Review of Instagram

Instagram reviews

Tel: 650-543-4800

evef10
6/21/19

I have been using Instagram for 7 years and loved it. My Facebook was hacked back in February and because my Instagram was linked to it, my account was affected too. I sent numerous emails to both Instagram and Facebook with screen shots of what the hacker had done with no response from either. I was able to create a new Instagram account, but cannot use the app. The website is not user friendly at all and you lose capabilities of the app. It's sad that I can no longer use a social media platform that I really enjoyed because they refuse to respond or help with something that their own security failed.

zakr9
6/6/19

I've had my Instagram for the last 7 years and amassed quite a few followers and over 1000 posts but I haven't even posted to it in the last 4 weeks when it was inexplicitly and without warning disabled deleted. I fought for an appeal several times and they even agreed it was mistakenly taken down (See email screenshot) and yet they still refuse to reinstate it.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with it unless you want to wake up one day to all your followers, direct messages, and content just deleted without any reason

josuea15
6/6/19

This is the best app to share images with other users and have many followers, for to continue in the platform

ilenih
6/3/19

Instagram is one of the best social platform i have enjoyed for a couple of years now... Its features are on point, privacy up to date. You can follow your celebrity you like, its just fun..

roseo34
6/3/19

This guy promises you a package for instagram but never delivers...when asked for a refund he tells you you are too late - and the month has not even begun yet.
If you know who he really is please contact me....ontariorose3@gmail.com.

When I noticed his program wasn't working he waited over a week to respond and then said,,,,too late your time ran out. This guy is a liar and a thief. BEWARE SCAMMER

ozzyh1
5/23/19

Some people like this network so much... I use it during eight month and still don't understand it. The interface is uncomfortable. Facebook is better I think.

insyirahy
5/21/19

Nowadays you can look beautiful and have a really comfy clothes. I always buy my clothes at 7 dayz. The cutting is really nice. It gives you shape but at the same time it is not that tight.

farahh9
5/7/19

The first nostalgic ais kepal in Johor! No need to go to penang anymore. I really love the kopitiam concept. It's like you're living in 90s era.

brookm16
5/2/19

After clicking to "heart" news feeds and satire against Trump, Instagram has blocked me from liking other post for 3 days. This is to "protect the community" the pop up read.

davidc1669
4/30/19

It fulfills it's purpose but appears to be totally unsupervised- having recently been the victim of attempted fraud through an instagram contact that turned out to be part of a Nigerian gang but masquerading as a high profile surgeon, it is clear that security levels are low.
Add to this that it is virtually impossible to talk to anyone or make an appropriate complaint and you have the perfect criminal playground .

georgeh336
4/28/19

I I'm a very kin user of instagram but I f found my self using it less and less . The reason is right now it is packed with advertisements . As you strolling down the posts Every 3 posts an advert comes up . I find it tiring and annoying .

This is the same reason I quick Facebook .

It is sad because Instagram it is a superb app ...but unfortunately Facebook is killing it !

nityas4
4/24/19

When I joined Instagram thinking it's a good platform for creative people for sharing pictures and showcasing their talent. At that time I didn't knew that I'll face so many issues one after another in the insta world.
Namely, a lot of spam accounts are here and loads of fraudulent activities happen here and many looks for public accounts to send them spam messages, comments and even emails if you had a public account.
FYI how many fake accounts I've reported is countless. So what does the verification team when someone creates a fake account on instagram.
To continue further many people here follow you and ask you to follow them and if you don't follow them they unfollow you later.
Likewise many people like your post, so you like their post in return. It's like like for like and follow for follow.
BTW You can't forcefully like anyone's post or follow someone's account just because they are doing the same and beg you to do the same.

marineld
4/18/19

Hacked! Since FB acquired Instagram it's been infested with Russian bots and trolls. My account was hacked months ago by a bk ru email (Russian domain) and even though I followed all the instructions sent to my secure email, the issue has never been resolved. These hackers have had my private info and pictures for months and Instagram does not care! All you have to do is a quick google search and you'll find many people have been experiencing this issue recently with Instagram. BEWARE!

moshab
4/2/19

Thank u juelia for my ring I love it to the bit
I can say it's a master piece that gave me the greatest satisfaction from a jeweler

jm639
3/12/19

I official boycott Instagram! They deactivated my small account for no reason and won't assist me with getting it back. They want proof that I am the owner. I sent them my picture with a number and emailed with the email address that belongs to the account, but they won't help me. They expect me to provide Local business license (issued by your city, county, state, etc.), Tax filing, Certificate of Formation, or Articles of Incorporation, to verify my identity. I am not a business and I won't provide them with such sensitive information. They have the worst customer service, including ignoring my emails when I first started. This is the first website that I am blocking and I hope they go out of business. You lose Instagram! I have moved on to something better and I do not recommend this site to anyone!

jayj203
2/28/19

REPORTING INAPPROPRIATE ACCOUNT

May_debbie1988

Inappropriate!

Instagram is having a problem now? CANNOT REPORT??!

elmaf2
2/22/19

I bought a red jacked and its very nice. The quality is great too. Have washed the jacked few times and still looking like new.

owenh41
2/15/19

Multiple times I've attempted to follow new people I've met and was blocked from doing so... very annoying as I report the error and it takes days to change that error. Also I often get different languages pop up on explore page and when I use the translation it is very poorly done(can't understand what they mean).

gbabyd
2/6/19

This is complete bs I've been putting my account together for 4 years plus all the sudden it's gone and no way or no one to help or explain s#@t!!!! Instagram is absolutely junk should be shut down!!!

meganm227
1/25/19

Southwinds is a nice place to live. Friendly staff, pet friendly, convenient location, and free commodities. I would highly recommend to a friend to live here.

carlat53
1/18/19

My instagram got hacked!!!!...I follow everything they said to do!!!!nothing worked!!I been trying to get someone to help me on Instagram..there is no one to help you!!!...Meanwhile I have someone using my account with all my pictures,requesting people ..and NO ONE can help me..Is really ridiculous...same person took my Amazon account in one second I talked with someone and they resolve the issued fast!!!..Instagram should have some type of costumer service..Sooooooo frustrated..I am going to the police tomorrow maybe they will know what to do!!!!

foxk
1/14/19

If i could give 0 stars I would had my account locked after not giving my phone number to these social media Nazis they don't give a damn about anyone's safety they're just on the government payroll the government doesn't need the cia and nsa anymore when they have instagram and Facebook doing all they're dirty work privacy is dead they dont give a damn about protecting citizens

aa1782
12/13/18

This app is just...woahh. Its a really good time-waster and you can easily check whats going on with your friends anytime. You can even follow different topic of your interest and posts about it willpop up in your home page! The only blemish is that whenever I add more than 3 accounts, the app either slows down or crashes my phone. Other than that I love this app and am really obsessed with it! Definitely worth a try, I have no idea how I've survived without this app before I registered an account.

dianab61
10/29/18

Instagram is a social webpage, normally great I cannot get them to contact me or anyone, awful. People are changing passwords, phone numbers and contact, and cannot contact instagram at all. I used to like them, but, there is no way of reaching out even with a phone call, it is terrible.People are hacking on Instagram and no one cares, no one sends or responds to messages. No one seems to care or help at all.

scottyr9
10/18/18

I think it has even more potential than facebook because instagram isn't as boring and annoying as the former.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Instagram staff and other customers.

Instagram?