressed by THEIR brands. - all the way from Maryland..

clemenciad1
11/7/17

Never Ever order from this company again. They don't accept returns in essential products as SHOES. You need to try the shoes to see if they are comfortable or not. They don't know how to manufacture Stilettos, those are a TORTURE to walk on them. And they don't accept returns? Damn for them and their company. So we get to throw them away in the garbage! They rob your money. In top of that, bad customer service, they erase the orders after you've placed them so you don't have access to the products you order any more. Awful company.

saras215
11/4/17

I have purchased from them a couple times. The clothes always look nothing like in the pictures. They run large. I am a small with curves (the same size as their model)and everything is baggy in all the wrong spots. Just disgusting looking. I needed some heels and thought they couldnt go wrong with that. Well they did. I am normally a size 8.5-9. And my sister is normally a 7.5-8. We ordered some pumps in their brand. They were so misshapen & small, my sister who is a 7.5 couldnt fit in the 9s i ordered. I contacted them and told them of this problem and asked if they pay the return shipping since the shoe sizes were so off. They said yes and emailed me a return shipping slip. I never received a refund so emailed them and they said they would refund me but only $20 out of the $45 i spent. I told them they should refund me the full price as they had org agreed since they should not be selling heels that are 2 sizes off. So I paid their org shipping, the return shipping and a stocking fee for heels that are marked as a 9 and do not even fit 7.5? I emailed them again asking them to reconsider and that it was really bad business ethics, they never emailed back.

haroldh52
11/3/17

The company sucksI bought a pair of brown boots they were damaged I sent them back cost me $38 postage one in the boots for work and then I miss Gonzalez Office me $13.49 store credit instead of sending me another pair I will never do business with this company ever again if youre smart you wont either

ericl128
11/3/17

WORST company I have ever dealt with. They dont answer their phone, dont answer emails and charge you for items you never receive. It is beyond me how they are still in business. I guess from idiots like me. STAY AWAY!

meghanm25
11/2/17

Have ordered from this site multiple times before and didn't have a problem until I really needed an order to be delivered to me quickly for an event. I paid $40 for two day air shipping and received it a week later. No refund offered because apparently they think sending it after two days of processing counts as two day shipping. Didn't get my order in time and then they refused to answer my four emails asking them about it. When I finally called and sat on hold for almost a half hour, only to be told they would do nothing to remedy the situation. I won't be ordering from this site again out of principle. The customer service was incredibly poor, they didn't care about my issue at all.

Edit, in response to AMI: Yeah, you can say that all you want, but most people read "2 day shipping" and think they will have their product in two days. I know I'm not alone here because other people complain of the same thing. Either way, your customer service sucks because you can't answer emails and unlike most companies that offer store credit to dissatisfied customers, your company doesn't give a crap if your customers are happy. Writing a disclaimer on your site that explains that expedited shipping only makes you work faster to "process" a single order of one item doesn't make that good service. You couldn't even send me a confirmation email with my order- your business is rated an F on the BBB and it's no wonder why!

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi Meghan,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com .We apologize for any inconveniences. Please note that by selecting second day air this will only speed up the transit time not our normal 48 hours processing time. This information is clearly stated on our store policy. Your order was shipped within our processing time and when we track your order, you've received your order within 2 business days after your order was shipped. Your order was shipping within our normal processing time and also delivered within two business days. Transit time will not include weekend as UPS do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Make sure to have a wonderful day.

jasmineg33
10/30/17

Placed an order for Halloween costume paid $50 for 2 day express shipping and still waiting for my item. I contacted customer service to at least reimburse the shipping fee since it was taking them a week to send me the item they indicated they couldn't refund because processing time is 2-3 days for them to prepare your item. What is the point of offering and paying for express when it still takes a week !! My estimated delivery date was suppose to be the 29th!

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi Jamine,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

laurab296
10/30/17

First of all, you can not reach them...when you do you will sit on hold for a minimum of 15 minutes, most likely longer. Then after you have waited all of that time an automated message answer and says, im sorry we are experiencing high call volume, please try your call again later ...and just hangs up!
After their mess up with delivery we were forced to repurchase a $60 costume for Halloween. Then when FINALLY getting a person on the phone told that they can not refund the money for the other mess up on their part, and can only issue store credit!! Then when forwarded to a supervisor, who is beyond rude...i am told that is all they can do (which makes no sense because then I've STILL spent $120, not refunded for their error)!!
When I say well honestly I will.probably not be shopping here again I am told "We'll of you don't want it, I can give it someone else". REALLY??!! THIS IS A SUPERVISOR!
Stay away from these crooks, they're rude and ridiculous and a poor excuse for a business!
Only giving a 1 rating because a 0 is not an option.

juliam93
10/29/17

This falls under the heading of If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I found what looked ti be an awesome deal on super cute sandals. Orderes them, got confirmation. Waited...but after a week checked the tracking number and found there was a problem with the shipment. Amiclubwear uses a cheap method of Ups/Usps which is nearly impossible to track. Nearly a month later after a dozen phone calls to Amiclubwear (most of which were automatically disconnected after being on hold for 12-15 mins due to high call volume) I finally received an email telling me there was a problem with the shipping label and my order was returned to their warehouse. My order was $34.11 but they actually had the nerve the charge me for the shipping back and forth so I ended up with $6.24 store credit in my account. DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY. I dont have my sandals and am out most of my cash.

paigen6
10/29/17

I ordered what I thought was a lovely boned corset dress but when I received it it didnt even cover half my butt checks (I am 52 so Im not exactly the tallest) and when I took the dress off I noticed that my white couch, my skin and my friends skin was stained from the dye they used, literally just a touch and your skin would stain, and when I tried to contact them about this they practically just said they werent going to do anything nor allow me to return it, I then replied as the length is a fault as its a dress not a top, there should be some sort of store credit ect..... its been a month with no reply

holycrybabyb
10/27/17

Suckers, liars, dishonest people work call themselves failure management. cry babies who take no charge for their words and action

sk646
10/23/17

I would give 0 star rating if there was an option. anyway I bought items from amiclubwear, and I had store credit, the store credit did not apply when I tryed to buy my items and so instead they charged my paypal account for the whole total. I asked them to cancel my order and give me my credit, the person who was talking to me was ordering me to cancel my dispute from paypal and when i refused and asked him to cancel my order he told me he will suspend my account and keep my store credit. They are worst company ever and rude and unprofessional who abuse the buyers and greedy son of $#*!es.

They have suspended my account today and that is such a wonderful way of showing how much you care for your customers...
Thanks a lot.
Sk

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi SK,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

siaraw
10/23/17

I ordered a $90 costume from AMIClubwear two weeks before I needed it. Since it said theyll ship within a few days I thought Id be fine in terms of having the costume on time. October 15, 2017 I ordered the costume and some gloves to go along with it. The following day, the 16th, I checked to see if I had a confirmation code via email and I didnt. I then checked my bank account to see if the order had come out. It didnt. Because of that I assumed the order didnt go through. So that same day I went and ordered it again since it was clear it didnt go through (no confirmation number and money wasnt taken out of my bank account). I ordered the same thing again: costume and gloves. The following day, October 17, 2017, two days after the first order, I got two confirmation numbers and two different money transactions from AMIClubwear. An order that would have been $90, if they had done their job correctly, has now turned into $180+. I have emailed their customer service a total of 8 times now. Ive sat on hold for 15 minutes twice a day since the 17th besides for Saturday and Sunday since theyre closed, and not once has someone answered. No one has returned my emails either. All Ive asked from them was to cancel ONE of the two orders. Especially since the costumes are final sale and I cant return them once they get to my door step. I have the impression now, after reading the reviews, that I wont recieve even one of the two costumes until after the date I needed them for. So $180 wasted. The order I need canceled is 112169653 Incase they decide to make up for the extremely poor reviews about their business. If so, Ill be sure to write a review about how they made up for the issue. What should of been one order turned into two because of AMIClubwears lack of sending confirmation numbers and taking the money from my bank account right away. Just hoping now they make things right on their end for the customers theyve screwed over.

kimberlyh116
10/22/17

Best communication. Quiclk delivery,great item. Great discounted price. Bought two items on this site. Excellent information about purchases and expected arrival. Easy payment. products wrapped beautifully. Everything you would expect and more. No hassle on time delivery. Clothes are exactly as described. customer support very helpful and quickly answered It's a very good shopping experience. Happy with my purchase. Would defiantly use this company again.

karenh271
10/22/17

This is my first time I've used the company and I am very pleased with the service I received, very neatly wrapped and packed and fast delivery. Brought some shoes from here, description of the size and fit were perfect also received them within the time that I paid for. Delivery service excellent and packaged really nicely. Really good customer service too. Shoes and other products reasonable prices. Very pleased with purchase. My shopping experience this time was really good found what I was looking for. Would definitely use this company again and again.

marjolaines
10/22/17

Best communication. Quiclk delivery,great item. Great discounted price. Bought two items on this site. Excellent information about purchases and expected arrival. Easy payment. products wrapped beautifully. Everything you would expect and more. No hassle on time delivery. Clothes are exactly as described. customer support very helpful and quickly answered It's a very good shopping experience. Happy with my purchase. Would definatly use this company again.

catherinec96
10/22/17

Amiclubwear is the most complete store ever. I just received the product and it is amazing. I like to shop from amiclubwear. This is my favorite online shopping store. As always, everything came on time and without problems. They are quick to deal with customer issues. Amiclubwear is definitly my favorite store. 5 stars keep up the good work Amiclubwear. It was great and professional service.I really happy and satisfaction from my heart.Also I have made good experiences with their customer service, which help with problems quickly and friendly. Always have sale discount. The prices are very good. I'd be more than happy to order from you again.

alejandrah4
10/22/17

The quality is really great. Amiclubwear is nice website. Service Professionalism. I was really suprised how the support is kind and professional. Shop Amiclubwear is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products. It s the best site for me. I have already orderer several times and never had problems with the delivery. It usually takes roundabout two weeks. Everything you can imagine is there, the shipping is fast and even more if you choose expedited shipping.Very friendly, caring and fast in responses. They solved my problem very fast and in a fair way. This whole experience was just awesome. Definitely would recommend!

ginnam
10/22/17

This company has great quality fashion at good prices and with a wide variation of sizes. Delivery was prompt and without hassle. A great way to do sale shopping without the crowds. Absolutely excellent service. Got my parcel. Very good fast service parcelled well and wrapped in nice paper professional people to deal with. You are just amazing! I'm so happy of my purchase- cheaper than another shops ,also that faster. Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence and ease with you again

anahim
10/22/17

I am very pleased with the overall service of amiclubwear. The site is easily navigated with detailed descriptions of each item. I recently bought "Wine Sleeveless Plunging Racerback Bodycon Party Dress" from amiclubwear. This product is a perfect choice. Very pleased with this online company. Delivery is prompt and contact is very good. This product cheap but super quality. Payment was straightforward and delivery was prompt and well packaged. Clothes always arrive in a great condition. I would highly recommend them as a quality retailer delivering a positive shopping experience.

candices31
10/22/17

Great Company with really nice items. Very pleased with the ease and availablity of your products . Found it easy to order and aquire my order and to pay for order . Very good communication through email of when order placed and when will be delivered. Can't fault service, or goods received. Happy customer. I had a perfect service. I am so impressed and I will probably order one more . Thank you. I would definitely recommend this company and have added it to my favourites list.

I would never buy from them again. Total rip off. It's over a year now and I'm still waiting for my order

By Agnes O.

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c.

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y.

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V.

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M.

Hi Jasmine, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. May you please e-mail George.Lam@amiclubwear.com and provide us with your e-mail address. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep]

Hi Salma, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Our check out will calculate a shipping cost for you before you decide to finalized your order and check out. Our shipping cost is base off the weight of the package, dimension and destination. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep]

Hi Stacy, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Our processing time is within 48 hours not including weekends and Holidays. Transit time for standard ground shipping will take 2-5 days depending on your location. We do offer 2day air shipping with a transit time of 2 days. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep]

Hi Tyra, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com . May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

22 Photos for AMIClubwear