Support.mozilla.org

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.1 / 5

Support.mozilla.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Support.mozilla.org ranks 67th among Search sites.

How would you rate Support.mozilla.org?

“Cannot get past two-factor auth.”

Mark H.
9/14/21

Cannot get past two-factor auth. No response from support. Submitted bug in bugzilla. What is wrong with these folks? I have been in IT for 40 years and have not seen this lack of support before. How difficult is it to respond to a contact request for a long-time user?

markh2964
September 14th, 2021

ianm638
August 23rd, 2021

I was setting up a long-established email account on my new computer, using Thunderbird as I've done for as long as I can remember.
This scary error message came in a popup, white on red:
**Error Creating Account. Ex*Prograrnming bug. Assertion failed, see Log. Stack. *******@resource:***modules *accountcreation*AccountCreationUtilsjsm:***:* *******@resource:***rnodules*accountcreation *AccountCreationUtilsjsm:***:** *******@resource:***modules*accountcreation *AccountCreationUtilsjsm:**:** *******@chrorne:**messenger*content*accountcreation *accountSetupjs:****:** *******@chrome:**messenger *content*accountcreation*accountSetupjs:****:** *******@chrome:**messenger*content*accountcreation *accountSetupjs:****:** *******@aboutaccountsetup:*:****

It happened several times till I finally got it right, putting in the right smtp server. So I thought serves me right, I should have followed Claranet's setup advice.

But of course it is a serious error by Thunderbird programmers and their software needs fixing.

I hope Mozilla read this and take note.

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Support.mozilla.org staff and other customers.

Did you know? Mozilla? The maker of Firefox? Fights to keep the Internet a global public resource, open and accessible to all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Support.mozilla.org?

Have a question about Support.mozilla.org?