Review of Microsoft

Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: +1-800-778-7879

testrios
10/29/13

The best software provider ever on earth

phibur
10/4/13

Expensive but i love windows os and will always use it

michaelp69
1,387 helpful votes
10/4/13

The sales figures are not at all surprising. People do not want an Xbox 360 console AND an Xbox One console under their TV. Microsoft has already addressed the always-on and Kinect issues (which were valid issues), to their credit.

Make the Xbox One back-compatible where your DISCS can be used in the console, and watch the sales of the XB1 go astronomical.

I thought Windows 8 was a fluke, being an inferior product. Then I heard about Microsoft's decision making process on the Xbox One and I thought "Nope, whoever's running the place needs to be fired."

Give the customers what they want and you will make money. Why can they NOT understand this.

romeshkumara1
7/1/13

The basic version of Office 2010 does not include Outlook Features. On many business/ Bank websites, if you try to post an e-mail from within the open pages, the format that opens is based on Outlook.
It results in the mails, not dispatched, in most cases. To buy add-on Outlook is about $120. I normally do not need Outlook for my own mails except on occasions when an information is to be submitted

caras1
5/8/13

I mostly like this site for their online support. It is also a great way to search new products. Great site.

jenniferh22
11/18/12

Windows 8 is an improvement.

davee3
12/27/11

Whenever I have a problem with Microsoft software I can never find a "free" answer. Everywhere I seem to go on their site takes me to paid problem tickets for $35 or more and then there is STILL no guarantee that they will answer the problem. For such a large company why can't there be a first line of defense which someone can analyze the problem and then let me know if it is worth paying for an answer. I also lost all use of my forms on my web site. I thought it was my web provider, but they informed me that Microsoft no longer supports their FrontPage software. WHAT ?? How can they do that to me. I don't have time to learn a new software. They suggested I purchase Web Expressions from Microsoft. It was a waste of $69 and the most un-intuitive program I've ever bought. I gave it to the local school who gave me the web site wordpress.org to revamp my website and THAT worked and I didn't have to pay for it except for a template I liked and had instructions on how to use it.

willc11
7/10/11

i strongly recommend this website!

lynnc3
1/9/11

Microsoft offers a free anti virus and firewall that are as good as a lot of the paid anti virus software

matthewt
8/19/10

Microsoft.com is where you go if you have a problem with your windows based PC or just want to see what the latest and greatest software Microsoft will be putting out to the public in the future or now. You can navigate the site pretty easily and everything is at your disposal. There is a bet that you need to find information about a Microsoft product this site is where to go.

madisons
3/25/10

It started with Microsoft Ver.1 and now we all know it as, Windows 7.
Windows is a Computer Operating System created by Microsoft and it is the System we all know, but not all love. Windows is a very functional OS and has a lot more people using it than any other OS.

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Right there with you. Microsoft tried every way it can to make you use their products and they suck.

By Cathy M.

Depends on the department. Never expect a refund and the department's do not communicate between each other.

By Brandi E.
Questions? Get answers from the Microsoft staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Microsoft