ChicCoutureOnline reviews

Tel: 954-653-1701
info@ChicCoutureOnline.com

justiceo1
3/18/19

I am wondering why this site has the most expensive price but very poor quality. Dont get me wrong. I paid 1 dress it cost $115 and what i got is like something i can buy for $30 on any chinese website. The customer service also very rude. How come they still running? Smh

claudiab103
2/19/19

I bought $100 value of dress, i open package just 2 hrs ago. And F***! What is it this trash? They edit the picture too much. Way tooo muchhh y'all this dress even will only cost 20$ if i buy from amazon! Crazy! And THEY DIDNT OFFER REFUND. who the F want the credit? I dont want to buy with them ever again

jacindad
12/17/18

I got my package today. I am surprised how come 100$ dress look like its only 25$. Cheap look. Terrible sewn and OFC no refund. Never again!

kattieirowai
12/14/18

This is the last time I will order from your boutique, one time I ordered a jump suit, one sleeve was longer than the other, the other time I order the gold belt, the chains all fell apart, couldn't use it, this time I ordered this rose gold sequin jumpsuit, I tried it on, as soon as i was taking it of, the zipper handle fell off!!!!! I mean I paid a $100.00

serifatd
12/1/18

They sent me a ripped cloth and refused to take it back, called, sent email and all they could say is that is they checked three time, if you did check am not supposed to get a ripped cloth in first place. I will never buy from them anymore.

dimitrar
9/21/18

This is the second purchase from which the quality of the seamstress work is awful, it is as if they don't even care. I order a white jumper to wear to an all white party I opened it to the night of, big mistake I should have checked this before the party, the thread was coming apart at the seams. I contact the company, they were no help stated the garment did not come to me this way...I was livid because I know for a fact it did. They offered no assistance and were in my opinion accusatory. The other garment I purchase was a dress to wear for a Valentine's day date,also the threading, horrible, they did refund my money for this one. I will never order anything from them again, they have surely lost a customer.

naylad
9/1/18

I brought a set and the jacket came dirty. I emailed them and they stated that they couldn't see nothing just like that, instead of apologizing for the inconvenience.
I was not asking them for my money back or a return , just letting them know what happened. I do a lots of online shopping and honestly I have never had any problems. " Not believing what I'm saying" first and last experience with them.

tinat128
8/3/18

I've bought 5 dresses from this store. Typically I'm always procrastinating and order before a event. Each time they got it to me within a week here in Houston tx. I've called twice to beg to get it me in time even though I know I was pushing if. . Everytime they answered and everytime they delivered. My latest all white studded dress was a hit at my engagement party. I'm ordering this week a few outfits for Bahamas. GREAT SERVICE. GREAT SELECTION OF UNIQUE DRESSES.

tamd12
7/25/18

This company was referred to me by someone else. After reviewing their site for several months, I decided to place an order. But before doing so I called the company to check on sizing. Please note Im a true size 8. The lady said the sizes are true to size its normal. Ok with that being said I ordered several pieces for my trip. They came in and they were not worthy to be praised. Threads were hanging off, the quality is poor. (China can do better). Stiching was not straight and to make matters worse, most of them were too small and looked horrible. I called the company to comment and Salena the rep who answered the phone was nothing but rude, disrespectful and offensive. I asked for the manager Sabrina, she dare not come to the phone. Always unavailable. Terrible company! I then requested if I can order new pieces since I needed them right away and when the return comes in my credit card be credited, they didnt even want to help. Chic Couture Online, you will NEVER get my money EVER AGAIN. Its not over...

lt94
6/7/18

I ordered two pair of size large jeans and neither of them fit. I wear a large but these jeans are cut too small. The first pair, I was able to button up, but the second pair, I could not. I also don't like the fact that I have to pay shipping on items I should be able to fit. So each time you have to send something back, depending on where you live, look forward to spending at least $11-$15. Not only are the clothes too expensive, but the quality of the clothing is very mediocre, to say the least. They also never have many clothes in a large, especially the ones I would like to purchase in exchange for the jeans I could not fit. When I finally find a piece of clothing I can fit, I will never purchase anything else from Chic Couture Online.

latonyaf1
3/22/18

So i ordered dress with medium size 3 dresses and today i got the package and its veryyyy small its like XS. What should i do? They dont do refund and only store credit smh. Never again.

danyelt
3/9/18

I haven't had any issues with late arrivals. I'm not sure if it's because I've purchased items before close to an event's date. I have returned a few that I didn't like and had to pay for the shipping and then receive a store credit. I have not had any issues redeeming my credit when I'm ready to make another purchase. The times I've had to call and confirm whether my item was received yet, the customer service personnel that I've spoken to was friendly and helpful. The online boutique has become a "go to" for me. I just wish they had more quantities available because their restock seems to NEVER get replenished.

chioman2
1/24/18

I paid for priority shipping for some outfits I bought for a vacation. I receive my items 1 week late after I came back from my vacation. I needed to but new outfits last minute from the mall. I called the company several times to complain and they were extremely rude. Would not at least refund the extra shipping i paid for. The worst part is that the dresses ended up looking really cheap. Their material is poor quality and has thread strings coming off. Come on! for a dress that I paid $100 for? Please stay away from these people. There are better stores to shop from.

latashac5
1/4/18

I got my dress today and i am so upset. The quality look very cheap and it see thru. The fit also terrible how come i order Large and its feel like Small!!

natashae5
12/17/17

I love this shop. I can't get enough , and I haven't had any issues with customer service. They have always helped me when I've needed them.

nehemiaso
12/16/17

My Gf loves this store, so naturally I came here for her x-mas gift. I can't wait to see her face. She loves this store and styles.

ualterleaser
11/1/17

The order arrived on time, but there was dis-coloration on the back of the material. The material was okay, but for the price I was disappointed finding to faded like spots on the garment.

lethiciaa
10/29/17

Ordered 2 outfits before a last minute trip and I thought I wasnt going to get my order in time but I was pleasantly surprised! Both pieces fit me like a glove and I highly recommend this site, ladies!

celesteb7
10/29/17

Great quality & great prices! Ordered a dress got it within a week! Fit perfectly. Most def going to shop here again

jaleesaj1
10/28/17

I absolutely love this store!!! I cant get enough. My sisters and I shop here frequently and absolutely love everything.

everestm
10/27/17

This store offers a lot of trendy clothing at a decent price. Their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend.

stacim9
10/26/17

I recently bought some clothing, and all I can say is how amazing the customer service was and how in love I am with my choices. This is going to be for now on my only shopping choice!

noemio
10/24/17

I ordered a dress that I needed for a party, I received the order right away, with no delays and when I received the dress I was very happy to see that it looked just like it did online , the material felt good and the colors looked great, the best part was the fit, it fit just right.

ashleyz11
10/24/17

The Clothes are AMAZING and Great Quality The Website is organized and the packaged arrived just as described online . Will definitely purchase again

melim
10/24/17

the clothes is up to date on its style, very obsessed with the clothing. clothes that is hard to find in other stores is easy to find here. very pleased with the different variety of outfits and dresses

Questions? Get answers from the ChicCoutureOnline staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ChicCoutureOnline