Review of Yahoo

Saint Cloud, MN 56301, United States
stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

angelaa296
6/25/19

It's ridiculous that you have to pay to get help with your account and you cannot even email them. This is why barely anyone uses this crap email anymore. Can't even login so oh well. If there was free help not $4.99/mo just for one simple question maybe I would stick around. SMDH!

shariqs
6/3/19

well yahoo was pretty good in the start with its messenger but after that yahoo had pretty bad luck with everything...

rowenad1
5/14/19

Online Business Reviews can be a review of the services or products being offered by a particular website, but it can also review the content of the site (say, a news website or a website with funny videos). Basically, you can review anything that has a website.

ta191
4/27/19

I've never met anyone who *hasn't* been hacked if they had a Yahoo account...unless they were protected with Multifactor Authentication. It's a simple option under account security.

Something to keep in mind (just like gmail) if you run your email through a search engine company it's going to be scanned.

vasiliosk2
2/8/19

Tired of Yahoo blatant bias against Republicans and TRUMP. Also I notice as you scroll down the promote stories that are actual ads . This site is garbage and on the same level as the National Inquirer

tatjanal
1/13/19

Enjoy to use the website. Like the quick responses. Also receive good discount for last purchase. Will use it once again.

aa226
11/17/18

Their email client is known and has been proven to scan your emails for personal information to sell on to third parties, and has been doing so for years. If you want your personal data distributed to random and numerous third parties, and some faceless tech company/millennials making money from doing so, this is the site to use.
Bye bye

Tip for consumers: Don't

jenniferr429
10/27/18

I must say I used to love yahoo in the beginning when they had messenger and all the goods but now, it is just a bunch of news. It started to becoming boring. If you don't have to have yahoo, then don't.

stephenj139
8/12/18

Having tried to post a comment many times, they never get posted even though everything in the process seems OK.. I suspect Yahoo only allows selected people to comment. How sad. Also, they are partly funded by Wells Fargo. I'll never trust Yahoo again.

emilyb241
8/8/18

I like yahoo and the news it has on its website. I don't exactly prefer yahoo because its very one sided. And its not as good as google and other search engines

johns3087
7/22/18

Looking for a new homepage, had enough of the one sided political views. ALWAYS slamming conservatism, sickening. This is not worth being in even thou I put up with it for many years. They said their changing, LMAO, just as bad as facebook.

jacobs219
7/13/18

yahoo wants you to pay $20 to recover a $#*!ing password!! it just blows my mind and the support system is ass, I cant believe there's not an easy way to recover your password like people don't change their numbers then you want to say "oops can't help you" this site needs to be shut down

tifffanyl
6/27/18

Yahoo was one of my first exposure to email, internet news etc. And I used it for a long time. But lately they have become entirely one sided with their news. They delete comments / opinions when it doesn't agree with yahoo views. They will edit stories and if you pay close attention you can tell they are completely fabricated. I gave a 1 star because it doesn't get any worse when a huge company like Yahoo tries to ram their ideas, politics etc with dishonesty.

susanl68
6/22/18

Yahoo.com fancies itself a news services. OK. I don't like the bias and Fake News of Huff Post and now AP and CBS, but Yahoo.com does, and that's pretty much all Yahoo.com prints. If you have data, studies and information contrary to the contents of articles written by Huff Post, AP, CBS and their ilk, Yahoo will censor and suppress your comments, trashing your Free Speech. Yahoo seems to have gotten its act together with email, and I am ready to ignore the news/entertainment side of Yahoo. Frankly, I don't mind having a discussion or agreeing to disagree, but Yahoo simply censors and supresses and trashes your Free Speech. Bullies.

juliusm46
6/7/18

Couple years I couldn't to log in, and when finally i did, it was over 5000 spam mails in to my general mailbox. Feel tired to delete them. Anyway it doesn't look serious with that attitude.

leilae2
5/30/18

All Yahoo wants to do is sell you stuff,like when i search a picture of a iPhone X,the first thing that pops up is amozon.

sherryb83
5/1/18

Watching her cook and it's seems she thinks that "everyone is going to go crazy over the food she cooks". I've watched several of her shows and she says this alot and I haven't seen anyone go crazy yet.

robertb613
4/28/18

We gave this company a substantial deposit to do a kitchen, bathroom and rug replacement. At some point we never heard back from them. We do not have a clue as to what happened other than they possibly could not obtain the necessary license to start the work.

pilott
4/11/18

Rishta Shaadi Marriage Bureau
welcomes every new guest with warmth
and a promise to fulfil his/her dreams for
finding a right life partner.
Since last 10 years, our clients have
placed faith in us.
We are known for the best match making.
www.rishtashaadi.com

lizd39
3/6/18

Recently, I have found myself using the services of Barnes and Partners Solicitors. Initially, I contacted them as I needed to write a contract for my business, they were really great, very professional, easy to work with good communication. Since I was so happy I suggested to my husband that we use them to update our wills, a job we had kept putting off. We weren't disappointed and again were very happy with the work that was done for us. I would certainly recommend them for any legal work!

cb208
2/5/18

If you have a 25 gig plan on your internet, Verizon Yahoo will force feed a gig of advertising a day into your e-mail. Opting out of the advertising or going full screen will not stop their %$#@. This was never an issue before Verizon bought them to increase revenues by telling the advertisers (who pay for these ads), that the ads were received by millions of people (who are being forced to pay for this &^%$) I am slowly switching all my e-mail to gmail.

joannd33
1/29/18

*VERY TRUSTWORTHY* Angie is the first financial advisor that I have worked with that genuinely cares more about me and my finances rather than increasing her own income. She is down to earth, professional, she listens well, she is both very sharp yet very kind and friendly to talk to. One account I started out putting only $50 a month and it is so much better than leaving it in a bank savings account. She makes it so easy.

jone409
1/11/18

Yahoo is right up there with CNN for fake news and false narriatives. They are so bias there own anus puckers when they add something to there site. Total waste of time. Not balanced news JUST SNOWFLAKE NEWS!

sarahm383
1/6/18

we hired them for snow plowing paid them in full in October. We may have seen the results of plowing two to three times. They will not come back to complete the job. They hung up on us when we called, also said there would be no refund. Pictures of the driveway full of snow were sent after repeated calls and nothing was done. Still waiting for a contractor full of empty promises

gaylee9
1/1/18

I removed Yahoo as my homepage. They've stooped so low with all the side stories and others being pulp, fake journalism - on the level of The Star or The Inquirer - not truthful, reliable stories.

137 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Yahoo