Review of JustFab

El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Tel: 1-866-337-0906

stephaniew251
2/14/19

I have made several purchases and I'm always happy! Better then in-store purchase. Alot of different varieties to purchase.

dawnt100
2/12/19

I bought 1 pair of shoes but have paid some ridiculous member fee charged to my credit card every month. I have unsubscribed and called them BUT the charges keep coming.
It's 54.00 per month for absolutely NOTHING. I have been forced to cancel my credit card.
A HUGE SCAM...BEWARE

ameera9
2/12/19

Ugh! And wont return your money. Said I will have a credit that I can use on their website only. I don't wear cheap shoes !

juliao34
2/12/19

As you may have read in many reviews before mine, you are getting scammed if you go with this shopping website. I used to adore JustFab as I used to shop a bunch and loved their shoes. My shopping obsession abated and I have not visited this site in more than 6 months. In fact my last order was exactly a year ago. Come to realize as I look at my bank account statement, they've been taking $39.99 every month!! Called customer service and they suggested I use the credit before canceling as I will not get the promotional prices if I do cancel. I wish I had known about all this before I even signed up. As it stands, I'm out $240 and cannot do squat about it. As far as emails go, I have only been receiving promotional emails. Not ONE said anything about "skipping the month". Complete and utter disgrace is what this thing is.

aidan3
2/11/19

It fits perfectly all over its a little long cause I'm short only 5'5 but with the right boots it should be just right!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Aida,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat.

adriant51
2/11/19

I think these are the best I bought. I'm in love with my purchase. I would like to get another part in a different color

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're glad that everything worked out for you. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

adeleb21
2/11/19

The sale of 3 for 39.95 was amazing. I didn't expect much, but all three items fit perfectly. The quality of each was very good. The jumpsuit is soft, roomy and comfortable. The coat is stylish and different. As usual, the boots are items that get attention and compliments.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adele,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

katrinaa26
2/11/19

You earn rewards points for every dollar you spend, which JustFab advertises can be used to redeem numerous items. As of now, the only "items" you can redeem are discount coupons, which, (get this), will provide a discount on the original price rather than the sale price of an item, and will not allow you to purchase the discounted item at the same time you are purchasing additional sale items, unless you want to pay full price for the sale items. Also, you can only use one discount coupon at a time, so if you redeemed more than one, you will need to either buy one discounted item and pay for shipping since you probably do not meet the minimum required for free shipping with one discounted item, and will then have to purchase one item separaetly in order to use your other discount coupon you redeemed. It is actually better not to redeem them, so that you can purchase sale items.

Anyhow, below are some of the lies regarding the reward system copied from JustFab's Terms of Service.

"Depending on how many points you've earned, there are lots of fabulous items you can snag, including FABsoles custom insoles, jewelry, accessories, beauty products and more! These items are categorized using a tier system, so the more points you earn, the better the selection. Once you've accumulated enough points, you'll be able to add a fabulous reward item to your cart at checkout during your next online purchase."

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Katrina,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

atousav
2/11/19

Don't ever get signed on with a pseudo lame company called Justfab. In fact, this site will gain info of your card , upon your supposed $10 VIP purchase and then take monthly $39.99 and never let you go . You'll pay $39.99 a month for crap that isn't worth the dough. All their stuff is poor in quality and can be bought elsewhere for half the fraction of their cost.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Atousa,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

shyannm
2/9/19

Ive called and talked to someone online and everytime no matter what situation Ive told them I was in (newly single mom of twins, no job), or how Ive already talked to someone else from the company and I know everything Ill be "missing out on" they would never unsubscribe me. This lasted for a year. I only bought the one pair of shoes in the beginning but after my life changed dramatically I realized no way could I afford it. I HAD to remember to skip the month because if not i would get charged almost 60.00! I finally paid to have a stop payment through my bank account, because getting the people at justfab to unsubscribe you is nothing but a fairytale they tell people about to get you signed up in the first place. I just had to have those damn boots for 11.95.....

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Shyann,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

melanief27
2/8/19

You need to become a VIP member of JustFab to get items for their advertised prices. Becoming a VIP member involves remembering to "skip the month" prior to the 5th of each month, or else the website will charge you $39.99 in site credit, without you having purchased anything. The website is supposed to email you a reminder to shop your boutique or "skip" on the first of each month.

This is not necessarily unfair, as the website lets you know what membership entails when you sign up. However, the website is sneaky and the customer service is poor. I "unsubscribed" to JustFab promotional emails because I was tired of getting daily emails about sales. I wanted my email reminder to "skip the month," and that was all. Little did I know, unsubscribing to sale emails also unsubscribed me to the monthly "skip the month" emails, resulting in charges on my credit card. When I began forgetting to skip, I requested to cancel my account through customer service. Talk about pulling teeth. Customer service agents just WILL NOT take no for an answer when it comes to cancelling.

My customer service agent implied I was to blame for not receiving my monthly reminder emails because I unsubscribed from promotional emails. Which is obviously the website's way of charging your account for money every month without you realizing. He also suggested I begin setting a cell phone alarm to "skip the month" in lieu of my email. Finally, I was able to convince him to cancel my account.

This was the third time I requested to cancel, and every other time I gave up because the agents simply harass you until you get tired of dealing with them and agree to continue membership out of pure frustration. Don't waste your time here.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

ruthx1
2/4/19
• Updated review

If you forget to SKIP the month even if you call them the on the 6th day of the month, they will not reimburse you for not making a purchase. You are punished and hooked to them even if you don't like any of their items for years!
They answered in this site that they will call me to address the issue on 8/6/2018 , and they have never called! Its February 1st of 2019. They don't want to reimburse your money, they force you to use that credit to buy their items that I can find at half the price in any store including brand names sold in TJ Maxx or Marshalls, Macy's etc. NOT WORTH IT!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ruth,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping at JustFab. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Ivy
“DONT SIGN UP FOR VIP MONTHLY CHARGES!!!”
6/2/18
• Previous review

I have Credit in justfab for YEARS! Because I dont find anything I like to purchase at high prices that I can find for less in other Stores. It shouldnt be an obligation to be charged monthly wether you purchase or not. It is a hassle to remember to go each and every month to SKIP the month, and then answer why. They do this to hook you up. . It is a hassle having to remember to SKIP every month. Its like beenFORCED to buy, and if someone forgets, its NON refundable, its just a credit which you may never use. This should be Unlawful. Things are changing, other companies are closing for obligating buyers to be charged each month. Other retailers are going to take this company out of business if keep this ridiculous monthly auto charges for no purchase.. In fact, Im going to talk to my lawer to get those credits refunded to me, because I dont find anything there that I would pay their prices. This is FORCING ME TO BUY FROM THEM WITH THOSE CREDITS. This Im sure is against my rights. And I will post this in every Social media and Better Business Bureu, REVIEWS, etc I DONT WANT YOUR CREDIT OR GIFT CREDIT FOR THE MONEY YOU TOOK FROM ME, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. If I dont get ALL my money back , I will proceed with a Lawyer, because is unfair. Im sure my Lawyer can get a long list of other DISSAPOINTED FRUSTATED CLIENTS that will file with me.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ruth,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

michelleb674
1/30/19

I had two VIP credits (each for 39.95) because if you forget to "skip the month" they charge your card anyway. I am upset about this, however, decided that I do indeed need some new shoes. I go online and they have a "3 pairs for 39.95" sale going on to clear out old inventory and winter boots. This is perfect, because I think I can use one VIP credit and get three pairs of shoes -- the VIP credit is the *same* price as the sale for three pairs. But NO, it will NOT let you use your credit this way. Instead, they want to give you one pair for the credit and make you pay separate for the others. It would seem like as a VIP, I get a worse deal. Why am I paying for VIP status if I cannot use them during sales???

I ended up getting 2 pairs of regularly priced sandals ($40 for a pair of sandals is very overpriced!) so that I could use the credits. I'll be ending my membership because there is nothing special about it. Overpriced shoes. Won't let you use the credits you pay for (which they steal from your account if you forget to skip the month!) as you see fit.

Wrote a negative review on another sight and they said a service representative would reach out within 48 hours.... well, that has NEVER happened.

ABSOLUTELY do NOT recommend them.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Michelle,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

lauraj156
1/30/19

I have purchased several items via JustFab mainly because there were several occasions I forgot to 'skip the month'! Therefore I made a point of setting reminders for me to 'skip the month' and then confirm I wish to skip the month in order not to have any additional charges.
Unfortunately my account has been charged twice on occasions when I have skipped the month, most recently in January 2019. Oddly I distinctly remember skipping January 2019 as I was suffering with flu over the new year period and remember being lying on the sofa as I skipped.
I only discovered I had been charged when checking my JustFab account today to see if the option to skip was available only to see I had a credit.
I am now super annoyed as not only have JustFab taken money when I know I skipped but it is the second time in 12 months!
Terrible service, crap shoes where the stitching falls apart and ultimately a company I just now feel acts like a theif and makes the option to cancel subscription soo difficult. If I can subscribe online and not have to call to sign up why can I not cancel my subscription in the same manner?

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Laura,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

isabelc40
1/30/19

I saw a number of reviews here stating that JustFab is a scam and charges their credit card every month without their consent. Wrong, before you sign up you are informed that if you DONT SKIP the month then yes you will be charged. I got mad at this at the very beginning when I was new to JustFab, but the trick is to receive mail from JustFab, they send you something at least every week. These emails remind me when it is time to skip the month if I won't be purchasing anything. Aside from this, I looove this site. I have never once been disappointed with my purchases. They get shipped to me within in the week of my purchase and the quality obviously isn't high end, but it works and lasts you quite a while. If you become a V.I.P member you get wicked deals every once in a while ( which I completely take advantage of). Get JustFab, I promise you won't be disappointed!!! Don't forget to skip though !!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Isabel,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

christineb345
1/27/19

Love this website, so many specials, so much selection of footwear, bags, clothes and accessories. Delivery is qiock and returns are simple and free.
Haven't seen such a beautiful choice of shoes and boots in every color and styles!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Christine,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in JustFab. Happy shopping!

petral8
1/25/19

Ordered in September 2018 1 pair of shoes and since then they took every month £35 of my account without my consent or knowledge. Just found out today while I was looking through my bank statements. It turns out, they took £140 so far for a pair of shoes, not more worth than £35!!!
Not very clear that you subscribe into a VIP Membership when ordering the first time.

Good way to make money without providing any service, Justfab!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Petra,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

nancyw124
1/25/19

Horrible site from the start I have been doing nothing except fighting with them trying to get my money back. If its not the monthly charges that you cant get refunded ...its the trying to getmoney back for returns. Also they do not honour sales that are advertised. I ordered a few pairs that were supposed to be on sale at $20 a pair and was charged full price for them. They wont refund my money only give me store credit and I dont want to buy anything from them!!!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Nancy,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

bethanye6
1/25/19

I think its bull$#*! that yes they send your items but after they continue to charge your card monthly without knowing. Luckily my husband checkes his bank statement on the daily. They lure you in with that $24 for your first 2 pair bull$#*!. We won't be ordering again! That's a fact

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Bethany,

melissam590
1/24/19

I don't usually complain about customer service; however, after my third attempt it got rather discouraging.
All I needed was my return label to send back my items within the 30 day time limit. Although they send me 15 or more emails a day with deals and sales, they couldn't manage to find my email to send my return label!
I now realize you can go online and print your label, but the website does state that you need to call...so that's why I did!
...oh, and I never did receive the return label by phone- scam for sure! Unacceptable service!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Melissa,

hannahk91
1/23/19

Don't fall for their cheap marketing tricks. This company is a huge SCAM. Charged me 35 pounds the month after my order as a "continuous transaction". Like the people below have said this company is a fraud!!!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Hannah,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

ivoryb26
1/19/19

I love that this site has extended sizes and widths always have something that's eye catching! I love the sales great quality

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ivory,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

alyc13
1/19/19

I ordered one singular pair of shoes more than a year ago, and ever since then they've been charging my card month after month (I did not know until I looked just a little bit ago.) and it's been hundreds of dollars and I did not order these things. Last June, I called to dispuit the payment and they refunded me what they owed at that point and after that they did it again and have been doing it for six months. Don't know if this is an employee at Just fab thinking they can just get away with using my card when I haven't ordered anything except a $39.95 pair of shoes and have proof of this because I'm logged into my account on my iPhone and have been ever since I ordered the 1 pair! They've been charging me for shoes I did not order, and certainly did not receive. Noticed somebody else said this happened to them too! Avoid ordering from just fab!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Aly,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

zainaw1
1/17/19

I like looking through their stuff, just the sizing is off on somethings. Other than that they have great prices and decent items.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Zaina,

ashleyr239
1/15/19

I signed up to buy 1 pair of shoes. When I received them they weren't very comfortable but I let it go since I had purchased them. The next thing I know I have been charged almost 80$ for 2 months with out recieving any products or emails saying I would be charged. When I called customer service they told me that they charge my credit card every month so "I don't have to use my credit card at checkout". Literally the biggest SCAM!!! Do not sign up for any shoes because they will charge you every month after that!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ashley,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at JustFab, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Many people buy on JustFab and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Then sweety, I would cancel your card asap and call your bank for fraudulent charges. The bank will move forward with an investigation of fraud and if I am correct, and if your bank is not a bunch of !&$&?, then they will credit your account. However make sure you have your cancellation VIP membership number handy, the exact date you canceled your VIP membership, the verification number of your cancellation that justfab gave you, and your card number justfab has linked to your old VIP membership, and lastly, FLAG ANY CHARGES justfab makes on your account with date stamps. I know it seems like a lot of hoop jumping, but this is what your bank will ask you when they send you to the fraud department, and they will ask you all of the above. I wish you the best of luck!

By Rachel W.

They take out every month. You can skip any and all months just have to remember to do it. 1-866-337-0906 This is the number I was given if ever needing to cancel or have questions.

By Rachelle F.

From the 1st to the 5th of every month, you can go to "Your Boutique" and FOR THOSE DAYS ONLY you can click on the SKIP button and skip the month. You can do this as long as you like. OR just call Customer service and cancel. I've never had any problems. They've been impressively helpful. As for the money already, either talk to Customer Service or use it toward a purchase.....some fun boots maybe? If you can't find the SKIP button, call Customer Service.

By Marla G.

Make a Small Claims Court claim online. That's how I got my money back..

By Aleksandra K.

I just tried the same exact thing. I was told that if I canceled my membership they would cancel the order that I placed. So now I am waiting till I get my shoes so I can cancel the membership... which makes absolutely no sense. If I'm going to cancel anyway, why not be able to do it now?

By Pearl F.

I called in to cancel my account and the man on the phone told me it was canceled. I have been reading these reviews about employees lying so I went on the website to check. He did not explain to me that the phone call doesn't cancel the membership, just unlocks the option. So my answer to you is 1. Go to your account. 2. Click cancel. 3. State reason why and 4. Submit it. You should receive an email saying you will no longer be charged. Of course you cannot trust these people so for extra protection I suggest you call your bank, request these payments be blocked, and it they ask provide proof that you canceled. Good luck.

By Jessica B.

I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.

By joanne G.

You have to skip it between the 1st & the 5th of the month, NOT before.. If you skip before the 1st, you will still be charged!

By Ashley M.

If you are in Europe and residence of any EU member state, you can always log a complaint against them thru European Consumer Centre of your country, and call your bank to block and stop your payment immediately, explain it to them, you can also report this in the police as fraudulent and online scam, and explain to them your case, it will all fall to unfair business practice. You have no obligation to them because there was no service render, and you been tricked into signing up in their membership. They take seriously online cases like this.

By Elle G.

All my shoes have been true to size I own 15 pairs or more lol

By Kelsey S.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

JustFab?