Review of Dolls Kill

contact@dollskill.com
2018 Customer choice award

shirleyk146
1/26/20
I so enjoy shopping and buying at Dollskill.com! It's given me more pleasure in shopping than I've had for years. My husband even likes my purchases. They always put a smile on his face and wants me to wear them. Thanks so much! Love and God's Abundant Blessings to all the staff.
hunterv8
1/18/20
My girlfriend and I love dolls kill, we ordered her some leggings and I had originally put in the wrong address. Bree helped me update that so fast and with ease. When they came in they initially had a hole on the side unexpectedly but instead of having to return and re-order, Bree came to the rescue again and submitted a new order free of charge. I love this store and will be ordering so much more, thank you guys again.
mariej133
1/16/20
I love their products!! Have bought multiple things from them and am always satisfied with both the products and service!
trinityr10
1/16/20
I've ordered from dollskill many times in the past without issue, although this time around when i ordered with est. shipping 5-7 days. I waited 16 days, with the est. arrival date constantly changing on their site. i contacted customer service and Holland was kind enough to get back to me very quickly and returned the shipping cost. Overall dollskill's quality has really dropped over the years but I'm glad the customer service is so good.
sv58
1/14/20
Love Dolls Kill and their wild and unique items! I wish they would allow refunds in other forms than store credit, but their customer service is really nice when you do have to return things.
taras205
1/14/20
Stellar clothes- beyond helpful customer service- my favorite clothing company ever actually!! Every time there has been something wrong customer service is just a text away. Xoxo
leahh97
1/13/20
Something went wrong with my order and I was sent two different sizes for the shoes I wanted, so I emailed them and they fixed my order and sent me a new one within 24 hours! They were so easy to contact and responded quickly, I've never had such an easy experience dealing with returns/ asking for help from customer service.
I will always be ordering Dolls Kill <3
brianah24
1/13/20
Amazing customer service! I needed help finding an item on their website and even though their office hours online say Mon-Fri, I got a same day response on Saturday! Love this website
nadian22
1/13/20
I accidentally added an extra item to my cart so I was able to TEXT customer service and get an immediate response and change to my order! No need to freak, Dollskill customer service has your back!
alicew180
1/13/20
This clothing store has got to be MY favorite. The wide range of products keeps me shopping for hours. I love that they do afterpay as well, which makes getting my clothes from there that much better. With so many different styles it's easy to express exactly how you feel with them ;)
bridiem3
1/13/20
My absolute favourite store! If I'm in need of a new outfit I know dollskill will provide me with the best bush doof look! My gal friends are even always borrowing my clothes because they're so funky
rachell571
1/13/20
I've accidentally sent my package to the wrong addresss SO many times and I contact the customer service and not even 5 minutes goes by without a reply and a change of address. Bree was SO helpful this time. Dollskill is the best I've not ONCE had any issues with my orders. Love them
-Rachel L
nancyv176
1/13/20
The most amazing customer service and timely responses even via email which normally would take any other company about 3 days to reply. Dolls Kill was on top of it all I order to make sure I received my item in a timely manner for my event. They're amazing
zoem61
1/13/20
I had a great experience with Dollskill help! I emailed on a Sunday afternoon and got a reply within 30 minutes from Bree, and she went above and beyond my expectations for customer service. She was easy to work with and answered all my questions, and I am completely satisfied and happy with the results of my questions! :)) Not only was this a pleasant experience, but their clothes are also so cute and I get tons of compliments when I wear them!
ginar129
1/13/20
There was some kind of glitch (or user error??) during my order that caused items I had removed to stay on the final order. I immediately panicked and emailed customer service. According to the FAQ, orders are typically processed to fast to alter or cancel. BUT, that didn't stop Bree! She jumped on that order with the quickness, made the changes, and saved the day! This attentiveness, plus AMAZING clothing and deals has created a customer 4 lyfe! Kisses to my new Dolls Kill family!! <3
ninah166
1/13/20
Dolls Kill is my go-to place for fashionable items at a decent price. They have everything from goth, punk, rave, streetwear, and beyond! They're always quick to respond to emails with questions on your orders, and they make the return process quick and painless. My friends always comment on how my shoe game is strong, and as a platform enthusiast, I'd definitely recommend them!
esrat
1/13/20
My package just returned to Dolls Kill and i had no idea about the reason. I just contacted with them and Tiffani solved this problem in less than a hour in the best fckn way possible. I live in Germany, so sometimes it's possible for my package to be lost because of dhl... but they always help when i have a problem with it. Always kind and helpful to their customers, always lead a hand even if it's not their fault. Always the best online shopping i have ever experienced. Unproblematic returns, unproblematic contact, unproblematic shopping and cool af clothes. Thank you for everything!
melissaw384
1/13/20
Every time I get to work with the Dolls Kill customers service folks they are so quick to respond and incredibly helpful!
elizabethc643
1/13/20
I emailed them on a Sunday and got a reply within 10 minutes! I couldn't believe it, and their customer service dept is so nice. What happened was I thought I hadn't received store credit when I made a partial refund in October 2019 (since some items were too big etc) but it turns out Dolls Kill HAD in fact credited my account. (The credit was a month delayed, but I wasn't mad at all since I thought the credit just had never come by January 2020, but it had, and much sooner than I realized!) Thanks to DK for helping me REALLY FAST to not be confused lol
philipv37
1/13/20
Has many great and unique products at good prices, as well as helpful customer support. Good online shopping experience as well.
anjan
1/13/20
Took a while for a return credit but as soon as I messaged them they helped immediately! The items that did fit were perfect as well. luv ya dollskill
heatherc346
1/12/20
I feel ridiculously tall and THAT is exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to wear them to work! I work at a gun range so my coworkers and customers think I'm a bit off but that style is what keeps them intrigued! I love that your company has brought my favorite shoe styles back into my life! This style was in while I was in high school in the late 90's early 2000's and I've missed it terribly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
lenisham
1/12/20
Made a mistake on my order and even though I thought i would have a response by Monday it came through early on Saturday!
zoeb59
1/12/20
Sonia, helped me with my issue of getting store credit in time due to a return of pants that did not fit. I sent tons of emails and she was so helpful responding fast so I could order my new items before they ran out. I am very satisfied with my customer service as in the past other company's have ignored me or would not give me this opportunity or care about my issue! Thank you so much.
jenniferb1167
1/11/20
Sent a message in regards to receiving store credit for a return and the response was super quick and handled with no questions asked. They take care of their customers. Love Dolls Kill, will definitely shop again.

They steal designs and don't credit the original artists, they are rude, their clothes are overpriced poor quality, and the owners insult their own customers on social media. To top it off they're stealing designs from people who make clothes for strippers so it's pretty easy to buy anything they sell at any sex or fetish shop for half the price.

By Kate B.

Depends on the item, we typically recommend sizing up not down.

By Alexis U., Dolls Kill Representative

I'm from the Uk and I thought mine was taking strangely long so I checked my email and it was in customs. Check out your email to make sure it isn't customs. As soon as you do whatever you need to release the order from customs, it will take 1-2 days to deliver to you :) If you're talking about the tracking order status that comes after placing an order then the tracking order status should appear on the website 3-4 days afterwards. The tracking order link doesn't work for me so just email one of the staff and they will be more than happy to link you to it.

By Courtney P.

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C., Dolls Kill Representative

A uk 8 is a us 4, so you most likely would be a small in their brand, but could be a medium.

By Ren M.

You should shop at a place that doesn't steal designs and create racist clothing lines. In those places a large would be a UK XL in most brands. For example ASOS, or any other good company. At Dolls Kill most of their sizes fit like a small, small and a half.

By Kate B.

I've had a good experience with them, but the reviews on here do seem fake.

By Ren M.

They likely won't send your items at all. I ordered mine with 3-5 days shipping and never received them.

By Jess w.

Sometimes things take a few days to get gathered and sent out but it should 100% arrive

By Megan p.

I wear a 7.5 and when I ordered an 8, per the manufacturer recommendations, it was too big.

By A L.
Questions? Get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

Dolls Kill?