Review of WhatsApp

WhatsApp reviews

support@whatsapp.com

jaya138
5/15/19

STOP BANNING GB WHATSAPP CAUSE IT MORE ADVANCED THANN NORMAL WHATSAPP STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BANNING ITTTTT YOU NOT MAKING SENSE

poojaj11
5/3/19

It is a very good application. The feature I would like to add is schedule whatsapp status and also in whatsapp web view it should notify that someone has already called you by showing missed call alert.

nityas4
4/23/19

It's really annoying when you keep getting so many fake forwards and messages from random & unknown people who keep forwarding such messages and may get benefits from it.
How whatsapp allow such spam activity to happen and fraudulent people and websites to do such fraud.
And There should be a feature that should only allow an unknown person to send a friend request and not a message directly. And if we know a person, only after adding him or her, he or she should be allowed to send messages.
And also there should be a feature that should allow app user to choose what kind of messages we want to receive and what we don't want to receive.
I felt that people here fool innocent people with some fun and spam activities by misusing the names of Genuine websites and asking them to forward the message to 10 or more people so you would get benefits and miracle happen to the reader. I think such noscense messages should not be allowed on such a social app that has huge usability and following. And also one knows that the app is free of cost and help many people to exchange messages and call each other for free. But It would be helpful if there would be safety and security on whatsapp that would allow people to trust them. I discontinued the services as I was not able to get the solution of so many such bad and negative things happening to me on this app.

tinal224
3/4/19

As far as I'm concerned this is not the best app for texting. Messages go missing, account gets banned for no reason. Customer Service is absolutely 100% appalling. I mean the worst customer Service I have come across. They are rude, unhelpful and they don't care about customers. They don't care about messages going missing. Find another app for texting

jades103
2/28/19

Recently got a new phone all my other apps transferred over great except this 1. I email customer service as email is only way to communicate no number and hav been completely ignored

bharatm9
12/28/18

Since last month chat history has been disappearing chronologically. Now trend has changed, every morning I find one or two chat history disappeared. I'm using MOTO G4 Plus mobile and recently got know through google search that there are many people facing the same issue.
Surprisingly whatsapp doesn't revert to this problem as more than 25 mails I have written to their support team. I had tried reinstalling app almost five times and reset my mobile too but nothing changed. I even stopped using antivirus and cleaning app to avoid any confusion.

joshuat87
11/14/18

I use whatsapp to keep in touch with all of my family members who live abroad. Some of them aren't very tech savvy and they still manage to utilize whatsapp to its full potential so that is also a huge plus.

quentinl19
9/28/18

Thanks for coming up with this brilliant idea of texting in an great manner. Even though many competitor's have come up, Whatsapp is here to stay!

novices
4/3/18

The blog named Novice secrets has discovered a bug that allows to delete groups created on a articular version 2.12 and above. However, the groups can only be deleted. Here's how the hack works, as explained by the blog:

Also Read: WhatsApp delete groups available now: What it gets right, how it works and when it doesn't work

-- Now go to Apps under Settings.

-- Choose WhatsApp and Force Stop.

-- Now go to Date & Time under Settings.

-- Disable Automatic Date & Time.

The feature allows users to recall messages, both in group or individual chat. However, there is a catch. Messages sent. This becomes a problem when you want to delete any message after the the group has been deleted by the bug. WhatsApp has no solution to this problem but a Spanish blog website claims to have.

claytonr10
3/15/18

I can talk to my friends who live overseas. This is growing as a popular social media app. One of the best alternatives to Facebook Messenger and Skype. You can keep in touch with your friends worldwide and not have to worry about being spied on as much.
If you are tired of Facebook Messenger and Skype, I highly recommend trying out WhatsApp.

shennelw
10/28/17

I honestly hate the new update the emojis are so ugly ...i prefer the old ones..so i would really appreciate if you could do something about the problem..THANK YOU

summ228
10/5/17

Ever since importing WhatsApp to my new iPhone, I can't get in touch with any of my contacts. I granted WhatsApp access to my phone's contacts, and I can clearly see my contacts in my phone's contacts database, but WhatsApp doesn't see any of my contacts. I've troubleshooted and troubleshooted this. No go. So if someone asks to be contacted ONLY through WhatsApp, my only recourse is to send them a message via my iPhone that I'm TRYING to connect with them on WA.

An absolute nightmare trying to connect with others. If you have someone's #, why can't you JUST text the person directly through WhatsApp? Why all these hoops that frustrate the experience of ... a simple messaging service? Google Voice & WeChat are FAAAAAAAR easier and more direct and more reliable.

tonyc157
10/3/17

Whatsapp has become the most popular instant messaging app, connecting more than a billion people worldwide. We can share instant messages,multimedia files and have the facility to make video and audio call free for unlimited.It works in all smartphones and on wi-fi , 3G and 4G networks. It is a disruptive technology in the world .

pradeepm4
8/27/17

Now we can upload only images to WhatsApp profile pic.So advanced point of view u work on adding gif images to WhatsApp dp

lisaj161
6/26/17

I have a problem with using the WhatsApp from my iPhone 7 plus. The voice message can barely be heard! I made many attempts like reset the iPhone and the WhatsApp but the problem still there. I can send voice message via all other apps and iMessage and from the same iPhone and the voice is clear except the WhatsApp. I just tried to use the headphones and it worked. Would you please fix this problem as I heard that many people who have iPhone 7/plus face the same problem . Thanks

zainuddins
5/26/17

There should be on off for Massages and incoming calls with internet on so you can have a free time without any calls on WhatsApp or massages while we can work on other

sapnag2
2/24/17

Latest version is not good old one is nice that we can see the DP of friends ND now we can see only in one day

yolandac14
8/26/16

Don't get me wrong, this app is awesome sauce, BUT, YOU NEED TO ADD A VIDEO CHAT OPTION TODAY!!!!!!! goodinight :)

ramann
6/14/16

To know who are on online so that it's makes people comfortable to use separate column is to be mentioned.

chrisc233
3/17/16

Very useful. All my friends use it. So, it's available

yogeshs4
7/25/15

The major drawback of this app is if any one can post something(like-message,picture,video/audio clip) in your group and then he was decided the posted thing don't want to see anyone in that group then the sender delete that thing but the thing is delete in only their(sender) device and all group member(receiver) is see because all member are in group but this type of problem is not in facebook then i request to you please trace out this problem and then design proper query about that problem

Tip for consumers: First decide what you post and then post because this application is not capable to delete your post, the post is delete only in your device & still present in all group member

glorias12
10/5/14

What do the app developers think they r doing ??? It doesn't work at all because it isn't with kindle fire . TOTAL TIME WASTE.

kennethc26
10/5/14

unable to install to Kindle Fire, as Fonyou does not seem to work from Kindle. Would appreciate some guidance.
please

barlamg
1/28/14

This is the best app on iPhone !!! I'm always connected to all my family and friends. It's available on all phone markets. I really wish it would b available for iPad as well as I recently sold my phone and got an iPad but I'm really disappointed coz it doesn't support what's app

joanner5
5/21/13

WhatsApp was also shown to me by my daughter. We also use it for text messaging on my Galaxy phone. It was free before for messaging, but now I think it costs $1 per year. But that still seems like a good deal for unlimited texting.

Questions? Get answers from the WhatsApp staff and other customers.

WhatsApp?