Review of Facebook

Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Tel: +1-704-905-9941

waynel116
4/7/19

If you don't mind FaceJOKE and Suckerberg mining your personal data and selling to the highest bidder, then this JOKE of a forum is for you. How many times did Suckerberg or robot man says he will fix the privacy issues with FB???! There's ALWAYS some issues with privacy and your personal data with this SHAM and SCAM organization.

Locked / blocked me out of my non important FB account, and requested I submit my SS#, passport, or some form / type of Government ID. I said Riiiight! I feel sorry for people with truly personal data and photos on FB, and having this type of $#*!tttttt happen to them.

Just GOOGLE "facebook asking for government id" and you'll see.

Stay AWAY from this SHAM social media platform, better yet, stay AWAY from Social Media PERIOD!!! Social media is POISON.

shannonw51
4/3/19

Ever since they decided they know what I want to see on my timeline is when this site starting sucking balls.

It is so frustrating being a member of various sporting groups across Facebook - when I am not at the game, members regularly post progress scores to the group so you can keep in touch with what is happening.

Facebook's stupid algorithm posts them out of order or not at all.... I get to see a half-time score before I see a score from the first 5 minutes... It's not really that hard is it?

Even worse - I am sick to death of getting a progress score from the first quarter of a saturday game displaying on my timeline on Tuesday!!! The game finished 3 days ago ... a progress score is $#*!ing useless !!!

suzanp11

He was VERY rude and Abrupt,
I got into an altercation with this man as he sped up past me, and over
took me on the road. I obviously beeped at him... When we approached
the next set of traffic lights he rolled down his window and started
shouting abuse... He looked under the influence of some sort. After
doing some research on Reynolds skip hire I stumbled across that the
owner is being investigated for embezzlement with the HMRC, and may
possibly be shut down.

poulm2
4/1/19

Facebook and Google continue to earn tons of money by selling ads for criminal scams: the BITCOINCODE and the DANISH METHOD, which use fake News site and Identity thefts of Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking. We we complain the answer that the ads are legal, very sad. - Det er noget svineri at FB og Google fortsætter med at skovle penge ind på disse annoncer for KRIMINELLE såkaldt Bitcoin ( som i virkeligheden er Binary) svindel der faker nyheds sider og stjæler identiteter på LØVENSHULE, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking.

nicop7
4/1/19

Facebook is good for communicating with friends and family and sharing lots of different types of content, but there are far too many ads and quizzes that seem an awful lot like phishing.

georgeannab3
3/31/19

My significant other (Steven) and I went to Show Low, Ford. We were looking at a used car and found what we wanted. About 45 min later they had us and another family fighting over the same vehicle and did not hide the fact they were trying to sell car the care out from under us.
They tried to give us a 2018 Eco-sport we did not like it. We told them we want the car we looked at.
The manager said (To Steven Face),
"It is a matter of who was willing to give more money at this point."
We offered $5,000 CASH DOWN.
I have had Fords since I was 19. 3 generations of loyalty Ford, Mercury and Lincoln members yet they treat us like we are scum of the earth and was NOTHING to them besides a bag full of money.
(Yeap, this proves Money is the root of ALL evil)
In Addition, I have EXTRAORDINARY credit with Ford Motor Company, been buying from Ford since I was 19 and they treat their loyal customers this way. If they are going to treat a loyal member of the Ford family this way, just imagine what they will do to other people.
We never got the car we walked out of the dealership. They took Steven's Key to my 2015 Ford Fiesta just so they could hold us there. When I said I had it, Steven walked into the office and grabbed his key and they tried to stop him from taking his key to OUR CAR back and we left.
Complete Disrespect and Unprofessionalism I have ever dealt with from any dealer I have ever walked into my whole 45 years on this planet.

ggg11
3/30/19

The title should say it all. Zuckerberg is an elitist, opportunist, UNT. This hypocritical organization needs to be kicked to the curb for its utter FAILURES and flagrant, unapologetic COMMERICALISM. FUCH THE ZUCH and his minions.

tauqirm
3/26/19

Boooo faceboook booo... why there is sooo much adddddd. Ooooommmmmg... i hatee those addddddddddssssssss....nooooooooot goooooooood dudddddddddeeeeee

shahiduli2
3/25/19

Facebook has been changed to support the advertisers more than the users. I do not like their new algorithm. It feels like scrolling through an ocean of advertisements. I am fed up with its system.

nonyab18
3/7/19

If Facebook has your phone number as a security log-in identifier, you're gonna regret it.

FB manipulates your newsfeed, lies about response activity via email contact to you, feeds non-followed posts into your newsfeed, and messes with your ability to choose post responses.

It's not *you*- it's Facebook. The Third Reich of the internet.

carlosv91
3/4/19

Help me out with an HOA probplem
Got a flyer under my mat and i called them super easy . I signed a service agrement and paid for the month...

meghas16
2/26/19

My experience is good and I really enjoy it and I would recommend this to anyone. The app is little heavy for my phone. But I use their website.

Tip for consumers: use daily spending limit to avoid huge fees for your facebook ads

axelw10
2/13/19

I tried calling and had no help. it was all automated systems that 100% of the time tell you to go online which Is the worst possible thing when you actually need help with fradulent charges. I found a number that sent me to people who bairly speak English and don't want to help me because "he doesn't feel like it" the guys name was Peter brown which was 100% not his real name. he refused to help in any way shape or form. it was the complaints department that I called and I don't even know what to do from there. when the complaints department says they literally don't feel like helping I feel the company is inherently flawed and a scam. if I could in any way express my displeasure with the company but the one place you are supposed to be able to call for help or ways to improve the service literally said to me "I don't feel like telling you my name". if I could involve the police I would in a second. The individual asked me to buy a prepaid card and give him the number which is exactly what a scam would be. worst possible experience. never have I been treated so badly in my entire life. I would never recommend this service to anyone for the rest of my existence and I will do everything possible to let people know and help people avoid the dehumanizing treatment that I have had to endure. If I could give 0 stars it would be to good of a rating for this garbage company.

eliv15
1/23/19

I'm not a social media fan n never will support Facebook! I don't believe in televising everything I do in my everyday life people that does that don't have a life. Plenty times when I advertise through letgo selling my Wood Products u have to sign in FACEBOOK, however the staff is so corrupt they go back n re-edit my ads? Why they do that? Because they r jealous n irrogorant to the fact I'm aggressive independent owner. U see they don't like that FACEBOOK BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE drive to progress in business. DONT PLAYER HATE BECAUSE U SUCK! Facebook!

ashleea2
1/21/19

I took my step-daughter to get pedicures done at this location since we were in the area and it had good reviews. I was very disappointed. I asked how much it was they said $30 each. While we were sitting in the chairs, they brought over a plastic box that said "pedicure in the box" I asked if that was what they were using, and they said yes, it's the new way to do it. They didn't clip my nails (they weren't that long, but it could of used a trim) didn't clean around the nail area, didn't trim my step daughters nails back enough. They didn't clip the end of the nails at the corners to avoid ingrown nails. I already had the polish removed from our toes. They took nail removal and "took the nail polish off", no massage, they put lotion on our legs, painted out nails and then took us to the dryer table. They told me it was $74, and i asked them why it's $14 more. they said it was because we got a special manicure (the plastic pedicure in a box) . They never told me that! I had to clip our nails when we got home and of course it chipped the polish. I will drive the hour to go back to my home town to get our nails done.

doscm
1/19/19

Dosc (Jason Urbina) is a Producer/DJ based out of San Francisco, California. Jason joined an arts school with a discipline in Audio Engineering at an early age. Swiftly he elevated his path to on-boarding as a Recording Engineer and leveraged the studio environment to develop his first project: Patch.Patch was a nice reflection of Jason's early audio experiences, environment and influences. Being a Recording Engineer in a Bay Area rap studio; his sound led to groovy gangsta percussion patterns with solid summery-vibe melodies and swing.Patch has since been shelved but the ambition still whispers from time to time.It wasn't until the grooves of Format:B, funky chord jabs of Paco Osuna or the energy of Pan Pot; did Jason take a dip into the Minimal, Techno, and Tech- House world.Here and now, we have a unique yet familiar sound, heavy drums, joined with the feel-good and groovy melodies.This is Dosc. Come listen.

mahfuzt
1/16/19

Their service is really awesome and excellent. Approach is very good. They are very quick in reply. I am totally satisfied with their activities and have given then five star in rating. They are reliable and trustworthy.

chrisd219
1/14/19

I own former GMN lives group and they restricted my friends till January 20 2019 at 7:30 p.m. I think that is not right since they have not restricted qucikrewards.net facebook page to get more friends and I am trying to beat their site if possible-but it is going to be difficult for me to do.

erickl17
1/9/19

victord34
1/4/19
• Updated review

Earlier this week, I once again attempted to create a Facebook account. I entered my name, email address, and phone number. I was then sent a code for verification. Once I entered the code I had received by text message, I was told that there is suspicious activity on my account, and I was then thrown into identity verification hell. First I had to select fire hydrants from the pictures, then the crosswalks, then the bicycles, the bridges. Once done, I was asked to upload a picture. I uploaded my LinkedIn profile picture. I was then told that I couldn't log on until someone or something verified my identity. Days passed, no response, and I couldn't log on. Disgusted, I sent feedback to them to close the account, and they swiftly disabled it.

Facebook's mechanisms to prevent fraudulent accounts apparently flags those that are legitimate too. I must be on some list somewhere so I am prevented from creating an account. Maybe my phone number raises a red flag, my IP address, my email , my name, who knows? Just a colossal waste of time. Never again.

“The mechanism used to flag accounts for verification is absurd”
5/20/18
• Previous review

I created a Facebook account, made some changes to my profile such as where I live, my hometown, and so forth. Occasionally I logged on, searched for people I know, looked at the profiles of others, read pages of my favorite sports teams, and such. I was never on Facebook more than 5 minutes, and I visited the account no more than once per week. Yesterday, after a week of not being on, I tried to log on. I got a message saying there was suspicious activity on my account, and they needed some information to proceed. They asked me to select the squares that had cars, then select the squares that had crossing lanes, then select the squares that had store fronts. Once I did this, it asked me for my phone number so it could send me a verification code. Once I did this, it sent me a code, which I entered. It then asked me to send them a picture of myself, where they would then go verify that it was me. This apparently was to be done at some later time, at their leisure. In the meantime, I am prevented from logging on.

There is no person to talk to, nobody to call. They don't have customer service, and no mechanism to resolve this matter quickly. I am simply to respond to their requests for personal information, then wait for them to approve me. I find this to be utterly ridiculous. If I have to worry all the time about my account being mistakenly flagged for "suspicious activity", the website is too troublesome to bother with.

annem329
1/3/19

Facebook started several weeks ago sending me notices that I had messages from someone on my friends list. I did not.
This week they have changed to another person on my friends list.
Shame on them. Just a ploy to get me to sign in to Facebook.

cathym235
1/1/19

As most of us know facebook has an Algorithm that dictates how many people, and it isn't a lot, and who sees your post. I'm always getting these post pop up on my page
that says hold your finger down on this and yada, yada, yada. It doesn't work, at least not for me. What it boils down to is facebook trying to entice you to buy into their ad campaigns, so they can make money off you. Yes, they all do it, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
and I must admit I've bought into a few. I've stopped. Here's the reason why.

Yes, I know that you have to spend money to make money, but I don't have to be stupid either. You post, and you post, and you post until sometimes you might make your friends nuts. If you're selling a product or in my case trying to get people interested in my books, I've set up not only book pages but character pages. You spread the word anyway you can. Use tags, use URL's when you have them, don't have a website, set one up. I don't know how I can have so many people visiting my website and me not selling more books. I figured part of it out. Same thing. Use those URL's, tag lines, and
post regularly. Don't be afraid to repost something you have in the past. Not a lot of people saw it the first time around unless you're someone like Steven King or James Patterson. Keep reposting. It doesn't matter if it's a blog, vlog, a short story, a video, or just something you feel you must share with the world, just keep reposting.

I will give you some advice I've given to other writers. Stay away from certain subjects, top of the list politics. Also, religion. Unless you're a politician or a minister of some type or a religious writer targeting certain groups, all you're going to do is alienate a lot of people who might otherwise buy your product be it a book or anything else.

The one thing it is going to take from you is dedication to what you're doing and the belief in what your promoting. Another words, it going to take some hard work on your part. You can try to buy that from others but unless you have an unlimited supply of money that's not going to get you far.

So, you want to beat the algorithms then You are going to have to hit those buttons on your keyboard. I just got my laptop replaced for Christmas because I had worn the keys
down to nubs. That was because I do write a lot and not because I was spending the time doing the other things I needed to be doing.

If the short cuts work for you great, but for me they don't. I will wear yet another keyboard down I'm sure. I just hope this one last a little longer than the last. Poor baby. It has taken a beating.

benh57
12/30/18

They're always offended by words on a screen, ashamed of nothing regards letting their users sell duty free cigarettes by the carton load imported from mainland Europe on the Facebook marketplace.

Moderators of the site are good at turning humorous comments made by users responding to news stories on media outlet pages in making out that the comment made is in their eyes promoting "hate speech" All the while, they are permitting users of the site in selling regulated products such as cigarettes that have been imported from mainland Europe (TAX FREE) for the seller to profit from for their own gains..

Apparently it is OK with facebook allowing this to happen as shown by the screenshot of the report that had been made over a month ago "15th November 2018" in relation to this seller selling imported tax free cigarettes. While a comment I had made got taken down from a media outlet not even 2 days after I had made it..

If that's not a joke, I don't know what is..

williams1173
12/27/18

Sat with Will to discuss getting into a leased vehicle.
With him knowing that we are both retired with fixed income.
We discussed the Ford Escape.
Came to terms that fit into our budget and has all the options we were looking for.
Will recommend the dealership and Will to our close friends and family.

Gloria A.

johnc1909
12/22/18

it is really nice app but i have some kind of privacy concerns about it, whenever i meet a person, i find him in my suggestion,.. how is it possible, do they know who I meet??

overall nice app

275 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Nothing - Facebook have no set policies and no contact methods - you just have to hope and pray they respond but don't expect anything... They dont care...

By Shaggy D.

Questions? Get answers from the Facebook staff and other customers.

Facebook?