Review of Dolls Kill

contact@dollskill.com
2018 Customer choice award

taylorh104
7/14/19

For a corporate company they have fast response and even on weekends which they claim to not reply to messages on!

violeth10
7/14/19

I just bought from dolls kill for the first time, and the customer service team helped me through exchanging my boots for a different size. They were kind and patient with me through the whole thing. I love that you can text them!! I would definitely recommend this website! The boots are amazing too.

bitab
7/14/19

Dolls Kill is awesome ,the shipping is fast and the customer service is really helpful,so fast to help and take care of everything.I am very very happy and always recommend them to the people i know:)))Bravo Dolls Kill!!!!

meganp80
7/14/19

I have returned and exchanged items through this site and it's super easy. Also always answer my questions on products for sizing and their stock on certain products!

yulyav
7/14/19

Ive been shopping dollskill for years and they are my go to for when I want to stand out! Now even better with free returns! +++ great customer service :)

rileym61
7/14/19

I placed an order for a coat and started to worry that maybe I purchased the wrong size. It was after business hours that I messaged them asking if it could possibly change the size. I then messaged never mind that I was going to keep it the same. The next morning they still reached out to me even though I had said not to worry about it and checked the order and described the fit to me and decided that I had made the right choice. As always they said if I changed my mind I could simply return/exchange it and I loooooovveee how often they do free returns! They even checked the status of a couple orders for me. They were and are always polite, timely, and super helpful anytime you have questions about a product. I love Dolls Kill and the customer service is a major part of that!

giorgiam4
7/14/19

I really really love your customer service, solving my problems every time in the best possible way!!!

oksanar2
7/14/19

Amazing customer service, many people helped me with my problems and I am very happy with how quick and helpful their team is.

jamilam7

A service at the top!
Super Fast answers, Nice and friendly
A special thanks to Daniela

christav8

Easy returns
Quick shipping
Amazing clothes
I would recommend this website to everyone
I don't barely shop anywhere else for my party clothes

terrork
7/13/19

Ive ordered from dollskill for years now, and my last order was lost! But I contacted them, and they immediately with no problems took care of everything! So happy with them!

emilyc283
7/13/19

I goofed and never updated my address after I moved. I immediately texted the contact number listed on their site, and they responded within LITERALLY one minute. And had my shipping address updated within 30mins!! && they were SUPER sweet about the whole thing. LOVE dolls kill and their staff.

regang6
7/13/19

DollsKill is my place to go, for all of my clothing needs. Whether theres a special dress I want to wear for a romantic dinner, something wild and sexy for festivalgoers, or just chillaxing around the house, I know I can find whatever I need at DollsKill.
Unlike many shops who are so anal retentive about their customer policies, DollsKill offer the most helpful service providers EVER, when it comes to returns, exchanges, or if you simply have questions to ask the DollsKill Babes, they will solve your issues in an efficient and professional manner! Why would you want to look anywhere else?

meganp78
7/12/19

Love this store amazing customer service and quality products so happy there is a store to cator to my every fashion need

keelyd2
7/12/19

Their return process was very helpful and fast, I got a response in under 10 minutes that completely solved my problem! Awesome service!

felixp21
7/12/19

Though my credit didn't come in without me contacting them, they fixed it right once I did! They also gave me credit for my package that still hasn't reached their warehouse until tomorrow!

liam18
7/12/19

Shipping is always quick no matter the option chosen (I always pick standard and get it within a week unless there's REALLY bad weather), returns can sometimes take a bit longer than usual to process but as soon as I get in touch with customer service they sort out everything so quickly and nicely. I've been shopping at Dolls Kill for three years and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

evelinf2
7/12/19

I really appreciate the return policy! If you don't like something you could easily return it and get store credit, no problems so far. And I have returned a bunch of stuff, and really important for me they actually replay your emails right away!
Love my shoes!

deandrac1
7/12/19

One of my favourite websites to shop on ever. I am a frequent customer and make lots of purchases because I love how unique, one of a kind, stylish, and amazing the products are. One of the best things I love about Dollskill is that anytime something has gone wrong with shipment errors or damaged product, they have always sorted it out effortlessly which feels really good as I am such a frequent client and it really shows they value you as a customer. Would recommend, good quality, good service.

jessys33
7/12/19

Where else would I find my shiny, flashy, sparkly, holographic clothing & shoes?! Making me look out of this world! Plus their customer service is amazing!

tiffanyb184
7/12/19

Been shopping Dolls Kill for years now. I always get compliments on any items I buy and look forward to the amazing sales they consistently have. Long time follower, permanent die hard lover of Dolls Kill.

jessiep52
7/11/19

I have gotten several products from Dolls Kill and I am rly truly obsessed. I absolutely love their boots and the witchy vibes they give off. Plus their customer support staff is phenomenal and it's amazing to talk with them. 12/10 would recommend.

jessicad279
7/11/19

Support responds quickly and always takes care of me. Returns are no-hassle and free- I love this feature.

lorim311
7/11/19

Found exactly what I was looking for, it is great and it came fast!! Beautiful black damask design tote bag that I wanted to take on a trip to France and I received several comments on how nice it is. Thanks!

taylorm198
7/11/19

I ordered a pair of boots and got them for a really low price, and they shipped out the next day! I received the product in less than two weeks and the boots are by far the best thing I have ever purchased. The quality is perfect and sturdy, very well made!

Highly recommend buying from Dolls Kill!

They likely won't send your items at all. I ordered mine with 3-5 days shipping and never received them.

By Jess w.

Sometimes things take a few days to get gathered and sent out but it should 100% arrive

By Megan p.

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C., Dolls Kill Representative

Because their quality is awful (and they use toxic/deadly like lead!) and their customer service is impolite + they do not do refunds, only exchange (store credit). Stay away.

By Cynthia I.

I'm from the Uk and I thought mine was taking strangely long so I checked my email and it was in customs. Check out your email to make sure it isn't customs. As soon as you do whatever you need to release the order from customs, it will take 1-2 days to deliver to you :) If you're talking about the tracking order status that comes after placing an order then the tracking order status should appear on the website 3-4 days afterwards. The tracking order link doesn't work for me so just email one of the staff and they will be more than happy to link you to it.

By Courtney P.

A 12 and 14 size (which is listed as large) in the US is the same as a 16 and 18 size in the Uk. Hope this could help.

By Courtney P.

Hi Emilee, I'd recommend ordering the size you typically get! I will suggest though that it's easier to wear a size 7, where there's a bit more room than squeezing into a size 6 that may be a half too small.

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative

Hi Arianna, what's your order # that starts with a 212 so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative

When I bought my typical shoe size (size 6) I just bought them and they fit perfectly! I assume it should be the same with you with my theory

By Jazmine S.

They do. Just bought one. You can easy buy them and they send you this via email

By Jagoda Z.
Questions? Get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

Dolls Kill?