FamilyDoctor.org

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

FamilyDoctor.org has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 97 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FamilyDoctor.org ranks 4th among Health Information sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FamilyDoctor.org?

“How to stop premature ejaculation”

jameel s.
10/3/19

Today the medicines are very much you need a medicine that is affordable and you get rid of Premature ejaculation in a certain time. Visit the Jameel Shafakhana for the treatment of premature Ejaculation. Here you can get cheaper Medicines for Treatment of Premature Ejaculation.

“Dr. Minh Hien Nguyen, MD at metrohealth clinic”

ely y.
11/2/15

This doctor has been the worst doctor I have ever experienced since my arrival in Canada I have seen this doctor since 2011 as I had allergies issues. This doctor is only on his laptop all day asking questions that is the way he operated, he does not care or try to understand the proper issue and he is quick at given medication without proper diagnostic as he should.The latest was my knee ligaments after being running a little too hard one day I went to see him (I was limping for 2 days) so I have done Xray and has no bones fracture and dislocation but I was still limping so he said to me you could take some medication to help and I said no I do not need medication but to see a specialist (like physiotherapy, orthopedic) and he said no and if am I unhappy I should change to see another doctor, I do not recommend this doctor for anybody, he is not caring and does know is job at all, today I have seen another doctor and she recommends me to see a physiotherapy and has to do a IRM as my ligaments inside my knee wont show on the Xray (This doctor was my first visit) she has diagnostics me quickly than this Dr. Minh Hien Nguyen has done for the past 4 years

alicem271
January 31st, 2019
I like this site... This site is a great source of information when it comes to my child's treatment.
jameels4
October 3rd, 2019
beckyh5
September 26th, 2014
FamilyDoctor.org is an informative website which mainly helps to gather information regarding the medical field. And it is really useful for all the users who are much concerned about their health. And it generally gives the information about the diseases symptoms in a detailed manner. And in my future also I will use this website to gather information regarding the health.
cliffordw44
July 30th, 2019
I like this site because of got more information about health. This is site is also given information about the disease and their awareness.
phillisr
November 22nd, 2015
Better than nothing, but that doesn't mean its better than the doctor
elyy1
November 2nd, 2015
mitrid
October 8th, 2016
They're actually my favorite medical professionals I think I've ever come across. Always friendly and definitely work to build relationships with their patients. Every time I come I don't feel rushed and Family Doctor takes his time to listen to my symptoms.
Thank you guys for you're amazing work and patience!
mylesc25
July 1st, 2016
I like this website. It's very professional and good to use it.
gilliand4
May 1st, 2016
Excellent site and helpful to anyone...
maggiey2
January 5th, 2017
I am a new patient of Dr. Patel and I find he and his staff to be extremely professional, pleasant and truly concerned about me the person and not a diagnosis. I'm addressed by my name. Dr. Patel makes sure I know what he's treating and how he is going to treat me. He encourages questions and is never in a hurry to move to another patient before I get a clear understanding. His staff follows his examples. They know how to treat you with respect and with common decency. I've never been talked down to or treated like an idiot as others have done. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.
brebanf
July 20th, 2015
This article contain many useful information about sugar, what it is, where we founded it and sometime sugar may cause diseases.
sophiab10
October 1st, 2015
Liked the resource, but real doctor is better
waltern4
February 27th, 2015
Useful source for finding info on health issues.
clariceh1
May 10th, 2015
I FIND MOST INFORMATION I NEED AND UNDERSTAND
rays49
November 19th, 2014
I like this site. Because of got more information about health. This site also gives information about the diseases and their awareness also. Familydoctor.org gives me confidents for managing most of the health problems. I think this level of sites are most appropriate for the customers who suffering from the several illness.
keshiac3
February 27th, 2015
In this game you can imagine being a doctor. You play as the role of a new doctor in town named Abby.

In the game you get to do things that real doctors do such as: giving checkups, getting the height and weight of patients, taking temperatures, taking blood pressure and pulse, doing eye exams, analyzing coughs, doing x-rays, removing splinters, comparing...
jesset26
July 14th, 2016
Only issued once but had no issues
arslana2
September 30th, 2016
Hey i like this site very much.
jenneac
March 28th, 2016
This site has been really helpful to me, as I look through various topics and resources.
sunnyj8
May 17th, 2016
You can learn how to look after yourself and your family. That's important!
justing45
December 21st, 2015
I found many helpful info in this site, it is really a good place for people who are looking for selfless service.
candyf3
December 27th, 2015
It great and good color s and sizes and sexy style s to:)by candy feyrer :)
sanjiva1
April 8th, 2015
Not many sites exists in market which offers such selfless service... Kudos to you guys...
lorrainew3
December 24th, 2011
I visit this site often, I have been gathering information from the site for a while now. I have found so many interesting medical things on this site that I never knew. I use sugar substitutes like nutra-sweet and equal. Awhile back there where concerns about these products maybe being linked to cancer. This site explains about that. I love the different A-Z symptoms lists. The site gives you remedies and care until you can contact a doctor. It covers kids, teens and seniors. Being a seniors I have found this site to be helpful for a lot of different reasons. The site has information about serious medical problems. Chest pain, cold and cough and many many others. This site has been very helpful to me in the past. I found the occupational health and first aid & injury prevention information very nice. I hope that it helps someone who may need to research a possible condition or symptom they may have. This site has helped me tremendously.
rodg
October 30th, 2009
Familydoctor.org is a site put together by the American Academy of Family Practice. I will admit that I am a member of this organization, and I do think it is a great site dedicated to giving people the best possible information online to help them make educated decisions on their health care needs. This is one of the first sites I recommend to people when they want to find information about their health.
72 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyDoctor.org staff and other customers.

Health information and resources about illnesses, conditions and diseases provided by the organization of American Academy of Family Physicians

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FamilyDoctor.org?

Have a question about FamilyDoctor.org?