Review of Microsoft

Tel: +1-800-778-7879

7 reviews with 2 stars

timb366
3/12/19

Included in every software and firmware update is Bing and Microsoft store.
These updates are intentionally almost impossible to get rid of. We used
to be able to trust Microsoft and this is no longer the case. If you are upset
as I am, then consider sending their CEO an email at satyan@microsoft.com.

vs21
11/11/18
• Updated review

The calendar has now been "updated" and it is a mess. Unbelievable. Getting so tired of being surprised that they make life more difficult when there is so much competition.

“PUTRID CUSTOMER SERVICE”
6/1/18
• Previous review

If you are thinking of buying Microsoft products, just remember that if you need help, they may ask you to schedule an appointment, as they did with me today, five hours after you realize you need the help. THEN the folks overseas may refuse to help you at all unless you pay a fee. Meanwhile, the issue may be, as it was for me, that the software will not open a simple file. By the way, when I asked for a supervisor, the woman put me on hold for 30 seconds and then hung up. BUY APPLE.

I have ALWAYS been a big Microsoft fan. They have just lost one more to Apple.

rachelg154
8/14/18

As a writer I depend on my computer and MS Word. However of late I am experiencing tremendous slowdown while writing and it just so happens to slowdown when you clowns push an outdate out. I wish I could turn it off your updates or actually schedule when NOT to download it. You make oeoples lives miserable ...

susanl68
6/21/18

Microsoft has very little integrity, if any. Microsoft hired not an American, but an Indian CEO, a foreigner who learned about high tech thanks to the USA, and got to come to the USA on a special visa and now runs Microsoft, but not without thinking that he has the right to tell Americans what we should think and how we should think and how we should live. Satya Nadella sent his views to each and every Microsoft employee concerning Illegals and immigrants, and if you don't Kiss Satya's oversized bottom, you won't do very well at Microsoft. Of course, Satya stopped being grateful to the USA the moment he gained his Dreams, and he sure doesn't plan on making sure that any ordinary Americans gain their Dreams. Not in the cards. Bill Gates is a worthless America who cares not one speck for other Americans.

Tip for consumers: After Operating System 10 and its revisions was introduced and trashed lap top owners, I gave up entirely on Microsoft. Now that Microsoft is in the business of telling Americans how they should think and what they should believe, I want nothing more to do with Microsoft or its foreign leadership.

djfemmiej
8/8/16

Microsoft 10 they want $119 for WINDOWS 10 it and it removes programs IT REMOVED MY SIDEBAR after installing it on my main computer now I have to do a complete computer reset after speaking with SAMSUNG BUMMER and I decided not to get it AND INSTALL IT ON MY OTHER COMPUTER now my cd rom is not reading I am going to give them a serious bad revview on sitejabber one of the most expensive sites on the internet and their programs and support are a hot mess every time they roll out something new they ruin something you already had! MICROSOFT.COM needs to hire new programmers they haven't updated the media player even though it is very good in YEARS!

I have to use their products but these companies need to be responsible and service their programs after you install them kicking out programs that worked just fine prior to installing windows 10 I rebooted my computer at least the cd rom is back

darthh
1/16/14

This review is about the business Microsoft. It seems the golden years of this company are gone. Windows XP was great. Windows Vista was a mean trick on the planet. Windows 7, well anything after Vista is wonderful. Oops Windows 8! I'd like Vista again please. Make the pain stop! Actually to get around Windows 8 I ordered a Windows 7 from a reputable online company that is based in the good old US of A. And now we are hearing talk of Windows 9... seriously! What Windows 7 isn't good enough for Microsoft? You want to ruin your reputation further? I'm guessing Bill Gates is retired or something. It's like some weirdo on the board of directors of Microsoft had a bunch of anti-money making ideas and finally when Bill Gates retired they were able to bring their evil fruit to fruition. I'm not sure if this will make any sense but I run a business so hear me out...

Windows 8 is a good phone OS but a really really bad PC OS. Windows 7 works. But I'm still mad at Microsoft for killing XP. So let's compromise. Windows 8 stays on the phone and Microsoft should start shipping out Windows 7 again for the desktops and notebooks. Sorry Microsoft but I'm not going to pay $400 for a tablet with your OS on it when I can get one with the same specs for much cheaper with Android OS.

And if I may say so Microsoft you seem to pay more attention to Apple marketing campaigns then consumers. Do you really think everyone is in love with Apple and imacs, ipads, and Apple notebooks? If so you are falling into Apple's hands. If I wanted an Apple computer I would go buy one. Microsoft, you ran into a lot of trouble since you started comming out with another OS every few years. They keep getting worse. You also got in hot water when you came out with an OS that would be usable on all modern devices and tried to force it down our throats like Windows Vista. Windows 8 is a great phone OS it really is. You don't need to trash it and make us hate you more by coming out with another Windows OS. Windows 7 works. Stop breaking your OS please.

Microsoft if you really want to make consumers happy bring XP back. Make your next OS look like XP and be compatible with software that ran on XP. I'm not talking about silly virtual fake compatibility. You have several years. Rewrite it from scratch and make it good and make it 64 bit. And could you please improve your silly idea of a firewall. It's so easy for hackers to disable it. I fix other's computer problems for work. I also do custom builds and no one wants Windows 8.

davee3
12/27/11

Whenever I have a problem with Microsoft software I can never find a "free" answer. Everywhere I seem to go on their site takes me to paid problem tickets for $35 or more and then there is STILL no guarantee that they will answer the problem. For such a large company why can't there be a first line of defense which someone can analyze the problem and then let me know if it is worth paying for an answer. I also lost all use of my forms on my web site. I thought it was my web provider, but they informed me that Microsoft no longer supports their FrontPage software. WHAT ?? How can they do that to me. I don't have time to learn a new software. They suggested I purchase Web Expressions from Microsoft. It was a waste of $69 and the most un-intuitive program I've ever bought. I gave it to the local school who gave me the web site wordpress.org to revamp my website and THAT worked and I didn't have to pay for it except for a template I liked and had instructions on how to use it.

Right there with you. Microsoft tried every way it can to make you use their products and they suck.

By Cathy M.

Depends on the department. Never expect a refund and the department's do not communicate between each other.

By Brandi E.
Questions? Get answers from the Microsoft staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Microsoft