Dolls Kill

2019 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Dolls Kill has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 1,790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dolls Kill also ranks 1st among Clubwear sites.

• I love dolls kill and I love that they handled my complaint so professionally.
  • people saying they were out of stock it states that when you go to order next to the sizes.
  • 2019 Customer Choice Winner

• It took 4 days and several nasty e-mails to customer service to get the package mailed.
  • If you're in the EU, don't accept their refusal to refund or offer of store credit, etc at face value.
  • They won't answer the phone, the emails are suppose to be addressed within 24 hours and they are not!
How would you rate Dolls Kill?

“Beautiful Edgy Glam Rock outfits& more!”

Heather L.
2/16/20

Wow! I'm in love , Dollskill has the coolest online store that I've seen in a long time. So many things to choose from, my wish list is in the 100'& of corse I've already order many items & very happy with every piece including the fit of my items also their messages & replies are so personable, totally friendly & quick! It feels like I'm talking to a girlfriend. Thanks Dollskill for all you do & what you represent. Your one of a kind. Rock on your my fav Heather

“BUYER BEWARE!”

Katie D.
12/23/14

BUYER BEWARE! This company is a rip-off. I placed an order Black Friday weekend. The site advertises that it ships within 24 hours of placing an order. Because of this, and the priority shipping, I included in my order an item that I would need by Friday for an event on Saturday. Dolls Kill did send me a shipping notification within 24 hours, but they never actually mailed the package. It took 4 days and several nasty e-mails to customer service to get the package mailed. Before they mailed it I requested they remove the item that I needed for my Saturday event, knowing that it would not arrive in time. They refused to alter my order, even though I needed my order altered specifically because of their false advertising. The package arrived late. I was forced to pay almost $12 to ship back the item that I asked be removed from the order. I included tracking. It has now been nearly a week since Dolls Kill received my returned package, and I have yet to receive my refund. I'm posting this story on every social media outlet. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR BUSINESS. You can get anything they sell elsewhere, and other companies do not engage in this sort of criminal behavior. (False advertising, refusing to refund money after items are returned, refusing to ship items that have been paid for... Scam, scam, scam.) And good luck getting customer service to talk to you!

Reviews (1,790)

customer service (687) store credit (169) love dolls (68) order (695) customer service team (26) 24 hours (25) costumer service (24) item (371) great customer service (62) customer support (27) return process (14) 2 weeks (14)
heatherl290
February 16th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I can’t think of any tips for Dollskill made it easy to access their site & to shop & purchase the items. Shipping was fast & I receive text messages from them in which I think is great. It’s easy & message replies are friendly & makes you feel like your one in one. I’m so impressed. I’ve never done reviews for except my beauty box subscription, never clothes. It’s just fabulous

alyc19
January 10th, 2020
If you want to drop $200 on a crystal lingerie body suit or just get something strappy and cute for $20, Dollskill has got you covered. Their style ranges from cutesy to edgy, and always provides unique and crazy options. I love getting Halloween costumes from here too! I included a photo of a crop top that I bought online for last year's costume.
graced109
January 8th, 2020
i have been shopping with this company for a long time now, they have the cutest and most unique styles out there. they have been so nice to me about returns and exchanges, I'm always taken care of. A lot of their products unfortunately sell out too fast but i always sign up for their reminder emails and it tells me when the item i wanted comes back in stock and that's always a good thing. love this company and see myself shopping on the site all the time!
ginar129
January 13th, 2020
There was some kind of glitch (or user error??) during my order that caused items I had removed to stay on the final order. I immediately panicked and emailed customer service. According to the FAQ, orders are typically processed to fast to alter or cancel. BUT, that didn't stop Bree! She jumped on that order with the quickness, made the changes, and saved the day! This attentiveness, plus AMAZING clothing and deals has created a customer 4 lyfe! Kisses to my new Dolls Kill family!! <3
kerrym185
February 20th, 2020
Fits great and the material is so soft. Definitely quality products. Customer service was very helpful as well with applying a coupon for me.
zoeb59
January 12th, 2020
Sonia, helped me with my issue of getting store credit in time due to a return of pants that did not fit. I sent tons of emails and she was so helpful responding fast so I could order my new items before they ran out. I am very satisfied with my customer service as in the past other company's have ignored me or would not give me this opportunity or care about my issue! Thank you so much.
ashleyw432
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've purchased a few things already from dollskill but had some questions about sizing as I have an hourglass body and it's hard to find the right fit online. I received a very quick response with very helpful information about the sizes. As someone who works in the customer service industry it's always so awesome when I get such great customer service Would def recommend buying from them. Great customer service and great products, what more could you ask for?!
gemc6
February 23rd, 2020
I found Dolls Kill a couple of years ago and immediately fell in love with the unique aestethic of their clothes and accessories. Whatever type of doll I want to be, Dolls Kill always has me covered with options for being either cute, sexy or both. A huge bonus is that Daddy loves the outfits too, so it's easy to borrow his credit card when I want to go shopping. :-)
hayleighs
January 11th, 2020
The customer service team are outstanding. Due to my own mistakes I messed up my order but the CST were so quick to solve it for me. They were so fast at replying to my emails. I felt really cared for. They went above and beyond to make sure I had a good experience with them and they have ensured my future custom. I cannot recommend enough, every business has issues sometimes but communication is key and this company has it on Point!
peachyq
February 17th, 2020
Dolls kills clothing footwear and cosmetics range are amazing! I recently ordered some cosmetics glitter from them! The customer support was incredible! There was a small issue with shipping however as soon as i reached out to them, they responded within the hour with each enquiry and they were happy to resolve any problem or answer any questions I had, I thought the service was absolutely outstanding and by far the best service from any online business that I've purchased from!!!
hunterv8
January 18th, 2020
My girlfriend and I love dolls kill, we ordered her some leggings and I had originally put in the wrong address. Bree helped me update that so fast and with ease. When they came in they initially had a hole on the side unexpectedly but instead of having to return and re-order, Bree came to the rescue again and submitted a new order free of charge. I love this store and will be ordering so much more, thank you guys again.
sulais
February 19th, 2020
Thank You. I'm so in love with my goodies. Everything arrived on time and purrfectttt.
Highly recommend everyone to go check this website!!! What a Doll you guys are.
Waiting for my next shipment. Woohoo
heatherc346
January 12th, 2020
I feel ridiculously tall and THAT is exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to wear them to work! I work at a gun range so my coworkers and customers think I'm a bit off but that style is what keeps them intrigued! I love that your company has brought my favorite shoe styles back into my life! This style was in while I was in high school in the late 90's early 2000's and I've missed it terribly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
bridgetb101
January 11th, 2020
I have been shopping here for 4 years. I love all the different brands they carry. In the past I had some issues with customer service but lately (in the past year) things have been going great! Very quick and professional responses. Elisa helped me out when I had accidentally typed the wrong city for my shipping address (auto-fill arghh), she corrected it immediately--which I am grateful for because I got the last item left for a party I'm going to.
jackh364
January 10th, 2020
My friend is a huge fan of this site and so for her birthday she had put out some items she'd be interested in, I found the pair of shoes she really wanted and made the purchase! I was a complete dolt and forgot to change the shipment address, as even though I think the heels look great I will not be wearing them. SO, I emailed and Paige was able to change the shipment address very quickly to ensure she gets them on time! Thanks for the great service!
belv
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a freak out about a package of mine possibly going missing and I was looking for confirmation on where my package was and Paige from DollsKill Customer Service team helped me calm down and let me know where it is and what to do / who to contact if I needed to add any delivery notes and linked me the company with my tracking number.

Was definitely in good hands.
stephanyv1
January 10th, 2020
You will not find a better place to buy clothes for festivals (and any occasion). Variety, quality, the best prices and brands are here. The customer service is excellent!
ninah166
January 13th, 2020
Dolls Kill is my go-to place for fashionable items at a decent price. They have everything from goth, punk, rave, streetwear, and beyond! They're always quick to respond to emails with questions on your orders, and they make the return process quick and painless. My friends always comment on how my shoe game is strong, and as a platform enthusiast, I'd definitely recommend them!
amyw568
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had to return some items to Dolls Kill. After I had dropped them at UPS, they became lost in transit. I spoke with two amazing people Paige and Leah who both helped me to resolve the issue and got me my store credit. They took the time to listen and spoke to me like a human being, after being shuffled around on 11+ calls to UPS it was a blessing. The clothes are always fun but it is really nice to see that the company has a friendly staff with knowledge to solve any issues. Thank you again
lisap840
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Dollskill is simply amazing, I discovered their website 3 years ago and I'm so in love with every item I buy, I recommend this store to everybody!! I love their style, I couldn't have found a better website to buy these kind of unique clothes. In addiction, I am very satisfied with customer service (today I emailed them because I had a question and Paige was extremely lovely, replying my email faster than I could've imagined and solving all my doubts). In conclusion, thanks dollskill!
hayleyc50
February 21st, 2020
There was an issue with my order and I emailed the team. They responded that day and where so lovely and understanding. Once they had all the info they fixed the issue straight away and sent off the correct item to me that day! The staff member I spoke with was very sweet and approachable and she sorted me out above and beyond!

Great service! Thanks Dollskill for restoring my faith in online shopping!
rhiannons16
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've made quite a few orders with Dolls Kill over the past year, and they've always had great sales, quick shipping times, and good products. When a small shipment mistake happened and I recieved the wrong size on an item I ordered, the customer service team fixed everything within 48 hours and was wonderful to me the whole time. I've always had amazing service from Dolls Kill, and would have happily suggested them to friends in the past!
antoniab51
February 18th, 2020
Dollskill has been a consistently unique & exciting place to shop for me for over 6 years now. Their range is unbelievable & I have been introduced to so many brands through them. Stuff for all style types. Generous sale events too!! Customer service is always sweet & helpful! Ive only had two issues in all the time Ive been shopping at DK (both concerning independent brands item quality) & both issues came to quick resolve, favoring the customer. Dollskill loves me & I have so much love for Dollskill

Tip for consumers: Look here first before buying expensive pieces from unique store brands rather than buying directly on brand site! Often have site-wide sales too.

christiee56
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
My package appeared to have been lost in the FedEx shuffle, so I contacted Dolls Kill Customer Service. They responded quickly and Paige offered to recreate the order if it were lost. Paige got back to me right away and said the package was located. It was delivered today. A big thank you to Paige. She acted quickly and kept me updated the entire time. I appreciate you and the Dolls Kill staff.
dakotam22
February 14th, 2020
Dolls kill always gets back to me ASAP whenever I have a problem ordering through their site. They sell extremely unique clothing which is why I love them so much. I recently had a small issue with the launch of their Care Bears collection and by the end of the night they had gotten back to me and sent me a unique code for $10 off in the future, which was equivalent to the price of the item I initially had a problem with. <3

Promoting RAPE CULTURE (tee shirt: "Dead Girls Can't Say No") is quite enough for ME to shun these monsters. Oh and ripping off artists. There's that too. How utterly selfish are you? Their stock is available elsewhere online. BOYCOTT !!!

By Lori S.
See more answers (5)

Depends on the item, we typically recommend sizing up not down.

By Alexis U.,

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C.,
See more answers (3)

I don't completely know what you are asking, but if you wondering what size to get in an American size you would get a 10. The sizing scale is weird with all the countries, but there you go. If you have more questions or if I didn't completely get it, please write back. Kylie

By Kylie E.
See more answers (2)

I don't know if you've ordered from Dolls Kill but they have a huge inventory of unique merchandise and in-stock when everyone else is out and INCREDIBLE FRIENDLY customer service so honestly the reviews are honest on here. I'm sorry you might have had a bad experience but they went above and beyond with an exchange for me. Maybe you should reach out and see if you can resolve your situation with them? I'm in Dallas, TX and was blown away by how great they were to work with! :)

By Erin M.
See more answers (2)

Hi Alana - orders placed before 2PM typically take 24-48 hrs to process so if you place the order RIGHT NOW with 2-3 day shipping, you'll receive it by Friday. If you need it sooner, we recommend next day shipping. xoxo

By Alexis U.,
See more answers (2)

Hi there! What's your order #?

By Marivic V.,
See more answers (2)

Hi Karlee! Depends on what brand! Normally we recommend to size up if you're a half size or order what size you typically are when you're half size isn't available <3

By Marivic V.,
See more answers (2)

I'm from the Uk and I thought mine was taking strangely long so I checked my email and it was in customs. Check out your email to make sure it isn't customs. As soon as you do whatever you need to release the order from customs, it will take 1-2 days to deliver to you :) If you're talking about the tracking order status that comes after placing an order then the tracking order status should appear on the website 3-4 days afterwards. The tracking order link doesn't work for me so just email one of the staff and they will be more than happy to link you to it.

By Courtney P.

You should shop at a place that doesn't steal designs and create racist clothing lines. In those places a large would be a UK XL in most brands. For example ASOS, or any other good company. At Dolls Kill most of their sizes fit like a small, small and a half.

By Kate B.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

Dolls Kill is an online boutique featuring a rebellious spirit and attitude, mixed with a bit of punk rock, goth, glam and festival fashion. Shop the latest trends with free shipping worldwide.

brandonm186
Brandon M.
Customer service
Typically responds within 7 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dolls Kill?

Have a question about Dolls Kill?