Review of Life360

San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: 2260676236

thomasp300
2/13/19

Spyfix6 allows you to know completely what's happening on different instant messaging platforms including WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Viber, Facebook, LINE, Snapchat, Yahoo Messenger and so on. You could monitor chats, conversations, profile pictures, stickers, emoticons, audio messages, photos, videos, etc.
Spyfix6 gives you full access to target phone's message inbox, enabling you to view and read received and sent messages, and view related SMS information such as time and date details, contact names, phone numbers, etc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
: spyfix6-at-gmail-dot-com
Forensic File Recovery Expert
Mobile Phone Hack Expert
Private Investigation
Cheating Spouse Problems

mittensg
2/12/19

Thanks to ''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com'' for this wonderful service delivery. iPhone X seemed impossible to penetrate, After a few hours of contacting this mobile phone spy expert , I was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the Apps and communications activities on my suspicious partner's mobile device. I had unlimited remote access to text messages , WhatsApp, Phone call logs history and it's recorded conversations, instagram , Facebook messenger, iMessage , and all other Apps operating and located on my partner's mobile device. Dating Apps such as Ashley madison, Tinder, Adult friend finder and many other Apps were all penetrated by the competent mobile phone spy expert.
***S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M***

valarier5
2/12/19

Paid for upgraded feature. I need to print my history for milage for business. There is not print option or save to file option. Custoner service tells you to print screen. Really? That's not even a reasonable option. Who would make an app that has a web-based side of it and not be able to print that has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard to not put a print function. Very disappointed don't use this app if you're needing to print anything or use it for mileage or any business purposes and certainly don't pay for an upgrade.

jennal67
2/3/19

This app almost made me think my husband was cheating on me going to one house to another when he goes to work.. I about lost it. Yeahhh he broke his phone yelling at me saying why do I believe a stupid app and not him.

askeseguja
2/2/19

I tried using the Spyzie Apps but it was not working so i hired a reliable and competent and LEGITIMATE mobile phone Spy expert:***Solidarity Hacker **AT**Gmail.com*** My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker .......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com'''
i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker
....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history. I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
**''Solidarity Hacker*AT*Gmail.com''****

adrrggyg
2/1/19

I tried using the Spyzie Apps but it was not working so i hired a reliable and competent and LEGITIMATE mobile phone Spy expert:***Solidarity Hacker **AT**G mail.com*** My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker .......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* G mail . com'''
....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**G MAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history. I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**G MAIL.COM''****

nicoles364
1/31/19

this app is causing problems in my relationship because it keeps showing that I'm some where, when I'm actually at work, the place that it is showing is maybe an hour away from my job, I just want to know, why does it show a location that you are not at or near

pricelessw
1/28/19

I can understand not wanting to answer phone calls, but seriously, I couldn't even submit a contact form for support. If we can't figure out your app and you don't have someone to help, then do you honestly think anyone wants to attempt further use of your product? Here's the answer: NO.

mariom133
1/28/19

Destructive to your marriage! App keeps showing I take off in the middle of the night for quickies at different locations near my home!
Wife is contacting divorce lawyer.
I would like to slap the sh%t out of the inventor.

melissaw248
1/24/19

It's not accurate. It has notified me that my daughter has left home when she is sitting in the same room as I am. It has done this 3 times in the past month. Today it said she left school and she is still at school. It seems to have gotten worse here lately So don't let this App ruin any relationship! It LIES!!!

michells3
1/16/19

This app has ruined my family. It constantly shows my son driving at 80 to 100 mph causing my husband and I to yell at him for speeding. He swears he's not speeding and I want to believe him. We kept saying the tracker shows you were speeding. Then I read all the other reviews showing the speed inaccuracies. Wish I had read them earlier.

terris165
1/12/19

Unreliable, inaccurate and they steal your money if you go Premium or Driver Protect. I did the free trial for Driver Protect and then paid a year for it because my husband was going on motorcycle trips and I wanted emergency contacts/services to be notified if he was in an accident. They took my $69.99 on 10/22/18 and it didn't show as Premium on my phone. So I went to monthly service for $7.99 for my two groups. They wouldn't refund my $69.99 so I cancelled the monthly services and told them they better make sure my annual service stayed on there since they wouldn't refund it. It has now dropped off my service in January 2019 and they still kept my $69.99 DO NOT pay these people any money. My friend, who was in my group, was in an accident when I had the Premium service and it did NOTHING! No notifications, no emergency contacts! RIP OFF, TOTAL RIP OFF'S!!! You can see from my pictures that I now have Basic service even after they took out $69.99 in December, along with 4 other payments of $7.99. My next step will be the BBB.

alyssap45
1/11/19

It's a horrible app it doesn't update it doesn't have accurate info and It turn off my location sharing thing at like 2 in the morning and didn't turn it back on so I was Like what the hell where's my little bubble thing and I looked down and it said location sharing off so I was like how I didn't turn it off and so I went to the main menu and to location sharing and it said"location sharing off at 2: 20 in the morning so I immediately deleted it because I didn't want someone to hack in my phone (btw I was using it for my son and daughters safety).

colivenstrin
12/31/18

I tried this App but is was sending failed notification popping out of my target's phone. I read about a reliable hacker.....Solidarity Hacker (AT) Gmail (.) com...... This hacker is competent and trust worthy , He helped me gain access to my cheating spouse's mobile device within 24 hours after i initiated contact with the hacker
...'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R (at) G M A I L . C O M ''.....
I had unlimited access to all the mobile phone Applications located and operating on my cheating spouse's iPhone X including but not limited to Text messages , Phone call logs history and it's audio conversations , whatsApp , instagram , snapchat , Viber , Kik , Tinder , iMessage , and all other mobile Apps located and operating on my cheating spouse's iPhone X.
I recommend , confidently the services of this competent , trusted and reliable hacker
....'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R (at) G M A I L (.) C O M ''....

johnc1904
12/20/18

I had a parent thinking I drove 87 with her kid in car and I had cruise set at 70 for the whole 5 miles driven. This app has caused problems between us because they believe I went that fast at one time. Never got over 70. Y'all need to fix this damn app it's a trouble maker app!!! I don't have app never had but got pics saying I was speeding!!!! Fix your damn app or delete it

ibrahimovitchk
12/20/18

This app is difficult to use as it's regularly bringing errors so I hired a reliable, trusted and competent mobile phone Spy expert
"Solidarity Hacker (at) Gmail(.) Com"
With the spy expert, i was able to gain access, remote access to all Apps located and operating on cheating partner's phone including but not limited to phone call logs history and its audio conversations WhatsApp Facebook messenger Snapchat Instagram Viber kik imessages Skype and others. The mobile spy expert was able to generate an access link to a secured platform to view all Available information on my partner's mobile device. I can confidently recommend the services of the competent and reliable mobile phone Spy expert.
"Solidarity Hacker (at) Gmail(.) com"

sophiaa44
12/17/18

My daughters boyfriends mom has this app and so does her son. We invited her son to go out with us for the evening and when I brought the young man home his mom came out to YELL AT ME AS TO WHY I WAS DRIVING ON THE FREEWAY AT 117 MILES PER HOUR WITH **HER SON** IN MY CAR!! FIRST, HER SON WAS NOT ONLY IN THE CAR BUT MY TWO DAUGHTERS WHICH I CHERISH WITH MY OWN LIFE!! I WOULD **NEVER** PUT THEIR LIVES IN JEOPARDY NOR ANYONE ELSE'S!! PLUS DOES SHE EVEN REALIZE HOW FAST 117 MILES PER HOUR IS?? AND THEN DRIVING 80 MILES AN HOUR ON SIDE STREETS...REALLY!!! I WOULD PUT MORE TRUST IN SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE FEOM THE CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL THEN AN APP LIKE THIS THAT IS NOT ONLY **VERY WRONG** WITH ACCURACY BUT HAS BAD REVIEWS!!

jc721
12/12/18

Got a notification in the middle of the day that my 9 year old had left school and was currently shown hanging out IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIVER. Cue heart-attack. Called the school and thankfully he was there. The app showed that he left school for an hour and a half and then returned when he had never left. I installed this app to keep track of him after school. How can I rely on it now? RIDICULOUS.

leol84
12/9/18

I usually stay awake longer than my girl, but one night I fell asleep really early. What should've been a non-issue almost became a relationship-stopper when my paranoid girlfriend kept checking the app and kept seeing my avatar move around my area. She thought I was speaking and seeing some other girls, even though I literally don't talk to anyone else besides her.
In the end, when she was finally about to break up and hang up on me, I got a notification from my Galaxy Watch, that displayed how long I had been sleeping for and showed it to her. It was because of this that she finally relented and believed me. Be very careful with this app.

helenl157
12/7/18

We live in a dangerous country. Earlier this morning it showed my 13 year old son (who slept over at a friends house) leaving the house at 02:15 and walking straight into a wooded area in a dangerous part of the city. We left searching for him, unleashed a massive manhunt and contacted the police as he wasn't answering his phone (because it was 03:00 in the morning) only to find that he was fast asleep. We woke up a whole neighborhood, wasted precious time of the police and accused our son of lying. This app should be reported somewhere as it does more damage than not knowing where your loved ones are.

angien38
11/27/18

I have used this app for years! Its not ALWAYS accurate, but if you're only using it for safety reasons its a good app. A lot of times I have to hit the refresh button and then when it says whoever "has been located" I know its correct. I don't use it to keep track of a cheating husband or anything. Just to make sure my mother, kids, and husband are safe. Sometimes I work late as well as my husband and it lets my teenage kids know they can see where we are when they feel like knowing. It creates a balance in our house for us. We have certain destinations set to notify us when we have reached our destinations. School, work, home, when we come within 250 feet of that destination it dings. It gives that little piece of mind for that loved one when they need it.

rebeccao53
11/23/18

Avoid. It doesn't work. Do not upgrade. Total rip-off.
It gives wrong locations. Doesn't update..pointless.

michellez45
11/20/18

Here is the letter I sent to the contact at the "customer service":

As I stated, I understand this was a mistake on my son's part as he did not read the notice. And you will not refund me, I also hear that loud and clear. So, I will be sure to warn everyone else on the Internet to avoid this "Free Trial". Ethical practice dictates that you do not TRICK people into something they do not want which is exactly what has happened to me. THERE IS NO ETHICAL REASON that you "Can not refund me" except that you have gotten my money (even if it was by mistake) and you are keeping it. At this point, you could have the best app available and I still would not be interested because of your underhanded business strategy. I will assume you are just the messenger here and probably had nothing to do with establishing this policy, so please do not feel this is directed at you. I would ask, however, that you pass this on to the appropriate person for them to consider. You may want to reconsider the company you work for. If they will screw me, they will screw you too.

Do with that as you will!!

bitagorh
11/19/18

Finding an appropriate way to discover about infidelity and still maintain the dignity in a relationship is key.
ITECHSPYWARE at GMAIL dot COM is the right path If you have doubts about a cheating spouse or an unfaithful partner.
They offer a reputable mobile hacking service, which include WhatsApp Hack, Facebook hack, sms and call logs, retrieve deleted files and chat history.

lingardt
11/19/18

Using this application to track my wife every time she starts acting a bit suspicious, i'm not so sure but i have a feeling she might be having an affair. I had to get this fixed by looking for an expert in trail and spouse monitoring using mobile phone tracking. itechspyware at gmail dot com.
Was very helpful in clearing my doubts about a cheating wife.
Evidence from Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, Call records, deleted files.

It shows accurate time just a wrong location...

By Souless G.

As far as I know, the free membership does not expire, My wife has the free membership, and I purchased the 30 day history for $5.00 a month. We have been on Life360 for months. People have had complaints about this app. We both have Android phones, and haven't had problems so far.

By Ronald B.

Has been helpful for the most part...... but a little frightening in some others.... mostly accurate but not always!! and now I feel there is a site online that they can go to ...to figure out how to outsmart the device we have...

By Sandy S.

get her to read the reviews + watch the app for inconsistencies, when it shows you where you are not FaceTime her, call, text a selfie anything to prove the app is faulty and it is, I've questioned a ton of locations it said my husband was he provided proof to eliminate my grief the thankfully we have a good sense of humour

By Anne H.

I don't know if this is the case at all, but I had the same situation with my phone. And it was because I also had the app downloaded on my iPad which stayed at home all the time and it was picking up the location of my iPad and not my iPhone . Just a thought!

By Deb G.

I work out at Lakeshore Towers in Irvine CA and it shows me at a different location than at the gym. Why and how do I fix it?

By r j.

It's a very dodgy app, just puts the guy who's tracking in trouble by sending text messages to connect to the person whom you are trying to track, thus putting the tracker in tough spot. Please ditch this app!!!

By Konti D.

This is a very dodgy app, it sends messages to all your friends and Family members. It doesn't help anything with tracking, so nasty app!!

By Konti D.

This life 360 is almost never right, Infact right as I write this at work, it says I'm 4 miles away in a place I've never been before. It says my wife is at her sisters, I just talked to her she's been home for hours.

By Tom R.

Questions? Get answers from the Life360 staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Life360