American Academy of Family Physicians

American Academy of Family Physicians

www.aafp.org

American Academy of Family Physicians has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. American Academy of Family Physicians also ranks 66th among Doctors sites.

How would you rate American Academy of Family Physicians?

“if you need quick medical advice this site is better...”

Pok H.
8/5/08

if you need quick medical advice this site is better than going to a doctor - This site has great information and is what doctors use to get their info. I went here and learned more than what my family doc told me about my knee pain.

pokh
August 5th, 2008

Questions? Get answers from the American Academy of Family Physicians staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Academy of Family Physicians?

Have a question about American Academy of Family Physicians?