Review of Life360

San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: 2260676236

deanc96
5/24/19

This app is not accurate. It said I was driving in the 100 mph range and I was clearly doing around 70. It also says I will be places when I'm home or at work.

prakashb10
5/21/19

Used to be a great app, even though there were some problems with location accuracy. A few weeks ago, they introduced a new UI and a new version which compromised on performance and accuracy. Today they have tried to restore to the old version, but not quite. They have half restored it. When you click on a person to see where they are, the focus does no longer go to that person. It seems like sloppy testing team :(

sherylc64
5/21/19

When my sister, brother-in-law, husband and nephew capsized on a boat, 911 could not pinpoint their location but Life360 could and it saved their lives!! My phone took 1st responders right to them with this app!

tonyp206
5/19/19

Used to be good now it's not it used to show directions to the person and automatically open Maps. And take you there. They have now got rid of this feature which is a backward step. All you can do now is click on it and it just shows you the route. Lots of my family and friends are not updating the app as they will lose this on the update. It was very handy if you need to get to somebody it will take you to them. Just don't understand why it was removed in the first place.

denisew217
5/17/19

Used to be a great app - I have two daughters. One away at school and another in high school. It always was accurate and I was always able to get notifications. (I have an iPhone and they do as well). NOW ...omg unreliable on EVERYTHING!!!!!

johnd2341
5/12/19

This app used to be pretty good. Since it's last update, you now have to leave the app open in order for it to work. If something happens to someone, how can this be of any use if the app happens to be off. This is totally worthless now.

mr310
5/6/19

I have three teens and loved this app when they were new drivers. Got woken up tonight by an alert that one had left home. FREAKED OUT! Went and looked...everyone is in bed. Sat up about 45 minutes calming my racing heart and got the alert that they were back at home. Definitely not reliable. Glad it woke me up though, someone would've been in huge trouble had I seen that "trip" and believed the app to be accurate!

stevend317
5/3/19

Worked gor a week or so and then nothing. Charged for an annual membership and no one will refund. Fraudulent company!!!

jeremyp109
5/1/19

Installed and set up ok. After 1 week I'm uninstalling and seeking alternative. My son's been home for over an hour and I just received an alert that he is leaving school. I would not trust this app to keep my dog safe let alone my kids.

tates2
4/30/19

I had a feeling certain things were going on behind my back.
I needed to monitor my teenager and also to monitor a cheating spouse's smartphone.
I used the services of Spyfix6 (at) gmail (dot) com.

To gain Complete and unrestricted access to the information on the mobile device.
WhatsApp, Facebook, emails, SMS, photos, call logs, retrieve deleted files and chat

pascalt10
4/30/19

Thanks to the internet, so much has changed. I will like to share this here: I once had a cheating wife that connived with my employee to rob me off my company. I had my suspicions though so to clear my doubts I had to make a deep research for the best hacker to help me out. I found this hack genie on Google and read good reviews about him on many blogs, I contacted him via email at...
[ COMPUTERWORM.HACKER (a t) HOTMAIL dot COM ] and he got me all the information I needed to stop them. I will forever be thankful to this guy for saving my life and business I built with my hard earned money.
Additionally, If you are a business owner and want to keep track of your workers, clone hard disk, cell phones, all social media networks discreetly without blowing your cover. Also, Website hack, school grade, credit score hacks you can contact him at his business address above

kayo28
4/29/19

Had for 2 years, loved but now don't like, one friend stuck in route for 2 days. Tried all trouble shooting nothing worked, have to find another app, that was 4-27 about 530 pm

chriss1122
4/27/19

Our family of 4 has used this app for the past 3 years. With two teenage boys, it has been life saving at times. It has brought peace of mind and awareness when most needed. A month ago, I would have given it 4-5 stars. It was occasionally inaccurate with location but would fix itself in a matter of a few minutes. The app went through an automatic "update" about 3 weeks ago and has been nothing but a hot mess. The alerts for people arriving/leaving a saved location, runs 15-90 minutes behind real time. It will alert more than one time for the same thing. It used to give you the ability to pull up family members and see a visual time line from when they left home, to when they arrived at a location, with a circle and the number 1. Then the next travel line, with a circle and the number 2...and so on. So at the end of the day, you could see your child's traveled path cleanly and concisely. NOW it gives you the travel lines, in no particular/directional order and has a small dot for every time the vehicle stops for more than a few seconds. NOW, at the end of the day you see a bunch of lines you can't make sense of and 20-40 small dots (in no sequential order). You can't tell the difference from a true destination "stop", to a red light stop, sitting traffic stop, drive through stop. If you want to try and solve the screen full of lines and dots, you better allow a couple of hours. Useless

michaela891
4/20/19

Been using Life 360 for 2-3 years and was really about 90+% satisfied with it all the time. Thought that when it failed was likely for lack of more wifi locators or something. Used it w/ an HTC and now w/ a Samsung 8 AND a Moto G6. All was fine until, unfortunately, my phones auto-updated the app to Version 18.4.2 . Whether in Colombia or Miami, FL, could always easily locate my family members in the otheror same country w/out problem. Since update: when I try to locate others, it's either frozen in the last, previous location of days past or it shows me the family member icon over a totally out-of-focus map that tells me nothing, and doesn't correct itself after waiting for long period of time. NEW AND IMPROVED is normally NOT a good thing. Please update to at least the previous version; it was working great.

ronalds410
4/14/19

My wife was at work 2miles away said she was in London 500 miles away load of carp don't pay for this $#*!

sapphireg2
4/14/19

Is your husband cheating on you? Then, It's Not the Time to Mourn, but the Right Time to Act

Can I monitor my husband's Galaxy S8 Plus and IPhone X without touching it and without anyone knowing? My husband often chats with strange women, is he derailed? I found Spyfix6 by Google searching, the procedure is safe
I hope you can also use his services
Love is often a man's most beautiful feeling until he discovers his partner's extramarital affair.
Everyone has an uncanny ability to pick up unseen clues. They might be true or just way off the mark, whatever the case may be, It's the time to put your doubts to rest with Spyfix6 to spy on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, IPhone X and other Smartphones.

mariad274
4/13/19

I have used life360 for over 2 years and although it often was slightly inaccurate, today it made us so using it! I attempted to use life 360 with my teenage son as he was working in a place that he wasn't familiar with and needed to be sure I could help him find directions if needed. We had some personal issues that warranted us having an app like this to help him out. The app notified me he had left work and was traveling north, an hour away from our home. I tried calling him but since he was working, he did not have his phone and didn't answer. The location kept moving north as if he was driving. Needless to say, we as parents were afraid there was something wrong after 12 unanswered calls and life360 showing he was still moving north on the interstate. Being that his father is a police officer, he drove to our son's work to see if he was there and fortunately he was. The app was completely inaccurate and caused terrible stress in our lives. We will definitely NEVER use it again and be sure to tell all of our contacts the same. We are so disappointed we trusted it but grateful all is well with our son.

moniquep29
4/13/19

Since the new update this week...the person in my circle location is always frozen....no update or will show him in a different location then where he is....the history read out and map from before was so much easier to read... less location freezing.....plz change it back to how it used to be....very unreliable now.

dustyw4
4/10/19

Ok, so I never take the time to review stuff, but this takes the freaking cake, and now that I have read other reviews on this app I understand I am not alone. I just spent an hour convincing my wife that I was not cheating on her because of the locations in this app being WAY OFF!!! And showing me to have been in places I wasn't. It actually showed two separate trips at two separate times during the day to unknown residential areas that I have never been too, all during a period of time that I never left my office building!! Not sure how this happens when you never even leave the F N building?!?! I understand a lack of accuracy at times, but this was just plain showing walks and trips I have never taken, to areas I have never been to?!?! Try to explain this to your wife when you are out of town on a business trip!!! I'm serious........you people gotta fix this crap before you tear up a marriage!! I added two pics below to show what was being seen. I never left the freaking building!!!!

kerriem16
4/8/19

I've contacted the company every way I can find and I was told Premium life360 was canceled and no longer charging me $7.99 a month. Its still charging me every month and I cant get any help from the company.

juang169
4/7/19

This app keeps showing that I'm in a different location or moving and driving around when I'm at work. My husband does not believe me. This app is gaving so many problems.

channyw
4/2/19

I love knowing where my kids are and it even tells me when my kids get to and from the bus stop. Speed limit is a bit off but is accurate for the most part. :)

abirb
3/25/19

I should have visited this site before I purchase this app, it's the worst ever app I have used to detect my family's movements,.
It freezes on one place for days, it is very slow, it tells you where you are hours after you actually leave. And guess what? No refund given.

danielb630
3/21/19

For any hacking jobs required no matter how delicate the situation is. I found out my partner was cheating on me while we were in the middle of a divorce battle and I got the leverage needed to ensure I went through it all unscathed. Tell him April sent you.

kaiyanj
3/20/19

So you feel suspicious that your spouse may be having an extramarital affair, and now you find yourself wondering 'what are the signs of infidelity? Extramarital affairs happen to good people in good marriages & relationships too. Would you be able to recognize the signs of infidelity in your own relationship & marriage? There is no secret formula to know for sure that a person is cheating. You can secretly use Spyfix6 to monitor all your spouse's cell phone activity and uncover the truth.
I recently hired a Pro Hack Expert named Spyfix6, helped in gaining unlimited access into my spouse's smartphone without having access to the device. I got to contact them using : sSPYFIX6 at GMAIL dot COM.
Spyfix6 is used everyday by people from all over the world to uncover relationship cheating
Spyfix6 works by secretly recording "events" that take place on a cell phone. These events include text messages, IM chats, email, retrieve deleted chat history, photos, videos, call logs, GPS, and more.

It shows accurate time just a wrong location...

By Souless G.

Dont do it unless you want a divorce all this app is good for is creating problems between loved ones I'm going through it now.

By Larue S.

As far as I know, the free membership does not expire, My wife has the free membership, and I purchased the 30 day history for $5.00 a month. We have been on Life360 for months. People have had complaints about this app. We both have Android phones, and haven't had problems so far.

By Ronald B.

Has been helpful for the most part...... but a little frightening in some others.... mostly accurate but not always!! and now I feel there is a site online that they can go to ...to figure out how to outsmart the device we have...

By Sandy S.

get her to read the reviews + watch the app for inconsistencies, when it shows you where you are not FaceTime her, call, text a selfie anything to prove the app is faulty and it is, I've questioned a ton of locations it said my husband was he provided proof to eliminate my grief the thankfully we have a good sense of humour

By Anne H.

I don't know if this is the case at all, but I had the same situation with my phone. And it was because I also had the app downloaded on my iPad which stayed at home all the time and it was picking up the location of my iPad and not my iPhone . Just a thought!

By Deb G.

I work out at Lakeshore Towers in Irvine CA and it shows me at a different location than at the gym. Why and how do I fix it?

By r j.

It's a very dodgy app, just puts the guy who's tracking in trouble by sending text messages to connect to the person whom you are trying to track, thus putting the tracker in tough spot. Please ditch this app!!!

By Konti D.

This is a very dodgy app, it sends messages to all your friends and Family members. It doesn't help anything with tracking, so nasty app!!

By Konti D.

This life 360 is almost never right, Infact right as I write this at work, it says I'm 4 miles away in a place I've never been before. It says my wife is at her sisters, I just talked to her she's been home for hours.

By Tom R.
Questions? Get answers from the Life360 staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Life360