Review of JustFab

El Segundo, CA, USA
Tel: 1-866-337-0906

katherinef22
12/14/17

I had bought shoes on this website thinking that I will only be charged for the one time only and WHEN YOU BECOME A VIP MEMBER you get certain things free and of course I did not and I was charged on the website about 4x since the beginning of this year I read everything correctly but for them to go ahead and to do this not only to me but to many other people who have bought from the website such as
Yasmin A.
Tatenda D.
Alexis J.
Yilda S.
And the list goes on. I am being told that it wont do anything as in giving me a refund for the months it was taking money out of my account which is very disappointing since this is a website I heard good stuff about yet now I know to do some research behind every website that is not well known.

amandaj113
12/9/17

BUYER BEWARE! If you'd like to receive your items that you order... don't order from JustFab! I've ordered 3 times with credits that I've paid for and every time, the items don't ship due to inventory issues. I placed an order last week for the 3rd time. I received a shipping notification about 6 days ago and then today when I went to check the tracking number, the order said cancelled. I called to find out what the problem was and they said it was an inventory issue. The rep I was speaking with just kept saying over and over again that they've processed a refund of my credits. I'm not usually one to get angry with customer service reps, but I wanted a better answer.. or at least to know if they plan to offer any additional compensation for this being the 3rd time an order hasn't shipped due to inventory. I'm sure that all of us who place orders spend at least an hour combing through the site to find what we would like based on what is in stock (because often times stock in your size is an issue)... so when we finally find what we would like in our size (because the website says it is in stock), we shouldn't have to find out on our own that the order has been cancelled. Just Fab.. get your sh&t together.. if you can't handle the inventory requests, at the very least, offer your customers some kind of compensation for our time and headache.

I've asked the customer service rep multiple times for some kind of compensation and she just kept saying, your credit refund has been processed! Finally I asked to speak to someone else and she put me on hold for 20 minutes until the line went dead.

I feel like I'm stuck now.. I can't cancel until I use my credits that I have paid for. Guaranteed though, if I can ever use these credits for something that IS in stock, I will be cancelling immediately. Just Fab, if you plan to do anything to rectify this, my order number from the most recent cancelled order is 504061998.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for writing a review! We are very sorry to hear that the items you like are sold out. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

alisg
12/9/17

I would like to make a few suggestions for improvement.
1) Tell your representatives to not be so snotty. Every single time I have spoken with someone whether on the phone or via online chat, I always get snarky comments. I realize yall are a nationwide company, but here in the south, friendliness and manners are a MUST - not an option.
2) Dont call people by their first name right off the bat, its very rude. Also, if you cant pronounce someones name correctly, maam or sir are always much more appreciated than a butchered name. Again, MANNERS, people!!!!!
3) There should be some sort of payment vacation option. AdoreMe has it. Their representative are also ALWAYS friendly, polite, and professional. Yall could learn something from them.
4) Yalls shoe style selection has gotten more and more disappointing over the years, for my personal taste. I realize there are still many who enjoy the styles youre putting out. But Id like to suggest you think about revisiting some classic, sexy styles from the 20s, 40s, & 50s.
5) What is up with yall not having any purses that arent the size of a freaking beach bag?! Not everyone wants a bag that could fit three small dogs in it.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Alis,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

hersheyc1
12/7/17

I can't say that I have had a bad experience the whole ride, however because I have not shopped them in quite sometime THEY CANCELED MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT. They took money but did not allow me to use it. I have spoken to so many people at JUST FAB and they are have a different resolution but nothing gets resolved. I have been trying to resolve this issue with the company for months and still had to call again today. Well I contacted an attorney that won a class action suit against this company for a situation for less than my problem. They have cost me soooooooo much time on the phone calling them from my WORK PLACE, putting me on hold, hanging up on me and lying to top it off. It took them 1 click of a button to take my money several times but it's taking several months to figure out if they should return it or send me shoes. This last bought was that I am not owed because they refunded me. I spoke with a manager and informed her that i did not get the refund and she confirmed that it din;t go through. They also just informed me that i have been blacklisted . I asked wtf for and they couldn't answer that question. The guy says you may want to call your attorney. NOW THIS IS SOME $#*!! I will definitely contact them at your request.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Hershey,

We apologize for what sounds like a very frustrating experience! We’ll get in touch with you within 24-48 hours and get this resolved as soon as possible.

lizzk
12/7/17

i have ordered from justfab a few different times and ive had good experiences up until now. last Monday, i ordered 3 pairs of shoes. i got an email Friday night saying that it had been shipped out. it still has not left the post office but what bothered me the most, is early this morning, i get an email saying some of the stuff i ordered was out of stock. im upset because it was not out of stock when i ordered it, and secondly, why did justfab tell me this AFTER they said my order was shipped 3 days before? i had plans for the shoes that i ordered but they failed to update the site to inform me that the stuff i ordered was out of stock.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Lizz,

charlied55
12/3/17

Yes, JustFab has a weird business model that's obviously meant to get money from you when you forget about your subscription. But if you know what you're signing up for that shouldn't be an issue.

Here's the real problem - these shoes are UGLY. They style and photograph the shoes to make them look nice, but when you actually get them in the mail they are sooooo cheap-looking and uncomfortable. All of the "discounts" they give you are such bs. The shoes are only worth 20 bucks to begin with, don't pretend like it's some great deal.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Charlie,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the quality of the item and the style. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

anniet32
11/29/17

I contacted them within days of signing up to cancel the VIP membership. The sales rep hounded me several times to not cancel even after continuously saying I'm not interested, they said "would a $10 free credit sway you not to cancel?" Seriously? Screw off. How many times do I have to say NO!

Secondly, the item I bought was not as ordered, so I needed to return and let me tell you, not only is it NOT hassle free as they claim(8000 questions and trying to make you exchange instead) Its also NOT free returns. You do not get a full refund, even though it was their mistake.

Do not use this site. It's not even quality items.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Annie,

We sincerely apologize if you are not happy with your shopping experience. Please Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

nikkis62
11/28/17

I gave my sister permission to use my card number the first time she ever ordered, to order a purse, and it was cancelled. I told her it was probably due to the fact that I had just used it on there prior and for her to use her card. She signed back on, into her account to take advantage of the $10 offer, and used her card number and it was still cancelled. Shes a grown woman!?! Are they cancelling orders because we live in the same house?!? Seriously...come on people...the bank has to have your ssn for you to have a card with your name on it!

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Nikki,

yasmina24
11/28/17

I saw the cutest boots on their site and I was about to place my order when a little voice said "Check the reviews !" and am I glad I did ! The complaints totally out weigh the compliments. But what I'd really like to know is what do you get for the $40 monthly fee? from all I've read seems like this company need to be reported to the Attorney General and Better Business Bureau. Thanks for the warning ~

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Yasmin,

We are very sorry to hear that you dislike our VIP membership. We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs as much as possible so we will be contacting you within 24-48 hours for further assistance.

tatendad
11/28/17

Tell me why they are taking money off of my account !!!!!!!!!!! i made one order and they have been withdrawing 56$ EACH MONTH SINCE THEN MAKING A TOTAL OF OVER 200$

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Tatenda,

We’re sorry to hear about your situation. Our member services team will get in touch with you right away. Thanks!

alexisj27
11/23/17

THEY ARE A SCAM. do not, I REPEAT, do not $#*!ing sign up for this site. First of all, I didn't even know they were going to charge me 40 dollars on the 5th last month. Thank God I had enough money in my account, I called the next day to cancel my membership. There customer service is bull$#*!. I was on hold for the longest time, then they picked up the phone and this lady read off about 10 $#*!ing pages it seemed of other offers from trying to get me to cancel my membership. At the end of it all, I told her I still wanted to cancel it. They couldn't refund the money so I asked if the 40 dollars they charged me would stay in my account. The lady said yes, that I'd still have money to spend in my accounts and then she went ahead and cancelled my account. After that I checked the next day , and I have 0 dollars on my just fab account. So, they basically just stole money from me. THEY $#*!ING STOLE MY MONEY. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEY WILL SCAM YOU. WHERES THE $#*!ING NEGATIVE STARS?! So unless you wanna go through all that and have your money stolen stay away from this god forbidden $#*!ing site.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Alexis,

yildas
11/23/17

I was one of the millions of people thiat fell for this website's amazing promotions and made a couple purchases. little did I know I was going to be charged $40 monthly for the subscription. I called to cancel my membership and to get a refund. Lady was super nice and told me I would be getting my refund without a problem. Checked my account 2 days after and it was in there. I thought everything was settled. Come a couple days after, I checked my account again and realized they had taken the $39.95 back THE SAME DAY THEY DEPOSITED. I don't understand why. Did they think I wasn't going to notice and just keep on letting them take my money???? After that I've called at least 10 times and nobody is trying to help me and just keep on telling me the money was deposited in my account already. It was but you took it back the same day?! I NEED MY MONEY BACK

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Yilda,

kristic28
11/23/17

I have been a customer of Just Fab for the last 2 years. Yes, there is a monthly membership fee for the VIP service. I set a reminder every first of the month to either shop or cancel. If you pay attention to the details and are organized its fine. Easy exchanges and returns, and love the PS Just Fab options. Sometimes the fabrics aren't the best and sizes are a bit off. But I love it for summer clothes and its really unique pieces. I always get compliments on my outfits, can't wait for latest order to be delivered!

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Kristi,

Thank you that you are satisfied with our products and services! We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs as much as possible so we will contact you for further assistance.

melissab194
11/22/17

I just cancelled my VIP membership I had for over a year. I called the company when I moved to change my address. The next month they sent my order to my new address. This month they sent it to my old address. I contacted them through Facebook and by phone. They just said sorry for your troubles and check the website to make sure your address is okay. The new address is clearly marked as the default So disappointing that they wouldn't say we will refund you or give you credit after being a customer for close to two years.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Melissa,

taliab8
11/20/17

So. You guys. After you sign up and out in all your info and blah blah blah. There is this video that says in the video!!! Close to the end of the video. I know the video because my boyfriend made me listen to the whole video! It says on the 1st of every month. You have to log in to your account and press skip for all the offers. canceling of the offers goes from the first of the month to the 5th of the month. This is how your card doesnt get charged. I will admit after seeing all yalls reviews I got scared as $#*!. I have a bad memory and there is only a slight chance I will remember that I have to go in to the website and unlike offers. Well thats it. Oh and I called customer service. If you are cut and dry like my boyfriend then they dont ask u questions they say ok and hang up. I asked for a confirmation that my account is canceled and they said I would get one in 24 to 48 hours and reconfirmed that I would not get charged again.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Talia,

We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs. Thanks for your feedback! It will help us serve you better in the future.

stephanieh151
11/18/17

After a deceptive scam that charged me a monthly fee for over a year, I demanded a refund that I was finally promised back in July. It is now mid-November, and I have been calling every few days for two weeks to follow up on a check that was supposed to arrive by October 7th. Each call I am told there is no information back from accounting about my request, who they can only contact by email, and then told I will receive a call from accounting within 24-48 hours, which they never call. So I call back and keeping getting told there are still no answers. The money I was told would be refunded was removed from my store account when promised the refund in July, so without the refund check, JustFab has STOLEN this money from me. I will not quit until I am given the refund I am owed! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Stephanie,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received your refund. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

vanessac70
11/17/17

I've recently moved from overseas back to the states and I made a purchase and changed the address to my new address. Well when I received the tracking information it had my overseas address on it instead. I called Fedex who stated only the shipper of the merchandise can change the address. I proceeded to call Justfab customer service (Chris) who refused to actively listen to what I was saying. He said that he could not help, but, that I could tell Fedex that Justfab gave me permission to change the address. I notified him that he clearly wasn't comprehending what I was saying because Fedex said ONLY the shipper could change the address. I plan to continue to reroute my merchandise and if that fails I will pursue a full refund.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Vanessa,

jeremiahm33
11/17/17

I ordered a pair of boots off their site using the VIP membership. I cancelled my membership after buying the boots and a couple weeks later my bank card was charged $39.95 from JustFab. So I called and sure enough I was charged for a VIP membership after cancelling, I was promised that my money would be refunded in 2-5 days which I was but after they gave me my money back they took the $39.95 back out and I get an email saying I have a credit of $39.95 in my JustFab account. I never got my money back and the credit that went into my JustFab account was useless due to the fact I cancelled my account. So these $#*!s stole almost $40 from me.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Jeremiah,

caglab
11/14/17

Apparently, I purchased one pair of shoes 14 months ago. I understand I checked a box that said I wanted to become a VIP member. They have been withdrawing ~40USD a month for the past 14 months... I have never purchased anything, received a product, etc. Basically they were stealing my money. When I called, they refused to reimburse half of my money. This is a fraud, a scam.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Cagla,

We deeply value your relationship with JustFab and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our members deserve the very best. Our member services team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours to further assist you.

sandis25
11/11/17

I received my boots and I was excited because they were cute. I tried one of them on and it fits so I thought good to go. NOT. I had worn the boots twice and found that the one boot was already falling apart. I looked on the website to contact customer service but couldn't find where to let them know. Then a while after that I got an email that said that my credit was there and I thought what credit??!! So I look on my visa statement and they have charged me the $39.95 USD which works out to be $55.00 CDN so I called and said oh no you are not charging me when I didn't authorize it. I told the person on the phone that the quality sucked and he said that if I continued to be a VIP member then I could return them but if by being a VIP member and forgetting to skip that month they will charge me another $39.95 so I said forget it, I don't plan on ever shopping there again!!!!!

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Sandi,

We sincerely apologize if you are not happy with our payment system. Please Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

paigeh16
11/11/17

so i started a membership with just fab and ordered a pair of boots and when tyhey came in the mail they didn't fit my WIDE CALF. then i ordered a second pair that i explicitly marked as wide calf and i got them to day and i couldnt zip them up my calf surprise and to think i was so excited to get them and they wernt even the first ones i wanted cause the dont re-manufacturer certain styles even if you specifically request them. so the second pair i settled for and now i cant even fit them then i called in and spoke to a rep and got at return label and a refund and im only getting 26 dollars back for a 39.95 pair of boots not including shipping fee so i canceled my membership and i cant even begin to tell you how mad and frustrated i am. a complete waste of money and time. why not just give me the boots i wanted in the asctuall size i ordered we arn't all stick figure people that can fit your tiny boots. fust fab is a rip off and i will not ever shop there and all my freinds i told about it i will be warning.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Paige,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the quality of the item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

celinaa3
11/11/17

I'm usually not the one to write reviews on anything, but I am severely mad when I get on my account to see there has been $39 taken out of my account when I thought I was just buying $14 boots, not signing up for a monthly charge to my account!! I have been on hold with this company for over 20 minutes and still not have been helped. I am furious, and encourage NO ONE to purchase from this website. It is misleading and ends up just being an absolute nightmare.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Celina,

jessicaa159
11/11/17

I ordered Montreal boots last Sunday (11/05) and I got my boots today early in the morning today - Wednesday, 3 days later.
I chose the very fluffy black calf boots and they are perfect; IT'S THE FIRST TIME I NEVER HOW TO BUY BOOTS THAT CAN FIT MY CALVES. I'm 5'2 and 171lb ... it fit perfectly ... I was / I'm just amazed! I recommend it to my friend ... Now let's see.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Jessica,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase and everything fits well. Have a fabulous day!

annag114
11/10/17

I signed up for Just Fab after finding a cute pair of boots on their site. I joined the VIP membership in order to get the discount. I finally received the boots that were incredibly small and uncomfortable. After that I couldn't find a single pair that I liked but I continued to skip the month. On three different occasions I tried to cancel my membership for fear of being charged but each time I had to wait over half an hour before abandoning the task all together. I just forgot to skip the month and was charged $40 that I can't afford. I would like to cancel my account but no one will fix this issue. I will not recommend to anyone.

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Anna,

We are saddened to know that you are thinking of going away. Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

nezhah
11/10/17

I was so shocked when I checked my bank balance and found out that a $39.95 was charged. I have never been warned about that and I want to cancel my membership ASAP !!! This is a scam

Response from Sherry E., JustFab Representative
Hello Nezha,

Sherry

They take out every month. You can skip any and all months just have to remember to do it. 1-866-337-0906 This is the number I was given if ever needing to cancel or have questions.

By Rachelle F.

From the 1st to the 5th of every month, you can go to "Your Boutique" and FOR THOSE DAYS ONLY you can click on the SKIP button and skip the month. You can do this as long as you like. OR just call Customer service and cancel. I've never had any problems. They've been impressively helpful. As for the money already, either talk to Customer Service or use it toward a purchase.....some fun boots maybe? If you can't find the SKIP button, call Customer Service.

By Marla G.

Then sweety, I would cancel your card asap and call your bank for fraudulent charges. The bank will move forward with an investigation of fraud and if I am correct, and if your bank is not a bunch of !&$&?, then they will credit your account. However make sure you have your cancellation VIP membership number handy, the exact date you canceled your VIP membership, the verification number of your cancellation that justfab gave you, and your card number justfab has linked to your old VIP membership, and lastly, FLAG ANY CHARGES justfab makes on your account with date stamps. I know it seems like a lot of hoop jumping, but this is what your bank will ask you when they send you to the fraud department, and they will ask you all of the above. I wish you the best of luck!

By Rachel W.

Make a Small Claims Court claim online. That's how I got my money back..

By Aleksandra K.

I called in to cancel my account and the man on the phone told me it was canceled. I have been reading these reviews about employees lying so I went on the website to check. He did not explain to me that the phone call doesn't cancel the membership, just unlocks the option. So my answer to you is 1. Go to your account. 2. Click cancel. 3. State reason why and 4. Submit it. You should receive an email saying you will no longer be charged. Of course you cannot trust these people so for extra protection I suggest you call your bank, request these payments be blocked, and it they ask provide proof that you canceled. Good luck.

By Jessica B.

All my shoes have been true to size I own 15 pairs or more lol

By Kelsey S.

The number on their site is 866 337-0906. But be warned. The customer service staff sound and go on like air heads ("oh, i'm sorry you want to cancel.." blah blah, just cancel the account!!!!!) trying to stall you and run up your phone bill, I assume in the hope that you will hang up. I got "cut off" from them the first time I tried to cancel my account. Once you get through to someone make it clear that you want to cancel and don't let them veer the conversation in any other way until they cancel it and ask them for a confirmation of same. I hope you get it sorted soon. It can be quite stressful (it's happened to me too). Best of luck with it, and stick to your guns!!

By Sarah M.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

10 Photos for JustFab