Review of Yahoo

Saint Cloud, MN 56301, United States
stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

stephenj139
8/12/18

Having tried to post a comment many times, they never get posted even though everything in the process seems OK.. I suspect Yahoo only allows selected people to comment. How sad. Also, they are partly funded by Wells Fargo. I'll never trust Yahoo again.

emilyb241
8/8/18

I like yahoo and the news it has on its website. I don't exactly prefer yahoo because its very one sided. And its not as good as google and other search engines

johns3087
7/22/18

Looking for a new homepage, had enough of the one sided political views. ALWAYS slamming conservatism, sickening. This is not worth being in even thou I put up with it for many years. They said their changing, LMAO, just as bad as facebook.

jacobs219
7/13/18

yahoo wants you to pay $20 to recover a $#*!ing password!! it just blows my mind and the support system is ass, I cant believe there's not an easy way to recover your password like people don't change their numbers then you want to say "oops can't help you" this site needs to be shut down

tifffanyl
6/27/18

Yahoo was one of my first exposure to email, internet news etc. And I used it for a long time. But lately they have become entirely one sided with their news. They delete comments / opinions when it doesn't agree with yahoo views. They will edit stories and if you pay close attention you can tell they are completely fabricated. I gave a 1 star because it doesn't get any worse when a huge company like Yahoo tries to ram their ideas, politics etc with dishonesty.

susanl68
6/22/18

Yahoo.com fancies itself a news services. OK. I don't like the bias and Fake News of Huff Post and now AP and CBS, but Yahoo.com does, and that's pretty much all Yahoo.com prints. If you have data, studies and information contrary to the contents of articles written by Huff Post, AP, CBS and their ilk, Yahoo will censor and suppress your comments, trashing your Free Speech. Yahoo seems to have gotten its act together with email, and I am ready to ignore the news/entertainment side of Yahoo. Frankly, I don't mind having a discussion or agreeing to disagree, but Yahoo simply censors and supresses and trashes your Free Speech. Bullies.

juliusm46
6/7/18

Couple years I couldn't to log in, and when finally i did, it was over 5000 spam mails in to my general mailbox. Feel tired to delete them. Anyway it doesn't look serious with that attitude.

leilae2
5/30/18

All Yahoo wants to do is sell you stuff,like when i search a picture of a iPhone X,the first thing that pops up is amozon.

sherryb83
5/1/18

Watching her cook and it's seems she thinks that "everyone is going to go crazy over the food she cooks". I've watched several of her shows and she says this alot and I haven't seen anyone go crazy yet.

robertb613
4/28/18

We gave this company a substantial deposit to do a kitchen, bathroom and rug replacement. At some point we never heard back from them. We do not have a clue as to what happened other than they possibly could not obtain the necessary license to start the work.

pilott
4/11/18

Rishta Shaadi Marriage Bureau
welcomes every new guest with warmth
and a promise to fulfil his/her dreams for
finding a right life partner.
Since last 10 years, our clients have
placed faith in us.
We are known for the best match making.
www.rishtashaadi.com

lizd39
3/6/18

Recently, I have found myself using the services of Barnes and Partners Solicitors. Initially, I contacted them as I needed to write a contract for my business, they were really great, very professional, easy to work with good communication. Since I was so happy I suggested to my husband that we use them to update our wills, a job we had kept putting off. We weren't disappointed and again were very happy with the work that was done for us. I would certainly recommend them for any legal work!

cb208
2/5/18

If you have a 25 gig plan on your internet, Verizon Yahoo will force feed a gig of advertising a day into your e-mail. Opting out of the advertising or going full screen will not stop their %$#@. This was never an issue before Verizon bought them to increase revenues by telling the advertisers (who pay for these ads), that the ads were received by millions of people (who are being forced to pay for this &^%$) I am slowly switching all my e-mail to gmail.

joannd33
1/29/18

*VERY TRUSTWORTHY* Angie is the first financial advisor that I have worked with that genuinely cares more about me and my finances rather than increasing her own income. She is down to earth, professional, she listens well, she is both very sharp yet very kind and friendly to talk to. One account I started out putting only $50 a month and it is so much better than leaving it in a bank savings account. She makes it so easy.

jone409
1/11/18

Yahoo is right up there with CNN for fake news and false narriatives. They are so bias there own anus puckers when they add something to there site. Total waste of time. Not balanced news JUST SNOWFLAKE NEWS!

sarahm383
1/6/18

we hired them for snow plowing paid them in full in October. We may have seen the results of plowing two to three times. They will not come back to complete the job. They hung up on us when we called, also said there would be no refund. Pictures of the driveway full of snow were sent after repeated calls and nothing was done. Still waiting for a contractor full of empty promises

gaylee9
1/1/18

I removed Yahoo as my homepage. They've stooped so low with all the side stories and others being pulp, fake journalism - on the level of The Star or The Inquirer - not truthful, reliable stories.

ronaldb109
12/30/17

Many of the news stories are actually advertisements. Clicking on these ads can attract viruses. It is my understanding that Yahoo is owned by Verizon which should tell you a lot.

kathleenj22
11/30/17

Lassiter Animal Hospital has been our choice for care for our dog for 13 years. They have taken care of his medical, dental and boarding needs for all these years. We have been very satisfied with their services and are happy to recommend them to other dog parents.

bernicet6
11/19/17

l am a very small bettor. l generally bet no more then $2.00 on fantasy games. However, l always notice that no matter what game l enter l ALWAYS wind up in either last or very close to last place even though l take the best players. ls this just a coincidence or are these games scams ? l've noticed that the " up to the minute " player stats are not accurate for MY players but are accurate for players who are winning !! l've often wondered if these " winning players " are REAL or just phony computer generated . Of course there will always be people who claim that they ALWAYS win. Some of them might even answer my review. THEY LIE !!

thomaso37
11/14/17

Since moving to Anthem two years ago, it has been most frustrating dealing with various Anthem-based landscape service companies that were . . .

(A) Inconsistent -- by arriving an hour or more late to the job;
(B) Inconsiderate -- by not showing-up as promised or not calling;
(C) Incompetent -- by not performing the worked as promised;
(D) Unfair -- by attempting to up-charge after starting the job;
(E) Not professional -- by refusing to provide a written estimate BEFORE starting the job.

I had nearly given up on getting quality landscaping service in Anthem. Then, a kind neighbor highly recommended IDDINGS AND SONS.

I can say with confidence -- I have FINALLY found an EXCELLENT landscaping company serving Anthem that is consistent, considerate, competent, fair and VERY professional.

I recently used Iddings and Sons Landscaping service to trim and reshape a very troubled Mesquite tree in the front yard, which had not be maintained properly by the former owner.

I am 100% pleased with the excellent service provided by Joe Iddings and his tree crew. George Iddings provided an email written estimate PRIOR to starting the job, and he also scheduled the date and time of the job.

Joe and his crew showed-up to my home -- on the day promised, and they arrived within the quoted two-hour timeframe. I provided large plastic buckets, and the crew carefully covered each of the newly planted cacti to ensure they would not be damaged during the tree's extensive cutting and trimming process. Their debris clean-up was perfect.

I am 100% pleased with the cutting and reshaping of the troubled Mesquite tree. The newly reshaped tree improved the curb appeal of the property. Additionally, I am not longer worried the tree could be damaged or ruined by a windstorm or a heavy monsoon rain.

An added bonus: A couple of days after the tree trimming, George Iddings followed-up with an email inquiring if the service was performed to my expectations.

Now, THAT'S excellent service!

Tip for consumers: Joe Iddings really has an eye for reshaping a tree. This is possible with skill and experience!

michaeld347
11/10/17

The highly paid denzidens at YAHOO! have done their level best to ruin a site in quick order. The slow, aggravating march just typing an email these days on this site is horrendous. And yet, the paychecks keep arriving at the banks, and the site gets worse, and worse, and worse.

I'll be moving from this pissant site in quick order as it needs to meet the same fate as the Dunes hotel in Vegas: implode!

jojob8
11/1/17

It is unlawful for a landlord to retaliate and terminate your month to month rental lease -- without good reason -- I am angry with Tara Properties. We lived at Paragon Place, LLC for 3-years. Took very good care of the apartment -- cleaned the carpets twice a year, washed the windows, mowed the yard, reseeded with grass seed every year because when we moved in there was no grass at all and sand fleas had taken over. The place was ridden with bugs -- earwigs and sand fleas and silverfish -- we had pest control come out and spray -- but then Churchill & Associates filed bankruptcy, Paragon Place, LLC bought the property and Tara Properties took over managing the apartments -- they are not organized at all! The property manager signs documents to post on your door but has no idea what the document says or means -- had the audacity to complain because the owner wanted the doors painted but we weren't home to allow the painters in -- when the property manager was told that placing the Two Day--Notice of Entry on the door means that Tara Properties is responsible for ensuring the painters are allowed in -- not the tenants responsibility -- essentially Tara Properties insisted that we remain home so the doors could be painted. For three weekends, we left the apartment so the doors could be painted -- we presumed Tara Properties understood the documents they were posting on tenants doors. After I mentioned this to the property manager -- our month to month lease was terminated. It's all about the Benjamin's for rental property and property management in Oak Harbor. Essentially, Oak Harbor depends on transient military as 'cash cows.' If you are not from Oak Harbor -- you will soon know -- that you are not welcome. The locals want your money but not you in their town. Nepotism is at it's worst in Oak Harbor, Washington.

charmaignew1
10/27/17

I WILL NEVER GET A YAHOO ACCOUNT AGAIN! I called about unlocking my account for ymail.com because I forgot my password and the number they had was an old number on my account. Well I called trying to get answers and the man I spoke with first was very rude! Then he told me there was a charge. Well when I called back to asked another question that I didn't understand, the man name Jerry (@ 1-800-675-6486) was like you just called us and you trying to see if we would change our minds or what we are saying. Are you trying to not pay a fee. I thought they were very unprofessional! I will never do anything with YAHOO again!!!

carlae15
9/25/17

I hired Perfect Plumbing on the advice of a restoration company and did I ever regret it. I had to stop the work for a week due to a friend coming for a visit and apparently Perfect Plumbing seemed to think they did not have to finish. They charged me for a tub faucet kit and installation which was not done. The owner came out and did not bring the kit nor did he respond to my requests for completion of the work. I had to hire another plumber to finish the job. I will be billing him for the cost of the additional labor and supplies. In addition, it was nearly impossible to set up a time. They either showed up without any advance notice or showed up 4 HOURS late. Not a good hire.

136 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Yahoo