Review of Dolls Kill

Tel: 1-800-354-ROCK
contact@dollskill.com

danam113
12/13/17

i ordered khaki pants 2 weeks ago and i received with looked like it would have been the top to the pants I originally ordered!!! to add more insult to injury the top that i did receive's neck was completely sewn together!!!!!! Its been the WORST experience trying to get in touch with them! Its"Hey Doll" this and "oh sorry doll" that!! im pissed those were the last pants!!! all i want is my pants!!!

katew81
12/12/17

I ordered two sweaters on black Friday and they came after less than a week. both sweaters had good materials that haven't shown signs of wear this far

kristinas72
12/8/17

I bought a pair of boots from this site and as anyone who's seen the site knows, the place isn't cheap. When I received them, the sole of the right shoe was shrunken back from the right heel. I sent a picture to customer service and they offered a 30% discount on my next purchase. Why I'd want to buy something else? And they topped that with "We HEART you like a lot". Such crap. I won't buy here again.

mimik10
12/7/17

I ordered some items that were on a Black Friday sale. I only ordered cause there was one item in particular that I REALLY wanted and it said there was 2 left. So I quickly ordered so I wouldnt miss out. I ordered a couple of other things too, to make my order worthwhile. Well the package came a week later, and the main item I wanted wasnt in there. I looked at the receipt and they had crossed out the main item and written refund coming. Well I did get a refund days later. but I was so disappointed because I had no indication that they werent sending this item I wanted the most. I had been expecting and looking forward to it. Why say theres some left if theres not? Ridiculous. Unfortunately, this isnt the first time Ive ordered an item that says 3 left! Or something simile from this site and not recieved the item. Very disappointing.

sandyw77
12/7/17

I ordered a cute bear backpack and the zipper broke after using it only a couple of times. When I wrote to Customer Service all they offered me was a 15% off coupon for my next purchase. No refund! No apology! The backpack is not usable since the zipper is completely broken. Buyer Beware!

juliea140
12/5/17

Needed an outfit for an occasion and deliberately ordered it a month from when it is so it would arrive beforehand but still no sign of the package, their customer service is a joke and keep telling me to contact the carrier. I have contacted more than 5 people about the whereabouts of this package nobody knows I mean I wouldnt be surprised if the package didnt actually send in the first place. So yeah a month later still nothing and the occasion is next week so wish me luck.

annesham
12/5/17

I placed an order for a shirt and it was said to be delivered, and it was not. I reached out to customer service via email at first and explained the situation-all they did was tell me to contact my local post office over and over again. Next I tried to call, after maybe the 24th time of calling someone picked up. I was so frustrated at this point that I just wanted my money back, I explained the situation and asked for my money back. The person on the other end said that she could not give me the money back or send me another shirt, just store credit which I thought was absurd. I asked to speak to her manager and she just said "no". I asked her why I could not get my money back since I couldn't get the shirt reshipped and all she said was "because policy". Now I have to go file a dispute with my bank. Should have read the reviews before ordering from this $#*!ty store.

ritar35
12/4/17

I ordered 4 items from this company. Three items were corrected, one item was TOTALLY wrong. Trying to get through to them on the phone is useless. I called 30 times, always automated, you cannot get through to a human. Their recording suggests you text them with your inquiry, which I finally did. The reply is automated, asking you to e-mail them! I then e-mailed them, in which they sent me a form to fill out. I e-mailed them the form along with photos of the incorrect item I received. They state they will get back to you within 48 hours, but the only responses I received were automated, and asking if my situation was taken care of. I explained 3 times that it had not been taken care of, and still in return I received automated responses that never addressed the issue. After two weeks of this nonsense I called my American Express customer service and put a stop payment on the item. It should never be this hard to contact a company nor straighten out a problem with an order. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

emsyf
12/1/17

purchased the jadons boots by dr martens from them since they were having a black friday sale, and they ended up coming cheaper than any other site i had seen. Arrived (i live in europe; malta) in just a week and i had to pay no taxes or customs. shipping was around 10eu but i had details on its every move. 10/10 would recommend and buy again

sashan13
11/30/17

Order came super fast, all items were there, great quality, and everything fits perfect! Super happy!

sandrae38
11/28/17

I ORDERED A PAIR OF SEQUIN BOOTS AND THEN A FEW DAYS LATER I GET AN EMAIL SAYING MY ORDER WAS CANDLED DUE TO OUT Of STOCK I WAS VERY UNHAPPY TO GET THE EMAIL WHY WOULD A WEBSITE HAVE IT IN STOCK THEN NOT HAVE THEM TO SEND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR A REFUND REALLY so Im a super smart internet shopper I found them on Ebay which I buy on all the time I should of know to just look on Ebay after seeing them on dollskill and buy the shoes on Ebay
but Im happy Im smart enough to look on other sites plus I ordered a previous pair from dolls kill the size is inaccurate it runs smaller beware this website they have horrible items not described well at all only thing that was nice about dolls kill is the lady in customer service was very nice other then that I would be careful if you do decide to order anyways they wont refund you unless you pay with PayPal if you have the same issues as everyone on this review know your rights when shopping I hope you dont have a bad shopping experience and have to come and leave a bad review too

Good luck happy shopping

monalir
11/23/17

It's been a huge mistake from my side for not checking reviews before ordering from dollskill.com, and after having read through mostly horrible reviews, I was hoping my experience would be fortunate. Yes, I had to pay customs duty, and yes, the quality of their clothes is questionable, but what trumps it all, is I didn't receive two items, both accessories. To be honest, these items were what I was looking forward to the most! It'll be a shame if I'll have to pay for duty again, or if they don't send it at all. I will not support inefficient companies. Ciao.

zoeyb3
11/21/17

I love there stuff but they sizes are not right at all. They need more plus size options. There service is so $#*!ty. They never answer the phone. I had orderd something in a large and reseved a medium. Really dolls???

sarahw234
11/21/17

I realized that with several items I attempted to buy from Dollskill that were sold out in my size, they are being sold above RRP because I bought straight from the brands website, so when they have a 'Sale' the prices are closer to the RRP. I feel like Dollskill are such a rip off.

orlenaa
11/17/17

I bought Martens docs with free shipping. When I received them it took me to pay £ 15 customs fees, that they would not reimburse me but I believe that they should have, if they had took a correct delivery mode!
then discovering the shoes he was 5 US size and not UK! It says nowhere! I have to pay the expenses of return NON refundable either!

then I bought again the same shoes but true to size so that finally I realized that the first shoes are reimbursed on their site! impossible to get a refund on my bank account!

Their service is just pathetic and I've never seen a much neglected site these customers!
the worse hell!

naomip12
11/10/17

I purchased a pair of Jadon Dr Martens and selected the British Flag on the website as I am from the UK. The currency converts and I select a size 5 in them as I am a UK 5. There was a size guide there and I selected a size 5 since I selected the British Flag so would have thought everything on the site would conver to UK including the sizes.

I wait 8 days for my item to be delivered and I then get an email from customs stating I have to pay £18.76 to release my boots from them. The website didnt make clear I had to pay for any custom fees when items are being delivered outside the US. So I was annoyed with this.

I then get the boots and they are a US 5 so a UK 3. I emailed them with my frustration on saying how unclear the size is when selecting sizes since I shoudlve selected a US 7 to make it a UK 5. However I chose the British Flag and selected a 5 as this is my size not a 3. If the website prompted me more on stating all sizes are in US then I wouldve worked out my correct size in US.

I emailed them saying I want my correct size and also told I had to cover the cost of refunding the boots which would cost a lot again since I am from the UK. They held no responsibility of making there website clearer nor offering to cover the refund costs.

The customer service is a complete waste of time and I advise to just purchase from a UK site. They are not a good worldwide site like other shops such as Zara who convert everything to UK including there sizes and currency.

susanh299
11/9/17

Purchased the Motel Houndstooth Sco pants for my daughter. They are without a doubt the cheapest article of clothing I have ever laid eyes on outside of Walmart. The no refund policy is a big red flag more than likely it's due to terrible quality merchandise. The pants are thin and see through with a 1 inch gathered elastic waist. Worth $19.99 not $55.

allenw50
11/8/17

Order a pair of boots for my daughter. They took the money out of my account instantly and a month later I have not seen the boots. You cannot reach these people on the phone. They will not respond to an email or text message. Simply put this is a scam! I really wish I would have read these other reviews before hand. My next stop is to the california attorney general's website

angryc53
11/6/17

Ordered FOUR dresses for a total price of $200 CAD. Sent me tracking info, then a couple days later told me that my address did not exist... I can guarantee my address DOES IN FACT exist. I live here. Then, tried numerous times by phone and email to contact them, have not heard back or received a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! IT IS A SCAM! They took my money and never sent me anything, and have not gotten in contact since. 0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND.

karleend
11/6/17

I just wanted some lip gloss, it was a $7 tube of lip gloss and that's all. I didn't hear back from the company, just the initial email saying it's been shipped. So I went to this email to track my item and found out that the package was being held and that I was "notified".

I wasn't notified at all.

So I tried to email and text them but received very little support in finding my package. They just told me to contact USPS. I realize that delivery services can be really iffy, but your customers need to receive what they paid for. And I should've felt more support from Dolls Kill than a few "<3" and "love you" and "BB" and "Doll" text messages and emails.

This company is embarrassingly awful, just stick with Ipsy.

chantale15
11/3/17

I'm from Germany and I ordered twice from them.
Package 1; a pair of sneakers, a pair of boots and a hat
Package 2; eye shadow, a bag , 2 dresses, a shirt, earrings and another pair of boots
Shipping took about 3 weeks in both cases and I received all of the ordered items. The items fit and look wonderful. I'm absolutely satisfied and happy. The only proplem when ordering things from the United States to Germany is that you have to pay custom fees. For the first order I paid 82 for the items and 17 custom fees. The second order was much more expensive, that's why I had to pay about 60!!!! custom fee. But that will only happen if you order things over 150 to Germany. So next time I'm ordering from Dolls kill I will remind me to stay under 150 and everything will be fine.

kellyl138
11/2/17

Cheap clothing and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! No one answers the phones! What a joke. And they don't offer you a cash or credit card refund.... only store credit.
I WILL NEVER SHOP THIS SITE AGAIN. ONE AND DONE

michellec261
10/31/17

I ordered 2 pairs of boots and a hoodie on October 23rd and I had my package in my hands on October 27th!! :) I must admit I was quite stressed out about my decision to buy from this website, given the massive amount of negative reviews there is, but I didn't have a single issue with them (apart from a 30$ customs fee, but what can you do - it wasn't that bad of an amount considering the price I paid for my stuff). I rarely had an online order arrive this quickly, so I am really happy with that. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions (within 12 hours of sending my email, i'd say), which is awesome. I got an email with my tracking number as soon as my package was shipped, and was able to track it with FedEx until it arrived at my doorsteps. I bought the Detroit Boots, which I LOVELOVELOVE with all my heart, the York Hoodie, which i'm going to be wearing over and over again (so comfy! the fabric is not as thick as I would've hoped, though, but it's a really nice piece nonetheless) and the Obsidian Pocket Combat Boots. They are nicely made, but looked a bit weird on my legs, since my calves are kinda chunky (38cm on the widest part). They would look nicer on slimmer legs, that's for sure, but I was still able to adjust them to fit my legs. Overall really happy, would purchase there again ^^

martinl113
10/30/17

The website might have a Union Jack icon and prices in British Pounds, but unless you pay attention you won't spot that this retailer is in the US and you will have to pay import duties on anything you buy.
Luckily, this vigilant father spotted the final demand letter threatening to take legal action against his teenage daughter for unpaid fees before her credit record was shot to pieces.
Listen up Dolls, if you're going to sell outside the US, man-up and collect the import tax and pay it yourselves. Or write in BIG LETTERS at order time that there will be EXTRA FEES TO PAY. Writing this in little teeny letters hidden inside the FAQ is ducking the issue.

kristinam59
10/25/17

I have ordered 3 separate times on Dolls Kill, spending over £100 with each order and I have gotten each order delivered to my house under 2 weeks and I live in the UK. I bought two long sleeve shirts, two hoodies and 3 platform boots. The quality of the boots are amazing and they are worth every penny. The shoes fit nicely even though one of the boots are a little tight which is weird since I'm a size 2.5 and I bought a size 3 but they are still wearable. The hoodies are nice quality and looks the same as it does in the picture on their website, same with the shirts.However the shirt material is kinda thin which isn't really a problem for me because I love the design on the shirts but I do think the shirts I bought are overpriced since they are made out of cotton blend.

Since I live in the UK I ended up paying custom fees, which obviously sucks and I ended up paying about £20 for each of the order. However I did check on their website before hand so I wasn't surprise when I got a email saying I had to pay custom fees for them to release my items. I'm still going to order items from Dolls Kills but not as much as I would like too because I don't want to keep paying custom fees. So if you live in the UK there is a pretty high chance you're going to pay custom fees.

My advice to people that want to buy from Dolls Kill is to check what the clothes material is made out of. READ their return and exchange policy. A lot of people are complaining that when they return their items they only get store credits even though it says on their website and on the return slip that you will be only getting store credit. However I do agree that their customer service isn't the best. Make sure you choose the correct size and enter the correct address so that hopeful you don't have to deal with customer service.

I got sent an sx dress with a large tag on it.... even my small roomate could barely fit into it. very unhappy. no one from customer service got back to me and i am very disappointed. their items are expensive but cheap quality-- do not bother unless you want to be essentially robbed.

By Jane O.

Hi Andrada, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you did not receive your package. I just sent you an email so that we can help you find a resolution. Please respond at your earliest convenience so I can help fix the situation. Don't worry, we wont leave you hanging!

By Angie C. [Dolls Kill Rep]

Hi Veronica! Thanks for your question! Orders are processed M-F excluding Federal Holidays. If you place your order before 1pm PST, it will ship out that same day. The time in transit really depends on the shipping method you chose and on the destination. You can find detailed info about shipping transit times here: https://www.dollskill.com/shipping_service

By Angie C. [Dolls Kill Rep]

Hi Alejandra! Thanks for your question. The Corrupt Platform Booties run true to size and fit like a medium width. They definitely are not a wide fit, but they look more narrow than they really are because the platform is sky high! If they don't fit properly, you are always welcome to send them back as a return. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

By Angie C. [Dolls Kill Rep]

I always order with then, they're great only problem i have is with how they ship fragile breakable items; they don't bubble wrap or put extra wrapping so it arrives shattered everytime :( but other than that like clothes, makeup, shoes, etc.. it's all great! Never had a single problem since 2011 with those :)

By Yara A.

Same thing happened with mine--there was part of a sticker on there that was clearly supposed to have been torn off because it SHOWED THE PRICE THE COSTUME COST IN RMB (Chinese currency), WHICH WAS EQUIVALENT TO SIX US DOLLARS. This place is such a ripoff and supports slave labor. I will never purchase from them again.

By Randy U.

Hi Lynda- email Lauren@dollskill.com and she will send you a label.

By Angie C. [Dolls Kill Rep]

Hey! These shoes actually run pretty true to size. If you are in between sizes, I'd definitely size up, but if you are a true size 8 you should be fine sticking with your true size.

By Angie C. [Dolls Kill Rep]

They always send the original product. They get the contents from the warehouses of the company whose product they are selling. Makeup is always tricky to buy because the lighting makes the color appear different in different pictures of the same product. Also colors look different on all skin types. So you may not get quite exactly the shade you think you're getting.

By Mishayla B.
Questions? Get answers from the Dolls Kill staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Dolls Kill