Review of Dolls Kill

contact@dollskill.com
2018 Customer choice award

kaitlint5
9/16/19

Do not order if you are in Australia.

I ordered my item and got upgraded shipping which says it will arrive in 3-5 business days. It has been 18 and it still hasn't arrived. I contacted customer service and they told me not to message them until it has been a month since I placed my delivery.

Absolutely ridiculous that they responded this way and that delivery time is a joke. Definitely do not recommend ordering from this website.

candacej18
9/16/19

I order from Dollskill about a week ago and my $#*! still hasn't shipped. Imo they should go out of business

tp316
9/8/19

I Love Dolls Kill! I have probably ordered from their site over 20 times and have always been satisfied.
Their sales are amazing! Their prices are excellent and this quality is SUPERB. I love everything that I have from them. And they are easily my favorite retailer EVER. I purchase all of my gifts for my family, friends and myself from them.

sararat
9/5/19

I received wrong order but customer service was AWESOME!!!
Thank you for your kind support Daniela!
I trust them very well:)
Really friendly,really quick and polite responses

ninar69
9/5/19

PROs: Love this store -- their retail location on Fairfax is dope! Online shopping is easy, fast, and comes with a responsive and polite customer service team.
CONs: Please allow multiple credit cards for a single order to accommodate the use of Visa gift cards. Also, watch for quality of items purchased -- some have more sustainable materials/fabrics, some not as much.
Thanks, DK!~

mercedesp17
9/5/19

They have resolved a few order issues crazy fast. They cater specifically to my unique fashion tastes with a huge variety - Plus when something is a bit pricey I can always just wait a bit for a sale since they have regular ones throughout the year. I'm thin and tall but I really love that they regularly show plus size models on their instagram - the girls are gorgeous, sexy and fly as all heck. The ONE thing that prevents me from shopping more is is that they don't always provide the fabric content or inseam for tights - every pair of tights I've purchased have been too short and even some of the mesh socks have been extremely small (I'm 5'10" and wear a 9 shoe).

bonnieb255
9/5/19

Dolls Kill has a return policy where they only issue store credit, but I bought from this store when I was not in a good ... financial state and bought these clothes strictly for an event. They always answer phone-calls and emails promptly, and they went against their policy because I explained my personal situation. They were great and efficient and I am so grateful. BRAVO!

rickyb91
9/5/19

I ordered some super cute stuff I have literally had my eye on for the past year. These three items had been out of stock and they finally came back. I was sitting on the couch drinking wine and thought f**k it I'll treat myself! so I ordered and then right after realized I had ordered it to my old address and started to freak out because idk who lives there now! But anyway they fixed it and I can't wait to get all my cute ass stuff. Thanks for fueling my clothing addiction dollskill ur da real one. Now if you could just restock the grey diamond knee high boots and black holo platform docs! ILY Thanks

borisg26
9/5/19

By no fault of Dolls Kill, I ordered something in the wrong size, my message was answered super fast and my issue addressed, couldn't of asked for better customer service! It's been my first order, the quality of the products is amazing and I can't wait to order from them again! :)

ayashao
9/5/19

the BEST experience with customer service ever! she was really patient with me when i was indecisive about changing my order, and the whole conversation was SO polite!! dolls kill has NEVER failed me when it comes to product quality or timeliness! just a super rad company that i fulltime ADORE.

erical145
9/5/19

I am so happy that I found this company....I have had to return items several times and every time I have talked to any of their beautiful employees they have given me nothing but great customer service and speedy results ! I recommend this company to everyone ! Lindsay and Janie you guys are amazing workers that treat your customers with respect and most of all happiness !!!

sofiew2
9/5/19

I put the wrong address on my delivery and dolls kill promptly help me get it delivered to the correct address. Great with contact

stephp24
9/5/19

Absolutely love Dollskill, they have the best variety of clothes and accessories. Their customer service is even better, always prompt responses and cater to your needs!

karinam35
9/5/19

Customer service representatives are always nice and very helpful. Texting service is much more convenient then calling and reps are just as nice as if you talked to someone on the phone.

morganr56
9/5/19

Sent a replacement immediately without inconveniencing me with swapping it out / exchanging for the wrong size they sent me. Very happy with the customer service.

charlottew88
9/5/19

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The person who help me (Elisa) was very kind! Also the reply's were fast and helpful!

-toodles

christinak103
9/5/19

Best site to order clothing and/or accessories from, their staff is quick to respond via text and everything comes in very quickly!

kelseyj15
9/3/19

I didn't get a response through email, but texted and it was a quick and helpful response! My return had been processed but store credit wasn't returned to my account so I reached out and had the problem swiftly taken care of through the texting service.

caitlynh15
9/3/19

I received a wrong size in an online order and the customer service was amazing, quick, and so helpful. Also, the clothing is quality material

victro
9/3/19

I really appreciated Angelica reaching out as quick as possible and her response rate was incredible too. Very friendly, outgoing and helpful. Very satisfied with my costumer service, thank you

odessas7
9/3/19

Dolls Kill have EVERYTHING!!! Kawaii, Rave, Goth, Punk, and Urban Street - something for every babe! The coolest brands, the wildest styles, sexy, fun, and great customer service as well! Please restock the Sugar Thrillz Kitty Behavior Lingerie Sets though!! I need to get my paws on that adorable kitty bra!! So Kawaii!!

shannont80
9/3/19

Aside from the really cool stuff they stock, their customer service team is probably one of, if not THE best team I've dealt with! I made an error with my payment info and I was afraid it would be rejected and I'd lose out on a really good sale. Angelica got back to me super fast and was able to fix it all, she got back to each of my emails within like 5 minutes, if even that! Definitely a loyal customer to their brand now :)

nian12
9/3/19

I accidentally forgot to put my PO Box unit number on my mailing address. I started to panic and I emailed their contact explaining the situation. I immediately got a response back. They were able to update my mailing address thank god. 10/10 ;)

dm438
9/3/19

I've purchased three pair of DollsKill shoes thus far. They are my absolute favorite. I also purchased a gym bag that is totally awesome!

michaelar19
9/3/19

I bought a suit in the wrong size and they were able to help right away. Very helpful!! Definitely will be buying again, their clothes are high quality & very cute

Depends on the item, we typically recommend sizing up not down.

By Alexis U., Dolls Kill Representative

I'm from the Uk and I thought mine was taking strangely long so I checked my email and it was in customs. Check out your email to make sure it isn't customs. As soon as you do whatever you need to release the order from customs, it will take 1-2 days to deliver to you :) If you're talking about the tracking order status that comes after placing an order then the tracking order status should appear on the website 3-4 days afterwards. The tracking order link doesn't work for me so just email one of the staff and they will be more than happy to link you to it.

By Courtney P.

They steal designs and don't credit the original artists, they are rude, their clothes are overpriced poor quality, and the owners insult their own customers on social media. To top it off they're stealing designs from people who make clothes for strippers so it's pretty easy to buy anything they sell at any sex or fetish shop for half the price.

By Kate B.

You should shop at a place that doesn't steal designs and create racist clothing lines. In those places a large would be a UK XL in most brands. For example ASOS, or any other good company. At Dolls Kill most of their sizes fit like a small, small and a half.

By Kate B.

They likely won't send your items at all. I ordered mine with 3-5 days shipping and never received them.

By Jess w.

Sometimes things take a few days to get gathered and sent out but it should 100% arrive

By Megan p.

I wear a 7.5 and when I ordered an 8, per the manufacturer recommendations, it was too big.

By A L.

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C., Dolls Kill Representative

Depends on the shipping method selected - peep our timelines for CA here : https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Alexis U., Dolls Kill Representative

If you're international, not you'll be subject to duties and taxes depending on where you're shipping!

By Alexis U., Dolls Kill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

Dolls Kill?