Review of Dolls Kill

contact@dollskill.com
2018 Customer choice award

cecec7
4/20/19

Item was very poorly made and arrived damaged - I finally got them to agree to refund me as opposed to store credit but then they refused to pay return postage (to the uk). I'm now having to take the claim further - all of this has taken weeks and a lot of my time!

I will never be shopping with them again. Yes, the clothes are cool but when there is an issue with your order they are the most shocking company I have ever dealt with.

penelopes23
4/13/19

Minus the store credit part, I love this store. Wish they kept better stock of each item but what they do have is great

kristenk61
4/13/19

Quickest service I've received and they are happy to help you. Whenever I have trouble with anything I send a message on their website and I get a reply within seconds.

katiej84
4/11/19

My outcome sorted very quickly and nicely. I think it was Nicole who helped me, ah was very keen to help adding leave me waiting too long.

melanieh138
4/11/19

I absolutely adore Dolls Kill. live in the UK and have ordered from Dolls Kill a good handful of time, the only thing that stops me from making more orders and purchases is silly UK custom fees :( However there is no other stores like them in the UK that I can really relate to. They promote being yourself and dressing however you want which is one of the main reasons I keep on coming back to them. Their customer service is 10/10, they always want to help you and give off a kind and caring attitude (not like some companies who clearly don't give a damn about you) they genuinely do or so that's the vibe I get! All items I have ever received have been fantastic quality too! Thank you Dolls Kill for being so unique :)

mayrap14
4/11/19

Had trouble adding an item to the cart, used the chat option and mentioned the problem. They had a great attitude and were super quick and helpful fixing the problem!

cassg2
4/11/19

Very quick and easy to talk to, she heard me out and got a solution within a minute. amazing service and really nice girl!!

annabellew2
4/11/19

Favorite place to shop, always have the cutest clothes. It has so many different styles that it's easy to find what I need.

ninaj28
4/11/19

I was worried about my return. Nicole the clerk on line solved it. Superb! She took care of it and I'm a satisfied costumer!

katym44
4/11/19

I have never had an issue with Dolls Skill! The products I've ordered arrived just when I was told they would arrive and they have come in perfect condition. I've chatted with the staff for help a couple times and they have always been prompt at responding and have been very thorough and knowledgable as far as answering my questions. I absolutely recommend this website and look forward to returning as a customer for my festival needs.

erins177
4/11/19

Great customer service highly recommend amazing things to pick from recommend to all my race friends and super fast shipping

maryannm67
4/10/19

I am a new customer and felt Lindsay at Dolls Kill responded very promptly. I only gave 4 stars because I'm still new but so far like the service.

neomiek
4/10/19

I love everything about this website! Cool high quality stuff for affordable prices. Also low shipping rates and very fast shipping. I've been shopping with them for a while and never had any problem. Dolls kill is what my dreams are made of and i recommend it to everyone. also their packaging is cute

anthonys572
4/10/19

the online support is very fast and efficient. I had a minor issue with my cart and the chat feature was very quick to resolve my issue. Absolutely will be shopping here in the future

katherinet68
4/9/19

customer support feels like your best girl who consoles you when you get bad $#*!. Very well run website!

chelseap42
4/9/19

First of all, the collection is so, damn wild, it's so rad to find an explosively creative and sexy store that actually exists.

Secondly, I opened up the "chat" section with questions about my order and was contacted by an absolute babe (Jahna) that answered all my questions in no time.

Epic clothing, epic service.

I really hope everything fits!

ginellit
4/9/19

They are very helpful they have helped me on many occasions and do a good job at it. They are amazing at what they do and I'am so happy about the services they have helped me with on occasions when I needed them

jessicag328
4/9/19

I needed to ask about tights sizing in chat, and received a quick response and given an email address to contact.

irinal17
4/9/19

The value of the returned item is completely refunded as store credit. There is great online customer service to oversee this

deasiaw2
4/9/19

I ordered from this site a week or two ago & my order came super fast ! I can say that I love the swimsuit that I ordered. The material felt great, can't wait to wear !!!!

dannab2
4/9/19

Jahna was really nice and helpful, we solved my issue in no time.
I had an issue with putting the wrong address and the whole experience was just as easy as it should be, but from my experience some companies make it harder which wasn't the case at all! I would like to thank Jahna again!

melisak8
4/9/19

she was nice and being helpful i like this kind of people thats why i will shop more here ............

sarahc516
4/6/19

I'm one of those annoying customers with a million questions every two minutes. I've blown up their chat line, their phones, their email, and even their text number- and Dolls Kill ALWAYS pulls through with the utmost best customer service. I feel like all their employees are my best friends. 10/10 would recommend.

laurent97
4/4/19

Not only does Dolls Kill have the best fashion, they also have the best customer service! I've contacted their shop through email and over the phone and each time they are incredibly helpful and welcoming. I'm someone that likes to talk over the phone when I have order issues, but their chat room is just as fantastic and easy to use; they're quick to reply too! I can't wait to rock their gear every time I place an order because not only am I lookin' stylish but I'm reppin' a team of awesome individuals <3

natallyem
4/4/19

I love dollskill so much they have amazing customer service and very fast shipping and great quality clothes. the best online store ever!!

They likely won't send your items at all. I ordered mine with 3-5 days shipping and never received them.

By Jess w.

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C., Dolls Kill Representative

Hi Emilee, I'd recommend ordering the size you typically get! I will suggest though that it's easier to wear a size 7, where there's a bit more room than squeezing into a size 6 that may be a half too small.

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative

Hi Arianna, what's your order # that starts with a 212 so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative

When I bought my typical shoe size (size 6) I just bought them and they fit perfectly! I assume it should be the same with you with my theory

By Jazmine S.

They do. Just bought one. You can easy buy them and they send you this via email

By Jagoda Z.

Hi Natalie, what's your order # that starts with a 212?

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative

Hi Nagi - so sorry, appears your item was out of stock and you have been refunded.

By Alexis U., Dolls Kill Representative

Buy elsewhere. They will likely leave it processing for weeks and then not send your items after all.

By Jess w.

Hi there! We replied to your initial text message about your order! I can also send you an email to follow up about your order, talk soon!

By Marivic V., Dolls Kill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

Dolls Kill?