BrazilCarnivalShop reviews

Tel: 7072668474
info@brazilcarnivalshop.com

kimh448
6/18/19

I requested a special order. The team gave me so many options, it was a bit overwhelming. Am so anxious to see the final product. Great service. Frequent communication! Multiple ideas! Should be spectacular.

victoriav67
5/8/19

Maria was the kindest & most helpful shop owner/designer to work with. I have told all my friends about Brazil Carnival shop!

beatrizs15
5/1/19

I ordered some shoes online after I got a call from a lady close to my living area saying the she saw my order but the shoes I was order was not available but she has some on her store only with different of $10. more but she will refund the different because for the international shipping the only thing I have to paid is local shipping. Now I got the shoes I texted her regarding my refund of $32.00 dollars.
She change my order and sale me wherever she has available lying regarding refund and she is telling me something different verbally. If you count this situation get everything in writing so you can get stiff by people.

robynh52
4/19/19

Can not recommend the Brazil Carnival shop enough!! They answered all my questions promptly and answers were very helpful.
The costume was delivered on time, well made and was beyond my expectations for a reasonable price. Could not be happier.
Definitely will be back.

timr206
3/29/19

Maria was exceptional in answering all my questions and expediting my order on short notice. Customer service like this is rare these days and I am very impressed. Also, communication was excellent.Thank you!

pearlc41
3/20/19

I had made a mistake in my order, and the vendor responded immediately, and rectified my mistake easily and quickly.

mariaj156
2/6/19

Gran trabajo el que han realizado para nosotras, profesionales, amables, trato con el cliente inmejorable, siempre en contacto y dispuestos a solucionar todo, a cuidar de cada detalle, rapidez y atención excelente. No podría decir nada negativo, a sido una buena experiencia

mimim37
1/28/19

For my third purchase at Brazil Carnival Shop, I requested a custom made bikini. Maria was great at understanding my vision and relaying it to the designer. The result was above and beyond my expectations. She was a wonderful liaison between me and the designer. I wouldn't have been able to do this on my own. I love my one of a kind costume.

carinef2
12/29/18

Super friendly staff.
I've got the costume fast.
Great price for the product.
Totally recommend it!

ninae34
12/20/18

All my questions about the products were instantly answered! I could not be happier with my purchases!

hollym128
12/17/18

I will recommend BrazilCarnivalShop to all of my friends! I'm really excited about my costume order. I special requests were easily handled and I'm looking forward to my unique costume based on a beautiful design!

jeanettea23
10/31/18

Have used my slver platform shoes in 2 carnivals outside on street and they look still beautiful and shiny. I have used them in different shows under 2 years and I do not complain at all.

helenh181
10/19/18

I have just ordered samba shoes from he site (looking forward to receiving them). I was first in communication with Maria from the company who was extremely helpful in assisting me in getting the right shoes for me and offering advice for my narrow feet. Responses were always quick and it was great to hae someone there I could directly chat through issues with. Thanks for your help.

sablew2
10/18/18

Brazil Carnival Shop exceeded my expectation! The costumes are well constructed, ornate, and most importantly.. AFFORDABLE! The communication was top notch with shipping within 2 business days. I'm pleased with my purchase ! I look forward to working with BCS in the future.

indys3
10/16/18

I was in constant contact with Maria, and she was able to expedite my shoe order in 2 days! You saved my performance, Maria! Thank you!

vanessai6
10/11/18

I have worked with brazilcarnivalshop.com for several years now and I can say that I love it!!! The owner, Maria Cristina, is very attentive, she has beautiful and quality costumes and gorgeous professional samba shoes. I am constantly recommending brazilcarnivalshop.com to my global in-studio and Online students of the sambadanceacademy.com and pro-dancers. She truly takes care of you as a dancer. This year I choose this shop to dress 40 plus group students in preparation for a Samba parade. They looked fabulous!!!! Also as the host of the online show about Samba lifestyle internationally ("Sexy Samba Soul Show") Maria Cristina was one my first choices to be a guest and interviewed due to her fashion background and great knowledge of Samba costumes. I truly recommend braziliancarnivalshop with all my heart! Five stars

joniaq
10/9/18

Brazilcarnivalshop guides you to the choice of the product that you want with excellent communication, offering options on your budget and delivering within amazing time frame. Just incredible service overall!! Five stars!!!

rachaell43
10/5/18

Beautifully made samba shoes! I bought three pairs... two for me and one for a friend in different colours and styles. They arrived in two shipments and took around 1 & 2 months to arrive from Brazil to Australia (so plan ahead!) but it was well worth it. The online service was fantastic, emailing me to check my size was right and talking me through changes to get the shoes 100% accurate for me. The shoes were made to order (hence the long shipping) and fit beautifully. I feel like they're really sturdy with good ankle support for lots of samba dancing.

maryt392
9/26/18

This was my first time ordering from this company. It was easy communicating my ideas to Maria and she was quick to respond and very accommodating.

melissac340
8/31/18

MeiSamba has been working with Brazil Carnival Shop for over two years and our experience has been incredible! Maria is so informative through the whole process from it's inception until the costume arrives and even after to check in to make sure everything is perfect. The costumes are gorgeous and outstanding quality. We look forward to many more experiences with Brazil Carnival Shop! (MeliSamba Austin, Texas)

lesliew107
8/24/18

I had such an amazing experience with Brazil Carnival Shop. Maria walked me through the measuring process for my very first custom made Brazilian Samba costume answering my many questions through emails and messenger in a timely manner. She had a lot of attention to detail and asked alot of questions to ensure I got the costume I really wanted. And when it arrived it was like a dream come true, exactly as I imagined. I appreciated how she kept me updated through the whole process as it was custom made and right through to shipping. It fit perfectly and was just as I imagined. Thank you Maria! I'll definitley be back for my next costume and I recommend to the other girls in my troupe
Leslie

suep149
8/24/18

Aerial Angels Australia have had the pleasure dealing with Maria and team on a large production of carnival feathers.
The product, management and can do attitude' was outstanding.
We highly recommend this wonderful team!

jennyg68
8/24/18

Brazil Carnival Shop is wonderful! It allows my dance company to access beatiful authentic, as well as customized shoes and costumes, and Maria is always willing to help get us what we need.

joannas65
8/14/18

My new costume just came from Brazil and I absolutely love it! Maria has communicated and guided me through the process so well (measurements, shipping instructions etc.). I highly recommend Brazil Carnival Shop! Obrigada :)

Response from Maria F., BrazilCarnivalShop Representative
Thank you Joanna! It was a pleasure to work with you!! You also contributed with the process when sending us on a timely manner your info's. So happy that you liked!! All the best :)
ronik4
8/2/18

good service and experience
I got answers on time every time I contact them
Trustworthy and nice
I Got all information I needed prior to porches

Response from Maria F., BrazilCarnivalShop Representative
Hi Roni. We never got a message from you regarding this message until this morning. Though you and I were communicating about your order since the 1st day you ordered. You probably did not ready the description of the shoes. It says it takes up to 20 business days to make the shoes. You ordered July 21. If we actually make them in 20 days if would be for the end of August. We will actually ship it next week. So please wait for our email with tracking. Next time feel free to contact us by phone, Facebook and Instagram. Maria Flynn

Very easy! Immediate response and additional help with videos

By Nina E.

Purchased 2 amazing costumes in one months - that's how happy I was with service and products

By Nina E.

Hello, I am so sorry about the late reply. I never got a link to your question which is weird! So to reply to your message, our wire headframes takes up to 10 days to make and you choose the best shipping method. Either 9-12 business days or 23 days. Feel free to email me at info@brazilcarnivalshop.com all the best, Maria Flynn

By Maria S.
Questions? Get answers from the BrazilCarnivalShop staff and other customers.

8 Photos for BrazilCarnivalShop