Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

myeshab3
4/18/19

This company is so trash! I ordered 3 pairs of heels for different events I was attending OUT OF STATE! Went to my event, stepped out of my Uber AND MY HEEL BROKE!!!!! Yes that's right, BROKE COMPLETELY! I emailed them and of course they emailed back two weeks later saying "your heel is not that broken , so no refund will be processed, sorry this happened " Like seriously! WORST COMPANY EVER! NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! Here is the heel

jocelynh27
4/9/19

The clothes I ordered were too loose so I asked for a refund. And it turns out they don't do refunds. Only returns for store credit. So I emailed customer service and they said I would have to pay for a shipping label myself. I asked them why they don't do refunds and they kept dodging my question and basically repeating the fact that they don't do refunds. They didn't offer any form of reimbursement whatsoever. As someone who works in customer care/ office clerk/ data entry this isnt how you should run a business.

malikahh
4/4/19

Shipping is terrible. Customer Service is awful! Product- hit or miss. I ordered 4 swimsuits. Tried on one and the suit tore! Of course they list a NO refund policy on swimwear.
I say the products are a hit or miss because the swimwear is trash the material is trash the workmen ship trash. I order 3 jumpsuits and 3 rompers. These items are satisfactory
I called the company several times only to be put on hold and then disconnected. I have left voice messages sent emails no response.

I will never ever order from AMICLUBWEAR again. Shop at your own risk

rockys35
3/29/19

This company is evil. They took my money and send my package to a different address. I contracted them and they responded saying they won't help me. And now they are literally ignoring all my emails and their phone number don't work. What kind of mess of a company it this. People, take your money and run, this company is horrible!!!

katicak
3/20/19

I made the best decision choosing shoes for all occasions.My closet is full of very beautiful and powerful colors of shoes,sandals and boots.

yasmenj
3/11/19

Report these scammers!! Making a YouTube review to warn others !!! I'm now swallowing the fact I wasted money on items I will never see smh

ameshiah
2/19/19

I was so excited to receive my items and when they arrived they were so cheap that I literally have to return everything. The bathing suits run small, I ordered 6 and none of them fit. Since swimsuits are non refundable it was a complete waste of money. They only give store credit for items that you return. I'm so disappointed. I spent $300 on this site, I should of just stuck with fashion nova. I'll never order here again. After I use my store credit I'm done. The swimsuit material isn't for swimming either. I'm very upset and I feel like I got played.

candij3
1/20/19

This company is ridiculous! Every time I order something it is not correct! I'm done! I've tried calling and calling but no one EVER answers. I've been calling for two weeks I'm sooo distraught!!! I'm still waiting for someone to answer so I can return the item that was delivered to me. WRONG SIZE AGAIN!!!! I will NEVER Do business with Amiclubwear again

amiev
1/9/19

I should have learned better to read reviews about the store when buying online. First time I shopped at this company and was so excited to see all the cute items. Ordered my item on December 15th, and today January 9th still no update. Stated "Your order: 112371969 still processing". E-mailed customer service on January 2nd, still no reply even after a week. Called customer service today during working hours - was put on hold for the longest time and still i couldn't speak to anyone. First and last time I am ever dealing with this company.

angelac294
1/4/19

Per the website cancellations can only be done by contacting customer service via phone. I started calling at exactly 9am PST. (Hours of operation Monday - Friday 9am -3pm PST) So far I have called a total of 28 times, left several voice messages as well as emails. The hold times have been greater than 30 minutes yet I still waited only to receive a prompt to leave a voice message due to all representatives being busy. No one has called back and no reply to emails. Why mention that orders can be cancelled when no one ever answers the phone or emails? Because ignoring a customer that wants to cancel works in their favor financially. The method is to quickly ship item(s) out so that you have to go through their grueling return process. A process in which you can only receive store credit that can only be used on their website.

victoriav63
12/21/18

I purchased a big order of shoes for Christmas gives and three pair where missing from the box, the packing slip shoes all the shoes I ordered but basically 3 were missing from the box. not there, I opened the box my self and counted the shoes several times. I ordered 22 pairs, and only received 19 pairs. Also said free shipping and I ended up paying like $38 fort shipping. I tried to contact them through email and by phone calls several times, and they never answer, I even send them my phone num so they could call me and nothing happened! Terrible costumer service! On top of everything I can't ever login to view my account with them, it keeps telling me I have the wrong password..I try to fix it several times and it never works. So disappointed, I truly thought about buying more from them. Not happening after all this. SO SAD!

andyf82
12/21/18

Never doing business with them again! Quality is very cheap, didn't respond to my emails as fast as their automated email said they would. I needed an outfit for an event, didn't like it, agreed to get store credit, return it (which took forever to get their RMA number), and it's been about a month and still no store credit. And then they make you pay for shipping it back. So now I've spent more money than I should've on cheap product. I think that if they make you pay for return shipping they should offer full refund of items instead of store credit for their cheap $#*!.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use it! Avoid this site at all cost.

nawellel
12/8/18

I ordered three dresses on Nov 7th. I received only 2 dresses Nov 30th. Today is Dec 8th i still haven't received the 3rd dress. I've called them multiple times no one has ever answered the phone. They're not replying to my emails either. This is my first and last time ordering from these thieves.

champinam
12/3/18

Placed an order, processing forever, order shipped after I emailed complaint I'm leaving country and they completely ignored my concern to receive in time and decided to ship the cheapest way using ups just to deliver to USPS and delay delivery more days and I will be in another country USELESS DONT WASTE YOUR TINE OR MONEY! Don't order anything from these inconsiderate unprofessional people!

edonnyam
11/19/18

I placed an order with them on 11/13/18. I ordered something for a specific event. Each time I check the status of my order, it still says processing. I order online frequently & orders are typically ready to be shipped in a couple days. Tomorrow makes a whole week since I placed my order and I am not able to track the shipment. This is not good and this may be my first and last order with AMI Clubwear

deborahg191
11/19/18

THE ORDER NUMBER THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME, IS NOT WORKING. EVERYTIME I CLICK ON IT. IT KEEPS SAYING INFORMATION NOT FOUND. I HAVE EMAILED THEM TWICE ABOUT THE ISSUE, AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY REPLY AT ALL. I AM BEGINING TO THINK THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!......

mariahg12
11/12/18

First time trying this site out and I order a lot online and never had this happen but I ordered on November 5 2018 and still today it's in "processing" order #112354625 is nowhere to be found meanwhile they took the money off my card and no cancel order button is even on the page to get refund. Then I even called during open hours and they said they were closed and to callback during regular business hours they never picked up I had to dispute with my bank to get my money!!

Response from AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Hi Mariah,

Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. Our records show that your order have shipped and is schedule to arrive to you this Wednesday 11/4/18. We have also resend you your UPS tracking number to the e-mail address we have on file. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a great day.

Warm regards,
AMI
adamd155
11/8/18

AMIClubwear.com sent me confirmation of my money was charged by them, and after it send additional email, that "at the moment item selected is not available with our manufacture company".
I requested refund and no news from them for 5 days.

NEVER GONNA USE THIS SITE

hannahh83
10/30/18

Low quality and won't allow returns on costumes. I ordered a bunny costume and it was not worth $40. The top of the bodysuit is weird. The top rolls down showing the inside. The top looks really cheap. There are long strings on all of the items that you have to cut off yourself. The bow moves and could easily come out of the string it's attached to. I'm 5 "6 and 145 pounds and the small is baggy on me. The bunny ears have white at the bottom of the black side making it look weird and there is a metal wire in each ear that is sharp and comes through the material. Overall, not worth it.

meganb163
10/30/18

I will give Tiffany a chance to call me back regarding order # 112350409, before I post my review. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

trinhn8
10/18/18

NOTICED most posting are similar? DIS-SATIFIED CUSTOMERS:

"Never ever AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Website is a scam"
"Never Again!"
"Poor quality & hidden final sale policy!"
"Confirmation email"
"If I could give zero stars I would"
"SCAMMERS"
"Wish I Would Have Read The Reviews First!"
"You need to improve your service!"
"Fraud"
"SCAM ARTISTS"
"Worst customer service doesn't care if you come back to reorder."
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!"
"Lost a big customer..."
"Lost my business permanently!"
"Terrible overall experience"
"Amiclubwear is a thief"
"AVOID"
"DO NOT BUY!"

thuyh5
10/16/18

They do not own any of the products! They order all the products from other vendor once an order is made on their website thus leaving a very long shipping and complicated canceling process. I made a purchase weeks ago for the first time AMICLUBWEAR website. Lured in by the 60% off the only to find out later the free shipping that we all should receive is only reflective when you enter the " FREESHIP" code. I thought this was a mistake so I continued with the purchase using the 60% off the entire website sale code and paid the $17 shipping. Mind you this was ordered on Friday. Saturday and Sunday they were closed. I called on Monday and was told I can only choose one of the code. Basically you either get 60% off or free ship which I found is a total scam! If the entire website is having 60% off why can't the website do an automatic price change and have customers enter the free code. They intentionally make it difficult. Toward the end of the call, I decided it is not worth the purchase and request for a cancellation. She said she put in the request and I should be notified within 24hrs. 24hrs has passed, I called and again they said there is no update. They are "trying" to get a hold of the vendors they ordered the products from to cancel it. This goes on for 1.5 weeks until they send me an email that product is shipped. This is a terrible business practice that I could never support. The customer service representative was very unhelpful too. I will make sure those who have an interest in purchasing goods from you are aware of this. STAY AWAY!

roset90
10/11/18

Over a year ago, I ordere shoes from amiclubwear and loved them. I was so satisfied that I would go about recomending them to whoever would ask about my shoes. However, my recent experience was so HORRIBLE! I ordered about $100 of shoes and on the checkout it had my old address, which I manually changed before submitting. Weeks later, I was worried that my order never arrived so I took it upon myself to track it down. Come to find out that the day that I checked amiclubwear created a shipping label for my package to ship it to my old address (10 hours away from where I currently live); immediately, I emailed their customer service and told them about my issue. Customer Service basically replied telling me to call UPS and figure it out on my own. I call UPS and they tell me that amiclubwear has access to reroute/cancel my package. Soon after, I emailed amiclubwear and haven't heard back from them since. I invested my money and time and it's very disappointing that amiclubwear did little to accommodate my customer needs. Last time I ever shop or EVER recommend them.

kellyg199
10/9/18

I wore the pair of heels I purchased once! & the grip on the bottom of the heel broke. I was told by a customer service rep to take a picture of them & send it to the email address, all for me to receive a auto-response stating that any item worn will be sent back to sender & won't be refunded. Not to mention the heels were on sale but once the shipping cost was added in it brought the amount to almost the regular price! I will never shop with them again!!!

devanaem
9/26/18

I had recently ordered something off here on Saturday & I contacted them like Monday about how long would it take to get my confirmation email and it's wednesday and I'm unsure why I haven't received it yet I pray to god it comes before October . Because I really have a special event & I need it I'm seeing all this of bad reviews and I hope I don't be one it's also a dress

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B.

I had placed a order for there on Saturday and I messaged them when I would've able to get the confirmation but I don't want to think bad about it because I need that for a special occasion October 27th & I hope I get my confirmation before then

By Devanae m.

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c.

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y.

Hi Courtney, Thank you for shopping with AMIcluwear.com. Upon reviewing your order, your order was placed on 10/24/18 and was shipped the very next day on 10/25/18. Your order was delivered on 10/31/18. Please note for future references all cancellation of order would have to made through our call center on the same day of your purchase. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a great day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V.

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M.

Hi Yasime, Thank you for shopping with AMIclubwear.com. We apologize for your back order items. We tried to issue your refund today but was not able to because it look like you have open a claim with PayPal. Once a claim is open, PayPal will not allow us to issue any refunds until they have finished their investigation or if you decide to close your claim. I you wish to have your claim open with PayPal then we would have to wait until they notify us once PayPal complete their investigation or if you decide to close the claim yourself, please notify us and we will process your refund immediately. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative

Hi Sam, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Yes, we ship worldwide. Our check out will calculate a shipping cost for you before you decide to complete and finalized your order. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C., AMIClubwear Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

AMIClubwear?