Review of WeChat

HongKong, HK, HK
support@wechat.com

tinal224
3/4/19

I use Wechat on a daily basis, I find it very good, need to refer back to a previous message search for it. I find it better for texting than Whatsapp. Easy to block and unblock friends. No messages go missing. Translates text messages and it has an image translator.

alc107
10/3/18

Account put on "protected" status because of lack of use. I followed all the steps to reactivating it--even having a friend attempt to verify me--but it never worked. Contacted WeChat help on the website (can't on the app because cannot access the app) to no avail. This is not a good experience for customers.

ceciliah22
5/12/18

My wechat account got frozen and I tried to unfreeze it. Went through the appeal form with wechat, sent them 10+ emails but nobody ever reply my emails! Now I am unable to log in or cancel my account. Unbelievable! Doesn't get any worse customer service or experience than this.

zhaungy
5/7/18

In Chiangmai Thailand at Three Kings monument zone. If do you have a shop that can paid by wechat pay will be convenient for us...

rinng
7/16/17

I just installed Wechat on phone & made a new account since I am a new member. The sign in was easy to fill out; however I have to receive a code in order to complete my sign in. Didn't receive a text from Wechat so I click the resend button..... no luck so I tried the calling option. It Worked! wrote down the code & typed it out. BUT NOPE apparently the code that they gave me was incorrect. Pressed the calling option again; typed in the new code & yet again incorrect code.........yah I'm done..... I prefer skype or facebook msg.

jinbret
2/9/17

There is no non-binary gender selection when making accounts why wouldn't you simply put other options in the gender selection options menu?

niketa
4/3/16

I m using it since a long years ago..but there is a big problem in wechat.
Whenever we send any msg to anyone( which is in hindi font) in wechat,then from here it always succeful but the partner never receiver that hindi font msg..plz work on this n solve ASAP.

chank
5/6/15

almost every Chinese person has a wechat account, it's a super useful chatting tool

samm480
2/19/15

Hi..i blocked and erased a friend on wechat how can i get him back on my friends list

carloss45
2/13/15

It is "ok" - not more / not less...

virginiala
10/11/14

Wechat is the most worst application, because it function make so many in a relationship couples end up broken!!

himanshuj
7/24/14

worst ever..u cant even get what they promiss to give,

alexas6
3/18/14

Used for sending voice messages and chatting my friends when I'm in a mobile data.
This app is good.

yanniet
12/16/13

Too many privacy settings!! Is better BLOCK WECHAT FROM MALAYSIA. PLEASE!!
Make so many people trying to betray by using this app!!
The disadvantage is very serious spoiled the good relationship couples!!

hof4
11/5/13

I am using we chat since last 5 to 6 months.. in past few weeks i have noticed that i am not recieving messages on time. in order to get new msgs i always have to open wechat. Overall this app is fantastic.

erinm22
5/29/13

WeChat is my favorite app for chatting with my friends. It's all free as far as I know and WeChat also lets you do video chats and voice chats. Props to my Asian friends who brought this to my attention!

Yes Wechat is available in most countries providing they have a Wechat account

By Tina L.

Questions? Get answers from the WeChat staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WeChat