Review of JustFab

El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Tel: 1-866-337-0906

emmat90
3/15/19

So, I created an account almost a year ago and a couple of weeks later I called and cancelled the account (since they charge you at LEAST £39.95 EVERY month, doesn't matter if you use their service or not.
The woman on the phone said everything was taken care of and that was that. I thought.
Now, almost a year later I see something in my bank statement. They haven't cancelled anything at all, they're STILL charging me every month. And they've been doing it at the most random dates so I have never noticed until now.
And now, all they can do is cancel them and give me back my money for this month. NOT the other months that they've wrongfully charged me for.

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Emma,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

adrianneh10
3/15/19

Been shopping with JustFab for years. They have a great selection of clothes, shoes, and accessories, and their customer service is top notch--there have been several times where an item I ordered didn't fit right, and all I had to do was start a return, print a label that they supply, and send it back work no charge to me.

Very happy with them.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adrianne,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

adriannap4
3/15/19

I ordered shoes and a pair of overalls the overalls fit wonderfully they ordered them in a size 16 that's usually what size I wear I order them to work together and they look beautiful

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adrianna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat.

laurap316
3/15/19

I was charged $39.95 for 2 months, without a notification. I was so upset to see that they have been charging me for this VIP membership. I cancelled my membership a month in and it took about 2 hours of discussion. Credit services won't refund the extra month they took from me, but instead gave me a "credit" to buy more shoes that I can't even use anymore because it's a bogus ticket. Their shoes are okay quality and not even worth the buy.

It's ridiculous and it is just better to keep out of JustFab because it's JustBS.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Laura,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

amberf105
3/14/19

recently orders 2 pairs of boots did not like the fit,, calf was too snug otther wise they are adorable

kimp268
3/14/19

I was a customer in 2018.
This company has a policy that If you want to cancel your membership it has to be on the 5 th of the month. I did what the policy was required. But to my surprise the company was still charnging my account without my consent. So be bery careful and dont sign up anything with justfab. They are thieves and liars.

courtneyc41
3/13/19

I've been dealing with justfab/ShoeDazzle for 3 years now or so and it isn't worth it. If you want okay quality shoes for a low price sure try it out. But let me warn you you may have to change your card number after purchasing. They will charge you every month and depending on the person that you speak to when you call they will either be calm and issue you a refund or they will be conny and aggressive and tell you every lie as to why they can't give you YOUR money back. Latest excuse now is that it's in their terms and conditions that they CANNOT refund you....when actually it says they cannot issue a refund back in cash!
They say that you can cancel at anytime but STILL be charged the next month. It is just one big scam artist, they try to talk you into these loop holes and tricks just do they can keep your money. I do not recommend this site(s) at all. It's not worth it. Try amazon instead.

laceh
3/12/19

The only items that are appealing to me are always sold out. Every single one. I also don't like that even if you pay $39.95 VIP member credit, you have to meet that minimum at the time of purchase or else you cannot use the credit you have already paid for.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Lace,

kasham
3/12/19

The quality of their shoes is great. Their selection is huge! The review section is also helpful when finding out if a pair of shoes runs big or small. Highly recommend.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Kasha,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

taylora55
3/2/19

The box was broken, there was blood on top of it from a smooshed dead bug, the boots were falling out of the plastic like someone had already opened them & there was dirt on the boot that I had to wipe off

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Taylor,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

jg326
2/24/19

They charge you $40 a month without warning you, and you have to jump through hoops to cancel your service, and they still charge you! I tried disputing it on my credit card and it doesn't work. Also the pair of shoes I bought I could only wear for a few weeks before they starting falling apart, literally the work customer service and product I have had purchased. BIG SCAM

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Jaclyn,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

shaunam28
2/22/19

BAD BAD BAD My experience with this company when I wanted to stop my account is horrible I have a credit on my account and they give you the run around every time you call they say 24- 48 hours been going through this since December it is the end of feb they lie and say they have been trying to contact me via email no email I have phone contact no phone contact either do not pay money on this account if you plan on canceling BAD BAD BAD BAD

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Shauna,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

seano72
2/21/19

Do not sign up, company relies on you forgetting your VIP membership and will charge you every month

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Sean,

rebeccahk
2/17/19

I had cancelled my membership TWICE and THEY still take money out of my account! I had to call and tell them AGAIN to STOP taking money out of my account! You don't have that right to take it out of my account anymore and I have recorded them the last time saying they cancelled it. I'm tired of calling you guys for the same reason over and over! I don't want to have to take it to the next step because I will. So please.... stop wasting my time by calling you guys!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Rebeccah,

aldysf
2/17/19

I love all 3 pairs. I got a size bigger for the black booties but they are true to size and even though they are still a little big even with socks they are super comfortable.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Aldys,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

aleciao3
2/16/19

Hi. I wanted to purchase two pairs of boots that were 60% off on Sunday/Monday. When I went to checkout, the sale prices didn't show it. The regular price was only available. Instead, I had to settle for a full price pair of shoes. If the items are advertised as on sale, then the checkout price should reflect that as well.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Alecia,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

stephaniew251
2/14/19

I have made several purchases and I'm always happy! Better then in-store purchase. Alot of different varieties to purchase.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Stephanie,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

dawnt100
2/12/19

I bought 1 pair of shoes but have paid some ridiculous member fee charged to my credit card every month. I have unsubscribed and called them BUT the charges keep coming.
It's 54.00 per month for absolutely NOTHING. I have been forced to cancel my credit card.
A HUGE SCAM...BEWARE

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

ameera9
2/12/19

Ugh! And wont return your money. Said I will have a credit that I can use on their website only. I don't wear cheap shoes !

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ameer,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

juliao34
2/12/19

As you may have read in many reviews before mine, you are getting scammed if you go with this shopping website. I used to adore JustFab as I used to shop a bunch and loved their shoes. My shopping obsession abated and I have not visited this site in more than 6 months. In fact my last order was exactly a year ago. Come to realize as I look at my bank account statement, they've been taking $39.99 every month!! Called customer service and they suggested I use the credit before canceling as I will not get the promotional prices if I do cancel. I wish I had known about all this before I even signed up. As it stands, I'm out $240 and cannot do squat about it. As far as emails go, I have only been receiving promotional emails. Not ONE said anything about "skipping the month". Complete and utter disgrace is what this thing is.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Julia,

aidan3
2/11/19

It fits perfectly all over its a little long cause I'm short only 5'5 but with the right boots it should be just right!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Aida,

adriant51
2/11/19

I think these are the best I bought. I'm in love with my purchase. I would like to get another part in a different color

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're glad that everything worked out for you. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

adeleb21
2/11/19

The sale of 3 for 39.95 was amazing. I didn't expect much, but all three items fit perfectly. The quality of each was very good. The jumpsuit is soft, roomy and comfortable. The coat is stylish and different. As usual, the boots are items that get attention and compliments.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Adele,

katrinaa26
2/11/19

You earn rewards points for every dollar you spend, which JustFab advertises can be used to redeem numerous items. As of now, the only "items" you can redeem are discount coupons, which, (get this), will provide a discount on the original price rather than the sale price of an item, and will not allow you to purchase the discounted item at the same time you are purchasing additional sale items, unless you want to pay full price for the sale items. Also, you can only use one discount coupon at a time, so if you redeemed more than one, you will need to either buy one discounted item and pay for shipping since you probably do not meet the minimum required for free shipping with one discounted item, and will then have to purchase one item separaetly in order to use your other discount coupon you redeemed. It is actually better not to redeem them, so that you can purchase sale items.

Anyhow, below are some of the lies regarding the reward system copied from JustFab's Terms of Service.

"Depending on how many points you've earned, there are lots of fabulous items you can snag, including FABsoles custom insoles, jewelry, accessories, beauty products and more! These items are categorized using a tier system, so the more points you earn, the better the selection. Once you've accumulated enough points, you'll be able to add a fabulous reward item to your cart at checkout during your next online purchase."

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Katrina,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

atousav
2/11/19

Don't ever get signed on with a pseudo lame company called Justfab. In fact, this site will gain info of your card , upon your supposed $10 VIP purchase and then take monthly $39.99 and never let you go . You'll pay $39.99 a month for crap that isn't worth the dough. All their stuff is poor in quality and can be bought elsewhere for half the fraction of their cost.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Atousa,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ivy

Many people buy on JustFab and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Then sweety, I would cancel your card asap and call your bank for fraudulent charges. The bank will move forward with an investigation of fraud and if I am correct, and if your bank is not a bunch of !&$&?, then they will credit your account. However make sure you have your cancellation VIP membership number handy, the exact date you canceled your VIP membership, the verification number of your cancellation that justfab gave you, and your card number justfab has linked to your old VIP membership, and lastly, FLAG ANY CHARGES justfab makes on your account with date stamps. I know it seems like a lot of hoop jumping, but this is what your bank will ask you when they send you to the fraud department, and they will ask you all of the above. I wish you the best of luck!

By Rachel W.

They take out every month. You can skip any and all months just have to remember to do it. 1-866-337-0906 This is the number I was given if ever needing to cancel or have questions.

By Rachelle F.

From the 1st to the 5th of every month, you can go to "Your Boutique" and FOR THOSE DAYS ONLY you can click on the SKIP button and skip the month. You can do this as long as you like. OR just call Customer service and cancel. I've never had any problems. They've been impressively helpful. As for the money already, either talk to Customer Service or use it toward a purchase.....some fun boots maybe? If you can't find the SKIP button, call Customer Service.

By Marla G.

Make a Small Claims Court claim online. That's how I got my money back..

By Aleksandra K.

I just tried the same exact thing. I was told that if I canceled my membership they would cancel the order that I placed. So now I am waiting till I get my shoes so I can cancel the membership... which makes absolutely no sense. If I'm going to cancel anyway, why not be able to do it now?

By Pearl F.

I called in to cancel my account and the man on the phone told me it was canceled. I have been reading these reviews about employees lying so I went on the website to check. He did not explain to me that the phone call doesn't cancel the membership, just unlocks the option. So my answer to you is 1. Go to your account. 2. Click cancel. 3. State reason why and 4. Submit it. You should receive an email saying you will no longer be charged. Of course you cannot trust these people so for extra protection I suggest you call your bank, request these payments be blocked, and it they ask provide proof that you canceled. Good luck.

By Jessica B.

I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.

By joanne G.

You have to skip it between the 1st & the 5th of the month, NOT before.. If you skip before the 1st, you will still be charged!

By Ashley M.

If you are in Europe and residence of any EU member state, you can always log a complaint against them thru European Consumer Centre of your country, and call your bank to block and stop your payment immediately, explain it to them, you can also report this in the police as fraudulent and online scam, and explain to them your case, it will all fall to unfair business practice. You have no obligation to them because there was no service render, and you been tricked into signing up in their membership. They take seriously online cases like this.

By Elle G.

All my shoes have been true to size I own 15 pairs or more lol

By Kelsey S.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

JustFab?