Review of Yandy

service@yandy.com
2018 Customer choice award

elizabethj193
7/9/19

I ordered several items, and was sure to check the size chart for all of them and order accordingly. When the items arrived, NONE of them fit in any way, all being drastically too small. Looking back at the size charts, there is nothing true about the items they sent. One item in specific I was recommended a Large if my bust measurement was 36-40. However, the large I received has a bust measurement of 30 with no stretch. This is ridiculous.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Elizabeth I am sorry you are disappointed. We do provide an online sizing guide to assist with finding the correct size- https://support.yandy.com/hc/en-us Plus our customer care team is available for assistance too. Please feel free to private message your order information so I can review your order.
noram57
5/25/19

Yandy always has really good prices. I've bought from them before and I am always amazed on how fast they are with shipping. It has never taken more than 3 days for me to receive my order.

normap43
5/21/19

Horrific experience.
I ordered panties (y shaped thong to be exact) and NEVER received them.
When I called, they told me it was delivered to my mailbox. It was a complete lie. When they said it was "Delivered", my mailbox was not yet set up because I just moved into my new complex. It should've been delivered to my door. I was accused of lying. I asked for it to be sent again or a refund. I didn't mind either option. They denied me and told me there was nothing they could do for me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold. The representative refused to let me speak to her boss and instead said "my supervisor said we can send you an email of a lost package claim. You should receive it in 30 minutes. Fill it out And if our delivers approve of it, you might be able to get a refund."
I never received the email and called the next day. The lady also questioned me about how I get the rest of my mail. She was even more rude than the First Person I spoke to!
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.
I CANT COMMENT ON THE QUALITY BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED MY PACKAGE.
Good Luck Ordering From Them!

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Norma I am sorry you cannot locate your delivered package. I am unable to locate an order with the details listed. If you want to message your order # I would be happy to look into this for you. Your package may be on the way back to us if your mailbox was not set up. I will await your reply. Kiki
len9
4/11/19

I have been a Yandy's customer for many years. All of clothes I shop from Yandy are good quality. Shipping is fast. Their designs are very sexy and these clothes look good on thin people. I haven't had any negative experience from Yandy. If somebody has big body frames and a bit overweight, do not wear their clothes because they may look too short on you.

unapologeticallyn
3/26/19

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! THE QUALITY OF MATERIALS IS AS CHEAP AS PAPER! THE SIZES ARE WAY OFF! YOU'LL NEVER SPEAK TO A LIVE AGENT! NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU CALL YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CALLING AFTER NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. WHEN YOU RETURN THE TRASH FOR A REFUND, THEY WILL LIE(UNTIL YOU SEND A SCREENSHOT) SAYING THAT THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
I am sorry you have had trouble contacting an agent. We are here 7 days a week 9 am - 5 pm Pacific time. Phone lines are open now or please message your order number, name and phone number and I will call you. Regards Kiki
michaelp951
3/25/19

Natasha was great she helped me strain out some issues with my orders. Thank you Natasha. You guy's have so much gorgeous clothing you can easily go overboard here. Till my next shopping cart bye

tamarag109
2/2/19

First time I had ordered from Yandy. I was very impressed with the fast of Livery and the product was right on I highly recommend ordering from Yandy!!!!

monican31
1/31/19

I have been waiting almost three weeks for a refund, and I have never had to wait as long as it has taken them. They said they already process the refund but in the email it says it can take up to 3-4 weeks for my bank to process the fund to my account, and if I have questions to call my bank. I called my bank and they stated it would NEVER take that long, it would only be 2-5 days, and he told me to call yandy back and talk to them, if they end up not refunding, we can dispute the charge as fraud... So I called them back, and spoke with *- I explained to *, I don't have a problem with him, this issue is not his fault, and I just wanted clarification, because I kept getting misleading information, from previous reps and the emails I'm getting. Well the reason I told * that this isn't personal, is because he was acting so defensive and arguemenitive with me, and for nothing... I would think a business would care about the most important part of it, with is there clientel, because us shoppers are the ones giving people like * and * a pay check... I asked to talk to * manger, although he was able to tell me useful information, the way he was talking to me did sit well with me. He kept saying well a manger can't do nothing for you- and I said I don't need anything to be explained any future, I just want a servay or a manger. He puts his manager * on the phone and I called her "ma'am" and she cut me off and said my name is *. So I go on to explain how I am feeling about the customer service. oh and off the record (they love to play victim and the manipulation game.) The reason why, is because they will give you the poorest customer service ever, argue with you when it should t even be a debate, and then once they tick you off they will turn it on you. * would not even let me address my concerns, which are LEGIT concerns, and at a business stand point you HAVE to be willing to listen to your customers- instead * is gonna steadily talk over me, and not even let me finish what I'm saying. Every time I tell her "my bank and * (her agent) both confirmed it would take 2-5 business days, she goes on to start a arguement "we can't guarantee it will take 2-5 days, it's up to your bank" then I tell her again "my bank already confirmed it" and she would continue to say "well we can't confirm it" which is not even why I'm trying to talk to her! * already confirmed it and my bank. I'm simply telling her how the conversation went with * and why I feel the service is bad. She steadily keeps talking, to the point I can't even talk because she is just talking... So I ask her to stop, and she says "well I'm gonna go ahead and disconnect the call now" because she DOES not want to even hear anything, and I've worked In call centers before- you don't hang up unless your being abused by customer and you've explained at least three times to customer if they don't stop you will have to disconnect... Well I wasn't even being abusive, she just kept talking and not listening, then I ask her to stop and she decides she will hang up.. So I then got so mad about this, my last word was NOT nice, but instead of her just hanging up she goes to my insult "oh back at you" so now she is doing everything your not suppose to do to a customer! First she is gonna instigate the issue, and not just hear me out in what I'm trying to tell her, but bluntly interrupt me, and act stuck up and rude. They have no interest in engaging with customers, or listening to resolve the issues, they just sit and poke at you until you get fed up, and once you try to do anything about it they will act like they are the victims. I talked to * again and she tried saying she was hanging up the first time cause I used launguge, which is such a lie. Then I got her to admit that, when I correct her, that I didn't say anything mean until she wanted to hang up for no good reason, other then they don't care. I'm never shopping here again, it's such a mess and waste of time. This would have been so much easier if they even had a little more customer service and didn't instigate problems.

*Personal information redacted by admin

kates211
1/4/19

I ordered Elegant brand and they sent me Yandy brand. When I called Representative named Robert lied that Elegant Brand manufacturers for Yandy. Yandy manufactures their own to make more profit. Elegant Brand company should be aware of this for Yandy falsely advertising and using their name.

Also, tried to return a legging that was way too tight even though I wear size Small, even though it says One Size Fits Most. Rep Robert said once it's opened you can't even return it, even though I couldn't even wear it!

Take your business elsewhere like Victoria Secret that has much better customer service and return policy.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Kate We do carry Elegant moments. I would need your order # to see if you in fact Elegant moment items.
colettew12
12/25/18

Although 1 of the 2 outfits was a little to small, it did say one size fits most and not all. Honesty is appreciated and on top of that it was at my house quick.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Colette - We look forward to your future orders.
alecw27
12/11/18

Yandy has been my affordable go-to store for lingerie, and my wife's collection is much larger because of them. They have great sales at times and the customer service is good. Never had a problem with them!

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Alec - Thanks for making our day. We look forward to your next order.
anad70
12/7/18

I ordered an item and it was too big. I returned it and had to pay the shipping fee. It took 3 weeks to get my refund and they didn't even refund me the full amount. The worst. Never again.

maryg543
12/6/18

I purchased one costume on clearance for $30 including shipping. The costume was not as advertised in the picture, so when I sent it back they would only give the option of store credit or they would deduct $5 for shipping it back using their label. On top of that, they would not refund me the money I paid to ship it to me in the first place $8. So, taking my $8 loss I ordered a "dress" to use as my store credit. When the dress arrived it was cheap stocking material that you can get from China for like $5. The dress was too short, it was clearly lingerie NOT a dress, but the customer service rep ONLY would offer store credit after AGAIN deducting both shipping costs !!! This is a scam if I ever saw one.

meghanp23
11/18/18

I purchased 4 outfits from Yandy, 3 of which I decided to return. One return I sent via my own packing slip, two I used the Yandy return label. The one I sent via my own miraculously was never received according to their customer service rep. I sent multiple packages to multiple companies that day and this one package is the only one "never received". Very shady. Will not buy from this company again.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Meghan I would be happy to look into this for you but I would need your order #. Please understand that Yandy requires a return authorization to be completed online which provides a USPS return label which is trackable. Customers can ship back on their own method - Complete the online Return Authorization process online. The customer is responsible for shipping back to Yandy. We strongly recommend adding delivery and/or signature confirmation. If you are using your own shipping method at your expense, please address the return package as:
Yandy.com
Attn: Returns
21615 N 7th Ave
Phoenix AZ, 85027
jasminev23
10/30/18

Poor customer service. Their sized run HUGE. They will not give me money back for something that did not fit me. The rep was very rude and was talking to me like I was stupid. The need to be out of business.

tashac28
10/12/18

By far...the worst customer service I've ever experienced!! Just got off the phone with the "Manager" named Kiki.. if that's the manager of yandy?! Then I will never order from this site again not tell my friends to as well.. Managers don't talk condescending to a paying customer. I loved yandy for costumes for years. But I can go by the same costume of Amazon or 3wishes for that. I asked a question and she kept making it seemed like I was dumb or asking it. Also kept stating something else that I NEVER EVEN ASKED! When I tried to correct her she cut me off over and over very disrespectful. I know my review won't really matter because they are probably a busy company but, I personally will never order from a site that does not want to answer your question!!

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Tasha Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your experience was poor. I do see that Kiki did make an exception for you since your needed your expedite the return process because of your deadline. Thank you again this can be used as a learning experience.
Have a great weekend.
lauraa184
10/8/18

So I just recently found the site Yandy.Well one day I figured I'd surprise my husband and buy something sexy to wear for him.I found several items I wanted and Everytime I'd click on them they were sold out in my size.So I gave up for a few days.I go back and find something I knew he and I would love.It looked really sexy in the pick.I bought it and paid about $35.I received it and I was very disappointed.It looks very cheap and entirely different from the pictures online.So I try and get a refund by sending it back.If I return it they only want to give me $20.Oh hmm excuse me Yandy but now you want to rip me off.I kept it and I will never shop with you again.Thats a disgusting way to do business.So buyers beware.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Laura
Sorry, you are disappointed. I can only speak in general since I do not know your order. Yandy per a return policy refunds/store credit is issued for valued paid to the item minus original shipping cost and return label fee if used.
If you would like me to review your order please supply your order #.
shawnab31
9/29/18

The quality of the clothing is poor and cheaply made and I ordered 100$ worth of clothing and nothing fits.They in turn gave me a store credit for 99$ which I cannot use because of the size chart and I pd a 15$ return shipping fee doesn't quite seem fair

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Shawna, I apologize you are disappointed. Have you contacted customer care with your concerns? Without knowing what your order # is it is hard to comment on the situation. I suggest you contact customer care 800-883-0860.
ammara21
8/29/18

My wife have spent 300$. They shipped the items with lowest possible courier with no tracking number nothing for that matter. Now it's been almost 2 months and the items nowhere to be found. Yandy told me to check with the local post here in Saudi in the city I live in, in my city alone there are at least 10 post offices and all told me that the package doesn't exist anywhere.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Ammar - I am sorry you cannot locate your package. I see you are working with customer care to rectify this situation.
michaelc1146
8/23/18

I purchased 7 pairs of underwear. All were described as "one size fits most". That should have been my first clue, along with the unusually low prices. My wife is 5'4", 125 pounds. Hardly a unique size. Nothing fit well, and a few didn't fit at all. Some were small, others were small in some places and baggy in others. But all shared one thing: they were cheap quality, flimsy material, and poorly made. Garbage from China. After trying on 4 pairs my wife decided she had seen enough and didn't bother opening the remaining 3. The 4 opened items were tossed in the garbage. I requested a return authorization on the other 3. Fair enough, I thought. But Yandy refused to accept a return and issue a refund. In so many words, stick it. So I'm out $66. The old saying applies here: you get what you pay for.
Buyer beware!"

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi, Michael, I am sorry our one size fits most panties did not work for your wife. We carry a wide variety of panties at different price points, brand, and sizes. I am sure you understand why we do not take back unsealed panties but if you have 3 panties that are unsealed please contact customer care for a return authorization exception. Kiki
amberb146
7/19/18

I always get the upmost customer service and 9 times out of 10 am more than satisfied with product. If I am not the return policy and procedure is seamless and easy.

Love them!

Tip for consumers: Always use the size chart.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Amber
Thank you. We look forward to your next order :). We want to make your rating a 10.
leac16
7/4/18

I NEVER write reviews but this website is awesome.

Huge selection, great prices, and the BEST customer service!

They offer instant chat customer service... Score!!!

Natasha answered all my questions, fixed my order, and did all of this within minutes.

I definitely recommend ... And will be ordering more soon!

Tip for consumers: Take advantage of the instant message customer service

kristae8
4/3/18

They seem to take photos of the "real" stuff to use as their own and then provide a lower quality version. Materials are not at all what I expected and sizing is terrible. Im exactly a size 6 and the choices are 4-6 or 6-8 so I selected 6-8. It barely fits on me. Will never order from this company again.

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Krista I am sorry you were disappointed but we don sell knockoffs. I would be happy to look over your order and products. Please send your order #. Also please check out our sizing guide. https://www.yandy.com/help?page=faq
Regards
oksanas7
2/28/18

I just try wear this clothes, and this is what I see in the photo in first minutes. The quality is terrible. Its the same as in China. This is not worthy of the money that paid. Few clothes I like how looks like, but not enought for the paid money. I do not recommend this store. Especially for Europe (TAXES 300$ - 90 euro (about 30%+ ) )

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Hi Oksana I apologize items arrived defective. Please contact customer care. I am sorry about the import fees charged by your country. Regards Kiki
janed264
2/9/18

I spent hours putting together a cart for valentines then another hour arguing with customer service to the point that my bank froze my card because they ran it too many times I will never waste time or money on this HORRIBLE site ever again!

Response from Kiki M., Yandy Representative
Jane I am sorry to hear you had a checkout issue. I would have to know why your credit card was not accepted and caused this horrible inconvenience. If you can private message the last for and amount.
Regards

Hi Brandi Yandy sells all the major brands of costumes plus our exclusives. The quality of the product is reflected in the price - less expensive the item - less qualify. To best assist you I suggest you provide the SKU # of the item you interested in. Also the brand is listed - you may want to research the brand rather than just Yandy. Sizing would be the most important factor. I would use our sizing guide http://www.yandy.com/sizing-guide. I cannot reply to Lynn, Ahmed, Jennifer or Brandi's experience because I do not know what they purchase. Unfortunately there is a risk of shopping online - unlike a store you cannot try it on. You cannot feel the quality or see exactly how it looks. Every customer's perspective is different. Some customer's find a $36 costume be exactly what they expected. Other feel it should be of much better quality. I would suggest contacting our Live Chat customer service representatives to discuss what you are looking at.

By Kiki M., Yandy Representative

mine came in an gray envelope and it was discrete

By Delyla g.

It is US dollar. If you checkout with PayPal it will convert for you. Kiki

By Kiki M., Yandy Representative

We offer a wide variety of fishnet stocking. Most fishnet stockings are durable by design. Please keep in mind as with anything the quality is reflected in the price of the item. Please call our customer service line for assistance - 800-883-0860

By Kiki M., Yandy Representative

I ordered one single thing from yandy and after 5 days of it saying "shipped" but not providing tracking info, I called customer service and they said that the shoe warehouse had been closed but it would be shipping out that day and tracking info would be in my email & to call back in 1-2 days if it wasn't. I checked 3 days later (it had now been 8 days since I placed the order) and it still said the same thing "unable to locate tracking info" so I called again and the lady literally said the exact same thing the other rep told me the other day! That it had been closed and that it was shipping out that day and tracking info would be available later that day. I am extremely dissatisfied with my experience and I will never order from here again . Period.

By Rachel W.

They always add an extra inch or two on the one size fits most so that it can fit majority of the women who buy them. I've never had a problem with anything not fitting.

By Katie W.

If you need it quicker I'd splurge on the shipping to be on the safe side

By Sanny c.

Dee. Yes. Choosing Yandy is highly recommended. you will be please w/ quality and price and promptness.

By Lawrence l.

Have you ordered it yet? I ordered a product 10 days back and still the tracking info is not available. Really concerned as I splurged $31 including shipping on this product.

By dangerous g.

Yes, the stuff I ordered for one of my friends. Came in a regular grey mailing bag sent from Phoenix, Arizona. Nothing else was on the bag aside from my address and the return address. I presume the concept would be the same if you order bigger items.

By Alestorm A.
Questions? Get answers from the Yandy staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Yandy