Review of JustFab

El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Tel: 1-866-337-0906

ph68
5/21/19

A huge shoutout to every who took the time to proved reviews and honest opinions. I appreciate each review. Hopefully we can teach business that rip people off a lesson.

jingj2
5/17/19

They charge me $39.95 even if I did not sign up for VIP. The agent said once you purchase an item, you are automatically become a VIP member. I can skip the charge on the 1st-5th of the month by logging in to the website else they will charge the membership fee which is not refundable. I was not even aware that I was being signed up to the VIP program upon purchasing. Had I known, I would not bother buying. The agent said that the only option for me to get my $39.95 back is to use it to purchase an item or items but I can only buy items on regular price not those that are on sale. How is that getting my $39.95 back?

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Jing,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

debbiea130
5/12/19

I ordered 1 pair of shoes last June and they have been taking £35 a month off me ever since. I haven't even looked at the site since that 1 purchase, saw the payment on my online banking today and logged on to try and cancel it but there is no way of doing it. I want the money back for the last 10 months, but can't get in touch with them. But how flaming Rob dogs

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Debbie,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

emilyh273
5/11/19

I attempted to skip this month and the skip button was missing from my account. I called about it and they said they would take care of. Then I notice that my card was charged the membership price for the month of $39.95. Needless to say I was not happy. I contacted them via the chat about this and she said they cannot refund me, but that she can offer me points. I explained this was their error and I was told it would be taken care of. At that point I told Brooke I wanted to cancel my membership. She said she would take care of this. I then went to go use my credit so I can be done with them and it says it will show up when you go to check out. It didn't show up. I contacted them again and the guy said it had to be $39.99 for it to appear. So I added more to the cart to do this and guess what, it is still not showing up. I have tried to connect on their chat 3 more times and nothing is working and when I just tried to call I was hung up on. Needless to say this is ridiculous and I would never recommend anyone to utilize their services due to their lack of customer service. I am very disappointed and will not be utilizing them again. Hopefully they can use my $40 to find better adequate service providers.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Emily,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

catj9
5/11/19

I purchased boots that DID NOT EVEN GO UP MY LEGS! you will have to be literally skinny to wear these. When i purchased them i did not even know i was signing up for a MEMBERSHIP!!! They took out £35 for three months and only refunded for one month and i did not even purchase anything for the other month.

I DO NOT RECOMMENED JUSTFAB. They are thieves and soooooo $#*!.
The customer service is $#*! aswell.
DO NOT EVEN BUY FROM THEM.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Cat,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

laurenf201
5/11/19

If I could give them a zero I would!!! Customer service is horrible they will not help you with anything they will continue taking money out of your bank account after you cancel and have not ordered from them in 8 months. Then they will refuse to give you a refund!!! Never in my life have I been so unsatisfied with a company!!!?

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Lauren,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

xias
5/11/19

Your credits are considered a promotion so if the site offers 30% off to vip members, you can't use your credits to purchase it- you must pay full price in order to use your credits and even the price for clearance items will go up once placed in your cart

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Xia,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

lydian14
5/10/19

I found the website on youtube, clicked to visit site and make purchase but i can't seem to click on purchase to place in cart. This is frustrating.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Lydia,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

katep96
5/9/19

I never got told if I bought something once that I be getting 35 pound taken a month out my PayPal account for nothing you scamming people and I been to trading standards as they getting loads reports of this as I never signed for u to keep my bank details just fab said that I get 70 pound back in next 5 days I better or trading standards will be taking over. Top it all I was insulted by staff saying I take it u cant read how u know that I am not blind u are disgusting as company and will advise no one buy off u the boots I got ment be 8 more size 6 and never once would u take them back!!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Kate,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

amandae100
5/9/19

I signed up for the deal on shoes. You have to remember to skip each month or it charges 39.95. I'm aware of that, and I've slipped up twice and forgot. The second time was after I swear I cancelled, but maybe I just paused it or something. I'm not mad about that. I was aware it could happen. I need to cancel, but they make it a pain in the butt, so I haven't yet. My fault. My issue lies in the fact that they limit what you can buy with the credit. They took my 39.95, but won't let me use it to take advantage of the sales. It makes me so mad that my money somehow because less usable because they took it ahead of time.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

alexp422
5/8/19

They boots is a ver y comfortable yours fast shipping is a good option for a public conbinated with a cozy cardigan

Response from Cole N., JustFab Representative
Hello Alex,

We appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide the best service for members like you! Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Samar
annaw204
5/5/19

I signed up for the VIP, and bought two pairs of boots. The first pair fell apart within a month. The second pair have actually faired pretty well, no issues.

I logged on again a couple months later (multiple times) searching, and not one of the shoes I liked were in my size or available at all (I looked at many styles, +25). I called to cancel the membership because of the frustration of them never having my size in stock (I'm a 9, not that uncommon) and didn't have that hard of a time cancelling, but I guess we will see if they bill me on the next deadline.

P.s. I have a feeling they will...

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Anna,

brendaa123
5/5/19

I have ordered from JUSTFAB once, and once was enough. I ordered two pairs of shoes and two pairs of pants. When they arrived I was sad because NOTHING was true to size. I am a size 6 in shoes one pair came in too big the other too small; I am a large or size 30 in jeans, both pairs were WAY too big. I decided to exchange everything for sizes that would fit. One pair of shoes in a 5.5 the other in a 7 the pants in a medium or 28. I sent everything back right away! Two weeks past and I had yet to hear ANYTHING! I reached out to JUSTFAB and they tell me it hasn't been processed yet while online my account states they have already received it. I get transferred to a supervisor, Billy, who immediately processes my order, says all my items are still available, but they cannot expedite the delivery because it's "out of their hands", fine, I settle to receive my items in two weeks. He promised expedited shipping on my next order. The very next day I get an email saying the pair of shoes I was most excited about are no longer available. Now I'm fuming! I contact their support team again and get transferred three times before finally reaching someone willing to help, his name was Ryan. He says my return was never received and my order is not processed and I can choose a different item to replace the shoes that are no longer available. I don't know if the exchanges will even be in the right size or if I can get my money back. This entire situation has been beyond frustrating! DO NOT BUY FROM JUSTFAB! Save your money, time, and sanity! Go to your local swap meet. Sizes, prices, and customer service will be way better than anything you'll receive from JUSTFAB.

Update: They canceled my account without my request!!!! Now I don't know if I'll every receive a refund or any of the items I ordered, I am positive I have lost all points I had accumulated and discounts promised. Time to call customer service YET AGAIN!!! THIS IS A NEVER ENDING NIGHMARE!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Brenda,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

aaronf88
5/4/19

Horrible company, charges $40 a month regardless of what you buy just so everyone knows, and it took 3 tries to get it cancelled. Ordered 2 pairs of boots for my wife. She thought they were ok at first but they fell apart in less than a month, that days alot for a stay at home mom.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your honest feedback, this is certainly not the kind of service we aim to provide. This feedback with us, it will help us improve our service. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

patriciam641
4/30/19

now iam reading all the bad reviews because i was thinking to buy from JUSTFAB,,, thanks for the reviews!! i dont want to have all those problems and complications just for shoes!! seemed to good to be true! goodbye JUSTFAB! welcome all other else!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Patricia,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! We have a dedicated Member Services Team here ready to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

amandah343
4/26/19

This company only steals your money and the products are cheap and awful. I have tried them twice and both times it has been a bad experience. I had to return things and they sent back the items I returned. I have tried to cancel and they will let me but I will lose the $40 in my account because I forgot to skip my month. If they you forget to skip a month and they take the $40, you cannot just use the credit for anything. The customer service is awful, I use paypal so they have told me I know even have an account to cancel. Just awful!!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Amanda,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

cinthias7
4/26/19

This review comes from someone that has been a JustFab costumer for more than a couple of years. Let me tell you something, every month they can take money from your bank account and that becomes 'credit' you can use anytime to buy them stuff, of course you have the option to 'skip the month' and they won't take any money. So I thought it was pretty cool and subscribed. I have been very pleased with the clothes and shoes, everything is relatively good quality. I have always 'skip the month' so I have never had 'credit' with them but this month I forgot to skip and now that I want to use that credit they're telling me they can't apply the credit and a discount (50% off sitewide) together... WTF?? So basically, if you want to use your credit you have to pay the regular price. So what's the point on having a VIP membership and putting credit on your account if at the end of the day they won't let you use it combined with a discount. It's like they trying to make you believe that your own money it's a perk they're offering... I feel cheated on, I won't buy from them again!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Cinthia,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

lonak
4/26/19

I didn't know when I purchased my first pair of shoes that I was signing up for a membership. When I found the charge on my account I called & within 11 minutes a very nice guy cancelled my account and refunded my money. Didn't love the shoes but did love the great customer service!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Lona,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

janel207
4/22/19

I decided to give them a try and bought two heels from them. They sent heels that look like they've been warn for weeks. You can literally see toe marks on the heels and there's dirt on the bottom of the heel. They also messed up the string that goes around your ankle. The holes on the string look like they're warn out. I'm very disappointed with my first purchase. Honestly expected more out of them but they really ruined my first impression. Will definitely be my last purchase ever and would never recommend to my worst enemy.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Jane,

angelw60
4/20/19

My first 2 pair order arrived last week and I felt excited that I could easily expand my she wardrobe without visiting numerous shops.
The first pair that I unwrapped was the Leitra Heeled Sandal. The band across the toes of my feet was very tight, and when I stood, the heels were so extreme that my ankle felt as though it were flexing the wrong way. It was not possible to walk 10 stops across the hardwood. Dejected, I removed the otherwise sexy sandle and opened the second box. A red pair of V Va Voom Bow heels sandle. Immediately I noticed that the center of the bow on the right toe was nearly an inch to the left. The left shoe, it was dead center so there was no chance that it was intentional. So, a quality control miss? Not feeling confident about trying again, because returning packages is not much fun.
Stores... here I come.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Angel,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

gabryelled
4/16/19

terrible customer service. not great shoes fall apart easily. charged more then prices they were atually saying. would never recommend to anyone

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Gabryelle,

charlenel162
4/16/19

They take money from your account saying it is a credit, when in turn the jack the prices and you end up paying double! Do not buy from them!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Charlene,

amyj196
4/13/19

I had already purchased these shoes in a different color last year and LOVED them. They cute, comfortable and very well made; then my dog ate 1. Three days later a new pair arrived.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Amy,

We are pleased that you have chosen our showroom here in JustFab. We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

XO,
alexisa74
4/13/19

I really enjoy a lot of the clothes on JustFab and the styles are very current. It offers a ton of clothing and the sales are amazing! I buy so many shoes, clothes, and accessories on this website now and now I think a lot of my wardrobe includes JustFab products.

I only wish that they would have more petite clothing. I also have heard that it is hard to cancel a subscription, I am not looking to cancel mine anytime soon but one of my friends claimed she had to talk to somebody on the phone in order to cancel and that it was a long process.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Alexis,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

XO,
robd136
4/13/19

I've been trying for 7 months to get a refund that I was promised. I'm convinced their CSRs just tell you what you want to hear then do nothing to resolve your problem. I'm warning all my family & friends never to do business with JustFab because the JustSuck.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Rob,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Many people buy on JustFab and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Then sweety, I would cancel your card asap and call your bank for fraudulent charges. The bank will move forward with an investigation of fraud and if I am correct, and if your bank is not a bunch of !&$&?, then they will credit your account. However make sure you have your cancellation VIP membership number handy, the exact date you canceled your VIP membership, the verification number of your cancellation that justfab gave you, and your card number justfab has linked to your old VIP membership, and lastly, FLAG ANY CHARGES justfab makes on your account with date stamps. I know it seems like a lot of hoop jumping, but this is what your bank will ask you when they send you to the fraud department, and they will ask you all of the above. I wish you the best of luck!

By Rachel W.

They take out every month. You can skip any and all months just have to remember to do it. 1-866-337-0906 This is the number I was given if ever needing to cancel or have questions.

By Rachelle F.

From the 1st to the 5th of every month, you can go to "Your Boutique" and FOR THOSE DAYS ONLY you can click on the SKIP button and skip the month. You can do this as long as you like. OR just call Customer service and cancel. I've never had any problems. They've been impressively helpful. As for the money already, either talk to Customer Service or use it toward a purchase.....some fun boots maybe? If you can't find the SKIP button, call Customer Service.

By Marla G.

Make a Small Claims Court claim online. That's how I got my money back..

By Aleksandra K.

I just tried the same exact thing. I was told that if I canceled my membership they would cancel the order that I placed. So now I am waiting till I get my shoes so I can cancel the membership... which makes absolutely no sense. If I'm going to cancel anyway, why not be able to do it now?

By Pearl F.

I called in to cancel my account and the man on the phone told me it was canceled. I have been reading these reviews about employees lying so I went on the website to check. He did not explain to me that the phone call doesn't cancel the membership, just unlocks the option. So my answer to you is 1. Go to your account. 2. Click cancel. 3. State reason why and 4. Submit it. You should receive an email saying you will no longer be charged. Of course you cannot trust these people so for extra protection I suggest you call your bank, request these payments be blocked, and it they ask provide proof that you canceled. Good luck.

By Jessica B.

I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.

By joanne G.

You have to skip it between the 1st & the 5th of the month, NOT before.. If you skip before the 1st, you will still be charged!

By Ashley M.

If you are in Europe and residence of any EU member state, you can always log a complaint against them thru European Consumer Centre of your country, and call your bank to block and stop your payment immediately, explain it to them, you can also report this in the police as fraudulent and online scam, and explain to them your case, it will all fall to unfair business practice. You have no obligation to them because there was no service render, and you been tricked into signing up in their membership. They take seriously online cases like this.

By Elle G.

All my shoes have been true to size I own 15 pairs or more lol

By Kelsey S.
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

JustFab?